World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Israel, deny existence?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you deny the existence of Israel.
Yes
44%
 44% [ 4 ]
No
56%
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9
 

AuthorMessage
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Israel, deny existence?   Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:00 pm

Do you deny the existence of Israel?
just a simple Objective poll. Fell free to post your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:13 pm

I don't quite understand what really is meant when people say they deny it. Look at a map. Right there. Now, RUSSIA, we all know is mythical.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:22 pm

Tyrlop wrote:
Do you deny the existence of Israel?
just a simple Objective poll. Fell free to post your thoughts.

The poll should probably read "Does Israel have the right to exist?", or much more accurately, "Does Israel have any right to demand that it's enemies must acknowledge its right to exist?", the latter being one of Israel's condition before it will stop reigning terror over the arab populations in its reach.

And the answer is obviously "No".

But does Israel exist?... ya

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:34 pm

I second BC.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:35 am

Black_Cross wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:
Do you deny the existence of Israel?
just a simple Objective poll. Fell free to post your thoughts.

The poll should probably read "Does Israel have the right to exist?", or much more accurately, "Does Israel have any right to demand that it's enemies must acknowledge its right to exist?", the latter being one of Israel's condition before it will stop reigning terror over the arab populations in its reach.

And the answer is obviously "No".

But does Israel exist?... ya
if i did that, then the results would 100% no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WeiWuWei
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 624
Join date : 2008-04-14
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:03 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
I don't quite understand what really is meant when people say they deny it.

It basically implies that certain States do not accept the legitimacy of other States, and they don't recognize them as being independent countries. Take Serbia for example; they deny the existence of Kosovo, despite the fact that a few other countries do.

But I'm with BC; Israel exists, but it shouldn't. It had a better thing going for it with the Kibbutzim movement anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:38 pm

WeiWuWei wrote:
Tyrong Kojy wrote:
I don't quite understand what really is meant when people say they deny it.

It basically implies that certain States do not accept the legitimacy of other States, and they don't recognize them as being independent countries. Take Serbia for example; they deny the existence of Kosovo, despite the fact that a few other countries do.

But I'm with BC; Israel exists, but it shouldn't. It had a better thing going for it with the Kibbutzim movement anyway.
also the french prime minister deny the existence of south ossetia.. @
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:17 pm

WeiWuWei wrote:
But I'm with BC; Israel exists, but it shouldn't. It had a better thing going for it with the Kibbutzim movement anyway.

Not to mention that, even by Jewish standards, they're legitimacy is none since they're in exile from the promised land until the messiah returns, not until it's close enough.

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
&#9829&#9829&
New Friend


Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Israel definitely should exist. I don't know anyone who doesn't agree except for Anti-semitic Muslim terrorists. I mean seriously, they forced the Jews out a long time ago, so they should be able to go back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revolution
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:48 am

here's something from /b/ that makes snese: analogy

israel is like the red headed step child that got molested by his

teacher so his parents were nice to him and got him a nice car. then he

went around running people over and saying its ok because they were in

the way. his parents dont want to do anything because they feel sorry

for him. eventually his parents are going to get tired of him killing

people and shit and take away his car.

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:03 am

revolution wrote:
here's something from /b/ that makes snese: analogy

israel is like the red headed step child that got molested by his

teacher so his parents were nice to him and got him a nice car. then he

went around running people over and saying its ok because they were in

the way. his parents dont want to do anything because they feel sorry

for him. eventually his parents are going to get tired of him killing

people and shit and take away his car.

That was awesome.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:16 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
revolution wrote:
here's something from /b/ that makes snese: analogy

israel is like the red headed step child that got molested by his

teacher so his parents were nice to him and got him a nice car. then he

went around running people over and saying its ok because they were in

the way. his parents dont want to do anything because they feel sorry

for him. eventually his parents are going to get tired of him killing

people and shit and take away his car.

That was awesome.

USA: I'm gonna wash your tongue with soap sonny boy
Israel: Awwhhwww noooo

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hutin
Komsomol Member


Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:18 am

I recognise and fully support the state of Israel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:54 am

Hutin wrote:
I recognise and fully support the state of Israel.

Are you serious?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Hutin
Komsomol Member


Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:56 am

Have you noticed the "no" option grown by one voice ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:57 am

Hutin wrote:
Have you noticed the "no" option grown by one voice ?

I hadn't voted, so no I didn't notice.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Hutin
Komsomol Member


Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-24
Age : 25
Location : Soviet Socialist Republic of Québec

PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:59 am

Shi-, I mean the "Yes" option.
Wich means that I was trolling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
comrade110397
New Party Member


Posts : 569
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 31
Location : IDK

PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:37 am

Give 3 nukes to hamas and then vote yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:02 pm

comrade110397 wrote:
Give 3 nukes to hamas and then vote yes.
why 3?

also, I dont think Hamas would nuke israel, when there goal is to have Israel as there own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Israel, deny existence?   Today at 4:31 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Israel, deny existence?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Israel Santos, 35 days old, found dead in trash with crushed skull
» What is the Capital of Israel?
» Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself
» List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2014
» God bless you all

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: