World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 PLEASE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:16 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:


Look CKX if Hutin abused his moderators powers, he could have a 2nd chance. Enviro has done far worse things.
That's your opnion that he deserves a second chance not my'n.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Hutin argues that you are teasing him, are you aware of why he argues this?
No idea, because he hates me probably.
Or he didnt like I said he abused his mod powers?
Well he did and it will be kept in mind.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hutin
Komsomol Member


Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:19 am

Know what ? Fuck you ! I'm out of this place, now go die somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:21 am

Hutin wrote:
Know what ? Fuck you ! You won, I'm out of this place, now go die somewhere else.

What ever you want Hutin.
Okay bye.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hutin
Komsomol Member


Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:21 am

You little piece of shit. "You won ?" Certainly not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:19 am

CoolKid, if I'm to abide by evidence I must honestly say you're actually teasing Hutin.

Why?

He said you invented errors in his posts to mock at him, for exaple, "help me be hitting yourself with a crowbar"

It doesn't appear to me that Hutin edited his post, but well, lets forget that technicality. The only place where we can see the mistaken phrase is in your quote box.

Lets leave that in doubt... and pass to a stronger piece of evidence:

"Know what? Fuck you, You won..."

This is an obvious tease and the evidence is there CoolKid.

So, based on that evidence, what can I think on whether you are teasing Hutin or not? How can be sure that you didn't alter the other post by Hutin to mock at him?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:37 am

can i just be mod
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:26 am

Nevermind, its useless to come threw to you Hutin.
And if your going to trial me, I can trial you for trolling me.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin


Last edited by CoolKidX on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hutin
Komsomol Member


Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:53 am

Feel better ? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:02 am

GUYS seriosly stop it,
just kill yourselfs over pm
dont get ZEL involved
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Hutin wrote:
Feel better ? Smile

Talk about doding, I am defending myself here and you come with this?
I cant even take you serious, just reply to me on my other post.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hutin
Komsomol Member


Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:49 am

I would, but they are nothing but "lol hutin sucks" arguments in your post, and I don't suck. /Thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:23 pm

Hutin wrote:
I would, but they are nothing but "lol hutin sucks" arguments in your post, and I don't suck. /Thread

You do the same thing, stop thinking your insults are backed up. Gawd...

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hutin
Komsomol Member


Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:34 am

Jesus wrote:
Hutin wrote:
I would, but they are nothing but "lol hutin sucks" arguments in your post, and I don't suck. /Thread

You do the same thing, stop thinking your insults are backed up. Gawd...


No U. Lol. /Thread
In before "You just done what I said, how pathetic."
It's a joke, k ? You understand that ? I'm tired of talking to frustrated individuals like you and Coolkid.
And I won't answer to your provocations, or whatever you call them. I won't answer to them even if you say that I don't because I can't, I can, but I don't want. I don't want to loose my time because of you, or coolkid. You, sir, don't deserve it at all. So, say what you want, I will ask an admin to erase your posts if they are pure provocations, and I will ignore them if they aren't. Have a good day, and kthxbye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:38 am

You just lost all your ''precious'' time to write all that? Geez.

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hutin
Komsomol Member


Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:40 am

So, Kenzu/Zealot. When Enviro's gonna be mod of AR ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:20 am

yeah, im still kinda waiting, do i have to make a whole new thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PLEASE   Today at 3:00 am

Back to top Go down
 
PLEASE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: