World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 pope

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: pope   Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:00 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Ok, so don't think of it as a timeline. But let me ask you this, does the univiverse have an age? You know, I could be wrong about the whole thing. And I sad DON'T think of him as a human. I could imagine, its not all about what you would imagine, you know. If you think of the universe as a timeline, (which is what I said).. ait I just noticed something. I Meant, think of the history of the universe asa timeline. If you think about it that way, what Tyrong said, what he said doens't make sense. But, I'm sure. if you think about your way, what he did say made sense. We could debate all we want, but at the last point, it would be down to opinion, for all of us. My opinion is that there is a god, the god I'm reffering to. Your opinion is that there isn't.

It has an age from one/onehundreth after the big bang and on, yes. And I just remembered this point several days after posting this originally. The actual event itself was very likely the result of a collsion of two larger object. This can be figured from the spiral and bowtie shapes of most galaxies.
The rest of that is jibberish full of double, tripple, and a multitude of other negatives as well as sentences bleeding into one another, not to mention your points jump about from the looks of it. I can't make heads or tails of it.

Quote :
Fisrtly, I said that if the assumption makes sense, why deny it? ( I do generalize alot)
Because I see no reason TO ACCEPT it. Just because somehting makes sence, does not mean it's true. The conspiracy theory (Theory is used incorrectly here) about Reptilians ruling the Earth ACTUALLY makes sence. Is it true? Not to mention the theory (Once again) about the missiles and bomb laden planes in 9/11. Is it true? Make sence, but does not make it true.

Quote :
Under that heading could go- reasonability, -evidence. Because it has evidence and is reasonable, it could be taken sa fact.
I don't get what you mean by reasonable. As for evidence, yet to see it. For your God, I mean.

Quote :
BUt,are you 100000% sure its true?
What are you even referring to, dude? Either directly quote, or seperate it into paragraphs, because you're hard to grasp when I have no reference. At least in paragraphs I can count down roughly.

Quote :
Like, so sure its like a fact enough that you live on planet earth, and the earth rotates the sun.
Are you... trying to mock me? I just read this with sarcasm when you say "so sure", and such. I might be reading it wrong, though. Again, this goes to the reference. It would help. You're not mentioning what you claim I believe.

Quote :
And maybe General relativity was to backed an example. How about the...string theory?
I'll assume this is about my theory bit. String theory may be in it's infancy, but what we have gathered has evidentally been enough to explain what we are seeing,. It's likely it will be thrown out, though, as time goes on. Just doesn't seem like the best explanation to me. However, let's take evolution, which has had 150 years of scrutiny. It works. In fact, it's been directly observed, and all modern medicine, for example, rests on it's shoulders. The theory works.

Why did I even say that? I don't think that had anything to do with this duscussion. Sorry. Point is, string theory is in it's infancy, and if proven wrong will be thrown out, however what we currently know holds up with said theory.

Quote :
And let me teall you something, that will hopefully cover almost anything you will have to say.
We'll see.

Quote :
My whole arguement is that god is POSSIBLE, not that he's fact.
Not originally. Originally you said you could PROOVE God.

http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/pantheon-f11/so-what-is-it-alexcccp-rus-54321-t2534.htm
http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/pantheon-f11/so-what-is-it-alexcccp-rus-54321-t2534.htm
http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/pantheon-f11/so-what-is-it-alexcccp-rus-54321-t2534.htm
http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/pantheon-f11/so-what-is-it-alexcccp-rus-54321-t2534.htm
http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/pantheon-f11/so-what-is-it-alexcccp-rus-54321-t2534.htm

STILL WAITING!

Quote :
I said my reasonabilityis my evidence
I suppose you mean your conscience. Which is fully explainable though a natural devolopment. And I swear, if you say without God I'd have no conscience, well that just makes you a damn psychopath.

Yes it's something I've heard before.

Quote :
and I said this becasue I was not using the evidence to prove of God's existance, but to say that he was possible.
He, he, he, he, he.

Quote :
Maybe I didn't say it right. Maybe I could have said clearer.
No, your arguments are just nothing that I haven't heard a billion times before. In fact, some of them are listed on the Awnswers In Genisis website as ones you should NOT use, BECAUSE they're been refued so many times before. Next you'll use Pascall's wager. Wait, didn't you already? I forget, honestly.... Anyone? Did he use it in our bit on the Pantheon? I'm not going to check. Too lazy, and busy.

Quote :
Bu the thing is, I don't get really overexcited over most threads. I post beacasue I can, I don't post as passionatly as I could.
You' think saving people's eternal, immortal souls from an eternity of torment and hellfire would rile someone up. Huh. I guess not.

Quote :
I am almost always busy with something, almost always.
Same. But I make time. Meh. That's me. Yeah.... this has no point. Ignore it.

Quote :
Like that time I was talking to you Tyrong, I was doing my homework, I tried to allow time for you.
You would not shut up about the damn busses.

I
Did
Not
Care.

Quote :
All that I am saying, and asking, is, " Is god possible?"
Yes, but not from now to the end of time or back to the begining yours.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest


Last edited by Tyrong Kojy on Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: pope   Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:51 pm

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

I'm trying to dicuss relegion here. Go have a hissyfir somewhere else.

One of my, probobly bad, traits is that I like to answer one question at a time. Give me one point, I will post, with one point, and I wil answer fully. Do that for every point. It may not seem practical, but that's the way I am.

And when I deate with Zealot_Kommuniza, he always wins. You know, you have to comprimise and debate, and not just slander and inuslt. Your not always right CoolKidX, so I wouldn't be talking either. I can say exactly what you said for you.

I saked if you deny that the bad government was linked to the bad education, you said nothing to asnwer that, you only repeated that you heard what it was about from two guys in Greece. That's allyou reppeated. Wait, I forgot how many times you attacked and insulted me! Wait, lets see an example.

I was offlien, and then you messaged me about how I was a pathetic little bitch, I could go die, how much you wanted to kill, and lots of stuff. Another example: I asked you, politely, " Whats your name on WR?" And what was the reponse? " alexsuxballs" " No, alexsuxballs54321"

And don't forget how I said I have to go to Badminton, and then your response:

LOLOLOL TRYING TO GET AWAY? NEED AN EXCUSE> LOL! ROFLMFAO! LOLOLOL......repaetedly and repeatedly, after I ahd left the convo already. Unfortunately I don't have them saved, but from now on I will save all my convos. But I'm sure you have them saved, right? Why don't you post them? ALL OF THEM? NOT JUST THE LAST CONVO WHERE I WAS ALREADY FED UP WITH YOUR NARCISM AND UNPLEASANTNESS.
I want to quote every sentance of that text but you won't answer/listen them so I just put this in a whole post so you can read it all good.

Okay, so I said many times I wanted to debate you, but you didn't let me, so you come up with spam and other dumb things.

Anyways, when I was offline you messaged me some weird shit(OMFG CURSE WORD NOOOOOOOO!!!) and I replied, then you replied etc. Then you became annoying again and you typed more annoying things, and the result is rage.

Why I dont post convs?
I dont want people to look into privacy, no?
WHy shoould other people look at our convs?
And its funny how I say things, normally, and you repeat that, seriously you repat it to me, that's also a annoying thing.
And if you can't take cursing then seriously, get the fuck(CURSE WORD OMFG!) off the internet because the internet is baaad and has alot of swear words.

And now answer all my text, I answered your text, now answer my not only a little part but everything(you probably won't since I asked you this many times at the other thread)


OOPS almost forgot, I still want to know why you lied when you posted our MSN conv? You were like "(He says i'm spamming but I didnt really spam)" and later in a other post you ADMITED you spammed, so tell me why you lied? To make you look good and me the bad one?
Like you did with Tyrong saying I was a fag and a troll though you don't know what troll means?

Now now Alex, answer those all and maybe one day I take you seirously again.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: pope   Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:04 pm

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Ok, so don't think of it as a timeline. But let me ask you this, does the univiverse have an age?

'Don't think of it as a timeline, but think of it as a timeline,' is what you just said.

Quote :
And I sad DON'T think of him as a human.

Yes, so i read. I was just saying that i don't know anyone who thinks god is human, and i wouldn't understand how anyone could possibly come to that conclusion.

Quote :
I could imagine, its not all about what you would imagine, you know.

obviously

Quote :
If you think of the universe as a timeline, (which is what I said).. ait I just noticed something. I Meant, think of the history of the universe asa timeline. If you think about it that way, what Tyrong said, what he said doens't make sense. But, I'm sure. if you think about your way, what he did say made sense.

jigga-what? What distinction are you making between those two?

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: pope   Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:29 am

I know. He's kind of hard to follow sometimes.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: pope   Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:34 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

I'm trying to dicuss relegion here. Go have a hissyfir somewhere else.

One of my, probobly bad, traits is that I like to answer one question at a time. Give me one point, I will post, with one point, and I wil answer fully. Do that for every point. It may not seem practical, but that's the way I am.

And when I deate with Zealot_Kommuniza, he always wins. You know, you have to comprimise and debate, and not just slander and inuslt. Your not always right CoolKidX, so I wouldn't be talking either. I can say exactly what you said for you.

I saked if you deny that the bad government was linked to the bad education, you said nothing to asnwer that, you only repeated that you heard what it was about from two guys in Greece. That's allyou reppeated. Wait, I forgot how many times you attacked and insulted me! Wait, lets see an example.

I was offlien, and then you messaged me about how I was a pathetic little bitch, I could go die, how much you wanted to kill, and lots of stuff. Another example: I asked you, politely, " Whats your name on WR?" And what was the reponse? " alexsuxballs" " No, alexsuxballs54321"

And don't forget how I said I have to go to Badminton, and then your response:

LOLOLOL TRYING TO GET AWAY? NEED AN EXCUSE> LOL! ROFLMFAO! LOLOLOL......repaetedly and repeatedly, after I ahd left the convo already. Unfortunately I don't have them saved, but from now on I will save all my convos. But I'm sure you have them saved, right? Why don't you post them? ALL OF THEM? NOT JUST THE LAST CONVO WHERE I WAS ALREADY FED UP WITH YOUR NARCISM AND UNPLEASANTNESS.
I want to quote every sentance of that text but you won't answer/listen them so I just put this in a whole post so you can read it all good.

Okay, so I said many times I wanted to debate you, but you didn't let me, so you come up with spam and other dumb things.

Anyways, when I was offline you messaged me some weird shit(OMFG CURSE WORD NOOOOOOOO!!!) and I replied, then you replied etc. Then you became annoying again and you typed more annoying things, and the result is rage.

Why I dont post convs?
I dont want people to look into privacy, no?
WHy shoould other people look at our convs?
And its funny how I say things, normally, and you repeat that, seriously you repat it to me, that's also a annoying thing.
And if you can't take cursing then seriously, get the fuck(CURSE WORD OMFG!) off the internet because the internet is baaad and has alot of swear words.

And now answer all my text, I answered your text, now answer my not only a little part but everything(you probably won't since I asked you this many times at the other thread)


OOPS almost forgot, I still want to know why you lied when you posted our MSN conv? You were like "(He says i'm spamming but I didnt really spam)" and later in a other post you ADMITED you spammed, so tell me why you lied? To make you look good and me the bad one?
Like you did with Tyrong saying I was a fag and a troll though you don't know what troll means?

Now now Alex, answer those all and maybe one day I take you seirously again.

You were the one who just restated his position, again and again, came up with mediocre insults, and then just spammed at me.

Let me tell you somthing, I swear alot, but thething that I've been trying to say is that you were swearing at me, attacking me. Why couldn't you debate,instead of spamming and insulting, and ony repeating one thing with no core conversation.


Neutral I have to go, I'll edit this post later... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: pope   Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:55 pm

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:


You were the one who just restated his position, again and again, came up with mediocre insults, and then just spammed at me.

Let me tell you somthing, I swear alot, but thething that I've been trying to say is that you were swearing at me, attacking me. Why couldn't you debate,instead of spamming and insulting, and ony repeating one thing with no core conversation.


Neutral I have to go, I'll edit this post later... Rolling Eyes
"Your were the one who just restarted his.."
uhh.. who is "his?"

For the thousand times yes I insulted you and you know it, I said it a thousand times, you already know why, why do I need to say this again and again if you already know it? I thought you read my posts to you, well in this case not.
Oh and you spammed at me I didnt spam you, and you even admitted you spammed and you told everybody you did not, that's low and I want to know why.

Yea you ebtter come back and edit that post because I want some damn answers.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: pope   Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:08 pm

CoolKid, Alex, please don't bring that discussion here, would you?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: pope   Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:04 pm

Yeah, guys.

And Cool?

Quote :
"Your were the one who just restarted his.."
uhh.. who is "his?"
He's referring to you.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: pope   Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Yeah, guys.

And Cool?

Quote :
"Your were the one who just restarted his.."
uhh.. who is "his?"
He's referring to you.
Oh okay.

I think I will make a new thread about alex so it won't be to off-topic like here.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: pope   Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:40 am

Alex? Hello? What, have you given up?

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: pope   Today at 11:14 pm

Back to top Go down
 
pope
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» A Deranged Woman Just Attacked The Pope!
» John Pope was linked to Karen Skipper’s murder at the time

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: