World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Centrism (Come hither Jesus)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:27 pm

We were talkin about this in the chat, and i wanted to see if Jesus could make sense of the ideology that is Centrism.

Jesus, if you would, please explain.

(Oh, and if it turns out that Jesus is not centrist, someone can just trash this thread)

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hutin
Komsomol Member
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:55 am

Centrism actually allows you to do and say everything. Wich is good if the leader is not Jesus, or Liche.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:07 pm

Hutin wrote:
Centrism actually allows you to do and say everything.
Not at all.

Yes you can say everythign that's called free speech.
Allow everything?
Uhh.. no there are rules.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hutin
Komsomol Member
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Like ? Plus there is no rule you can't break.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:19 pm

Hutin wrote:
Like ?
I think just the normal basic once, don't steal, murder, rape etc.
And all that shit.

Hutin wrote:

Plus there is no rule you can't break
Yea, but in all our countries there are rules people can't break and some of them are doing well, but like any country you got some assholes ruining that. Its not when you got centreism everythign will be like a utopia.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:28 am

the Swedish Pirate Party is a centrist party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor
avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Cenrism is neither capitalism or socialism, it's something in between. Highly instable state, I think.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:15 pm

[quote=\"Riddler\"]Cenrism is neither capitalism or socialism, it\'s something in between. Highly instable state, I think.[/quote]

How can you have something as in between two completely opposite things?

How can you have mild emptiness?

_________________


Last edited by Zealot_Kommunizma on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor
avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:19 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Riddler wrote:
Cenrism is neither capitalism or socialism, it's something in between. Highly instable state, I think.

How can you have something as in between two completely opposite things?

How can you have mild emptiness?
Well, a centist is someone who is a socialist, but accepts some elements of capitalism (or the opposite). And denies the radical things. Basically, it's the social-democrate.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:24 pm

Riddler wrote:



Well, a centist is someone who is a socialist, but accepts some elements of capitalism (or the opposite). And denies the radical things. Basically, it's the social-democrate.

In a capitalist framework, left, center and right are just the tendencies of how socially focused is the capitalist economy. The closer to left the more socially focused it is the closer to right the more individual-profit oriented economy is.

However left capitalism (social capitalism, welfare capitalism) is not communism (or socialism if you\'re not familiarized with the semantics of this word from a non-Leninist perspective). Socialism is commonly mistuderstood, mainly in USA, as \"welfare\" and in general it is misunderstood as welfare or social capitalism. Both are false notions.

Socialism cannot be mixed with capitalism; the existance of one opposes the other. Hence, capitalism can't have socialist elements nor socialism can have capitalist elements.

Socialism implies the complete control of the economy directly by the workers to suffice needs determined by themselves in ways determined by themselves as well. No wages, no exploitation, no economic alienation. Capitalism implies individuals or groups of them controlling the entire economy by having groups of workers producing goods that will be sold to them for profit these goods having a higher value than their wages. The owner of the means of production, the exploiter, will profit from the suprplus value provided by each worker.

Irreconciable systems.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Riddler
Hero of Socialist Labor
avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:30 pm

What about the political system in Norway or Finland? Isn't it a mix of socialism and capitalism?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://red-patriot.protiv.tv
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Riddler wrote:
What about the political system in Norway or Finland? Isn't it a mix of socialism and capitalism?

I think that's pretty much social-democrat, not sure though.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:11 pm

Riddler wrote:
What about the political system in Norway or Finland? Isn't it a mix of socialism and capitalism?

For me to respond to those specific cases would require more information, but i think i can make clear the problem here. There will always be elements of communism or socialism (if you want to call it that) because human beings have to employ mutual aid and support in order to live like we do. So a State can introduce welfare and claim it's socialist, but the two systems simply cannot mix, given the fact that socialism implies a society bereft of private property and the State.

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:14 pm

centrism is somethng new, its like a black hole, everybody slowly gets suck into it, even the farest left and right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rojo
Komsomol Member


Posts : 198
Join date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:33 am

Centrism is liberalism

Give just enough to the people so they live ok
Give the rest to banks, Multinational corporations, friends in power, their pockets somehow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesus
World Republic Party Member
avatar

Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:05 am

No, Center means that you basically don't make a decision based on your party's line (Like right, would always take rightish decisions) but take the one most adapted to the situation. Basically means that you don't have a fixed opinion, always changing, adapting, evolving for the best. Of course extremes like Fachism and Communism are excluded.

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:56 am

Jesus wrote:
No, Center means that you basically don't make a decision based on your party's line (Like right, would always take rightish decisions) but take the one most adapted to the situation. Basically means that you don't have a fixed opinion, always changing, adapting, evolving for the best. Of course extremes like Fachism and Communism are excluded.

So in other words it means you don't have a political agenda, that is, according to you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Jesus
World Republic Party Member
avatar

Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:39 am

Could say that, major advantage of this system would be that no bad decisions are taken by stubborn people trying to stick to theyr ''plan''

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:55 am

Jesus wrote:
Could say that, major advantage of this system would be that no bad decisions are taken by stubborn people trying to stick to theyr ''plan''

I guess you're talking about communism since that's your example of "extreme left" (without the least base of course).

In communism workers take all the decisions and change them at will, so what's the point of your proposal?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Jesus
World Republic Party Member
avatar

Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:00 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Jesus wrote:
Could say that, major advantage of this system would be that no bad decisions are taken by stubborn people trying to stick to theyr ''plan''

I guess you're talking about communism since that's your example of "extreme left" (without the least base of course).

In communism workers take all the decisions and change them at will, so what's the point of your proposal?

Yes but they wont turn theyr economy into capitalism to increase the value of theyr economy (for whatever reason at that moment),. Because they will want to stick to communist values, i love how you can't find out anything on your own.

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:35 am

Jesus wrote:


Yes but they wont turn theyr economy into capitalism to increase the value of theyr economy (for whatever reason at that moment),. Because they will want to stick to communist values, i love how you can't find out anything on your own.

Do you realize that what you said didn't make sense at all?

"Communist values" Jeez... was that funny...

Economy is controlled by the workers in communism, so economy necesarily serves the purposes the workers deem it to serve. It's not about "value of economy" (whatever you meant with that) or "values"....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Jesus
World Republic Party Member
avatar

Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:28 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Jesus wrote:


Yes but they wont turn theyr economy into capitalism to increase the value of theyr economy (for whatever reason at that moment),. Because they will want to stick to communist values, i love how you can't find out anything on your own.

Do you realize that what you said didn't make sense at all?

"Communist values" Jeez... was that funny...

Economy is controlled by the workers in communism, so economy necesarily serves the purposes the workers deem it to serve. It's not about "value of economy" (whatever you meant with that) or "values"....

Wtf, you don't even answer dammit, i said they won't modify theyr economy into to much ''Rightish'' Values, if the context demands it, because theyr totally to the left.

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:32 am

Jesus wrote:


Wtf, you don't even answer dammit, i said they won't modify theyr economy into to much ''Rightish'' Values, if the context demands it, because theyr totally to the left.

What's a "rightish value"? How could a context demand workers to stop controlling economy and give this to a handful of guys?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Jesus
World Republic Party Member
avatar

Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Jesus wrote:


Wtf, you don't even answer dammit, i said they won't modify theyr economy into to much ''Rightish'' Values, if the context demands it, because theyr totally to the left.

What's a "rightish value"? How could a context demand workers to stop controlling economy and give this to a handful of guys?

Because international commerce is impossible due to the bond created by a communist controlled Country?

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:13 am

Jesus wrote:


Because international commerce is impossible due to the bond created by a communist controlled Country?

Point number 1
"Because" is a reply to "why?"... Where did I write "why?" in the post you're replying to?

Point number 2
You didn't reply to my question "What's a "rightish value"?". Will you reply to it?

Point number 3
I asked "How could the context demand workers to stop controlling the economy and give this power to a handful of guys?" Would you mind to explain?

Point number 4
And now adressing your assertion "International commerce is impossible due to the bond created by a communist controlled country"...

What is this supposed to mean? You're asserting that a communist controlled country (I'll assume you mean "communist country") creates a "bond" (this word means "link", "connection", "union" so I don't know what you're refering to) and that this bond somehow prevents international commerce...

I guess you mean "Capitalist nations cannot commerce with communist nations given the lack of compatibility of economies". It's just a guess... Is that what you meant?

Then, if you brought this to table was to imply that this lack of commercial interaction between communist countries and capitalist countries somehow may force the workers within the communist country to "adopt rightish values" which is translated to "go back to right wing" or simply put to adopt capitalism.

If that's your assertion. Then, you're wrong.

First of all, you didn't specify circumstances. If you tell me that a communist Seychelles can't strive by its own and will be forced to follow the condition of capitalist communities, of course it can't it nearly has no resources. However, if we talk about, for example, a communist Russia or a Communist USA, a Communist China or even a Communist Brazil, or even more a union of Communist nations for example a Communist Latin American Union. Then, there's an important economic condition known as "Autharchy". This condition allows an isolated community to be economically independant due to the resources it has at disposal and the economic output this allows.

If a communist community reaches such a condition, there's no way it's going back to capitalism.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Centrism (Come hither Jesus)   

Back to top Go down
 
Centrism (Come hither Jesus)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Florida Atlantic Student Suspended For Refusing to Step on Jesus ...Update: Prof Is Dem Party Leader
» Story of Jesus Fabricated?...
» Snippets
» Bid positief!
» Please read and say a little prayer

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Parliament :: Politics-
Jump to: