World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 WHY GOD IS REAL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:36 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
No one should lie.

You make no logic, you just said I was saying the truth all the time..

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
yes
Give me a example of that or quote me somwehere to proof it.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
yes
Example or quote me please.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Doesn't make it right, and doesn't reflect nicely on you. Im asking, what was the point of insuting? Why? Hmmm?
Why? U have the guts to ask why?
I alreayd said sooooo many times in other posts, you didnt read them?

[quote="alexCCCP-RUS-54321"] And why did you lie? Thought you could get away with it? I'm sorry that your best friend doesn't agree with you, but don't lie, ok? Especially when HE TOLD YOU THE EXACT OPPISITE, CLEARLY!
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
n a other thread that you lied!
Yes you did, you said you didnt spam at a moment when u posted our MSN conv, and later in the thread, u admited it! That's lying my friend.

B:So a friend MUST have the same opnion as me? Its just great eh has a other one, 'cause we are all unique. Smile


[quote="alexCCCP-RUS-54321"] Couldn't be bothered, and secondly, it was Why god is real, not GOD IS REAL. GOD IS REAL is saying like a statement, like a fact. I meant WHY god is real/ could be real.
Then dont post GOD IS REAL.


alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Spamming and trolling, no relevance to discussion. ( I need to work out the quote thing, sorry)
U dont know what trolling is, you dont know what spamming is(aperntly), and thank you for quoting me like I did, finnaly you did it.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:38 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

Have you even watched the video, becasue the prophecies in the bible have been fullfilled. And you can't unprove god, technically you can't even prove our existence!
I was refering to Liche but okay.

What about evoltion? Has been proved ya know, it has been prooved the earht exists more then 5,000 year. And more has been proved wrong in tha Bible.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:40 am

(Jumps up and down, waving arms.) Hello!? You people forget about me? Namely Alex?

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:54 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Alex, the whole problem with your arguements is that you simply are stating that 1) it's been proven that the universe is not eternal, 2) that because of this it had to be created and 3) if it had to be created there was a creator that always existed.

However, you provide no arguements for these statements. For example, what you use to "prove" that it's been proven that the universe is not eternal is just a series of quotes taken out of context, not well founded arguements. I'll show you, though, an arguement to this point: we do't know for certain what happened at the begining of the expansion of matter within space we call universe. We simply don't know whether it has a begining or not.

There's a theory of the big bang and big crunch which essentially is that the universe expands until it has reached a certain expansion after which it collapses just to expand again after it has reached enough compression. All this in a never-ending cycle. You know what that'd mean? That the universe is eternal. Yet it's just one of many theories, and they're theories because no one knows for certain what happened. If no one knows for certain what happened then how can you state that science has proven something like the universe isn't eternal? As Tyrong says, the universe as we know it, but not exactly the universe or matter for that matter (ha).

The radioactive elements analysis.... are we going to abide by the principle that matter is not created or destroyed, just transformed? Because that's what this seems to be and nothing more. Uranium becoming lead after some time doesn't prove someone created or "designed" Uranium.

There are just no arguements, Alex. Please bring some. In your place I would have replied to Tyrong point by point, he was very clear in his way to reply giving a complete reply "arguement" by "arguement" to what you presented. I think it would just be fair that you did so as well both to keep conversation clean and organized and to properly adress Tyrong's ideas.
So we can't unprove god, right? Becasue the univirse is not eternal, there is a reason and possibility for god. Lets change the topic, lets see if god is reasonable or not. Ok, I'll provide arguments. And let me tell you know, I didn;t agree with what he said about Uranium, but the other things, however.

Firstly) It is assumed, and concluded( debatebly) that the universe is not eternal, so I'll use that as a fact. There are other theories, but here I am going to base it on that.Therefore, the universe had a beggining, and becasue of that, the universe has an age. Thus, it was created at one point, but by what, or if by anything, is not known. And with the creation of the universe , so was the creation of time and space. God was apparently there before this, becasue he dwells outside the realms of space. Qhat could've vreated the universe, if it's not eternal? And, as far as I kno, many astrophysisists will agree, including Stephen Hawking, that science has concluded the universe is not eternal.

Secondly) The big bang was the collision of the objects with the initial forces we live with today, but back then, the forces were all togethor. The big bang seperated those forces into gracity, electricity ( or electrotism, I forget) and others. ( which I also forget) Anyways, this initail force, and the collision of them; the question about this is, where did they come from? It is possible, they were just there, but is that reasonable? That they were " just there"?

Thridly) The miracle of life its self. Why was it to be? Why is it that the world functions like this, why is it that there is very intellegent life? That the sun brings us life, water brings life, all things function like this? That is not really an argument, so I'll continue

Fourthly) This contridicts Tyrong fully. He says that there is no need for a creator for the iniverse, I say there has to be. Science has proved, and Stephen Hawking agrees, the universe is not eternal. Therefore, it was created, one way pr another. And for its creation, a greater force was needed for its creation. ( According to the law, the casue is always bigger than the effect)

Fifthly) I hope that the video showed you how eveloution seems to not work. Through the " mutations" as so to speak, of the ape to the human, it is said it evlved to a higher life form. You need more information to evelve to a higher life form, and where did that aditional informaion come from? Remember, a human is more intellegent than an ape, so how could it have evoved to a higher life form, when more information is needed which the ape did not posses originally? So how could information be added?

I'll continue later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:00 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Science has proved the Universe had a beggining, and has an age. Therefore, it had to be created. And who/ what created it? If you say, why couldn't it be eternal, you are contridicting many genius astro-physysists, including DR. STEPHEN HAWKING, probobly smartest person alive today. (Except for me Wink. hehehe jk

Time as we know it, yes. No. Dunno, but a God was not needed. No I'm not.

Quote :
Oh my gosh I was actually tearing with laughter after I read this. I'm still giggling. ( don't worry, I'm not making fun if you)
Well, I didn't think my mocking of the guy's lack of inteligence was THAT funny, but thanks!

Quote :
You don't get the fact that eveloution doesn't work,
How so? It can't be what is in that video, because I already refuted it. What's more, are you not the one who said you accepted evolution? Hm? One word. Archaeopteryx. Seriously, start with this. HOW does it not work? And remember, you're the one who said he believed in it. After I pointed out that we have the evolution of the eye, assuming you were a creationist. Are you? 6000 year old Earth?

Quote :
the universe had a beggining (not eternal)
I understand that you have an issue grasping the concept of an understanding of time. One, you're young, and two, it's just hard for anyone, sometimes. It certainly took me a while. But putit this way; the point we say the universe "began" is arbitrary, just tossed in. It's not the "begining". It's only the begining of what we know. But I don't blame you for not being able to grasp it. It's hard, I know.

Quote :
and that life is one of the miracles well, our lives, becasue, why did it just happen?
What are you trying to ask here? It happened because.... we're lucky. Go us.

Quote :
Look, the universe is not eternal,
Based on what we know, which s very little, this is true. At least the universe as we know it. Again, kind of difficult to grasp.

Quote :
So now, who/what created it?
Do I realy need to? Do I?

Quote :
That's all I wanna talk about right now, just answer that question.
Fine. A creator is not needed. The singularity, which wasa mass conglomeration of all the universe's matter, gree with extreme temperature and expanded, all by natural causes, one working theory being, as I have said prior, the collision of two larger objects, thus making a creator not only uneeded, but unnesesarry. It is possible that the light from these larger objects have simply yet to reach us, and the universe contains objects FAR larger than that which we have seen, even comparing it to the largest galaxies. Think MIB (Men In Black) the movie.

Quote :
And don't say it was eternal because it isn't
What do you base this on? Certainly, if there was a finite point in time when the universe as we know it came into being, due to the cooling and such the universe as we know it will end. However the universe has most likely existed in some state before that 1/100th of a second, and will certainly continue to exist after the final cooling. Will there be a crunch? Possible. And that crunch will very likely generate a vast ammount of heat from the mass collection of particles at one finite point, and thus the singularity will likely expand again. This is what is most accepted in the scientific community, though admitedly there's not a HUGE ammount of evidence for it. However, like evolution, what we see works with said theory. Oh, and I hope you continue to say evolution doesn't work. I also hope you like Polio.

Quote :
And also allah is God. All those relgions refer to one same person, god, so searching prophecies fullfilled by allah ,is the same as god.
Thor supposedly fulfilled prophesies. Does that mean that to get into heaven one must die in battle, slaughtering your enemies with glory? Victory to the Kingon Empire, and death to its enemies!

Quote :
There's a theory of the big bang and big crunch which essentially is that the universe expands until it has reached a certain expansion after which it collapses just to expand again after it has reached enough compression. All this in a never-ending cycle. You know what that'd mean? That the universe is eternal.
I wish I had read this first. Would have saved me the typing,. Meh. Keeping it.

Quote :
The radioactive elements analysis.... are we going to abide by the principle that matter is not created or destroyed, just transformed? Because that's what this seems to be and nothing more. Uranium becoming lead after some time doesn't prove someone created or "designed" Uranium.
I think I said this. Nuclear fission within a star created the heavier elements. Hell, there's probably some in OUR star that we have never seen yet. Certianly possible. I'm no physist, but there are a lot of numbers missing in the periodic table. Though I admit I don't know WHY they're missing.



So PLEASE Alex, I'm asking politely to continue our original conversation. PLEASE present your actual evidence, namely the stuff that YOU thoght would convince Richard Dawkins. PLEASE.
You kept on saying that the universe was eternal, when its not actualy, and science has proved it. Stephen Hawking says it isn't, either. Its not that its hard to grasp, its that its wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:01 am

CoolKidX wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

Have you even watched the video, becasue the prophecies in the bible have been fullfilled. And you can't unprove god, technically you can't even prove our existence!
I was refering to Liche but okay.

What about evoltion? Has been proved ya know, it has been prooved the earht exists more then 5,000 year. And more has been proved wrong in tha Bible.

Im orthodox, and the Orthodox Church and Vatican are, well, not enemies, but, not friends either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:08 am

[quote="CoolKidX"]
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
No one should lie.

You make no logic, you just said I was saying the truth all the time..

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
yes
Give me a example of that or quote me somwehere to proof it.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
yes
Example or quote me please.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Doesn't make it right, and doesn't reflect nicely on you. Im asking, what was the point of insuting? Why? Hmmm?
Why? U have the guts to ask why?
I alreayd said sooooo many times in other posts, you didnt read them?

[quote="alexCCCP-RUS-54321"] And why did you lie? Thought you could get away with it? I'm sorry that your best friend doesn't agree with you, but don't lie, ok? Especially when HE TOLD YOU THE EXACT OPPISITE, CLEARLY!
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
n a other thread that you lied!
Yes you did, you said you didnt spam at a moment when u posted our MSN conv, and later in the thread, u admited it! That's lying my friend.

B:So a friend MUST have the same opnion as me? Its just great eh has a other one, 'cause we are all unique. Smile


alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Couldn't be bothered, and secondly, it was Why god is real, not GOD IS REAL. GOD IS REAL is saying like a statement, like a fact. I meant WHY god is real/ could be real.
Then dont post GOD IS REAL.


alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Spamming and trolling, no relevance to discussion. ( I need to work out the quote thing, sorry)
U dont know what trolling is, you dont know what spamming is(aperntly), and thank you for quoting me like I did, finnaly you did it.
You never said why you insulted. All you say is, who wouldn't? That doesn't prove anything, it only shows that you're ignorant. I would aways qoute everything yu said, so I asked you to say it one point at a time, because I didn't know how to do it. That's why. Its n;t like I wanted to dodge the questions, because I know all you said is wrong.
Spam: the fake quotes about me. Had nothing to do with the topic, only aimed to insult me, just a space filler with no relevance to the discussion. It was also trolling; spam that was aimed to isnult me.

Motr uselless quotes and lies:

And I bet David was just fucking with ya, he was probably bored so yeah.
You know he was not, so why did you post it? Yea, your a liar. ANd that's good, because the logic that lieing is bad is no logic at all. Lets all lie! Right?
Why God is real by Alex-CCCP-numbers

*youtube vid*

That prooves it!
Ofcourse!


Seriously you come here making a thread called WHY GOD IS REAL and then not only post a youtube vid but also a conv.. wow... now God is real.


Good job, you disproved god, and totally added to the discussion! Tyrong is making strong points you know, but I don't see how you have added to this thread, you only filled a space with how I badly made this topic.

And if I had written GOD IS REAL, I planned to write WHY GOD IS REAL, I'm just in suh a rush, i should be doing my homework right now!

{EDIT} Hey wait, the title is WHY GOD IS REAL! Won't you look at that. And let me say something to, nothing can be proved, but it can be believed. So WHY GOS ID REAL is not a fact, but my belief, and why I believe so. Of course I can't prove god is real, but neither can you prove He's not. And wait, its been proved that the world is not 6000 years old, as proved by science, so why can't the universe not be eternal, because afterall, its also been [/u]proved[u] by science!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:14 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
(Jumps up and down, waving arms.) Hello!? You people forget about me? Namely Alex?
It's been proved that animals have "evolved" but not in the way Darwin explains it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 am

Quote :
Firstly) It is assumed, and concluded( debatebly) that the universe is not eternal, so I'll use that as a fact. There are other theories, but here I am going to base it on that.Therefore, the universe had a beggining, and becasue of that, the universe has an age. Thus, it was created at one point, but by what, or if by anything, is not known. And with the creation of the universe , so was the creation of time and space. God was apparently there before this, becasue he dwells outside the realms of space. Qhat could've vreated the universe, if it's not eternal? And, as far as I kno, many astrophysisists will agree, including Stephen Hawking, that science has concluded the universe is not eternal.

Secondly) The big bang was the collision of the objects with the initial forces we live with today, but back then, the forces were all togethor. The big bang seperated those forces into gracity, electricity ( or electrotism, I forget) and others. ( which I also forget) Anyways, this initail force, and the collision of them; the question about this is, where did they come from? It is possible, they were just there, but is that reasonable? That they were " just there"?
You really seem to find it hard to grasp the whole "as we know it" thing. I've exlpained it the best I can. Anyone? Zeal? Help?

Quote :
Thridly) The miracle of life its self. Why was it to be? Why is it that the world functions like this, why is it that there is very intellegent life? That the sun brings us life, water brings life, all things function like this? That is not really an argument, so I'll continue
Said it before. Abiogenisis. The changing of self replicating molecules which have nothing to do with life into RNA, which is still not alive, and this RNA self replicating and bulding upon itself more and more. These links explain it MUCH better. PLEASE watch them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8nYTJf62sE&feature=PlayList&p=DB23537556D7AADB&index=3
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=019F146277A3EDFD
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0696457CAFD6D7C9

Quote :
Fourthly) This contridicts Tyrong fully. He says that there is no need for a creator for the iniverse, I say there has to be.
I say Star Wars is better, you say Star Trek. Yes I'm mocking you.

Quote :
Science has proved, and Stephen Hawking agrees, the universe is not eternal. Therefore, it was created, one way pr another. And for its creation, a greater force was needed for its creation. ( According to the law, the casue is always bigger than the effect)
First, I love it when creationists take people out of context. Second, that greater cause is precicely what I have been saying. A working theory is that it was a collision of two larger objects, as noted by the spiral and bowtie shape of galaxies. Are you even reading what I say?

Quote :
Fifthly) I hope that the video showed you how eveloution seems to not work. Through the " mutations" as so to speak, of the ape to the human, it is said it evlved to a higher life form. You need more information to evolve to a higher life form, and where did that aditional informaion come from? Remember, a human is more intellegent than an ape, so how could it have evoved to a higher life form, when more information is needed which the ape did not posses originally? So how could information be added?
I TOLD YOU HE INFORMATION COMES FROM. FUCKING LEARN TO READ. When DNA replicates it can fuck up. This fuckup may survive and be passed on. NEW INFORMATION, YOU JACKASS. People seem to have this idea that creatures are literally becoming "better". This is incorrect. They are ADAPTING. Evolution is not a ladder. There is no goal, no "better", it is simply survival for the current situation. I'd love to see some of the animals nowadays survive back in the Cretacious. The dinosaurs were "better" back then. Get it? And if we did not evolve from apes, please explain chomosomes two and three and all the markers, please.

Quote :
You kept on saying that the universe was eternal, when its not actualy, and science has proved it. Stephen Hawking says it isn't, either. Its not that its hard to grasp, its that its wrong.
I already spoke about this. I'd like to know where exactly you got ths quote from Hawkings. Was he, persay, talking to someone who WASN'T a physist or mathematitan? Someone not as inteligent as he? We he, mayhap, simplifing things for the layman? And just because he's inteligent does not make him right, either way. He's apparently extremely arrogant and has issues with admitting he's wrong. And really, was that ALL you had to fraking say? For ALL of what I said, THAT was it?

Quote :
Im orthodox, and the Orthodox Church and Vatican are, well, not enemies, but, not friends either.
Yet another of the whole "who's right" bit. What makes Orthodox right and the others wrong?

Quote :
It's been proved that animals have "evolved" but not in the way Darwin explains it.
Let me guess. MICRO evolution, right? To put it simply, it takes one step to start the journey of a mile.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest


Last edited by Tyrong Kojy on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:34 am

This doesn't make sense at all, The inexistence of God has been proved many times Alex, just get over it.

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:54 am

Man, I could really go for a chili dog right about now.

(yes, this is relevant)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:29 am

Jesus wrote:
This doesn't make sense at all, The inexistence of God has been proved many times Alex, just get over it.
No it hasn't, give me an example. And also, science has PROVED the universe is not eternal, so Tyrong, stop with the "why couldn't it be eternal nonsense, ok? ITS A FACT. " Get over it," as this guy says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:30 am

[quote=\"alexCCCP-RUS-54321\"][quote=\"Jesus\"]This doesn\'t make sense at all, The inexistence of God has been proved many times Alex, just get over it.[/quote] No it hasn\'t, give me an example. And also, science has PROVED the universe is not eternal, so Tyrong, stop with the \"why couldn\'t it be eternal nonsense, ok? ITS A FACT. \" Get over it,\" as this guy says.[/quote]

AS
WE
KNOW
IT

You\'re the one claiming a heaven, another plain of existance, another dimention, a universe outsde this one. Once more, think the ending of Men In Black the movie with Will Smith. Do you know what I\'m talking about?

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest


Last edited by Tyrong Kojy on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:30 am

I had a dream where several atheists suggested that the Universe always existed in some form or another. That pre-"Big Bang" it was just energy or whatnot.

If this nonsense were true, how is it possible that we exist today? This would mean that infinite time has passed before today. So we should not have reached today, because we are traveling toward it infinitely.

Seems like they don't get its also been proved with science. Hope they figure that out one day.

Also, we exist today precisely because the universe actually did have a beginning, 13.7 billion years ago, and there are mountains of verifiable evidence that support that conclusion. No, an infinite amount of time before today is impossible. It was 13.7 billion years.


Last edited by alexCCCP-RUS-54321 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:31 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Jesus wrote:
This doesn't make sense at all, The inexistence of God has been proved many times Alex, just get over it.
No it hasn't, give me an example. And also, science has PROVED the universe is not eternal, so Tyrong, stop with the "why couldn't it be eternal nonsense, ok? ITS A FACT. " Get over it," as this guy says.

AS
WE
KNOW
IT
ITS
BEEN
PROVED
JUST
AS
MUCH
AS
THE
WORLD
IS
MORE
THAN
6000
YEARS
OLD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:38 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I had a dream where several atheists suggested that the Universe always existed in some form or another. That pre-"Big Bang" it was just energy or whatnot.

If this nonsense were true, how is it possible that we exist today? This would mean that infinite time has passed before today. So we should not have reached today, because we are traveling toward it infinitely.

Seems like they don't get its also been proved with science. Hope they figure that out one day.

Also, we exist today precisely because the universe actually did have a beginning, 13.7 billion years ago, and there are mountains of verifiable evidence that support that conclusion. No, an infinite amount of time before today is impossible. It was 13.7 billion years.

You had a dream? Uh huh.... Now we know where you get your ideas. And how do you claim that we wouldn't get here? Just because it's infinity does not mean time does not still pass. Shit still hapens. By what you just said, HEAVEN can not exist because you are ther for infinity.

Quote :
ITS
BEEN
PROVED
JUST
AS
MUCH
AS
THE
WORLD
IS
MORE
THAN
6000
YEARS
OLD
Cosmology, geology, biology, chemistry, archeology and history.
Compared to....
A 2000 year old book, author(s) unknown.

Quote :
Also, we exist today precisely because the universe actually did have a beginning, 13.7 billion years ago, and there are mountains of verifiable evidence that support that conclusion. No, an infinite amount of time before today is impossible. It was 13.7 billion years.

Okay, I need clarification, here. Tell me, in no uncomplicated terms, what you elieve in the following. Evolution and age of universe. You seem to jump all over with claims here, from a creationist to a deist to a moderate christian and back again. Just clarify those two for me. WHat is it you believe?

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:44 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I had a dream where several atheists suggested that the Universe always existed in some form or another. That pre-"Big Bang" it was just energy or whatnot.

If this nonsense were true, how is it possible that we exist today? This would mean that infinite time has passed before today. So we should not have reached today, because we are traveling toward it infinitely.

Seems like they don't get its also been proved with science. Hope they figure that out one day.

Also, we exist today precisely because the universe actually did have a beginning, 13.7 billion years ago, and there are mountains of verifiable evidence that support that conclusion. No, an infinite amount of time before today is impossible. It was 13.7 billion years.

You had a dream? Uh huh.... Now we know where you get your ideas. And how do you claim that we wouldn't get here? Just because it's infinity does not mean time does not still pass. Shit still hapens. By what you just said, HEAVEN can not exist because you are ther for infinity.

Quote :
ITS
BEEN
PROVED
JUST
AS
MUCH
AS
THE
WORLD
IS
MORE
THAN
6000
YEARS
OLD
Cosmology, geology, biology, chemistry, archeology and history.
Compared to....
A 2000 year old book, author(s) unknown.
WOW, don't you see a eternal universe wouldn't work? BECAUSE< AS THE VIDEO EXPLAINED< YOU CAN'T RAECH INFIITY WITH A FINITE AMOUNT OF THINGS! Your logic, that heaven wouldn't work, is wrong, as well. It's not that heaven eisted forever, is that it was created, had a beggining, and you would go there, and live there forever; completely different principle. I know you can't grasp it, but that's the truth, that Stephen Hawking agrees with, and I'm sure Ricahrd Dawkins would, too, if he was as smart as Stephen. And let me repeat what I have already said:
we exist today precisely because the universe actually did have a beginning, 13.7 billion years ago, and there are mountains of verifiable evidence that support that conclusion. No, an infinite amount of time before today is impossible. It was 13.7 billion years
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:47 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
and I'm sure Ricahrd Dawkins would, too, if he was as smart as Stephen. And let me repeat what I have already said:
we exist today precisely because the universe actually did have a beginning, 13.7 billion years ago, and there are mountains of verifiable evidence that support that conclusion. No, an infinite amount of time before today is impossible. It was 13.7 billion years
Question, you say the universe had a beginning but the mountains who are "evidence" are on earth, and earth is not the only one in this HUGE ASS universe, so how can we say how long the universe existed from only earth?

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:47 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I had a dream where several atheists suggested that the Universe always existed in some form or another. That pre-"Big Bang" it was just energy or whatnot.

If this nonsense were true, how is it possible that we exist today? This would mean that infinite time has passed before today. So we should not have reached today, because we are traveling toward it infinitely.

Seems like they don't get its also been proved with science. Hope they figure that out one day.

Also, we exist today precisely because the universe actually did have a beginning, 13.7 billion years ago, and there are mountains of verifiable evidence that support that conclusion. No, an infinite amount of time before today is impossible. It was 13.7 billion years.

You had a dream? Uh huh.... Now we know where you get your ideas. And how do you claim that we wouldn't get here? Just because it's infinity does not mean time does not still pass. Shit still hapens. By what you just said, HEAVEN can not exist because you are ther for infinity.

Quote :
ITS
BEEN
PROVED
JUST
AS
MUCH
AS
THE
WORLD
IS
MORE
THAN
6000
YEARS
OLD
Cosmology, geology, biology, chemistry, archeology and history.
Compared to....
A 2000 year old book, author(s) unknown.

Quote :
Also, we exist today precisely because the universe actually did have a beginning, 13.7 billion years ago, and there are mountains of verifiable evidence that support that conclusion. No, an infinite amount of time before today is impossible. It was 13.7 billion years.

Okay, I need clarification, here. Tell me, in no uncomplicated terms, what you elieve in the following. Evolution and age of universe. You seem to jump all over with claims here, from a creationist to a deist to a moderate christian and back again. Just clarify those two for me. WHat is it you believe?
I believe what makes sense, and if I have to invent a whole new relegion, so be it. But I'm orthodox, and I believe in which god created all that is here. He manipulated nature to do so. And I know many astrophysisists who believe god is real or He is a possibility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:50 am

CoolKidX wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
and I'm sure Ricahrd Dawkins would, too, if he was as smart as Stephen. And let me repeat what I have already said:
we exist today precisely because the universe actually did have a beginning, 13.7 billion years ago, and there are mountains of verifiable evidence that support that conclusion. No, an infinite amount of time before today is impossible. It was 13.7 billion years
Question, you say the universe had a beginning but the mountains who are "evidence" are on earth, and earth is not the only one in this HUGE ASS universe, so how can we say how long the universe existed from only earth?
LOL I said there are mountains of evidence, not the mauntains are evidence. I bet you don't even get why an eternal universe wouldn't work. Becasue you can't reach a infinite amount of things with finite numbers/variables/ whatevers. It explained in the video, did you watch all of it? Did you understand the lightswitch part?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:51 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

LOL I said there are mountains of evidence, not the mauntains are evidence.

Oh in that way, lolz.
Ok sorry didn't understand it.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin


Last edited by CoolKidX on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:51 am

CoolKidX wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
and I'm sure Ricahrd Dawkins would, too, if he was as smart as Stephen. And let me repeat what I have already said:
we exist today precisely because the universe actually did have a beginning, 13.7 billion years ago, and there are mountains of verifiable evidence that support that conclusion. No, an infinite amount of time before today is impossible. It was 13.7 billion years
Question, you say the universe had a beginning but the mountains who are "evidence" are on earth, and earth is not the only one in this HUGE ASS universe, so how can we say how long the universe existed from only earth?
LOL I said there are mountains of evidence, not the mauntains are evidence. I bet you don't even get why an eternal universe wouldn't work. Becasue you can't reach a infinite amount of things with finite numbers/variables/ whatevers. It explained in the video, did you watch all of it? Did you understand the lightswitch part?

Oh in that way, lolz.
Ok sorry didn't understand it.
np
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:03 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
WOW, don't you see a eternal universe wouldn't work? BECAUSE< AS THE VIDEO EXPLAINED< YOU CAN'T RAECH INFIITY WITH A FINITE AMOUNT OF THINGS! Your logic, that heaven wouldn't work, is wrong, as well. It's not that heaven eisted forever, is that it was created, had a beggining, and you would go there, and live there forever; completely different principle. I know you can't grasp it, but that's the truth, that Stephen Hawking agrees with, and I'm sure Ricahrd Dawkins would, too, if he was as smart as Stephen. And let me repeat what I have already said:
we exist today precisely because the universe actually did have a beginning, 13.7 billion years ago, and there are mountains of verifiable evidence that support that conclusion. No, an infinite amount of time before today is impossible. It was 13.7 billion years

HIS logic was flawed. Time, once again, will still flow. It will only flow forever. Stuff will happen in that infinite ammount of time. OUR inability to provide a REAL measurement to a force does not mean it's impossible. What's more, and for the last ime, 1/100th of a second. Before that, we don't know, but that does not mean a "begining" in the truest sence. Use your God as an example. It existed for infinity before. Thus the universe can have too. I think you're choosing not to try to grasp it, now. And fine. Heaven was created. but iot will exist for eternity, infinity, thus impossible. Not to mention that if infinity can not allow for existance, then explain your infinite God.

Quote :
Question, you say the universe had a beginning but the mountains who are "evidence" are on earth, and earth is not the only one in this HUGE ASS universe, so how can we say how long the universe existed from only earth?
So I take it when I said "red shift" so many posts ago you didn't bother to look it up, huh buddy? And I meant geology as evidence that the Earth is older than 6000. Example, the Grand Canyon.

Quote :
I believe what makes sense, and if I have to invent a whole new relegion, so be it. But I'm orthodox, and I believe in which god created all that is here. He manipulated nature to do so. And I know many astrophysisists who believe god is real or He is a possibility.
First, deists, most likely, or at least people who accept evolution Check out those playlists I added in my last large post. One is made by DonExodus2. He's a doctor, biologist and THEIST. CHRISTIAN, in fact. Second, that does not really answer me. Let's try this again.

Does evolution work yes or no, and then explain i detail YOURSELF why.

How old is the universe? Give a number. 5000? 6000? 13 billion?

You "believe what makes sence" tells me NOTHING.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:14 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
WOW, don't you see a eternal universe wouldn't work? BECAUSE< AS THE VIDEO EXPLAINED< YOU CAN'T RAECH INFIITY WITH A FINITE AMOUNT OF THINGS! Your logic, that heaven wouldn't work, is wrong, as well. It's not that heaven eisted forever, is that it was created, had a beggining, and you would go there, and live there forever; completely different principle. I know you can't grasp it, but that's the truth, that Stephen Hawking agrees with, and I'm sure Ricahrd Dawkins would, too, if he was as smart as Stephen. And let me repeat what I have already said:
we exist today precisely because the universe actually did have a beginning, 13.7 billion years ago, and there are mountains of verifiable evidence that support that conclusion. No, an infinite amount of time before today is impossible. It was 13.7 billion years

HIS logic was flawed. Time, once again, will still flow. It will only flow forever. Stuff will happen in that infinite ammount of time. OUR inability to provide a REAL measurement to a force does not mean it's impossible. What's more, and for the last ime, 1/100th of a second. Before that, we don't know, but that does not mean a "begining" in the truest sence. Use your God as an example. It existed for infinity before. Thus the universe can have too. I think you're choosing not to try to grasp it, now. And fine. Heaven was created. but iot will exist for eternity, infinity, thus impossible. Not to mention that if infinity can not allow for existance, then explain your infinite God.

Quote :
Question, you say the universe had a beginning but the mountains who are "evidence" are on earth, and earth is not the only one in this HUGE ASS universe, so how can we say how long the universe existed from only earth?
So I take it when I said "red shift" so many posts ago you didn't bother to look it up, huh buddy? And I meant geology as evidence that the Earth is older than 6000. Example, the Grand Canyon.

Quote :
I believe what makes sense, and if I have to invent a whole new relegion, so be it. But I'm orthodox, and I believe in which god created all that is here. He manipulated nature to do so. And I know many astrophysisists who believe god is real or He is a possibility.
First, deists, most likely, or at least people who accept evolution Check out those playlists I added in my last large post. One is made by DonExodus2. He's a doctor, biologist and THEIST. CHRISTIAN, in fact. Second, that does not really answer me. Let's try this again.

Does evolution work yes or no, and then explain i detail YOURSELF why.

How old is the universe? Give a number. 5000? 6000? 13 billion?

You "believe what makes sence" tells me NOTHING.
Time will not FLOW! This would mean that infinite time has passed before today. So we should not have reached today, because we are traveling toward it infinitely! God is not eternal, because this would mean that infinite time has passed before today. So we should not have reached today, because we are traveling toward it infinitely., will continue later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:23 am

Quote :
Time will not FLOW! This would mean that infinite time has passed before today. So we should not have reached today, because we are traveling toward it infinitely! God is not eternal, because this would mean that infinite time has passed before today. So we should not have reached today, because we are traveling toward it infinitely., will continue later.

EXACTLY! We TRAVEL. Thing is, infinity is an abstract concept man created to explain forever. The present is always the present and we are traveling infinitely toward the future.

Now, you have said many times God has always existed. Fine. God is not eternal YOUR WORDS, RIGHT NOW. What created God? And dude? YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY OTHER TWO QUESTIONS. And did you watch thsoe videos? You asked me, directly asked me, how life came to be. I gave you MANY DETAILED videos. They can explain it in much greater detail. Please, watch. I watched yours.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   Today at 4:31 pm

Back to top Go down
 
WHY GOD IS REAL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Was the Real Purpose of Channel 4 Dispatches 'Searching For Madeleine' to Discredit the PJ?
» Dispatches - The Real Mr & Mrs Assad - Channel 4
» Breaking German Codes Real Reason for 1942 Dieppe Raid
» Ebola -what is the real truth?
» Mr. Chile is Mr. Real Universe 2015

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: