World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 For the anarchists.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: For the anarchists.   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:20 am

Jesus wrote:




I answered blind person, i said i won't mind reply when you won't be 1 vs 7 and No that's no conceding a point, debating agaisnt 7 guys at once is just unfair

Oh I hadn't noticed this "reply".

If you have a good, well-founded arguement you can discuss with 10 million people and they won't beat you dialectically unless they got a more solid position. You haven't got a solid position so... you can't even "win a one on one discussion".

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: For the anarchists.   Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:04 am

Life doesn't work that way, someone can destroy a well founded argument just by saying ''your a fag'' and most people would consider he'd win

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MightyObserver
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 670
Join date : 2008-09-30
Age : 24
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: For the anarchists.   Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:15 am

Jesus wrote:
Life doesn't work that way, someone can destroy a well founded argument just by saying ''your a fag'' and most people would consider he'd win

Only the idiots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: For the anarchists.   Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:07 am

Jesus wrote:
Life doesn't work that way, someone can destroy a well founded argument just by saying ''your a fag'' and most people would consider he'd win

MightyObserver pretty much summarized it.

If you say this is because you lack argumentative proficience and, apparently, will to employ reasoning.

The example you said is a fallacy known as ad hominem, that is, when in order to "disprove" the locutor's arguement the interlocutor attacks his person without adressing the arguement. It fails completely to disprove the arguement. Only persons that are not reasoning or paying attention to the discussion would consider an ad hominem as a valid reply.

Either way all you're doing here is dodging.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: For the anarchists.   Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:52 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Jesus wrote:
Life doesn't work that way, someone can destroy a well founded argument just by saying ''your a fag'' and most people would consider he'd win

MightyObserver pretty much summarized it.

If you say this is because you lack argumentative proficience and, apparently, will to employ reasoning.

No, me mentionning something doesn't imply i will use it. Wtf ! ...

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: For the anarchists.   Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:42 am

Jesus wrote:


No, me mentionning something doesn't imply i will use it. Wtf ! ...

Yet another example.

I never said you will employ this. I said that if you say that someone can destroy an arguement by telling to the interlocutor "your a fag" is because you don't have the argumentative proficience to understand it is a fallacy or the will to engage in reasoning to conclude that the arguement is not even being adressed and therefore can't be "destroyed" or invalidated that way.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: For the anarchists.   Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:33 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Jesus wrote:


No, me mentionning something doesn't imply i will use it. Wtf ! ...

Yet another example.

I never said you will employ this. I said that if you say that someone can destroy an arguement by telling to the interlocutor "your a fag" is because you don't have the argumentative proficience to understand it is a fallacy or the will to engage in reasoning to conclude that the arguement is not even being adressed and therefore can't be "destroyed" or invalidated that way.

And apparently will to use it. Yes your statement implies that you suspect me of doing it. ... seriously? Did i really HAD to show it to you?

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: For the anarchists.   Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:40 am

Jesus wrote:


And apparently will to use it. Yes your statement implies that you suspect me of doing it. ... seriously? Did i really HAD to show it to you?

What? Try to make some sense please! Or at least try to read and understand what you're replying to (even though I know you love to reply without reading or understanding).

What you're doing now is called "strawman fallacy" where you create a whole new arguement by stating that your interlocutor said or adressed something he didn't say or adress to.

I said that if you say that ad hominem is or can be a valid way to debunk an arguement is because you have a quite limited argumentative proficience or will to use reasoning or apply common sense to the discussion. That's all I'm saying.

And again, you're dodging.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: For the anarchists.   Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:41 am

Dodging what? This has nothing to do with the original point, because you always bombard my way of arguing instead of my actual sayings. So yeah you DODGE too.

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: For the anarchists.   Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:15 am

Jesus wrote:
Dodging what? This has nothing to do with the original point, because you always bombard my way of arguing instead of my actual sayings. So yeah you DODGE too.

Not only was this nonsensical, as anyone else can see, it's not true.

I destroy your ay of arguing while deconstructing your message and disproving your "point" (sometimes you do it yourself). And then yo simply dodge by saying "this is BS, I won't read it" which further cancels your posibility to present a valid point.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: For the anarchists.   Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:20 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Jesus wrote:
Dodging what? This has nothing to do with the original point, because you always bombard my way of arguing instead of my actual sayings. So yeah you DODGE too.

Not only was this nonsensical, as anyone else can see, it's not true.

I destroy your ay of arguing while deconstructing your message and disproving your "point" (sometimes you do it yourself). And then yo simply dodge by saying "this is BS, I won't read it" which further cancels your posibility to present a valid point.

Ok you win, i'm tired of fighting. But i feel that most of the time, i get bombarded because i have an actual opinion and do not do like all the other socialist puppets and simply agree or nod every time a topic talks in good of socialism.

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: For the anarchists.   Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:47 am

Jesus wrote:


Ok you win, i'm tired of fighting. But i feel that most of the time, i get bombarded because i have an actual opinion and do not do like all the other socialist puppets and simply agree or nod every time a topic talks in good of socialism.

Many things are not matter of opinion like the definition of socialism, whether it has been applied or not and whether it was succesfully applied or not. These are objective truths that do not depend on the individual's point of view. Whether socialism is good or not is an opinion, something subjective that depends on individuals but either of these must be based on a real premise on what socialism is otherwise it is invalid. Whether it is workable or not, that is up to speculation, history and logic, not to personal taste.


If you read what we write, you'd notice that we're not even saying that socialism is good. We're simply desc ribing what socialism is and how it has worked where it has worked. Pure objective truths, not subjective.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: For the anarchists.   Today at 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
For the anarchists.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Michael Parenti destroys Ultra Leftists and Anarchists
» Nat'l Anarchists in the USA to Burn the Koran too. Why?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: