World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHY GOD IS REAL

Go down 
+7
comrade110397
CoolKidX
Zealot_Kommunizma
Liche
Tyrong Kojy
Jesus
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:39 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Wow. That's some MAJOR homework you got there, dude.

Are you directing to Alex?
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:48 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:05 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Wow. That's some MAJOR homework you got there, dude.
Lmao, I get it now, yay.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:22 am

I wonder if he's ever going to watch any of the vids I sent him?

Oh, if you DO com back, I wanted to say this. You once used the argument from a quote. "as Holmes said, when You remove the impossible, whatever is left, however improbobable, must be the truth." Well....

"I had a thought after making this in regard to the question of how likely is fine tuning and design if there is a designer. My new answer is that it would depend on how likely it was at there was a designer to begin with. You see, a designer would by definition be something extremely complex. So, the odd of such thing existing would have to be far greater then the odds of something natural existing instead. If that is the case, then the long odd on the side of naturalistic fine tuning and design by evolution would be counter balanced by the long odds of some extremely complex being just existing at a minimum. If complexity and specificity = extremely long odds, then a god would not be exempt from being highly unlikely either. "

-tooltime9901, youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc2r_E8tsI0
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:24 am

I don't think he's coming back. You apparently talk to him, Zeal. Is he gone?
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:06 am

No one can argue that god is not real.

No one can argue that god is real.

End of discussion, lack of proof on both sides.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:08 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Well, he's not dying to come and argue plus I haven't talked to him in a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Well, he's not dying to come and argue plus I haven't talked to him in a couple of days.
at first I thought you guys were talking about god.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:20 am

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Well, maybe I am. He, he, he, he, he.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:29 am

when you said "you said you've been talking to him?" I thought you guys meant god lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:55 am

So, never coming back? Coward.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:59 am

he came back to Chatbox.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:03 am

Liche wrote:
he came back to Chatbox.

And how, haha.
Back to top Go down
comrade110397
New Party Member
comrade110397

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:04 am

The real answer.

THERE IS NO GOD!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
enviro
enviro

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:25 am

AMEN BROTHER CAT LEADER, AMEN
kik
movie refrence
god isnt real
sorry i havnt been on in a while guys Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:10 am

I FREAKING LOVE THE SITUATION RIGHT NOW. EVERYONE IS INSULTING FOR MY LACK OF INTELLIGENCE, SAYING I AM THE CRAZY ONE WHICH CANNOT ADMIT HE IS WRONG!!!!Well, Tyrong, I really like your objective attitude, and I just hope that this doesn't offend you, becasue I don't think any less of any you guys. Anyways, I just wish to post something which I had got from a message from Tyrong titled" You Win":
https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/pantheon-f11/i-give-in-t3072.htm

It's fairly interesting. I wonder what all those who have come to insult me, take punches at me and apparently, my lack of arguments. Guys, you have to undestand I ony have time to state my point, I have school you know. I'm a pretty good student. Why do you think I didn't fight the guy agian and get suspended? BEcasue that would suck for my record. And my quotes were exact, the exact ones, I didn't tweak them at all or change their point of view. And about eveloution, lets use butterflies as an example:

When evoloution occurs, why is it that the species as a whole evolves at the same rate, in the same way and symmetrically? It's easy for on butterfly to evolve, but how do all butteflies of a species evlove at the same rat, in the same way, with the mutation to their wings being the same in each and symmetrical? If one butterfly tries to adapt, why do all butterflies of this kind, in different regions, evolve the same? And symmetrically? Butterflies are independant, it's not that they work in a unit. And what about being symmetrical? If you have a mutation in a butterfly, or eveloution, why does it mutate symmetrically? But I hope you guys will admit just as Tyrong did, insted of saying in the biggest font you can, GOD IS NOT REAL. ANd to clarify, becasue you say I am quoting out od context to fit your arguement doesn't prove you right, and as well, Tyrong, what I mean by infinite is to have always been.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:23 am

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!

You accepted that piss poor explanation WAY to damn easilly, dude!

Was that TOO cruel?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:11 am

No, it wasn't too cruel.
Back to top Go down
WeiWuWei

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:09 am

Here's a question: even if God is real, why should we worship him?
Back to top Go down
https://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:13 am

WeiWuWei wrote:
Here's a question: even if God is real, why should we worship him?

Because he's such an egolatric individual he needs milliards of people worshipping him...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urlTBBKTO68&feature=channel
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:07 am

Aren't you glad I introduced you to that shit?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:27 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Aren't you glad I introduced you to that shit?

Actually I am. It's damn hillarious, yet sad. I had this innocent idea that regardless of how religious people were, that is praying and believing in god, everyone accepted science's advances for that's the kind of religious environment in which I developed... now I see it's not that way and that some people go as far as saying that the banana (or "edible handle" as they may start calling it) is evidence of Intelligent Design.

On a note related to Intelligent Design... why limit that to god? In that case we and our whole planet, perhaps even entire galaxies could have been designed by a Level 4 Civilization. (This "Level 4" thing comes from a Soviet astronomers' [Kardashyov] scale to measure civilizations' development based on the ammount of energy harnessed. That is a Type or Level 1 civilization has managed to harness 100% of the energy available on its planet, a Level 2 has managed to harness all the energy available in its solar system, a level 3 in its galaxy and a level 4 in the Universe. Carl Sagan expanded on this theory of civilization development by including "bits of information harnessed" these expressed in letters that denote, if I recall properly, orders of magnitude, that is, a Level 1 O Civilization has managed to harness all the energy available on its planet and manages 1x1015 bits of information)
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:38 am

If you believe him or not, it's not my loss, so I don't care. I have no time to argue, and what is it to me if you don't accept? Your funeral.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:27 am

And if you really believed, you'd want to save my soul from the fire. Unless you're a sadistic bastard, of course.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:10 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
And if you really believed, you'd want to save my soul from the fire. Unless you're a sadistic bastard, of course.
Kewl, I guess you're right, Tyrong. I don't blieve. Now go back to underground, basement dweller. MOFOS!!!!! sunny Its a sunny day outside... OK WHAT AM IS SAYING???!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY GOD IS REAL   WHY GOD IS REAL - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY GOD IS REAL
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next