World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eminen

Go down 
+2
CoolKidX
enviro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:39 am

this sounds kind of stupi, i know
but i belive that some of his songs, which talk of the problems that happened in gang warfare and rappers is helping

look to songs like Toy soilders, lose yourself, and mockingbird to see my point

by for now

(this is not spam, i acctualy belive he is a poet)
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:49 pm

He's a good rapper.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:02 pm

Definitely not a hero. Nominating him is even absurd. Politics' forum, heroes' section guy proposes a rapper, people you do the math.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:07 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Definitely not a hero. Nominating him is even absurd. Politics' forum, heroes' section guy proposes a rapper, people you do the math.
Its his opnion that he is a hero.
And I don't see where it says that you can only post political guys here.

It says: "Discuss about people who you consider heroes for what the actions they have done and for their contribution to the society"
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:53 pm

he has rapped about politics and has even changed my mind about bush.

i dont see why people who we think contribute to politics are bad.

but i just dont get why you cant let it go either, its like you stop at nothing to get me kicked of. so i told you, get people to let me leave.

i would have acepted you saying he doesn,t belong her if you also didnt attach it to sending a call to others to see that i dont belong her.

and look at some other posts made by other memebers, are they all poliics?
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

Let's take a look which threads were made in Siberian Gulag about some people.

I'm crazy...I'm scuicidal - alexCCCP-RUS-54321 (this one is by far the most not related thing to the Siberian Gulag)

im not insane...or am i - october 17

Michael Jackson - comrade110397

Watermelon - Alek4A

McDonald's - Redsoviet

Watermelon (again) - Redsoviet

Charles Manson - ComradePollet

calinis - beatnikzach

AryanPower - revolution

And on the Watermelon(again) one thread by RS you said.

Zealot wrote:
This forum is for prominent characters

So that means AryanPower,Calinis and Watermelon can't be a valid thread, but you closed the Waermelon thread though so that's good.

But I try to say is that you here say "Only political people can be nominated here"(It comes down to that) and then you end it with a "you do the maths" which your probably trying to say is "He made a thread not related to this section, obvious troll/spammer/whatever" though you did not say it with the other threads, or wait do you first have to troll and span to get that kinda post from you?
That makes no sense because you can make invalid threads but you get spoken to only when you spammed/trolled, so its okay for you but first need a sorta "criminal record".

So I think that you make this thread look like Enviro is a obvious fellow who won't change, so if you gonna be like that you can just go to all these threads I said and be like "jeeze this is obvious trolling".
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:11 pm

i hate being compared with theese people.

i mean do you think i am like aryan and watermelon. becuase if you permaban me, you think i am as bad as a not stop spamming machinge and an anti-semite
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:13 pm

enviro wrote:
i hate being compared with theese people.

i mean do you think i am like aryan and watermelon. becuase if you permaban me, you think i am as bad as a not stop spamming machinge and an anti-semite
Talking to me or Zealot?
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:30 pm

i was talking to zeleot, but if zel wants me to stop this topic i can

and zel
your not going to change the fact that im stayin, so do it the right way, wait for peoples opinion. becuase just saying im wrong, wont make me leave
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:26 pm

CoolKidX wrote:

Let's take a look which threads were made in Siberian Gulag about some people.

Siberian gulag is not exactly like Monument to heroes. Either way, let's check the cases you mention:

CKX wrote:

I'm crazy...I'm scuicidal - alexCCCP-RUS-54321 (this one is by far the most not related thing to the Siberian Gulag)

I'm not in favor of this post.

CKX wrote:

im not insane...or am i - october 17

I don't remember to have accepted this.

CKX wrote:

Michael Jackson - comrade110397

According to many sources, he's a child molester which makes him a direct hindrance to society. It's much easier to become a hindrance than to actually contribute.

CKX wrote:

Watermelon - Alek4A

I don't remember to have supported watermelon's nomination for Siberian Gulag, if I didn't, the point is moot.

CKX wrote:

McDonald's - Redsoviet

RedSoviet is well known for his rather strange posts. I wanted to asume he was trialing McDondald's leadership.

CKX wrote:

Watermelon (again) - Redsoviet

Point repeated.

CKX wrote:

Charles Manson - ComradePollet

Criminal, the proposal fits.

CKX wrote:

calinis - beatnikzach

Don't remember to have supported that nomination.

CKX wrote:

AryanPower - revolution

Again.

CKX wrote:

So that means AryanPower,Calinis and Watermelon can't be a valid thread, but you closed the Waermelon thread though so that's good.

So what's your point my friend?

CKX wrote:

But I try to say is that you here say "Only political people can be nominated here"

Nope, I didn't say that. I simply said that this was a politics forum, that's all I said. And that in a heroes' section a rapper wouldn't fit unless somehow his contributions to society are proveable.

Else, this is what this forum is for: to determine whether nominees are or not heroes for this community. I presented my case in a rather shallow way and given the context of tension. In all honesty I do not trust enviro so I reserve myself the right to doubt about the honesty of his posts, reason for which indeed I submit him to a harsher judgement.

CKX wrote:

(It comes down to that) and then you end it with a "you do the maths" which your probably trying to say is "He made a thread not related to this section, obvious troll/spammer/whatever" though you did not say it with the other threads, or wait do you first have to troll and span to get that kinda post from you?

The above parragraph pretty much covers my point. Given enviro's history and the actual context I personally and without excerting any other power but of argumentation state my doubts about enviro's post's honesty. With that I try to make people to be more critic towards him while pressing him to provide more foundations for his post.

My doubts can be easily fundamented with arguements which is what I'm doing right now.

When I tell people to "do the math" indeed I imply my point that enviro is rather dubious or at least more than other members (for example say you, me, Tyrong or BC who are known for practically never spamming) and that people should keep that in mind when assesing enviro's post.

It's perfectly correct to take a person's past into account when assesing that person's behaviour, specially when said past is rather recent.

CKX wrote:

That makes no sense because you can make invalid threads but you get spoken to only when you spammed/trolled, so its okay for you but first need a sorta "criminal record".
When you make invalid threads and have such a marvelous record like enviro indeed your reputation takes it's toll on you. Reincidence is more severe than incidence. Besides, as we cleared out already, I did criticize the other posters' threads' validity, didn't I?

CKX wrote:

So I think that you make this thread look like Enviro is a obvious fellow who won't change, so if you gonna be like that you can just go to all these threads I said and be like "jeeze this is obvious trolling".

I guess this point is thoroughly covered above.

enviro wrote:
i was talking to zeleot, but if zel wants me to stop this topic i can

and zel
your not going to change the fact that im stayin, so do it the right way, wait for peoples opinion. becuase just saying im wrong, wont make me leave

This thread is growing horribly off-topic.

I won't reply to your points because 1. I didn't bring those guys into the discussion and 2. I already said who's call is it on whether you stay or not and it's obviously the people's or yours.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:20 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

Siberian gulag is not exactly like Monument to heroes. Either way, let's check the cases you mention:

Indeed but it comes to the same only diffrence its bad or good.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
According to many sources, he's a child molester which makes him a direct hindrance to society. It's much easier to become a hindrance than to actually contribute.
Well its just a theory that he is a child molester, but indeed he had a effect on society.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
I don't remember to have supported watermelon's nomination for Siberian Gulag, if I didn't, the point is moot.
Well you didnt post something there, so how could we know you didn't approve it?

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
RedSoviet is well known for his rather strange posts. I wanted to asume he was trialing McDondald's leadership.
Indeed he has some strange ass posts.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Don't remember to have supported that nomination.
Me either, you did not post anything at that thread I think.

CKX wrote:

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
So what's your point my friend?
My point is that all of the Calinis,AryanPower and Watermelon threads were invalid to be there, but you only closed one of the Watermelon threads. And its good you did but the others need to be locked also then.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Nope, I didn't say that. I simply said that this was a politics forum, that's all I said. And that in a heroes' section a rapper wouldn't fit unless somehow his contributions to society are proveable.
But he(Eminem) did something to the society or people(like Enviro) so why wouldnt Eminem/a rapper fit in here?
LIke the end "you do the maths" then I wonder if this person(eminem) did do something to the society, why would you say that?
It sounds like he is a spammer then or a trawl, but I dont get why you said "You do the maths" if this thread is valid.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Else, this is what this forum is for: to determine whether nominees are or not heroes for this community. I presented my case in a rather shallow way and given the context of tension. In all honesty I do not trust enviro so I reserve myself the right to doubt about the honesty of his posts, reason for which indeed I submit him to a harsher judgement.
I get that you watch a little harder on him because of the stuff he did so I can pretty much understand why you posted that but just to make it sure you did it only for that.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

The above parragraph pretty much covers my point. Given enviro's history and the actual context I personally and without excerting any other power but of argumentation state my doubts about enviro's post's honesty. With that I try to make people to be more critic towards him while pressing him to provide more foundations for his post.

My doubts can be easily fundamented with arguements which is what I'm doing right now.

When I tell people to "do the math" indeed I imply my point that enviro is rather dubious or at least more than other members (for example say you, me, Tyrong or BC who are known for practically never spamming) and that people should keep that in mind when assesing enviro's post.

It's perfectly correct to take a person's past into account when assesing that person's behaviour, specially when said past is rather recent.
Yeah I get it now thanks for explaining.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
This thread is growing horribly off-topic.
Indeed Il stop Wink
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:39 am

seriously guys this is getting of topic.
just let it be
its all done ands setteled
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:44 am

Yeah..

So anyways to bad Eminem stopped rappin'.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:28 am

yeah i feel sad cuz he is very good with words. but im more of a rcok kinda guy
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:10 pm

Put this in the music section...
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Jesus
World Republic Party Member
Jesus

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:54 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

Heroes do not need to be political, i think you misjudge by doing this. An hero can come from any category, like music or sports.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:23 am

while i do not look up to his actions
i do look up to his lyrics and his music
Back to top Go down
Jesus
World Republic Party Member
Jesus

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:28 am

enviro wrote:
while i do not look up to his actions
i do look up to his lyrics and his music

Yeah, it is some kind of achievement, sometimes people can change the world with music, not doing a direct act, but indirectly they can affect positively the world that listens to theyre music.

One of the only rappers i like with Kanye West.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:03 am

Jesus wrote:

Heroes do not need to be political, i think you misjudge by doing this. An hero can come from any category, like music or sports.

Read above. I already adressed this point.
Back to top Go down
enviro
enviro

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:03 pm

kanyhe is okay, but i think only his first album really hasa message, the others are all mainstream
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee
Black_Cross

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:39 pm

One good album, then he turned into a commercial rapper. No respect, especially after 50 cent (trash).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eminen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminen   Eminen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eminen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Monument to Heroes-
Jump to: