World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 St. Patrick's Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
revolution
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: St. Patrick's Day   Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:00 am

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone, and Erin Go Bragh! cheers cheers cheers

Feel free to post pics from celebrations you have attended.


_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 974
Join date : 2008-02-03
Age : 26
Location : The Circle of Flow

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:33 am

I got pinched. A lot. It hurt. Crying or Very sad

_________________
"I'll live on...in the hearts of the people I know... It's my own choice now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revolution
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:51 am

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:
I got pinched. A lot. It hurt. Crying or Very sad

Crying or Very sad ? Oh, come on, it couldn't have been that bad.

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 974
Join date : 2008-02-03
Age : 26
Location : The Circle of Flow

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:23 am

Koumahwohyoh, dongmu. But it hurt. >.< I just hate pinches. Makes me feel I've done something wrong.

And it lingers a bit too. Sad

I'm a sensitive guy also, so that accounts.

_________________
"I'll live on...in the hearts of the people I know... It's my own choice now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renegade_Kautsky
Worker of the World Republic


Posts : 363
Join date : 2008-02-16
Location : In the belly of the beast

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:32 am

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:
Koumahwohyoh, dongmu. But it hurt. >.< I just hate pinches. Makes me feel I've done something wrong.

And it lingers a bit too. Sad

I'm a sensitive guy also, so that accounts.

Lighten up a bit! afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 974
Join date : 2008-02-03
Age : 26
Location : The Circle of Flow

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:39 am

^^ Thanks comrade.

_________________
"I'll live on...in the hearts of the people I know... It's my own choice now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:34 pm

what is saint patrics day?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:44 pm

mattabesta wrote:
what is saint patrics day?

As far as I know is an Irish celebration thatis quite popular in USA. They celebrate St. Patrick by drinking, and drinking a lot, wering green clothing... well basically greenizing everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:46 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
what is saint patrics day?

As far as I know is an Irish celebration thatis quite popular in USA. They celebrate St. Patrick by drinking, and drinking a lot, wering green clothing... well basically greenizing everything.

oh an exuse to get drunk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:58 pm

mattabesta wrote:


oh an exuse to get drunk


I think that in practice it is mostly seen exactly that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:13 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:


oh an exuse to get drunk


I think that in practice it is mostly seen exactly that way.

icelanders use the weekend as an exuse to get drunk and then new yaers eve to get death drunk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:48 am

That was a great st pattys day. I got very wasted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:24 am

mattabesta wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:


oh an exuse to get drunk


I think that in practice it is mostly seen exactly that way.

icelanders use the weekend as an exuse to get drunk and then new yaers eve to get death drunk

It's supposed to celebrate St. Patrick having driven all the snakes out of Ireland.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:36 am

oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:


oh an exuse to get drunk


I think that in practice it is mostly seen exactly that way.

icelanders use the weekend as an exuse to get drunk and then new yaers eve to get death drunk

It's supposed to celebrate St. Patrick having driven all the snakes out of Ireland.
really?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:39 pm

Diogritor wrote:
oligarch wrote:

It's supposed to celebrate St. Patrick having driven all the snakes out of Ireland.
really?

It's actually his feast day as patron saint of Ireland but all the legends say that was able to convert people to catholicism after getting rid of all the snakes even though Ireland never had snakes. I'm not sure if there's a direct correlation though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:41 pm

oligarch wrote:
Diogritor wrote:
oligarch wrote:

It's supposed to celebrate St. Patrick having driven all the snakes out of Ireland.
really?

It's actually his feast day as patron saint of Ireland but all the legends say that was able to convert people to catholicism after getting rid of all the snakes even though Ireland never had snakes. I'm not sure if there's a direct correlation though.
but in the end it just turns into national green alcohol day YAY BEER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renegade_Kautsky
Worker of the World Republic


Posts : 363
Join date : 2008-02-16
Location : In the belly of the beast

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:28 am

Diogritor wrote:
oligarch wrote:
Diogritor wrote:
oligarch wrote:

It's supposed to celebrate St. Patrick having driven all the snakes out of Ireland.
really?

It's actually his feast day as patron saint of Ireland but all the legends say that was able to convert people to catholicism after getting rid of all the snakes even though Ireland never had snakes. I'm not sure if there's a direct correlation though.
but in the end it just turns into national green alcohol day YAY BEER

No my friend, yay Scotch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:52 am

Renegade_Kautsky wrote:

but in the end it just turns into national green alcohol day YAY BEER

No my friend, yay Scotch!
yay intoxication!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: St. Patrick's Day   Today at 11:10 pm

Back to top Go down
 
St. Patrick's Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Patrick O'Donoghue
» JAMAICA-BORN gourmet chef Patrick Adams is no ordinary chef.
» Patrick Monahan
» Neil Patrick Harris
» Patrick Wolf

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: