World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Serbs react to Kosovo independance,

Go down 
+3
RedNation
oligarch
Renegade_Kautsky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Renegade_Kautsky
Worker of the World Republic
Renegade_Kautsky

Serbs react to Kosovo independance, Empty
PostSubject: Serbs react to Kosovo independance,   Serbs react to Kosovo independance, Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:16 am

Over 100,000 Serbians gathered in front of the Serbian parliament to protest the independence of Kosovo. Demonstrations were peaceful at first but quickly turned violent. The United States embassy was burnt down along with several other embassies as well as few shops. All were looted.

What are your thoughts?

Link to story:http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/91E52CBB-CD67-4316-B3AB-DCBD1DEEAD86.htm
Back to top Go down
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: Serbs react to Kosovo independance,   Serbs react to Kosovo independance, Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:19 am

Could have seen that coming.
Back to top Go down
Renegade_Kautsky
Renegade_Kautsky

PostSubject: Re: Serbs react to Kosovo independance,   Serbs react to Kosovo independance, Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:21 am

oligarch wrote:
Could have seen that coming.

I agree, but I figured it was still worth posting.
Back to top Go down
RedNation
Young Komsomol Member
RedNation

PostSubject: Re: Serbs react to Kosovo independance,   Serbs react to Kosovo independance, Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:34 am

Renegade_Kautsky wrote:
Over 100,000 Serbians gathered in front of the Serbian parliament to protest the independence of Kosovo. Demonstrations were peaceful at first but quickly turned violent. The United States embassy was burnt down along with several other embassies as well as few shops. All were looted.

What are your thoughts?

Link to story:http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/91E52CBB-CD67-4316-B3AB-DCBD1DEEAD86.htm
well, thats to be expected, i'm intrested to see whats russia's next move
Back to top Go down
Renegade_Kautsky
Renegade_Kautsky

PostSubject: Re: Serbs react to Kosovo independance,   Serbs react to Kosovo independance, Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:45 am

RedNation wrote:
Renegade_Kautsky wrote:

What are your thoughts?

I believe Russia's official stance is on the side of Serbia against Kosovo independence.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: Serbs react to Kosovo independance,   Serbs react to Kosovo independance, Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:11 am

Renegade_Kautsky wrote:
RedNation wrote:

I believe Russia's official stance is on the side of Serbia against Kosovo independence.

Of course it is, Russia started WW1 to protect Serbia(even though it wasn't Russia's fault).
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Serbs react to Kosovo independance,   Serbs react to Kosovo independance, Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:00 pm

oligarch wrote:
Renegade_Kautsky wrote:
RedNation wrote:

Of course it is, Russia started WW1 to protect Serbia(even though it wasn't Russia's fault).
what?
it wasn't russias fault?
ofcourse it wasn't it was the serbs foult and the line of defencev pacts.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
revolution

PostSubject: Re: Serbs react to Kosovo independance,   Serbs react to Kosovo independance, Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:34 pm

oligarch wrote:
Renegade_Kautsky wrote:
RedNation wrote:

I thought the Germans started both world wars.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Serbs react to Kosovo independance,   Serbs react to Kosovo independance, Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:34 am

kahnsguard wrote:

That's were you're wrong. First, the "Great War to end all Wars". Some guy named Archduke Fernidand (sp?) who was the King of Austria got assassinated by pistol by some crazy Muslim Serbia guy.

That's what started the entire war. Germany merely came to aid their ally, which was Austria back then. And the Russians aided the Serbs...after that, hell on Earth was offically unleashed.

As for WW2, Imperial Japan started all of it. They invaded Manchuria in 1937, violating a "peace pact" they "argeed" under China. The Japs just merely wanted moar resources for their country (not to mention THEY WERE IMPERIALIST Twisted Evil ) and they sure as hell did a FINE job tearing up half the world before being stopped by the US.

The Imp Japs murdered over 20 million people before surrending. This included not only other Asians, but nationalities as far as Dutch and EVEN Russians! Ever heard of Unit 731? They vivisectioned people alive, sometimes with NONE of that "laughing gas"... Evil or Very Mad

Then there is comfort women...

Germany "entered" the war in 1939, creating a false report that Poland have violated their border and attacked German soldiers (sorta like the "War in Iraq", ya know? "WMDs"?). Hitler, although he was a crazy insane-o man, wasn't as insane as Japan's Tojo...

What's even worse is that Japan hasn't admitted to any of their crimes and paid for them, while Germany is pretty much building freaking MONUMENTS to honor their victims...

But I guess nobody cares, because HEY!

Japanese stuff is sssoooo great, eh? Evil or Very Mad *sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: Serbs react to Kosovo independance,   Serbs react to Kosovo independance, Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:31 am

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:
kahnsguard wrote:

That's were you're wrong. First, the "Great War to end all Wars". Some guy named Archduke Fernidand (sp?) who was the King of Austria got assassinated by pistol by some crazy Muslim Serbia guy.

I thought he was an anarchist but I could be mistaken.
Quote :

That's what started the entire war. Germany merely came to aid their ally, which was Austria back then. And the Russians aided the Serbs...after that, hell on Earth was offically unleashed.

Not quite, Austria-Hungary was about to invade Serbia to as punishment but Russia declared a general mobilization of its troops in order to threaten Austria-Hungary with military action if they were to invade. Germany, being the major ally of Austria-Hungary used this as an excuse to start invading the countries around it; Britain was brought into the war when Germany invaded France because Russia mobilized its troops. It was largely Germany's fault WW1 was inevitable with the Victorian deterrent plan.
Quote :

As for WW2, Imperial Japan started all of it. They invaded Manchuria in 1937, violating a "peace pact" they "argeed" under China. The Japs just merely wanted moar resources for their country (not to mention THEY WERE IMPERIALIST Twisted Evil ) and they sure as hell did a FINE job tearing up half the world before being stopped by the US.

The war began with Japan but it was isolated and was not a part of WW2 until Germany started the war in Europe.
Back to top Go down
carmen510
Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: Serbs react to Kosovo independance,   Serbs react to Kosovo independance, Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:51 am

And this is surprising because...

You really expect Serbian citizens to just stand by as Kosovo separates?
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Serbs react to Kosovo independance,   Serbs react to Kosovo independance, Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 6:47 am

oligarch wrote:
kahnsguard wrote:

1.I thought he was an anarchist but I could be mistaken.
Quote :

Not quite, Austria-Hungary was about to invade Serbia to as punishment but Russia declared a general mobilization of its troops in order to threaten Austria-Hungary with military action if they were to invade. Germany, being the major ally of Austria-Hungary used this as an excuse to start invading the countries around it; Britain was brought into the war when Germany invaded France because Russia mobilized its troops. It was largely Germany's fault WW1 was inevitable with the Victorian deterrent plan.
Quote :

The war began with Japan but it was isolated and was not a part of WW2 until Germany started the war in Europe.
1. he was the crown prince.
2. france was an ally of russi and britan was an ally of belgum.
general mobalysation means war just not now germany thouhght it could take france out in 2weeks by advancying trough belgum wich brought britan into the war.
just to mention it the russians took an avreg of 2 weeks to assembel so the germans got way into russia at the time.

WWI is not coused by germany but maynly russia and WW2 was coused by britan ad france how blew the german econamy and angerd the pepole ther.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: Serbs react to Kosovo independance,   Serbs react to Kosovo independance, Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:29 am

mattabesta wrote:
oligarch wrote:
kahnsguard wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

general mobalysation means war just not now germany thouhght it could take france out in 2weeks by advancying trough belgum wich brought britan into the war.
just to mention it the russians took an avreg of 2 weeks to assembel so the germans got way into russia at the time.

WWI is not coused by germany but maynly russia and WW2 was coused by britan ad france how blew the german econamy and angerd the pepole ther.

Its hard to say exactly which imperialist power was the most responsible but it was caused by imperialism and the ruling calsses of Europe and later those of North America and Oceania.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Serbs react to Kosovo independance,   Serbs react to Kosovo independance, Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 3:07 pm

oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
oligarch wrote:
kahnsguard wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

Its hard to say exactly which imperialist power was the most responsible but it was caused by imperialism and the ruling calsses of Europe and later those of North America and Oceania.
ye in WWI ther was no bad guies and good once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serbs react to Kosovo independance,   Serbs react to Kosovo independance, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serbs react to Kosovo independance,
Page 1 of 1