World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Goodbye !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hutin
Komsomol Member


Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Goodbye !   Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:27 am

Goodbye Enviro (funny dude) , Kenzu (your animations are , and will always be pretty ), Zealot (Well, if your damn communism pass, it will be because of people like you), Dio (funny dude /2) and Tyrlop (that danish guy). Liche (lovely maniac Razz) I'll miss you.

Ps : Coolkid, I hope justice will prevail.


Last edited by Hutin on Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye !   Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:32 am

Bye Bye.

Hutin wrote:


Ps : Coolkid, I hope justice will prevail.

It would have been if your thread wouldnt be so invalid.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hutin
Komsomol Member


Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye !   Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:38 am

Can the admins give me a departure gift by erasing Coolkid/Jesus posts in this thread ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye !   Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:39 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Bye Bye.



It would have been if your thread wouldnt be so invalid.

Whoa, what do you mean with this? It appears you are consenting to having comitted an injustice. Clear up please.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye !   Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:44 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
Bye Bye.



It would have been if your thread wouldnt be so invalid.

Whoa, what do you mean with this? It appears you are consenting to having comitted an injustice. Clear up please.

What I meant is that if I actually did something wrong, which I didn't, I would have been banned for some time in sake of justice however justice can not prevail if its invalid, so he wanted to ban me for a invalid reason, so juistice didnt prevail.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hutin
Komsomol Member


Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye !   Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:48 am

Hutin wrote:
Can the admins give me a departure gift by erasing Coolkid/Jesus posts in this thread ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye !   Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:29 am

I don't want to be censored in a public sub-forum, go make this thread at your fascist sub-forum so I wont post there.

And you probably come back Hutin, becase in my opnion your jsut a pussy who is not only a coward by editing his posts to make people look bad but also you are a big pile of sheed.
Thank you.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin


Last edited by CoolKidX on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hutin
Komsomol Member


Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye !   Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:57 am

3 days ban + 7 days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye !   Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:59 am

Hutin wrote:
3 days ban + 7 days.

Explain yourself.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hutin
Komsomol Member


Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye !   Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:32 am

7 days for a mediocre personnal attack (you're pretty much failing at defending yourself for this one) and 3 days for ... "pussy, coward and pile of sheed".

Oh, and I'll ask a permaban for being so constant with your provocations.

* Some recent stuff.

Quote :
That motherfcuker

3 days more.

Quote :
Fuck this guy

Is there another 3 days of ban falling from the sky ?

Quote :
I should have replied on Hutin to let you see it but no I thougt he was leaving but fucking no, seriously I am fucking pissed right now, Hutin go fuck yourself piece of shit, this is so unbelieveable low, that's why I am so mad, that fucking shit Hutin always edits his posts like this.
And the worse part is it makes ME look bad now!

Ouf..7 days for that !

Sources : http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/world-republic-politics-and-elections-f23/can-i-be-mod-of-ar-t2894.htm#47116

http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/red-square-f5/goodbye-t2897.htm#47115

http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/red-square-f5/please-t2892-20.htm#47119
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye !   Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:40 pm

there something rotten in the world republic -> CoolKidX

bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye !   Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Hutin wrote:
7 days for a mediocre personnal attack (you're pretty much failing at defending yourself for this one) and 3 days for ... "pussy, coward and pile of sheed".

Oh, and I'll ask a permaban for being so constant with your provocations.

* Some recent stuff.

Quote :
That motherfcuker

3 days more.

Quote :
Fuck this guy

Is there another 3 days of ban falling from the sky ?

Quote :
I should have replied on Hutin to let you see it but no I thougt he was leaving but fucking no, seriously I am fucking pissed right now, Hutin go fuck yourself piece of shit, this is so unbelieveable low, that's why I am so mad, that fucking shit Hutin always edits his posts like this.
And the worse part is it makes ME look bad now!

Ouf..7 days for that !

Sources : http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/world-republic-politics-and-elections-f23/can-i-be-mod-of-ar-t2894.htm#47116

http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/red-square-f5/goodbye-t2897.htm#47115

http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/red-square-f5/please-t2892-20.htm#47119

Seriously point to me what I did wrong, I told this many tiems to you, insulting = legal so are swear words.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hutin
Komsomol Member


Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye !   Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:32 am

How many times I must repeat it ? Insulting is not legal at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye !   Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:49 am

can you put me in that thing? the one at the first post.

I want to feel included (I know Im a loser Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Hutin
Komsomol Member


Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye !   Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:52 am

Done ! santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye !   Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:08 am

YES!

Also, in CoD World At War, Im in that

The young, the Old, the Weak! (my picture)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye !   Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Hutin wrote:
Goodbye Enviro (funny dude) , Kenzu (your animations are , and will always be pretty ), Zealot (Well, if your damn communism pass, it will be because of people like you), Dio (funny dude /2) and Tyrlop (that danish guy). Liche (lovely maniac Razz) I'll miss you.

Ps : Coolkid, I hope justice will prevail.

Finally, good ridance. Justice? If it does, then you are masochist because you wish your own death

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hutin
Komsomol Member


Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye !   Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:38 am

Jesus wrote:
Hutin wrote:
Goodbye Enviro (funny dude) , Kenzu (your animations are , and will always be pretty ), Zealot (Well, if your damn communism pass, it will be because of people like you), Dio (funny dude /2) and Tyrlop (that danish guy). Liche (lovely maniac Razz) I'll miss you.

Ps : Coolkid, I hope justice will prevail.

Finally, good ridance. Justice? If it does, then you are masochist because you wish your own death

Obvious hater is obvious.
Obvious fail taunt is obvious and failed.
Obvious future ignored individual will pretty much be ignored in a near future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Goodbye !   Today at 4:54 am

Back to top Go down
 
Goodbye !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Goodbye, Cruel World
» James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover
» Tragic John gets a final kiss goodbye from son (3)
» Another McCann Site Closed
» Misheard Music Lyrics

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: