World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

changed so not to spam the election

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

changed so not to spam the election Empty
PostSubject: changed so not to spam the election   changed so not to spam the election Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:06 pm

kismet wrote:
Liche wrote:
Where did she go?

I'm still here! I've been busy for the last few days with a sick dog. He's been sick for almost 2 weeks.... he was getting better, but he took a strange swing the last 2 days... the illness he had - the one I took him to the vet over - was one thing, but this seems more to be a reaction to the medication + food I'm supposed to be giving him. If I give him one, I can't give him the other. Talked to the vet yesterday and I just can't give him both at the same time, 4 hours apart at the least now. Vet said it was a very strange reaction.

But I'm still here and voting for you! Go Liche!
What breed of Dog?
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
kismet
Red Army Recruit
kismet

PostSubject: Re: changed so not to spam the election   changed so not to spam the election Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:53 am

Liche wrote:
kismet wrote:
Liche wrote:
Where did she go?

I'm still here! I've been busy for the last few days with a sick dog. He's been sick for almost 2 weeks.... he was getting better, but he took a strange swing the last 2 days... the illness he had - the one I took him to the vet over - was one thing, but this seems more to be a reaction to the medication + food I'm supposed to be giving him. If I give him one, I can't give him the other. Talked to the vet yesterday and I just can't give him both at the same time, 4 hours apart at the least now. Vet said it was a very strange reaction.

But I'm still here and voting for you! Go Liche!
What breed of Dog?

He's a miniature pinscher. 10 years old and has epilepsy and severe separation anxiety.... he had been abandoned 5 times by the time I got him when he was 8 months old.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: changed so not to spam the election   changed so not to spam the election Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Poor doggy Sad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: changed so not to spam the election   changed so not to spam the election Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

changed so not to spam the election
Page 1 of 1