World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Solidarity with Somalia!

Go down 
+6
Black_Cross
Tyrlop
Zealot_Kommunizma
MightyObserver
Jesus
WeiWuWei
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MightyObserver
World Republic Party Member
MightyObserver

Solidarity with Somalia! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solidarity with Somalia!   Solidarity with Somalia! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:47 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
I suppose by "good pirates" she meant pirates that didn't kill everyone outright, as long as they didn't try to fight back. and they WERE good pirates, compared to other pirates. They let you live and keep the boat. Or they dropped you off somewhere. You LIVED at least.

No. Trust me. I see what you're saying, but he didn't mean anything logical. These were generic stereotype pirates. It was just supposed to be fun for the kids. The little kids, I mean. At 16, I couldn't really say I wasn't a kid of some sort. Actually, I probably wasn't 16 yet then. 15? I don't know.

I thought that piracy was the act of stealing the boat itself, but apparently I'm wrong. I may or may not check later.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Solidarity with Somalia!   Solidarity with Somalia! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:31 am

No, it's usually cargo.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: Solidarity with Somalia!   Solidarity with Somalia! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:36 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Barbary_War

When will pirates learn that you don't mess with American ships... Everything goes fine when raiding European nation's((They payed bribes to the Barbary Pirates)) but the second you attack an American Ship, We destroy you!((See: Japanese Imperial Fleet))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solidarity with Somalia!   Solidarity with Somalia! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solidarity with Somalia!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2