World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity Empty
PostSubject: Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity   Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:01 am

Well first I will start with the topic of homosexuality.

Christians believe homosexuality is a sin, but we also believe all humans are sinners. And through faith in god, and his son Jesus, we can be saved from eternal damnation.

Another argument that frequently follows this is: "If every one is saved by faith, then don't truly evil people go to heaven"

and the answer is, just because you say you have faith doesn't mean you do. If you truly have faith in Christ, and read his word, you should know not to do things such as kill and steal.

----------
please post any arguments you have or questions about Christianity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity   Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:04 am

With Faith do you mean believe in Christianity?
So you can be gay but to go to heaven you must be a Chrisitan or like a random person who dosnt care about religion and isnt a Atheist either, but he takes care of homeless people and does good things he won't go to heaven cause he dosnt has faith?(believe in Christ)
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity   Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:10 am

Well, generally Christians think the only way to go to Heaven is through faith. But I think good people make it too, I also except other religions as ways in to heaven.
Back to top Go down
Rename
New Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity   Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:12 am

I have one....or 78
Christians say you need faith to go to heaven.
Does that mean that everyone before Christianity was made are in hell, and over half of todays world will go to hell?

God = Mercyful, than why do bad people go to hell and burn for all damnation? Thats not merciful!

If God is all powerful, why does he allow Satan to do evil works?

Christ was a Jew, and his disciples were also. Why then were the gospels written in Greek? Most Biblical scholars agree that the gospels were originally written in Greek and not translated from Aramaic.

There were numerous forgeries of gospels in the early years of Christianity, such as the "Gospel of Judas Iscariot" and the "Oracles or Sayings of Christ". Some of the debatable works are in the Apocrypha, while others such as the gospels written in the names of John and Peter were rejected by the pious early Christians. Would people have to forge testimonies of someone who really existed? If we accept that some of the works are genuine, how do we know that the gospels in the New Testament aren't forgeries?

Sorry...for the longish type post, i have actually even more arguments against it, but these are nicely done i think, and you'll have your hands full for the time lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD_mRmQByKo
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity   Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:17 am

Liche wrote:
Well, generally Christians think the only way to go to Heaven is through faith. But I think good people make it too, I also except other religions as ways in to heaven.

Yes, but that is something you expect, tough maybe other Christians expect that only Christians will go to heaven e.t.c

Like it sounds from you and maybe other Christians also have a other opnion about let's say Gay people.

So like now it sounds like a fair religion but maybe its diffrent like a extreme-Christian can say it in his/her believe etc.

Let's look at palin she's a Christian and she dosnt allow gays to marry and dosnt approve them, but a other Christian can say he will just go to heaven if he's a good person, so you can never be sure what is the "real" Christianity, to much diffrent opnions.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity   Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:27 am

to rename:

well I answered some of your posts, and yes it does prove that there are other ways to get to Heaven, the part about Christianity being the only way was added by Constintine.

god is all powerful compared to a human being, or any other Creature we know of, but this does not include Satins leigon of Fallen Angels.

The christians of Israel and Rome where persecuted in both Rome and Israel, but they found refuge in Greek, which is where the gospel was written.

I can't prove god is or isn't merciful, you just have to trust the word of others.

Constantine was an ignorant Douche who tampered with the Holy Writings of Christ, but Historians and Scholars have done the best of there ability to preserve it. The New King James, New International, and New American Standard, are all accurate according to the original gospel (which is in the Vatican archives)

to Marnix:

Real Christians are people who go by the original teachings of Christ, which is what I am doign my best to share Smile
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity   Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:30 am

Liche wrote:

I can't prove god is or isn't merciful, you just have to trust the word of others.

Tough its for Rename, about that if you have to get it from others, the one sais you must follow evrything from the Bible and that being Gay is higly wrong tough the other sais if your good you got to heaven.
Back to top Go down
Rename
New Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity   Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:33 am

So god is all powerful besides to Satan? You realize this is a argument for satanism, not christianity, correct?

What does them being persecuted have to do with my original question, though?

I don't trust that which holds no proof.

Constantine was not the only person who tampered with these things, he was but one, what of the others?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD_mRmQByKo
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity   Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:43 am

Rename wrote:

Constantine was not the only person who tampered with these things, he was but one, what of the others?

meh, he is their leader.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity   Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:23 am

They weren't written down until about 300 years later. In Grease.

So again, he's not more powerful than Satan and his angels, all of which he created?

Is homosexuality a lifestyle choice or an inborn thing? If it's inborn, how can it be a sin to be what God made you, literally?

Constantine wasn't the only one to write the bible. King James? Oh, and the Judas ones apparently weren't forgeries. They were just voted, yes voted, out. All the gosels remaining were voted in based on what people were reading/listening to most often. Thus they mainstreamed it.

Incidentally, come June you'l be able to finally read the translated missing gospels, including the Judas one which basically says Judas was told to betray Jesus by himself. After all, if e hadn't done that, Jesus would never have been crucified. Christians should make him a saint. Without him, Jesus would not have been able to die for our sins.

Many, many sects of Christianity say they are the only one, and that's only Christians. What makes YOU right, Liche and them wrong? Or vice versa?
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity   Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:11 pm

God is right.

we are all wrong.

simplest way to put it.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity   Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:12 pm

Liche wrote:
God is right.

we are all wrong.

simplest way to put it.

Easy said -.-"
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity   Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:56 pm

Whoooo! That clinches it! Thank you for the unbelieveable fact! I believe! I BELIEVE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity   Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing Up false faqs about Christianity
Page 1 of 1