World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 lolol Why does you guys use macs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 24
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:50 am

Question (James/Tony):
Why do you guys use Macs?

Answer (Sascha Konietzko):
We use Macs because they are the computers of choice in the pro-audio
world. Plus they're much faster, better, sexier and cooler than PCs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:53 am

Fuck mac's, PC ROXOR!!

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 24
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:04 am

but Kapt'n K says macs are sexier. So now I gonna start using macs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:16 am

better for audio???
lol my sister who has a mac has to get an expensive outboard harddrive becuse the small mac harddrive is full.
in a pc she could buy 2TB for the same prize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 24
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:54 am

mattabesta wrote:
better for audio???
lol my sister who has a mac has to get an expensive outboard harddrive becuse the small mac harddrive is full.
in a pc she could buy 2TB for the same prize.
shes not cool like Kapt'n K
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:14 am

Liche wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
better for audio???
lol my sister who has a mac has to get an expensive outboard harddrive becuse the small mac harddrive is full.
in a pc she could buy 2TB for the same prize.
shes not cool like Kapt'n K

she has a mac
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Lilith
Hero of Socialist Labor
avatar

Posts : 458
Join date : 2008-07-17
Age : 25
Location : Let me check on googlemap..

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:34 am

With Mac, it's hard to contract viruses Very Happy:D (But when you do, it's hard to get rid of it though...)

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lily-chan.over-blog.com
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:33 am

Lilith wrote:
With Mac, it's hard to contract viruses Very Happy:D (But when you do, it's hard to get rid of it though...)

visusus can be avouded by not being an idiot.
and even if you have them you can get rid of em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:07 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:44 pm

lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 24
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:54 pm

Linux is still pretty capitalist. But its just the less of the three. You should just make your own OS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:02 am

Liche wrote:
Linux is still pretty capitalist. But its just the less of the three. You should just make your own OS.
you got something wrong... where is linux capitalist?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeronos
ZEK in siberian gulag
avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2008-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:52 am

Silly Tyrlop, it's capitalist in Liche's mind. Liche's mind is a wonderful place that I would give anything to spend, like, ten minutes in.

Just to see how the fuck it works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 24
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:37 pm

Zeronos wrote:
Silly Tyrlop, it's capitalist in Liche's mind. Liche's mind is a wonderful place that I would give anything to spend, like, ten minutes in.

Just to see how the fuck it works.
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

It's capitalist and calls itself socialist. That's a big problem.
Its like Cuba... It says its socialist, but its really capitalist.

(Linux not my mind)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:09 pm

Liche wrote:

Its like Cuba... It says its socialist, but its really capitalist.

(Linux not my mind)

I don't know much about Linux but from the information I have, you don't have to buy it, it's for free.

If it's for free then it is in no way capitalist.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:54 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Liche wrote:

Its like Cuba... It says its socialist, but its really capitalist.

(Linux not my mind)

I don't know much about Linux but from the information I have, you don't have to buy it, it's for free.

If it's for free then it is in no way capitalist.
linux is free! it is build by the people for the people! everybody can help linux, linux is a protocol that who use it is a part of it. lol but it is free,
under
GPL = GNU Public Licens
“Free software” is a matter of liberty, not price. To understand the concept, you should think of “free” as in “free speech”, not as in “free beer”.

Free software is a matter of the users' freedom to run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve the software. More precisely, it refers to four kinds of freedom, for the users of the software:

* The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
* The freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
* The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor (freedom 2).
* The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 24
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:19 am

OH!
k, I thought Linux was Corporation to Embarassed

I thought freeware used it as a source...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:17 am

Liche wrote:
Question (James/Tony):
Why do you guys use Macs?

Answer (Sascha Konietzko):
We use Macs because they are the computers of choice in the pro-audio
world. Plus they're much faster, better, sexier and cooler than PCs.

k....but still, fuck mac.

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 24
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:37 am

revolution wrote:
Liche wrote:
Question (James/Tony):
Why do you guys use Macs?

Answer (Sascha Konietzko):
We use Macs because they are the computers of choice in the pro-audio
world. Plus they're much faster, better, sexier and cooler than PCs.

k....but still, fuck mac.
Mad

I thought especially you would get the point of this post!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:38 am

no hard feelings, I just instictively hate macs for some reason.

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 24
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:37 am

revolution wrote:
no hard feelings, I just instictively hate macs for some reason.
I do to.


but Kaptn K is my leader if he say something Ill do it.

(and none of the stuff Ive said other than about Linux is serious you guys...which is why this is in spamistan)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: lolol Why does you guys use macs?   

Back to top Go down
 
lolol Why does you guys use macs?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Keith Mitnik of Morgan & Morgan - One of the Good Guys (Civil Case)
» Hello guys,did you received this email today???
» so what, pray tell, is a "real" paedophile???
» Montana Jogger Sherry Arnold Said 'Hi' to Suspects Before Being Attacked
» Throw me a bone guys

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Republic Square :: Spamistan-
Jump to: