World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 3rd administrator

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenzu
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1841
Join date : 2007-08-17
Age : 30
Location : Austria - Vienna

PostSubject: 3rd administrator   Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:14 pm

World Republic will have a third administrator. There is a forum, where you can candidate for the post of a new administrator:

http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/suggestions-f4/who-wants-to-run-for-new-admin-position-t2307.htm


To become the third administrator, you have to have the majority of votes (the voting must be open and only posts from members who are active longer than a month with over 50 posts and the thread for admin power must be posted in the suggestion section), after the candidate receives a majority of votes in support for him, he or she may become an administrator ONLY if ALL current administrators accept him or her as an admin.

The earliest date to appoint the third administrator is 01.01.2009
Before the third admin is appointed, I will test the server for safety so that it will be possible to revert actions, which would harm the forum.

_________________
World Republic will prevail!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:40 pm

Kenzu wrote:
ONLY if ALL current administrators accept him or her as an admin.


What the hell?
It suppose to be the people's voice if a admin dosnt agree with his new postion as admin he can suck it up because the people want him.
So i disagree with this thing.


Also I think the time limit is a bit...long -.-'

But i guess its fine of the date tough Very Happy

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:46 pm

The voice of the people has been often disregarded here, and not only, truth has also been silenced and disregarded.


And, I fervently oppose Liche as admin. My reasons? His constant engagement in slander, his fallacious argumentation, his evident opportunism and his overall lack of stability.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Kenzu
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1841
Join date : 2007-08-17
Age : 30
Location : Austria - Vienna

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:53 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
Kenzu wrote:
ONLY if ALL current administrators accept him or her as an admin.


What the hell?
It suppose to be the people's voice if a admin dosnt agree with his new postion as admin he can suck it up because the people want him.
So i disagree with this thing.

Actually I don't care who is admin as long as the admin isn't abusing his power. By abuse of power I mean that he would discriminate against members, delete their threads even if they didnt break any rules, change power structures against the will of the people, make changes which would result in a degradation of this forum, of its quality and of its support of socialist thought.

All it takes to take out a country is one bad leader.
All it takes to take out a forum is one bad admin.

I don't think you would like an admin who will delete all your posts, even if he was voted in by the majority.

@Zealot
In that case Liche can't be a moderator if you disagree. All candidates are allowed to talk to admins and persuade them. Afterall we all are people.

_________________
World Republic will prevail!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:15 pm

Kenzu wrote:


@Zealot
In that case Liche can't be a moderator if you disagree. All candidates are allowed to talk to admins and persuade them. Afterall we all are people.[/color]

Basically Liche served an interim moderatorship due to the fact that anarchists had left the site, in other words, being the only active member of the anarchist party for some time he became its moderator.

As for administratorship, I definitely oppose Liche's candidacy as he's proven to be non-fit for the charge.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Rename
New Party Member


Posts : 571
Join date : 2008-07-31
Age : 25
Location : United States of America

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:29 am

Than why keep my nomination thread even there, if the admins could just pick the admin in the first place? The majority (As of what i have noticed) supported Liche, yet Zealot doesn't, so that means he can not run?

If Liche is thrown out, than the majority could be persuaded elsewhere as one of you admins may not like, than thrown out again, narrowing it down to the canidates you pick for us to decide on, which really isn't a nomination in the first place.

If this is the way your going to do it, be up forward about it and delete my original thread and just pick the ones you want us to vote for as it will turn into that in any solution. I'd preferrably have it this way so it won't be hidden inside my thread.

Im not going to stand up for Liche in my post, as i don't need to, he can do that himself as i already know will happen, Zealot has his opinon against him, but usually Zealot does overall value good democracy in this forum which is a reason im surprised he is not against this election-style.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/watch?v=CD_mRmQByKo
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:47 am

so, for what reasons do you think I am unfit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:09 am

Wait...? This is not a democracy, so you need not disguise it as on. There was another thread earlier about a 3rd admin earlier, but I thought people's votes would be considered.

Liche has 4 votes, the majority, yet he cant be admin because zealot doesn't like him???

Personally I think Liche is one of the least biased people on this site, as well as Kenzu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeronos
ZEK in siberian gulag
avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2008-07-03
Age : 23
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:09 am

calinis wrote:
Wait...? This is not a democracy, so you need not disguise it as on. There was another thread earlier about a 3rd admin earlier, but I thought people's votes would be considered.

Liche has 4 votes, the majority, yet he cant be admin because zealot doesn't like him???

Personally I think Liche is one of the least biased people on this site, as well as Kenzu.

You're only in favor of Kenzu because he's biased towards you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:50 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Kenzu wrote:


@Zealot
In that case Liche can't be a moderator if you disagree. All candidates are allowed to talk to admins and persuade them. Afterall we all are people.[/color]

Basically Liche served an interim moderatorship due to the fact that anarchists had left the site, in other words, being the only active member of the anarchist party for some time he became its moderator.

As for administratorship, I definitely oppose Liche's candidacy as he's proven to be non-fit for the charge.
but what happened to you fighting for the voice of the people?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:08 am

Quote :
You're only in favor of Kenzu because he's biased towards you.

No. Simply because he looks into both sides of the arguement and tries to compromise does not make him biased. The fact that zealot has been insulting me and ironically engaging in slanderous attacks against me ex "tape recorder"and disgusing it as a legitimate poll has lost its validity, hence kenzu wanting to give me another chance due to how slanted the poll was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:40 am

Liche wrote:

but what happened to you fighting for the voice of the people?

It went away with the people's will to discuss objectively. I cannot take seriously uninformed petitions.

Liche wrote:
so, for what reasons do you think I am unfit?

Are you fucking kidding me? One of the reasons is because you don't even read posts directed towards you. That's just one of the reasons. If you read those posts you'd know why I consider you unfit and you'd see that I actually have evidence to prove you're absolutely unfit.



calinis wrote:
No. Simply because he looks into both sides of the arguement and tries to compromise does not make him biased. The fact that zealot has been insulting me and ironically engaging in slanderous attacks against me ex "tape recorder"and disgusing it as a legitimate poll has lost its validity, hence kenzu wanting to give me another chance due to how slanted the poll was.

Shut the fuck up idiot. There are more than 30 fucking posts that prove the kind of moron you were and still are. I don't give a fuck if all those that defend you are too lazy or indiferent to search for them or read them or even pay a little attention to your words as to notice the kind of shit you are and still excert an opinion.

I'm amazed that people don't notice the kind of crap you are inspite of all the fucking evidence. There are tons of fucking evidence, I've referenced that shit dozens of times. Spamistan is full with your idiocy and you keep trolling and playing the victim. I'm just tired that people here comment and excert opinions without getting informed or understanding first.


You know what's the problem with this site's "democracy"? That those that comment and make opinions often do so without knowing what the hell they're excerting an opinion about. And they don't even bother to get informed in the first place.

Democracy cannot exist without knowledge, democracy is incompatible with truth's denial and with indiference. You want to excert a valid opinion? GET INFORMED. Want to make an accusation? Verify that your data is real.
Want to reply to a post? READ IT and make sure that you understood it.

Want democracy? Earn it. You have all the fucking means to do so. As soon as I began stablishing a democratic structure in this site you all the "opposition" startled an opportunistic movement just to put a 3rd admin from within your "wr buddies" list, with complete disregard for the forum or intelligent discussions. That's all you are: a bunch of opportunists (with the notable exceptions of Tyrong Kojy, Hutin, Lilith, Diogritor, Sungri, Mighty Observer and to a lesser extent Rename).

You've got sections to propose changes, you've got sections to determine the rules to which the members of this site should abide, you've got your petitions heard and adressed... you've got all the fucking chances to modify this forum and instead of that...

You keep engaging in slanderous accusations like accusing me of being biased towards communists with absolutely no proof to back up the accusation. You keep saying that I've been unfair with full disregard to the context of the problems in question and without even getting informed. You want subjective opinions to be taken as valid arguements. What kind of shit is that? Most of you don't read and don't even care about what they're replying to...

Give me a fucking break....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:42 pm

Well, sorry I don't read the whole thing when I consider it to be BS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:48 pm

Liche wrote:
Well, sorry I don't read the whole thing when I consider it to be BS.

Funny that you consider Bullshit what you don't read. If you don't read, shut the fuck up. And to call bullshit something that you don't read and that is backed up by evidence is absolutely stupid.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:24 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Liche wrote:
Well, sorry I don't read the whole thing when I consider it to be BS.

Funny that you consider Bullshit what you don't read. If you don't read, shut the fuck up. And to call bullshit something that you don't read and that is backed up by evidence is absolutely stupid.

I read part of it, then get pissed because its BS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:30 am

Liche wrote:


I read part of it, then get pissed because its BS.

If you read (or could understand what you're reading) you'd notice that it's not bullshit. Else, you cannot even make a comment on something you have incomplete information of.

You just simply disregard it and call it bullshit to avoid confronting it since you lack arguements. Someone like that doesn't cannot be even taken seriously nor have a place in a discussion forum.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:38 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Liche wrote:


I read part of it, then get pissed because its BS.

If you read (or could understand what you're reading) you'd notice that it's not bullshit. Else, you cannot even make a comment on something you have incomplete information of.

You just simply disregard it and call it bullshit to avoid confronting it since you lack arguements. Someone like that doesn't cannot be even taken seriously nor have a place in a discussion forum.
Something can not factually be BS, just in my opinion it is BS.

and omg, most of the time (like right now) I have no idea where to start with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:43 am

Liche wrote:

Something can not factually be BS, just in my opinion it is BS.

Of course it can factually be or not bullshit. That's your problem: you can't distinguish between objective and subjective truths.

For example, if I state that you engaged in slander, which you did, and show evidence, you cannot have the opinion that it is bullshit because it's a true statement.

Liche wrote:

and omg, most of the time (like right now) I have no idea where to start with you.

Congratulations?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:45 am

Again I can use Jesus as a reference. I can till you he is the Messiah, and show you proof, but you will probably just say its BS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:00 am

Liche wrote:
Again I can use Jesus as a reference. I can till you he is the Messiah, and show you proof, but you will probably just say its BS.

What you are employing here and in other discussions is an argumentative phallacy known as "parallelism". It doesn't work Liche.

I demonstrated you were slanderous. What did you do? Just avoided to refute my possition. And now you engage in a bunch of phallacies.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:24 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Liche wrote:
Again I can use Jesus as a reference. I can till you he is the Messiah, and show you proof, but you will probably just say its BS.

What you are employing here and in other discussions is an argumentative phallacy known as "parallelism". It doesn't work Liche.

I demonstrated you were slanderous. What did you do? Just avoided to refute my possition. And now you engage in a bunch of phallacies.
umh... what is 'phallacy'? it is not a word in english.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
calinis
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 966
Join date : 2008-06-26
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:25 am

Quote :
You know what's the problem with this site's "democracy"? That those that comment and make opinions often do so without knowing what the hell they're excerting an opinion about. And they don't even bother to get informed in the first place.

Wait, so everyone who votes for the ban obviously knows what they're talking about, but everyone who voted against it didn't know what they were talking about? Stop being a hypocrite.
god you're such a hypocrite it's not even funny

Quote :
Want democracy? Earn it. You have all the fucking means to do so. As soon as I began stablishing a democratic structure in this site you all the "opposition" startled an opportunistic movement just to put a 3rd admin from within your "wr buddies" list, with complete disregard for the forum or intelligent discussions. That's all you are: a bunch of opportunists (with the notable exceptions of Tyrong Kojy, Hutin, Lilith, Diogritor, Sungri, Mighty Observer and to a lesser extent Rename).

I didn't even vote for liche because he was within my "wr buddies" list. Yeah we should just have black cross be the 3rd admin so he can plague this forum with how badass he is. you know, he can make a thread about how cool he is that he causes harm to people!!!!!!

Quote :
You keep engaging in slanderous accusations like accusing me of being biased towards communists with absolutely no proof to back up the accusation.

This is slander because I never said that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:28 am

calinis wrote:


Quote :
You keep engaging in slanderous accusations like accusing me of being biased towards communists with absolutely no proof to back up the accusation.

This is slander because I never said that
no,no, he was addressing me there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:04 am

Liche wrote:

umh... what is 'phallacy'? it is not a word in english.

Oh, and now you just dodge the whole arguement... "ph" sounds like "f" resulting in the word "fallacy".

And, avoiding your dogde:

I demonstrated you were slanderous. What did you do? Just avoided to refute my possition. And now you engage in a bunch of fallacies.

calinis wrote:
Wait, so everyone who votes for the ban obviously knows what they're talking about, but everyone who voted against it didn't know what they were talking about? Stop being a hypocrite.
god you're such a hypocrite it's not even funny

No, it's not like that unless they're the hypocrites since they claim to defend righteousness but in practice they'd be deffending the oposite. Many haven't got enough information to judge, but well you never stop giving evidence, I'll point it out later.


calinis wrote:
I didn't even vote for liche because he was within my "wr buddies" list.
You're logically voting for Liche because he is the "opposition"'s strong man.

calinis wrote:

Yeah we should just have black cross be the 3rd admin so he can plague this forum with how badass he is.

Seconded. Also because he's by far one of the best options this site could have for a 3rd admin.


calinis wrote:

you know, he can make a thread about how cool he is that he causes harm to people!!!!!!

Calinis bringing it on. This is clear trolling.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:55 pm

umgh no.

there is a difference between dodging and not understanding the question. I'm still not quite clear on what you mean.

and its offensive how you all ways say I'm dodging, when most of the time I don't know what your talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 3rd administrator   

Back to top Go down
 
3rd administrator
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» new-administrator
» Administrator!
» Run through of the admin panel
» User Ranks
» Sorry, you cannot subscribe to this forum. Please contact the administrator.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Supreme Soviet of the WR :: Announcements-
Jump to: