World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

who will help me domenate the world

Go down 
+3
Drake
Hutin Suprimée
Hoxhaist
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hoxhaist
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hoxhaist

who will help me domenate the world Empty
PostSubject: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:37 am

i need some smart people to give me advise on how to do this

Here's the basic plan:

Assemble a war council.
Build a cult-like organization.
Task it with the building and operation of a conventional business.
Use predatory tactics to grow market share.
Use profits to expand influence in other areas.

Obviously I can't go into the specifics on an open forum.

I know some of you have good ideas. That is why I am offering to actually go out and implement some of your ideas in the real world. If your ideas bear fruit, I will award you trusted advisor status and compensate you accordingly.

I am actually going to put the afore mentioned plan into action. I don't know whether I will succeed. I don't even know if I care. That's not the point. I have been thinking about this for a long time, and I don't want to die without being able say I at least made a stab at world domination.
Back to top Go down
http://brazzers.com
Hutin Suprimée
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hutin Suprimée

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:51 am

who will help me domenate the world Pedobe10

Pedobear, he costs only 5 lolies.
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/user/AkaRenaissance
Drake
Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:55 am

Make sure you create a pandemic which will cause the majority of the earth to die out and become distracted as you take over one place at a time.
Oh...make a vaccine for your nation only, so the pandemic doesn't kill your men.

Than after guarding your men kill everyone in your country, revive them as zombies, let the zombies kill the remaining population with a few survivors you round up. Declare dictatorship over these members, put them in safe walls away from zombies, and make sure you have defense if those pesky civilians try to resist.

Eventually zombies die than you expand and get any remaining nukes, threaten your civialization with nuking them so you have fear, grow, and rule teh world till you die, than make yourself zombie, so you can rule longer.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:53 pm

Your plan is terribly flawed. You can improve it nonetheless by adding this step at the start:

Go to sleep. Once you wake up take a rubber band and duct tape and go to the kitchen. Grab the sharpest knife possible and go to the toilet. Stretch your penis and squeeze it at different points with the rubber band while pasting its tip to the WC with the duct tape. Procede to cut first the head, then up to the middle of the penile body and then its base. Once removed your penis take some aspirin and push like you were going to have a baby until you faint.

Don't forget to lock the door and obstaculize it enough to prevent anyone from enter at least for some hours.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Your plan is terribly flawed. You can improve it nonetheless by adding this step at the start:

Go to sleep. Once you wake up take a rubber band and duct tape and go to the kitchen. Grab the sharpest knife possible and go to the toilet. Stretch your penis and squeeze it at different points with the rubber band while pasting its tip to the WC with the duct tape. Procede to cut first the head, then up to the middle of the penile body and then its base. Once removed your penis take some aspirin and push like you were going to have a baby until you faint.

Don't forget to lock the door and obstaculize it enough to prevent anyone from enter at least for some hours.
hey... whats wrong with you?

looking kinda famliar, but wtf ur sick dude. u go to sleep and when you wake up u eat some chokolate and then u go to sleep again thats better plan.
but dont tell those offenciv storys. pour hoxaist, our fellow comrade
Back to top Go down
Hoxhaist
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hoxhaist

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:38 pm

im leaving for east europe on friday. pm me if your interested in coming. there is no turning back now
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:11 pm

Hoxhaist wrote:
im leaving for east europe on friday. pm me if your interested in coming. there is no turning back now

Why E-Europa?

Things suck there lol
Back to top Go down
Hoxhaist
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hoxhaist

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:17 pm

if you pm me to join my crew, i will be able to tell you the details of the plan.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Tyrlop wrote:

looking kinda famliar, but wtf ur sick dude. u go to sleep and when you wake up u eat some chokolate and then u go to sleep again thats better plan.

Sense of humor, don't you have one?
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:09 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:

Sense of humor, don't you have one?
it was not fun, because it was really gustn
Back to top Go down
Drake
Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:32 am

Hoxhaist wrote:
if you pm me to join my crew, i will be able to tell you the details of the plan.

i will join ur crew if i like the details.
otherwise...NO
Back to top Go down
Hoxhaist
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hoxhaist

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:36 am

okay okay we will discuss
Back to top Go down
Drake
Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:37 am

Hoxhaist wrote:
okay okay we will discuss
start discussing plez
Back to top Go down
Hoxhaist
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hoxhaist

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:39 am

pm me, i cant discus in public for obvious reasons
Back to top Go down
Drake
Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:41 am

Hoxhaist wrote:
pm me, i cant discus in public for obvious reasons
fine than.
Back to top Go down
Hoxhaist
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hoxhaist

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:43 am

dont be surpriesd if its mildy disaponting
Back to top Go down
Drake
Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:44 am

Hoxhaist wrote:
dont be surpriesd if its mildy disaponting

its too simply make it more complex Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hoxhaist
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hoxhaist

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:45 am

give me some hints i am new to this profetian
Back to top Go down
Drake
Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:45 am

Hoxhaist wrote:
give me some hints i am new to this profetian

i send in pm.
you must use SCIENCE as a weapon.
oh and u must try to obtain support from commies
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:47 am

Tyrlop wrote:

Your personal opinion others do find it funny, myself included.
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:08 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:

Your personal opinion others do find it funny, myself included.
dont generalize, you find it funny, i find it gustn, the others find it what they find it was it find
Back to top Go down
Hoxhaist
ZEK in siberian gulag
Hoxhaist

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:09 am

i dont find it apropriet to have perverted images in my brain from reading oyour 'humor:
Back to top Go down
Drake
Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:02 am

its a joke jesus christ calm down.
that is not of import right now, were busy trying to dominate the world and your upset because of a joke? Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:35 am

Tyrlop wrote:

dont generalize, you find it funny, i find it gustn, the others find it what they find it was it find

I'm not generalizing for I didn't say "everyone else". I said "others" which means "some people aside form you and me".
Back to top Go down
Clyde
New Friend

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:21 am

hoxhaist, I will. PPPPPPPLEASE let me join you. omg i haaaaaaaaaaate people. we haz to change this now OK? you understand yeah?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who will help me domenate the world   who will help me domenate the world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who will help me domenate the world
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next