World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FOX NEWS CYANIDE PLOT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
koka
New Friend

FOX NEWS CYANIDE PLOT Empty
PostSubject: FOX NEWS CYANIDE PLOT   FOX NEWS CYANIDE PLOT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:27 am

at 9:45am on the morning of November 15th, 2007, at Fox News's headquarters in New York City, there will be a brief power outage, then everything will appear to return to normal. i will have used the outage, however, to sneak myself and 4 2L bottles of potassium cyanide and a container with .5L of concentrated sulfuric acid. i will walk into the main lobby and scream "YOU PEOPLE SPEAK LIES TO THE WORLD" as i combine the two deadly ingredients and release a noxious gas that will poison everyone in the lobby. people will shriek in horror, children will cry for their lives, my mom will get scared and say "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
Back to top Go down

FOX NEWS CYANIDE PLOT
Page 1 of 1