World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 1000 posts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: 1000 posts   Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:11 am

coming soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:22 am

Congrats, you're there.

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:26 am

pfft they're almost all spam, thats not something to be proud of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renegade_Kautsky
Worker of the World Republic
avatar

Posts : 363
Join date : 2008-02-16
Location : In the belly of the beast

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:44 am

oligarch wrote:
pfft they're almost all spam, thats not something to be proud of.

Even so, it's still an accomplishment!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:00 pm

Renegade_Kautsky wrote:
oligarch wrote:
pfft they're almost all spam, thats not something to be proud of.

Even so, it's still an accomplishment!
ha! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 26
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:44 am

Ding 250
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Diogritor wrote:
Ding 250
congrtats:cheers: cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 24
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:45 am

mattabesta wrote:
Renegade_Kautsky wrote:
oligarch wrote:
pfft they're almost all spam, thats not something to be proud of.

Even so, it's still an accomplishment!
ha! Smile

lol true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:11 pm

If everyone here replied to two parragraph posts with posts like "u sukz L0l0loOlOlOl ROFLMAO 1337" Mattabesta would have a lot of competition.

I agree with Oligarch. Having 1,000 posts of which the majourity are spam, off-topic and or non-substancial posts is not an accomplishment to be proud of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:05 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
If everyone here replied to two parragraph posts with posts like "u sukz L0l0loOlOlOl ROFLMAO 1337" Mattabesta would have a lot of competition.

I agree with Oligarch. Having 1,000 posts of which the majourity are spam, off-topic and or non-substancial posts is not an accomplishment to be proud of.

the majoraty of my posts are answers kept short.

exampel: yeah, wtf?, no, yes , so not
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Kenzu
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1841
Join date : 2007-08-17
Age : 30
Location : Austria - Vienna

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:42 pm

I think we will delete posts that have less than one sentence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 24
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:09 pm

Kenzu wrote:
I think we will delete posts that have less than one sentence.

No

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:26 am

Kenzu wrote:
I think we will delete posts that have less than one sentence.

some answers need to bee that short.
Q like what's you real name: spammabesta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:34 am

mattabesta wrote:
Kenzu wrote:
I think we will delete posts that have less than one sentence.

some answers need to bee that short.
Q like what's you real name: spammabesta.

That's true, and there are answers that need more than a couple of parragraphs. Specially when you're discussing and supposedly have to defend your point with arguements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:08 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Kenzu wrote:
I think we will delete posts that have less than one sentence.

some answers need to bee that short.
Q like what's you real name: spammabesta.

That's true, and there are answers that need more than a couple of parragraphs. Specially when you're discussing and supposedly have to defend your point with arguements.

who says arguments have to be long?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:33 pm

mattabesta wrote:


who says arguments have to be long?

No need to take it from someone. It's mere logic. You can't expect the statement "No, it isn't" to be valid when you present nothing to back it with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:56 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:


who says arguments have to be long?

No need to take it from someone. It's mere logic. You can't expect the statement "No, it isn't" to be valid when you present nothing to back it with.
true but i can say no it isn't becuse this cuntry sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:10 pm

mattabesta wrote:

true but i can say no it isn't becuse this cuntry sucks.

And you'd have to defend that statement with a valid enough arguement on why that country sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:25 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

true but i can say no it isn't becuse this cuntry sucks.

And you'd have to defend that statement with a valid enough arguement on why that country sucks.

becue they peformed genocid on this race.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 26
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:33 am

haha iceland, or greenland..denmark?..suckyasscountrynoonecaresabout... is worse the the USAUSAUSAUSA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:58 pm

mattabesta wrote:

becue they peformed genocid on this race.

And then you'd have to present some valid evidence or research on the topic and perhaps even expose why it is valid.

And all in all until now you've already formed a parragraph, but instead of doing the whole thing in one post you'd be doing it in 4 or 5 almost worthless posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:25 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

becue they peformed genocid on this race.

And then you'd have to present some valid evidence or research on the topic and perhaps even expose why it is valid.

And all in all until now you've already formed a parragraph, but instead of doing the whole thing in one post you'd be doing it in 4 or 5 almost worthless posts.

linlinklinklinklinlinklinklinklinlinklinklinklinlinklinklink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:05 am

mattabesta wrote:

linlinklinklinklinlinklinklinklinlinklinklinklinlinklinklink

Whatever...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:45 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

linlinklinklinklinlinklinklinklinlinklinklinklinlinklinklink

Whatever...
hehe I win
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 29
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:35 pm

mattabesta wrote:

hehe I win

Yeah, sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1000 posts   

Back to top Go down
 
1000 posts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Posts in a thread more than 999?
» Recovering deleted posts?
» Progress Bar/Meter for Posts and Topics
» Deleted posts?
» How to remove forum posts?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Republic Square :: Spamistan-
Jump to: