World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Swine flu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Sun May 03, 2009 3:48 am

http://www.latimes.com/features/health/la-sci-swine-reality30-2009apr30,0,3606923.story

Member of the Supreme Council

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Sun May 03, 2009 8:27 am

BE the swine flu. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/448950

Seriously addictive. And good luck getting Madagascar, suckers. Staring there doesn't count.

Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Wed May 06, 2009 4:09 am

Jesus wrote:
Liche wrote:
Jesus wrote:
Liche wrote:
lol speak for your selves Canadians Razz

It is a real disease, the only reason its so deadly is it was a sudden thing and our immunes arent use to it (immune systems). 20 CANADIANS have been affected. here around 100 have been affected, a few have died (but other than those the infected are recovering fast). And if its not real, why have they created an improved influenza vaccene that targets the form of influenza commonly found in Pigs?

also lol Karl your argement is really bad, SARS is a serious disease and was not phoney Razz

It was seriously overhyped. Well in my country for sure, like 4 people died and it was the end of the world. 20 People? Out of 35 Millions? That's a joke. More people die from Diarhea each year. (Yes I am SERIOUS)[/quote
Just because its not a threat for Canadia dosent mean its not a threat for South Western United States. And Bitrillions die everyday from SARS in China. And yes, Bird Flue was overhyped (Common Influenza is from birds though, so to serious doctors that is funny Razz)

Oh so sweet free healthcare. Hahhhaaa...
That's why we pay our fucking taxes for. But what's it to me, the goverrnment made me pay my taxes. Now I live in a cave down by the misissipi river...

Are you scared about getting into a shrak attack? Well, we've grwon accustomed to thinking some things that are denagerousl, rarley, pose a big threat to us. In actuallity, more popel die of falling cocunuts per year than shark attacks.

Errr...I know...Doesn't seem right.... albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Thu May 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Black_Cross wrote:
Our benevolent master wrote:
maintaining a military force in Iraq is necessary to constrain Iran's ambitions...

... What ambitions? Non-existant ones that were cooked up in the white house no doubt (Mahmoud wants to kill all the jews!!!! affraid affraid affraid ... wait, what?).

Our elitist intellectual wrote:
If I sit down with the leader of Iran, I will send him a strong message that Israel is our friend, that we will assist in their security and that we don't find nuclear weapons acceptable...

... What nuclear weapons? Non-existant ones that were definitely cooked up, likely in the white house.

I hope no snarky comment is necessary for that Israel statement.

Robocop wrote:
America must lead a global effort to secure all nuclear weapons and material at vulnerable sites within four years

... Who in god's name trusts the US with that, really? History has shown that the US is the global terrorist (If dio is reading this, i base this on fact, not on delusions of benign intent), not the upholder of global order, or some fantasy bullshit like that.

Black = Change wrote:
I will not hesitate to use force, unilaterally if necessary, to protect the American people or our vital interests whenever we are attacked or imminently threatened.

There goes any semblence of democracy, and he's clutching at the Bush doctrine of pre-emptive strike, which entails choosing a target before choosing a reason to target them (not the real reason, mind, just the one the media needs to hear). Isn't authority fan[t]a[s]tic? Especially when you don't have to worry about answering to the world court (who dat?) or UN sanctions (VETO!!... wait, what?) or IAEA reports for Obama and Hillary.

...Should i go on? Neutral

You have a point there, but... HE'S BLACK! So its all k(sarcasm).

But people, especially black americans, would never vote for someone because of their skin! That 95% of the black people who voted were for Obama is just a coincidence, right?

But what we REALLY need is a Asian president, amirite.

Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Thu May 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Quote :
You have a point there, but... HE'S BLACK! So its all k

Heh, that's what they're countin on methinks.

Quote :
But what we REALLY need is a Asian president, amirite

So long as he's Japanese so that when he does dishonor his people he'll just harey carey himself and relieve us of another elitist prick... but that'd just end in a lot of dead japanese, so... i disagree.

"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Thu May 07, 2009 10:12 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
BE the swine flu. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/448950

Seriously addictive. And good luck getting Madagascar, suckers. Staring there doesn't count.
Oh my god I love that game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council

PostSubject: Re: Swine flu   Fri May 08, 2009 2:35 am

Is fun.

Again, good luck infecting Madagascar.

Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,