World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Swine flu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
comrade110397
New Party Member


Posts : 569
Join date : 2008-11-11
Age : 31
Location : IDK

PostSubject: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:01 am

Well, im screwed caus i live in tejas. (texas). Zealot is in even more trouble. Dont jump the fence!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:03 am

Yeah Zealot should watch out.

Sooo...

Time to get those damn Mexicans of mah damn lawn.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:10 am

Paranoia, manipulation, lies, exageration. There's no way to confirm that what is being said is true enough.

As I see it this is becoming a fucking excuse to establish martial law and besiege Mexico City. If this happens so long farewell comrades and other friends, I'll literally begin revolutionary activity here.

If it's a true illness, I couldn't care less. I was quite ill back in late March like several friends. I was ill to the point I vomited blood. It's over. I don't think I'm getting any illness again. And if it affects me, well, too bad if it kills me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:08 am

What's lost in the media is that only 20 people have down with it. Out of how many? And all 20 have recovered. Compared this to the number killed by the regular flu every year.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:37 am

This is retarded, like the sickness with chiken (Sorry i don't the english translation) and the Sras. Stupid Media Hype

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:02 am

lol speak for your selves Canadians Razz

It is a real disease, the only reason its so deadly is it was a sudden thing and our immunes arent use to it (immune systems). 20 CANADIANS have been affected. here around 100 have been affected, a few have died (but other than those the infected are recovering fast). And if its not real, why have they created an improved influenza vaccene that targets the form of influenza commonly found in Pigs?

also lol Karl your argement is really bad, SARS is a serious disease and was not phoney Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:05 am

Liche wrote:
lol speak for your selves Canadians Razz

It is a real disease, the only reason its so deadly is it was a sudden thing and our immunes arent use to it (immune systems). 20 CANADIANS have been affected. here around 100 have been affected, a few have died (but other than those the infected are recovering fast). And if its not real, why have they created an improved influenza vaccene that targets the form of influenza commonly found in Pigs?

also lol Karl your argement is really bad, SARS is a serious disease and was not phoney Razz

It was seriously overhyped. Well in my country for sure, like 4 people died and it was the end of the world. 20 People? Out of 35 Millions? That's a joke. More people die from Diarhea each year. (Yes I am SERIOUS)

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:09 am

[quote="Jesus"]
Liche wrote:
lol speak for your selves Canadians Razz

It is a real disease, the only reason its so deadly is it was a sudden thing and our immunes arent use to it (immune systems). 20 CANADIANS have been affected. here around 100 have been affected, a few have died (but other than those the infected are recovering fast). And if its not real, why have they created an improved influenza vaccene that targets the form of influenza commonly found in Pigs?

also lol Karl your argement is really bad, SARS is a serious disease and was not phoney Razz

It was seriously overhyped. Well in my country for sure, like 4 people died and it was the end of the world. 20 People? Out of 35 Millions? That's a joke. More people die from Diarhea each year. (Yes I am SERIOUS)[/quote
Just because its not a threat for Canadia dosent mean its not a threat for South Western United States. And Bitrillions die everyday from SARS in China. And yes, Bird Flue was overhyped (Common Influenza is from birds though, so to serious doctors that is funny Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:10 am

I;m not saying it's not serious. It's the flu. However it's mostly just media hype. Just another strain, yadda yadda. New vaccine.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:12 am

Here they're talking about some 70-110 deaths for each 1,000 infected.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:12 am

[quote="Liche"]
Jesus wrote:
Liche wrote:
lol speak for your selves Canadians Razz

It is a real disease, the only reason its so deadly is it was a sudden thing and our immunes arent use to it (immune systems). 20 CANADIANS have been affected. here around 100 have been affected, a few have died (but other than those the infected are recovering fast). And if its not real, why have they created an improved influenza vaccene that targets the form of influenza commonly found in Pigs?

also lol Karl your argement is really bad, SARS is a serious disease and was not phoney Razz

It was seriously overhyped. Well in my country for sure, like 4 people died and it was the end of the world. 20 People? Out of 35 Millions? That's a joke. More people die from Diarhea each year. (Yes I am SERIOUS)[/quote
Just because its not a threat for Canadia dosent mean its not a threat for South Western United States. And Bitrillions die everyday from SARS in China. And yes, Bird Flue was overhyped (Common Influenza is from birds though, so to serious doctors that is funny Razz)



Oh so sweet free healthcare. Hahhhaaa...

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MightyObserver
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 670
Join date : 2008-09-30
Age : 24
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:15 am

I can on the bus this morning and my friend told me tha the swine flu was killing people. My immediate response was, "That's fantastic!" becuase I for some reason think it's hilarious to respond that way to incredibly negative information (I said "not really" immediatly after...). I'll just wash my hands a little bit more. This "swine flu" does not concern me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:49 am

Quote :
Here they're talking about some 70-110 deaths for each 1,000 infected.
U, if that's true the Mexican's immune systems must suck. And you're supposed to not be effected by that water that the rest of the world won't touch.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:24 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Quote :
Here they're talking about some 70-110 deaths for each 1,000 infected.
U, if that's true the Mexican's immune systems must suck. And you're supposed to not be effected by that water that the rest of the world won't touch.

Water? What water? Ah, H2O, that substance from which at least 30% of the city I live in has been deprived for months. No wonder why people is dieing.

Also, I don't know where that "dirty water" myth came from. I haven't noticed the difference between Mexico's water and the one of the other 10 countries I've been in (USA, Russia, France, UK, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria).

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Here they're talking about some 70-110 deaths for each 1,000 infected.

That's fucked up, all I heard that some 100 are infected and that 20 already died.

One thing left to do...

Nuke all of the Americas.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Oh snap!

I just heard the news and it said that 150 people in Mexico already died from it!

Can this be the new AIDS!?

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:18 pm

u have never been in denmark, we good good water, best water, yay!

and to zealot, its the imundefence that kills most of the people with swine flu, its because the flu cant be stopped by the immundefence, so your immundefence keeps trying untill it overheats your body and you die of feber. most of the people that died had very good immundefence.
also since its a virus antibiotics doesnt help, and its people from 12-45 that are in danger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Tyrlop wrote:


and to zealot, its the imundefence that kills most of the people with swine flu, its because the flu cant be stopped by the immundefence.

which is exactly what I said....

wait no I didnt Razz but on somewhere else I did (maybe in MSN with Zealot)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Liche wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:


and to zealot, its the imundefence that kills most of the people with swine flu, its because the flu cant be stopped by the immundefence.

which is exactly what I said....

wait no I didnt Razz but on somewhere else I did (maybe in MSN with Zealot)

I think I did, or did I?

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WeiWuWei
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 624
Join date : 2008-04-14
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:51 pm

ZK, no offense, but I totally disagree with what you're saying about the media. No, I don't think we should trust them, but I don't think that they're purposefully not getting their facts straight; they're just trying to report the news as it is happening, and it's difficult for them to fact-check under such strenuous circumstances. I think that they're just as panicked as we are. I don't think that they're intentionally feeding us exaggerated information; they're just working with the information they have.

By the way, Mexico sounds like it's really fucking out of the loop. Every other news source I've heard says that there are very few cases worldwide, and that, among those few cases, there are few mortalities - in some cases, like the U.S., there's none.

Now the point I think we should raise is that this disease was probably born out of squalorous working conditions. I wish someone would address something like that, but it just won't happen.

Maybe this swine flu will give us another Hellen Keller. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Supposedly there's a parasite in Mexican water that Mexicans are immune to. Or so we're always told. It's not that it's DIRTY, just has a parasite that causes diahrea, among other things. And yeah, even with sensationalist news, this "roldwide outbreak" is pretty much like the standard flu.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Tyrlop wrote:

and to zealot, its the imundefence that kills most of the people with swine flu, its because the flu cant be stopped by the immundefence, so your immundefence keeps trying untill it overheats your body and you die of feber. most of the people that died had very good immundefence.
also since its a virus antibiotics doesnt help, and its people from 12-45 that are in danger.

And this is relevant to what I said because...?

WWW wrote:
ZK, no offense, but I totally disagree with what you're saying about the media. No, I don't think we should trust them, but I don't think that they're purposefully not getting their facts straight; they're just trying to report the news as it is happening, and it's difficult for them to fact-check under such strenuous circumstances. I think that they're just as panicked as we are. I don't think that they're intentionally feeding us exaggerated information; they're just working with the information they have.

And I disagree. For an instance there's a reason for which they're making such a fuzz about this which is pretty much common flu (flu mutates once or twice a year so there's always a new strain) amidst other perhaps more important problems like the fact they've been cutting water provision and the "economic crisis", around here there's even the rumour that they may impose martial law soon which is something not told by the media. I've got some friends that work at the National Medical Institute and they say the death toll is higher than the media reports.

Also, the son of my mother's boyfriend is an important politologist here (he gave counseling to former president Fox and often writes papers supportig the actual government, he's well connected with the government) and 2 days before the media started with all this shit he fled the country with his children and wife to US. It makes me be very suspicious about all this. Makes me think something no one knows that the media won't report and that he won't say.


WWW wrote:
Now the point I think we should raise is that this disease was probably born out of squalorous working conditions. I wish someone would address something like that, but it just won't happen.

Raise awareness? Stop paranoia? No, no, no, that's not what is to be done. Although I may be invited again to comment on TV within a couple of weeks and I may well adress this from this point.


Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Supposedly there's a parasite in Mexican water that Mexicans are immune to. Or so we're always told. It's not that it's DIRTY, just has a parasite that causes diahrea, among other things. And yeah, even with sensationalist news, this "roldwide outbreak" is pretty much like the standard flu.

Sounds like a silly fairy tale to me. That or a half truth taken from a very specific region in Mexico, quite probably the Texcoco lake which indeed is polluted as hell but no water is take from it except for scientific research.

I know about 20 Russians that have come here to live, some been living fro 5 years others for 3 weeks, some live in the richest neighborhoods and some in the poorest and none has had any problem with the water.

I got like 5 Canadian neighbors and they've been here for no less than 8 years. I don't think they'd stay for so long if water caused them any harm.

And it is estimated that around 1 million people from US live within mexican territory. Don't think they would if water was that harmful.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
MightyObserver
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 670
Join date : 2008-09-30
Age : 24
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Swine Flu has reached Indiana. We're being told to stop shaking hands with people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:37 pm

A friend of a friend of mine who works at a health institute said there are no less than 500 deaths and could be reaching 1,000. Another doctor who is a client of use (he bought us an apartment) that works at three hospitals said the death toll and ammount of infected people is far larger than what is being said at the news. Some co-workers of my mother have fell ill already.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:57 pm

Wel since the strain originated in Mexico, it makes sence tht you guys would be getting sick more. We're just saying for the rest of the world, is all.

Quote :
I got like 5 Canadian neighbors and they've been here for no less than 8 years. I don't think they'd stay for so long if water caused them any harm.
It might very well be a fairy tale. We're all still warned to only drink the water in the resorts, and such. I don't know. Just what travel agencies and the government say.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Today at 12:34 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Swine flu
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» No swine flu jab for healthy kids
» SWINE FLU H1N1 VACCINE AND PREGNANT WOMEN. PLEASE READ THIS ITS VERY IMPORTANT
» MELONVILLE SWINE RACE AND FIREWORK FRENZY [Ended]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: