World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Coolkid

Go down 
+2
CoolKidX
Hutin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

Coolkid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coolkid   Coolkid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:57 pm

Tyrlop wrote:
the one who gets the last word wins thread. i win so far.

Spam?
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

Coolkid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coolkid   Coolkid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:53 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Well Alex if you wanted to see what I would say then PM me wtf, think before you do stupid crap :S.
And yes I do remember the allie soldiers, and I do it every year like most of Holland. But I dont remember the filthy beasts who raped and killed for revenge.
And the citzens, sure I remember them, dont jump to stupid conclusions Alex that I dont remember the allie soldiers who saved us from Hitler.
I said we could continue in PMs, and this thread can be deleted. They are not beasts as much as the other allies who did the same things are- do you hate the Americans that killed 2,000,000 Japanese civilians? Do you hate the American genocide against the the First Nations? Do you hate the Brits who set up firing squads in India to shoot at Indian crowds at Random? Reply in a PM, and somebody just delete this thread.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

Coolkid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coolkid   Coolkid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:39 am

If you want me to reply to you in a PM then why not just say "delete this thread" and PM me the other stuff?

And NO, don't delete it, just put a lock on it, no need for a delete just lock it, right Smile.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

Coolkid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coolkid   Coolkid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:56 am

CoolKidX wrote:
If you want me to reply to you in a PM then why not just say "delete this thread" and PM me the other stuff?

And NO, don't delete it, just put a lock on it, no need for a delete just lock it, right Smile.
Okay, Lock it. I just think its a waste of space.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

Coolkid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coolkid   Coolkid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:17 am

Alex, yes you are an annoying ass.

You clearly did this as a cry for attention. This is over a year old. You don't know Hutin, dont use him in your arguments, your a dumb ignorant fuck, and you know longer have anyone to cry to. I told you if you made one mistake you would be banned. This was that mistake, and your hanging by less than a thread. Hutin has in fact apologized for the way he acted in the past. I appreciate that you've been more mature and polite lately, but you've been doing it on purpose which with me just does not cut it.
One more mishap, and their will be a trial, it will be as fair as it can be, considering most people (everyone) here is against you. Depending on how big the mishap is, you may just be straight up banned for 3 days, and then if you decide to return, their will be one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Coolkid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coolkid   Coolkid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:20 am

Remember that the outcomes of trials here come from within the people.
Also, no need to do this Alex, seriously.
Thuredu lokudu.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Coolkid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coolkid   Coolkid - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coolkid
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: State Security - KGBVR :: Police Station-
Jump to: