World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 WHY GOD IS REAL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: WHY GOD IS REAL   Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:07 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNykJk6v_oQ

See Tyrong? This is what I've been saying all along! The universe has a beggining and an age! Science has proved it! I hope this video explains alot to you.

And then, after you watch, you may have the thought that: ( Liche had he same thought)

David says (5:58 PM):
but Alex, if Nothing can all ways exist
David says (5:59 PM):
how has god all ways exist?
David says (5:59 PM):
existed*
Alexander says (5:59 PM):
Look
Alexander says (5:59 PM):
the thing is, god had always existed
David says (5:59 PM):
the video contridicts its self....
Alexander says (5:59 PM):
no it deoesn't
David says (5:59 PM):
"nothing can all ways exist"
Alexander says (5:59 PM):
just think about it
David says (5:59 PM):
"god has all ways existed"
Alexander says (6:00 PM):
nothing as in matter, not god sa an energy
Alexander says (6:00 PM):
you know what i mean?
David says (6:00 PM):
yes
Alexander says (6:00 PM):
god is not actually a "thing"
David says (6:00 PM):
I agree with that
David says (6:00 PM):
but the video did not take the time to explain that
Alexander says (6:00 PM):
ok

Not that its porved that the universe is not eternal, and that something had to create everything, what do you have to say?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:23 am

The problem is, something, can be sent back in time, of course it will be transformed/obliterated in the process but that isn't the point. The fact is that, Time and Existence ARE changeable by doing multiple operations. So existence and Time Itself, with an epic proportion operation, can be destroyed. Things do not always change or transform, they can litteraly dissapear. Our life does not make any sense, they're is no real obvious explanation to life.

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:47 am

Jesus wrote:
The problem is, something, can be sent back in time, of course it will be transformed/obliterated in the process but that isn't the point. The fact is that, Time and Existence ARE changeable by doing multiple operations. So existence and Time Itself, with an epic proportion operation, can be destroyed. Things do not always change or transform, they can litteraly dissapear. Our life does not make any sense, they're is no real obvious explanation to life.
You know that you can't go back in time, becasue you can't go faster than life. Therefore, I don't see how time can be destroyed, if it has already been "written" as so to speak. Point is, the universe is not eternal ,so something had to create it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:53 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Jesus wrote:
The problem is, something, can be sent back in time, of course it will be transformed/obliterated in the process but that isn't the point. The fact is that, Time and Existence ARE changeable by doing multiple operations. So existence and Time Itself, with an epic proportion operation, can be destroyed. Things do not always change or transform, they can litteraly dissapear. Our life does not make any sense, they're is no real obvious explanation to life.
You know that you can't go back in time, becasue you can't go faster than life. Therefore, I don't see how time can be destroyed, if it has already been "written" as so to speak. Point is, the universe is not eternal ,so something had to create it.

No you can go back in time, The flow of time isn't unaffectable. Your proof doesn't counterproove my point.

And no, nothing had to create it, only a chain reaction, a natural mix of the atoms and the molecules, and even there, we do not know if in that time, the world was composed of the same basics.

Da fact is, no one can manipulate the atoms with such a gigantic proportion but themselves. No one possess such force and power, and if that ''God'' really existed it would mean it's force and size would be larger than the universe itself, if not it couldn't create/manipulate it, and i think we would have noticed his presence somewhere somehow.

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:09 am

Jesus wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Jesus wrote:
The problem is, something, can be sent back in time, of course it will be transformed/obliterated in the process but that isn't the point. The fact is that, Time and Existence ARE changeable by doing multiple operations. So existence and Time Itself, with an epic proportion operation, can be destroyed. Things do not always change or transform, they can litteraly dissapear. Our life does not make any sense, they're is no real obvious explanation to life.
You know that you can't go back in time, becasue you can't go faster than life. Therefore, I don't see how time can be destroyed, if it has already been "written" as so to speak. Point is, the universe is not eternal ,so something had to create it.

No you can go back in time, The flow of time isn't unaffectable. Your proof doesn't counterproove my point.

And no, nothing had to create it, only a chain reaction, a natural mix of the atoms and the molecules, and even there, we do not know if in that time, the world was composed of the same basics.

Da fact is, no one can manipulate the atoms with such a gigantic proportion but themselves. No one possess such force and power, and if that ''God'' really existed it would mean it's force and size would be larger than the universe itself, if not it couldn't create/manipulate it, and i think we would have noticed his presence somewhere somehow.
I didn't exactly know what you were saying at first, so I answered what I thought you said.

As for the chain reactions, you still don't get it! Where did those atoms come from? They had to be created! And for life itself, it just fits togethor so perfectly; how life works out to work, food, water, all those things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:30 am

Well something had to create that ''God'' and the first place, and it still rest that, God to acomplish such acts would have to be bigger and more powerful than those basic materials and we would certainly at a point in time noticed a presence of such a massive force.

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:19 am

Jesus wrote:
Well something had to create that ''God'' and the first place, and it still rest that, God to acomplish such acts would have to be bigger and more powerful than those basic materials and we would certainly at a point in time noticed a presence of such a massive force.
We notice God everyday. Our very existence is god's creation, and I thought the video explained how god was eternal, and what the choices were.( Nothing could only create nothing....) It explained why god was real, and how he was more reasonable than evloution. And I have also witnessed many miracles; for example, when I lost my cross. I lost it at the park, and for some reason, I had osme inner intution to check for it, I didn't feel a weight difference or anything. It wasn't there. Then I searched with my friend, and I was about to give up, when a voice in my head told me to look to the left. And sure enough, there it, was lying in the pebbles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:34 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Jesus wrote:
Well something had to create that ''God'' and the first place, and it still rest that, God to acomplish such acts would have to be bigger and more powerful than those basic materials and we would certainly at a point in time noticed a presence of such a massive force.
We notice God everyday. Our very existence is god's creation, and I thought the video explained how god was eternal, and what the choices were.( Nothing could only create nothing....) It explained why god was real, and how he was more reasonable than evloution. And I have also witnessed many miracles; for example, when I lost my cross. I lost it at the park, and for some reason, I had osme inner intution to check for it, I didn't feel a weight difference or anything. It wasn't there. Then I searched with my friend, and I was about to give up, when a voice in my head told me to look to the left. And sure enough, there it, was lying in the pebbles.


That's called your brain/conscience/reflex

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:02 am

0:30- This is a false dicotomy. Firstly, creation does NOT demand a creator. We have full explanations. Secondly, WHAT creator is this talking about? I've heard some nice arguments for the deist God, but not for any soecific God.

0:44- We do not know whether or not the universe has always existed or not. That is a misinterpretation. And the universe did NOT "come from nothing".

0:48- What this is saying is God always existed. Why can the universe not have done so, too? Also, if God did not have a creator, according to this, logic, then God had no begining. And if he has no begining, then God can not exist. At least according to the false logic presented so far.

1:24- Once again, no one says the universe came from nothing. I have already explained it, and will not repeat myself. Anyone interested my look at our other conversatins here in Red Square in the Pope topic, and in the Pantheon where I directly ask him what it is.

1:31- False Dichotomy, again.

1:35- Here's another choise. The universe always existed.

1:47- I agree. His point?

1:53- As I have been saying. Point?

1:57- Bingo. Certainly a possibility. Just because we don't know what occurred before 1/100th of a second after the Big Bang in no way means the universe was not existant in some form before then.

2:02- No it does not. We know p to a point. Only when talking tot he layman do scientists claim that the universe began. Again, 1.100th of a second. I think that's how it's written. Can anyone tell me for sure? I'm trying to say one onehundreth. Appreciate it.

2:07- I'd like to see exactly where he is getting this quote. What's more, it's VERY likely Dr. Hawkings means that the universe AS WE KNOW IT. When time as we can measure it began, and space as we feel it grew. 1/100th.

2:16- I have already said this probable first cause. And once again, universe as we know it. I would like tot ake this opportunity to point out that Dr. Hawkings is an atheist.

2:23- It may be Dr. Hawkings is right in saying the universe is not eternal. At least in the state it's in now. However we in no way can see the entire universe, no, once more, know what came before. 1/100th.

2:32- Sure. I'm to lazy to look up if this is right or not. Don't matter, really.

3:02- Yes.

3:13- No. They came into eixistance gradually as stars formed and died, creating nebulae, which through gravatational forces created more stars and eventually planets. So no, all radioactive elements did not all come into existance at a specific moment. Well, I guess if you mean in astrological tems it's pretty specific. I mean, to US a billion years is a lot, but astrologically....

3:23- Mhm. He's right.

3:28- This is common. It's often used to disprove atheists. Sadly, the law only counts toward closed systems. Not open ones, like say stars.

3:36- "This shows the universe is moving toward increasing disorder"
Wait.... was it in order in the first place?

3:36- "which is the exact opposite of the evolutionary theory that says everything is moving toward increasing complexity,"
No.

3:36- "design"
Do I even need to say anything?

3:36- "and order."
Again, I'd like to know what he considers odered. Certainly when looking at a specific atom or such order can be seen. But the whole? No. Everything may be orderful to ITSELF, but it acts on ITSELF not other elements of the universe. That's not order.

3:48- Once again, the Second Law of Thermodynamics does NOT say anything about an OPEN system. This is used SO often by theists. VenomfangX has done it SO many times. God I hate him.....

4:04- Indeed.

4:14- And these things don't replenish themselves, I guess. Right? If that's the case, I give Earth five years until there is NO life on it whatsoever.

4:23- Read above.

4:37- What? DNA replicates. Duh. What is this guy trying to say? That a mutation takes something away? Uh, no. It doesn't. DNA replicates, and sometimes a mistake is made. Often times it's corrected, but when not a mutation can become permanent. Thus we have an addition of information. And if this prooves to be benificial, or at least not detrimental, since most mutations are benign, then they may be passed on. Also, I REALLY hope he doesn't mean to say that fish turned into brdss. There were a FEW species between that.

4:50- He's right. However, well, read above.

5:04- His point? WE can admit when we're wrong, and guess what. Things change. What if science never changed? You LIKE having Polio? You'd have lots if science never changed and updated itself.

5:13- No, it's an answer to someone who is OBVIOUSLY unknowledgeable about sciience, who is OBVIOUSLY a moron. "This guy's retarded. I have to talk to him like such. Remember, Hawkings, use SMALL words."

5:20- Does he mean time as we know it? After all, time is relative. If you know about gravatational feilds, you'll know what I mean. Oh, and 1/100th. I wonder if I can hotkey that for this post?

5:23- Based upon our limited definition? Yep.

5:31--5:58- His point?

6:08- Nobody says the Big Bang was nothing. only those who do not understand the Big Bang.

6:17- Uh huh.

6:23- Yep.

6:28- This is a copout. And it does not answer the question. Certainly OUR understanding of laws. However this STILL does not say WHICH God. As I have said before, I've heard argument for the DEIST God, but NOT any others. I bet this guy's going to start quoting the bible at the end, isn't he?

6:39- As I have explained the possible cause for the expansion that we call the Big Bang.

6:46- Read above.

7:00- Looking at the universe? No. That, or it's sadistic and a douche. Or, like the deist God, caused the universe then buggered off.

7:13- Retarded people. Down Syndrome. Creationists, Etc.

7:18- Read above.

7:27- What does he base this claim on? MY inteligence does NOT meean there's inteligent design! Shit, the EYE is more convining. And it's NOT!

7:35- False dichotomy, again. Maybe aliens did it?

7:44- THE BIBLE!
Oh, and that means that he is the same God as the one in the Old Testament. now, if yo don't mind, I'm going to go rape a virgin. Yeah, I'll have to pay her father 50 silver peices and marry her, but I can still marry a few more to fuck day and night! And they better give it to me, or I'll break them. Mmmm.... whips. Mmmmmm, raping...... Oh, and you better not work this Sunday, or I'll stone the hell out of you. And let's not forget the animal sacrifices! Because the smell of blood and burning animal flesh "Is pleasing to the Lord."

7:54- " 'Didn't you want justice?' Armand asked, his black wool cape close around him in the wind, his face dark with the power of the recent kill." Epilogue, page 506, The Vampire Lestat.
See? I can quote a book, too! Only I know THIS one's author!

8:20- Abiogenisis has several working models. And RNA, the beginings of DNA, does NOT. It's been created in a lab. It's between life and unlife, like a virus, which is not considered actually alive. And I love how quoting the bible is supposed to convince. Need I quote a Harry Potter book next?

8:35- Read above. Except for the bible part, of course.

8:56- Complex? Yes. Order? No. Design? Only by an idiot, or a monster. if the inner solar system is supposed to be designed, then please tell me why it's surrounded by an asteroid belt making it a fucking shooting gallery? And don't get me started on the "design" of the human body.

9:07- THE EYE! Gotta LOVE that blind spot all mammals have, huh?

9:13- Moral values like stoning beligerent children? Oh, "It was a different time". That's proof that morals change with time, and have changed, thus not even NEEDING a creator of said laws.

9:28- No, every holy book has. Ever hear of the prohets of Apollo? Anyone?

9:36 Actually Jesus was supposed to fulfill ALL the prophesies the FIRST time. NO second chance. He didn't which is why there are still Jews. not to mention he was supposed to be related to Abraham. Mary wasn't; his lineage is traced through Joseph. Who was NOT Jesus's father. So kind of an issue, huh?

9:44- Why not type in "fulilled prophesies by Allah"? I WONDER what you would get....

9:59- Bruising Satans head? What? This is a prophesy? For what? Oh, was it one of those prophesies that the BIBLE claims was fulfilled? Do I REALLY need to quote Harry Potter? A book claiming the prophesies written in the book does not make that book right.

Well, that was fun. Notice how the ratings are disabled? Perpetually keeping it at five stars.

Got anything else, Alex?

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:10 am

Christ is described by Neitschzh as a "super human"
(my explanation of Christ)

God = Super Energy Matter with the power to create and destroy. and shit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:15 am

Liche wrote:
Christ is described by Neitschzh as a "super human"
(my explanation of Christ)

God = Super Energy Matter with the power to create and destroy. and shit...

So NOT an actual being, but a mindless force of nature? Cool. The word God now has a different meaning than what we used previously.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:01 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Liche wrote:
Christ is described by Neitschzh as a "super human"
(my explanation of Christ)

God = Super Energy Matter with the power to create and destroy. and shit...

So NOT an actual being, but a mindless force of nature? Cool. The word God now has a different meaning than what we used previously.
Science has proved the Universe had a beggining, and has an age. Therefore, it had to be created. And who/ what created it? If you say, why couldn't it be eternal, you are contridicting many genius astro-physysists, including DR. STEPHEN HAWKING, probobly smartest person alive today. (Except for me Wink. hehehe jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:05 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
0:30- This is a false dicotomy. Firstly, creation does NOT demand a creator. We have full explanations. Secondly, WHAT creator is this talking about? I've heard some nice arguments for the deist God, but not for any soecific God.

0:44- We do not know whether or not the universe has always existed or not. That is a misinterpretation. And the universe did NOT "come from nothing".

0:48- What this is saying is God always existed. Why can the universe not have done so, too? Also, if God did not have a creator, according to this, logic, then God had no begining. And if he has no begining, then God can not exist. At least according to the false logic presented so far.

1:24- Once again, no one says the universe came from nothing. I have already explained it, and will not repeat myself. Anyone interested my look at our other conversatins here in Red Square in the Pope topic, and in the Pantheon where I directly ask him what it is.

1:31- False Dichotomy, again.

1:35- Here's another choise. The universe always existed.

1:47- I agree. His point?

1:53- As I have been saying. Point?

1:57- Bingo. Certainly a possibility. Just because we don't know what occurred before 1/100th of a second after the Big Bang in no way means the universe was not existant in some form before then.

2:02- No it does not. We know p to a point. Only when talking tot he layman do scientists claim that the universe began. Again, 1.100th of a second. I think that's how it's written. Can anyone tell me for sure? I'm trying to say one onehundreth. Appreciate it.

2:07- I'd like to see exactly where he is getting this quote. What's more, it's VERY likely Dr. Hawkings means that the universe AS WE KNOW IT. When time as we can measure it began, and space as we feel it grew. 1/100th.

2:16- I have already said this probable first cause. And once again, universe as we know it. I would like tot ake this opportunity to point out that Dr. Hawkings is an atheist.

2:23- It may be Dr. Hawkings is right in saying the universe is not eternal. At least in the state it's in now. However we in no way can see the entire universe, no, once more, know what came before. 1/100th.

2:32- Sure. I'm to lazy to look up if this is right or not. Don't matter, really.

3:02- Yes.

3:13- No. They came into eixistance gradually as stars formed and died, creating nebulae, which through gravatational forces created more stars and eventually planets. So no, all radioactive elements did not all come into existance at a specific moment. Well, I guess if you mean in astrological tems it's pretty specific. I mean, to US a billion years is a lot, but astrologically....

3:23- Mhm. He's right.

3:28- This is common. It's often used to disprove atheists. Sadly, the law only counts toward closed systems. Not open ones, like say stars.

3:36- "This shows the universe is moving toward increasing disorder"
Wait.... was it in order in the first place?

3:36- "which is the exact opposite of the evolutionary theory that says everything is moving toward increasing complexity,"
No.

3:36- "design"
Do I even need to say anything?

3:36- "and order."
Again, I'd like to know what he considers odered. Certainly when looking at a specific atom or such order can be seen. But the whole? No. Everything may be orderful to ITSELF, but it acts on ITSELF not other elements of the universe. That's not order.

3:48- Once again, the Second Law of Thermodynamics does NOT say anything about an OPEN system. This is used SO often by theists. VenomfangX has done it SO many times. God I hate him.....

4:04- Indeed.

4:14- And these things don't replenish themselves, I guess. Right? If that's the case, I give Earth five years until there is NO life on it whatsoever.

4:23- Read above.

4:37- What? DNA replicates. Duh. What is this guy trying to say? That a mutation takes something away? Uh, no. It doesn't. DNA replicates, and sometimes a mistake is made. Often times it's corrected, but when not a mutation can become permanent. Thus we have an addition of information. And if this prooves to be benificial, or at least not detrimental, since most mutations are benign, then they may be passed on. Also, I REALLY hope he doesn't mean to say that fish turned into brdss. There were a FEW species between that.

4:50- He's right. However, well, read above.

5:04- His point? WE can admit when we're wrong, and guess what. Things change. What if science never changed? You LIKE having Polio? You'd have lots if science never changed and updated itself.

5:13- No, it's an answer to someone who is OBVIOUSLY unknowledgeable about sciience, who is OBVIOUSLY a moron. "This guy's retarded. I have to talk to him like such. Remember, Hawkings, use SMALL words."

5:20- Does he mean time as we know it? After all, time is relative. If you know about gravatational feilds, you'll know what I mean. Oh, and 1/100th. I wonder if I can hotkey that for this post?

5:23- Based upon our limited definition? Yep.

5:31--5:58- His point?

6:08- Nobody says the Big Bang was nothing. only those who do not understand the Big Bang.

6:17- Uh huh.

6:23- Yep.

6:28- This is a copout. And it does not answer the question. Certainly OUR understanding of laws. However this STILL does not say WHICH God. As I have said before, I've heard argument for the DEIST God, but NOT any others. I bet this guy's going to start quoting the bible at the end, isn't he?

6:39- As I have explained the possible cause for the expansion that we call the Big Bang.

6:46- Read above.

7:00- Looking at the universe? No. That, or it's sadistic and a douche. Or, like the deist God, caused the universe then buggered off.

7:13- Retarded people. Down Syndrome. Creationists, Etc.

7:18- Read above.

7:27- What does he base this claim on? MY inteligence does NOT meean there's inteligent design! Shit, the EYE is more convining. And it's NOT!

7:35- False dichotomy, again. Maybe aliens did it?

7:44- THE BIBLE!
Oh, and that means that he is the same God as the one in the Old Testament. now, if yo don't mind, I'm going to go rape a virgin. Yeah, I'll have to pay her father 50 silver peices and marry her, but I can still marry a few more to fuck day and night! And they better give it to me, or I'll break them. Mmmm.... whips. Mmmmmm, raping...... Oh, and you better not work this Sunday, or I'll stone the hell out of you. And let's not forget the animal sacrifices! Because the smell of blood and burning animal flesh "Is pleasing to the Lord."

7:54- " 'Didn't you want justice?' Armand asked, his black wool cape close around him in the wind, his face dark with the power of the recent kill." Epilogue, page 506, The Vampire Lestat.
See? I can quote a book, too! Only I know THIS one's author!

8:20- Abiogenisis has several working models. And RNA, the beginings of DNA, does NOT. It's been created in a lab. It's between life and unlife, like a virus, which is not considered actually alive. And I love how quoting the bible is supposed to convince. Need I quote a Harry Potter book next?

8:35- Read above. Except for the bible part, of course.

8:56- Complex? Yes. Order? No. Design? Only by an idiot, or a monster. if the inner solar system is supposed to be designed, then please tell me why it's surrounded by an asteroid belt making it a fucking shooting gallery? And don't get me started on the "design" of the human body.

9:07- THE EYE! Gotta LOVE that blind spot all mammals have, huh?

9:13- Moral values like stoning beligerent children? Oh, "It was a different time". That's proof that morals change with time, and have changed, thus not even NEEDING a creator of said laws.

9:28- No, every holy book has. Ever hear of the prohets of Apollo? Anyone?

9:36 Actually Jesus was supposed to fulfill ALL the prophesies the FIRST time. NO second chance. He didn't which is why there are still Jews. not to mention he was supposed to be related to Abraham. Mary wasn't; his lineage is traced through Joseph. Who was NOT Jesus's father. So kind of an issue, huh?

9:44- Why not type in "fulilled prophesies by Allah"? I WONDER what you would get....

9:59- Bruising Satans head? What? This is a prophesy? For what? Oh, was it one of those prophesies that the BIBLE claims was fulfilled? Do I REALLY need to quote Harry Potter? A book claiming the prophesies written in the book does not make that book right.

Well, that was fun. Notice how the ratings are disabled? Perpetually keeping it at five stars.

Got anything else, Alex?
Oh my gosh I was actually tearing with laughter after I read this. I'm still giggling. ( don't worry, I'm not making fun if you) You don't get the fact that eveloution doesn't work, the universe had a beggining (not eternal) and that life is one of the miracles well, our lives, becasue, why did it just happen? Look, the universe is not eternal, So now, who/what created it?That's all I wanna talk about right now, just answer that question. And don't say it was eternal because it isn't. And also allah is God. All those relgions refer to one same person, god, so searching prophecies fullfilled by allah ,is the same as god.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:40 am

Alex, would you like to come with arguements to back up your statements please?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:48 pm

Why God is real by Alex-CCCP-numbers

*youtube vid*

That prooves it!
Ofcourse!


Seriously you come here making a thread called WHY GOD IS REAL and then not only post a youtube vid but also a conv.. wow... now God is real.

alex-cccp-numbers wrote:
So now, who/what created it?That's all I wanna talk about right now
Hmmm... I think it should be this.

alex-cccp-numbers wrote:
So now I only want to talk about things in my advance, so I think i'm smart <3
*I think its like this so a opnion not trolling if you come with that*

Also I think Alex didnt look at the huge post Tyrong made, he just posted some, atleast that's what I think by looking at his reply to him.

And I bet David was just fucking with ya, he was probably bored so yeah.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:42 pm

Alex, the whole problem with your arguements is that you simply are stating that 1) it's been proven that the universe is not eternal, 2) that because of this it had to be created and 3) if it had to be created there was a creator that always existed.

However, you provide no arguements for these statements. For example, what you use to "prove" that it's been proven that the universe is not eternal is just a series of quotes taken out of context, not well founded arguements. I'll show you, though, an arguement to this point: we do't know for certain what happened at the begining of the expansion of matter within space we call universe. We simply don't know whether it has a begining or not.

There's a theory of the big bang and big crunch which essentially is that the universe expands until it has reached a certain expansion after which it collapses just to expand again after it has reached enough compression. All this in a never-ending cycle. You know what that'd mean? That the universe is eternal. Yet it's just one of many theories, and they're theories because no one knows for certain what happened. If no one knows for certain what happened then how can you state that science has proven something like the universe isn't eternal? As Tyrong says, the universe as we know it, but not exactly the universe or matter for that matter (ha).

The radioactive elements analysis.... are we going to abide by the principle that matter is not created or destroyed, just transformed? Because that's what this seems to be and nothing more. Uranium becoming lead after some time doesn't prove someone created or "designed" Uranium.

There are just no arguements, Alex. Please bring some. In your place I would have replied to Tyrong point by point, he was very clear in his way to reply giving a complete reply "arguement" by "arguement" to what you presented. I think it would just be fair that you did so as well both to keep conversation clean and organized and to properly adress Tyrong's ideas.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:48 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Science has proved the Universe had a beggining, and has an age. Therefore, it had to be created. And who/ what created it? If you say, why couldn't it be eternal, you are contridicting many genius astro-physysists, including DR. STEPHEN HAWKING, probobly smartest person alive today. (Except for me Wink. hehehe jk

Time as we know it, yes. No. Dunno, but a God was not needed. No I'm not.

Quote :
Oh my gosh I was actually tearing with laughter after I read this. I'm still giggling. ( don't worry, I'm not making fun if you)
Well, I didn't think my mocking of the guy's lack of inteligence was THAT funny, but thanks!

Quote :
You don't get the fact that eveloution doesn't work,
How so? It can't be what is in that video, because I already refuted it. What's more, are you not the one who said you accepted evolution? Hm? One word. Archaeopteryx. Seriously, start with this. HOW does it not work? And remember, you're the one who said he believed in it. After I pointed out that we have the evolution of the eye, assuming you were a creationist. Are you? 6000 year old Earth?

Quote :
the universe had a beggining (not eternal)
I understand that you have an issue grasping the concept of an understanding of time. One, you're young, and two, it's just hard for anyone, sometimes. It certainly took me a while. But putit this way; the point we say the universe "began" is arbitrary, just tossed in. It's not the "begining". It's only the begining of what we know. But I don't blame you for not being able to grasp it. It's hard, I know.

Quote :
and that life is one of the miracles well, our lives, becasue, why did it just happen?
What are you trying to ask here? It happened because.... we're lucky. Go us.

Quote :
Look, the universe is not eternal,
Based on what we know, which s very little, this is true. At least the universe as we know it. Again, kind of difficult to grasp.

Quote :
So now, who/what created it?
Do I realy need to? Do I?

Quote :
That's all I wanna talk about right now, just answer that question.
Fine. A creator is not needed. The singularity, which wasa mass conglomeration of all the universe's matter, gree with extreme temperature and expanded, all by natural causes, one working theory being, as I have said prior, the collision of two larger objects, thus making a creator not only uneeded, but unnesesarry. It is possible that the light from these larger objects have simply yet to reach us, and the universe contains objects FAR larger than that which we have seen, even comparing it to the largest galaxies. Think MIB (Men In Black) the movie.

Quote :
And don't say it was eternal because it isn't
What do you base this on? Certainly, if there was a finite point in time when the universe as we know it came into being, due to the cooling and such the universe as we know it will end. However the universe has most likely existed in some state before that 1/100th of a second, and will certainly continue to exist after the final cooling. Will there be a crunch? Possible. And that crunch will very likely generate a vast ammount of heat from the mass collection of particles at one finite point, and thus the singularity will likely expand again. This is what is most accepted in the scientific community, though admitedly there's not a HUGE ammount of evidence for it. However, like evolution, what we see works with said theory. Oh, and I hope you continue to say evolution doesn't work. I also hope you like Polio.

Quote :
And also allah is God. All those relgions refer to one same person, god, so searching prophecies fullfilled by allah ,is the same as god.
Thor supposedly fulfilled prophesies. Does that mean that to get into heaven one must die in battle, slaughtering your enemies with glory? Victory to the Kingon Empire, and death to its enemies!

Quote :
There's a theory of the big bang and big crunch which essentially is that the universe expands until it has reached a certain expansion after which it collapses just to expand again after it has reached enough compression. All this in a never-ending cycle. You know what that'd mean? That the universe is eternal.
I wish I had read this first. Would have saved me the typing,. Meh. Keeping it.

Quote :
The radioactive elements analysis.... are we going to abide by the principle that matter is not created or destroyed, just transformed? Because that's what this seems to be and nothing more. Uranium becoming lead after some time doesn't prove someone created or "designed" Uranium.
I think I said this. Nuclear fission within a star created the heavier elements. Hell, there's probably some in OUR star that we have never seen yet. Certianly possible. I'm no physist, but there are a lot of numbers missing in the periodic table. Though I admit I don't know WHY they're missing.



So PLEASE Alex, I'm asking politely to continue our original conversation. PLEASE present your actual evidence, namely the stuff that YOU thoght would convince Richard Dawkins. PLEASE.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:06 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Why God is real by Alex-CCCP-numbers

*youtube vid*

That prooves it!
Ofcourse!


Seriously you come here making a thread called WHY GOD IS REAL and then not only post a youtube vid but also a conv.. wow... now God is real.

alex-cccp-numbers wrote:
So now, who/what created it?That's all I wanna talk about right now
Hmmm... I think it should be this.

alex-cccp-numbers wrote:
So now I only want to talk about things in my advance, so I think i'm smart <3
*I think its like this so a opnion not trolling if you come with that*

Also I think Alex didnt look at the huge post Tyrong made, he just posted some, atleast that's what I think by looking at his reply to him.

And I bet David was just fucking with ya, he was probably bored so yeah.
I didn't say he was real, and I didn't say it proved it. I just said, this is what I've been saying. I just wanted to show what I meant. And as for Liche, look at this:

Alexander says (6:57 PM):
hey david
Alexander says (6:57 PM):
read this
David says (6:58 PM):
yea?
Alexander says (6:58 PM):
*read this\
David says (6:58 PM):
yea
Alexander says (6:58 PM):
And I bet David was just fucking with ya, he was probably bored so yeah.

Alexander says (6:58 PM):
that's what CKX said
David says (6:58 PM):
k
Alexander says (6:59 PM):
true?
David says (6:59 PM):
when?
David says (6:59 PM):
Ive fucked with you before
Alexander says (6:59 PM):
for the god argument
Alexander says (6:59 PM):
yesterday
David says (7:00 PM):
oh not then
David says (7:00 PM):
he asked me
David says (7:00 PM):
and I said I wasn't


I love how you always seem to tell the truth, eh? And I also like how make up imaginary quotes to insult. That shows how much of an anti-arse character you are! Keep up the good work, and maybe you'll get to watermelon level!

I never said it proved anything, quote me. Obviously it's not definite. And for the fact, I did read his thing. When he said why could god be eternal, that really puzzled me. The thing is, lets go point by point, and that way we can get everything done, as long as theres no more trolling/smapping becasue seriously, what was thepurpose of your post? Did it disprove god? Did it have much relevance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:14 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
David says (6:59 PM):
Ive fucked with you before
uhh what? lol couldnt resist.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I love how you always seem to tell the truth, eh? And I also like how make up imaginary quotes to insult.
I dont tell the truth all the time, well if you think I do I am honored you think I always tell truth.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
That shows how much of an anti-arse character you are! Keep up the good work, and maybe you'll get to watermelon level!

Do I spam?
No
Do I troll?
No

For the record kid insulting here is legal.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I never said it proved anything, quote me. Obviously it's not definite. And for the fact, I did read his thing. When he said why could god be eternal, that really puzzled me. The thing is, lets go point by point, and that way we can get everything done, as long as theres no more trolling/smapping becasue seriously, what was thepurpose of your post? Did it disprove god? Did it have much relevance?
One, it isnt either trolling or spamming, no I was refering to your thread, how you made it, and I think(opnion like the oter thing I wrote in my other post) this was a bad madely thread since you use captial letters saying GOD IS REAL, and then come with this? Very disapointed.
But hey keep it up maybe you will someday be the smartest of the world!

Oh and I liked if you quote me like I did with you please, if you don't know how to do it just ask me. Laughing

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:24 am

Due to popular request, I have come to intervene.

1.) God said he was fed up and tired of this bullshit earth, so how the flip can you prove some one was at a party two days after its ended? simple, by asking other people. and it seems to me other people claim god is, or was here.

2.) There is no way to prove or unprove god. The same way you cant prove everything is a figment of your imagination. Also, consider all the planets in the solar system are body parts of a living organism, and we are cells, which is why we can only breathe on our planet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:29 am

Liche wrote:

2.) There is no way to prove or unprove god. The same way you cant prove everything is a figment of your imagination. Also, consider all the planets in the solar system are body parts of a living organism, and we are cells, which is why we can only breathe on our planet.

You can proof the "book of God"(Bible) is a big fat lie, and if its from God.. why would God lie to the people?

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:29 am

CoolKidX wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
David says (6:59 PM):
Ive fucked with you before
uhh what? lol couldnt resist.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I love how you always seem to tell the truth, eh? And I also like how make up imaginary quotes to insult.
I dont tell the truth all the time, well if you think I do I am honored you think I always tell truth.
No one should lie.

Do I spam?[/quote] yes

[/quote]Do I troll?[/quote]
yes

For the record kid insulting here is legal.[/quote] Doesn't make it right, and doesn't reflect nicely on you. Im asking, what was the point of insuting? Why? Hmmm?

And why did you lie? Thought you could get away with it? I'm sorry that your best friend doesn't agree with you, but don't lie, ok? Especially when HE TOLD YOU THE EXACT OPPISITE, CLEARLY!



alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I never said it proved anything, quote me. Obviously it's not definite. And for the fact, I did read his thing. When he said why could god be eternal, that really puzzled me. The thing is, lets go point by point, and that way we can get everything done, as long as theres no more trolling/smapping becasue seriously, what was thepurpose of your post? Did it disprove god? Did it have much relevance?
One, it isnt either trolling or spamming, no I was refering to your thread, how you made it, and I think(opnion like the oter thing I wrote in my other post) this was a bad madely thread since you use captial letters saying GOD IS REAL, and then come with this?[/qoute]
The original thread had dissapeared so I made a new one to refresh the topic. And, this is for diussion, not weather I made the pst badly or not. That had no relevance to the actual topic, and what we were discussing. Therefore, your post had no relvacne to the discussion. [/quote]Very disapointed.[/quote]
Couldn't be bothered, and secondly, it was Why god is real, not GOD IS REAL. GOD IS REAL is saying like a statement, like a fact. I meant WHY god is real/ could be real.
[/quote]But hey keep it up maybe you will someday be the smartest of the world![/quote] Never said I was!

[/quote]Oh and I liked if you quote me like I did with you please, if you don't know how to do it just ask me. Laughing[/quote] Spamming and trolling, no relevance to discussion. ( I need to work out the quote thing, sorry)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:30 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Liche wrote:

2.) There is no way to prove or unprove god. The same way you cant prove everything is a figment of your imagination. Also, consider all the planets in the solar system are body parts of a living organism, and we are cells, which is why we can only breathe on our planet.

You can proof the "book of God"(Bible) is a big fat lie, and if its from God.. why would God lie to the people?
Have you even watched the video, becasue the prophecies in the bible have been fullfilled. And you can't unprove god, technically you can't even prove our existence!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:34 am

Alex... I' getting lost here... what's your point? That god is real or that god could be real? If the first you need to bring evidence and arguements to support that claim, if the second, taht matter was solved long ago.

If your point is that the creationist (bible) god exists, then, definitely no.

And, in regards to the bible, it's been rebutted constantly since it was first printed in other language than Latin (and probably before).

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
comrade110397
New Party Member


Posts : 569
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 31
Location : IDK

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:36 am

God isnt real untill he gives me that pencil back
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Today at 7:21 am

Back to top Go down
 
WHY GOD IS REAL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Was the Real Purpose of Channel 4 Dispatches 'Searching For Madeleine' to Discredit the PJ?
» Dispatches - The Real Mr & Mrs Assad - Channel 4
» Breaking German Codes Real Reason for 1942 Dieppe Raid
» Ebola -what is the real truth?
» Mr. Chile is Mr. Real Universe 2015

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: