World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Evil.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus
World Republic Party Member
Jesus

Evil. Empty
PostSubject: Evil.   Evil. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:40 am

I have a question. By your opinion, is a man born evil, or does he become evil by the way life shapes his understanding of it? I have personally notriced that some people going trough episodes of they're life would or wouldn't do something they would or wouldn't have done before. Just a simple exemple: Killing a man. (Considering he isn't an evil guy that deserves it)
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Evil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil.   Evil. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:13 am

Evil is subjective. Even so, I'm convinced that it's the circumstances that make people "evil" or "good" for that matter.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

Evil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil.   Evil. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:15 am

Ignoring mental dificienies, like not having a conscience, it's usually environmental.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

Evil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil.   Evil. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:18 am

Then i have a question. If it's environmental, who became evil in the first place, if no one is evil in the first place, how they influence other people to become evil?
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

Evil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil.   Evil. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:54 am

Jesus wrote:
Then i have a question. If it's environmental, who became evil in the first place, if no one is evil in the first place, how they influence other people to become evil?

People become "evil" as an influence of their material conditions, that is, all the circumstances that allow them a certain interaction with their environment, personal development and knowledge.

People can be born with certain material limitations even from birth which will unavoidably affect them in their life. These material limitations whether intelectual, physyical or both will be some of the factors that will determine several experiences had by the individual including, prominently, their rolw within their community. For example, a person that develops in a poor community that was born with certain physical limitations may have to develop cunning to "survive" or "develop" socially.

Limited access to knowledge will result in a limited capability of abstraction and of overall understanding of nature and overall the environment.

Limited time for instrospection may result in individuals not being able to properly define their identities and not have selfknowledge.

All these factors affect the conduct of individuals and forge them as "evil" or "good" people.

For example, a year ago I was a staunch defender of executions. Acess to more knowledge and the posibility to see things from different perspectives made me rationally conclude that execution is pointless and that "crime" is mainly product of conducts forced upon the indivdiual by extrinsic factors.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

Evil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil.   Evil. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:19 am

Yes, but, if no one was ever evil, i think these conditions wouldn't exist in the first place? Was evil just a misunderstading that made people go mad, and it started from there?
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Evil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil.   Evil. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:47 am

Quote :
how they influence other people to become evil?
Ever hear of the saying that people are sheep? A good man can be made to do evil things if he thinks he's doing good. Look at Hitler. GREAT speaker. He got a whole country to do what he wanted.

Quote :
People can be born with certain material limitations even from birth which will unavoidably affect them in their life. These material limitations whether intelectual, physyical or both will be some of the factors that will determine several experiences had by the individual including, prominently, their rolw within their community. For example, a person that develops in a poor community that was born with certain physical limitations may have to develop cunning to "survive" or "develop" socially.
A rich young man can however also be considered evil by society if they have been spoiled. I's not a lack of anyhting in this case, and has been shown to be true many times (I can't think of any right now, sorry). Since all are different it can not be predicted 100%
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

Evil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil.   Evil. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:26 am

Jesus wrote:
Yes, but, if no one was ever evil, i think these conditions wouldn't exist in the first place? Was evil just a misunderstading that made people go mad, and it started from there?

"Evil" is part of a mechanism of survival and devolpement within a hostile social environment.

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
A rich young man can however also be considered evil by society if they have been spoiled. I's not a lack of anyhting in this case, and has been shown to be true many times (I can't think of any right now, sorry). Since all are different it can not be predicted 100%

A rich man can become someone "evil" even because of the same cultural traits that brought wealth to him or his family in teh first place.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Evil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil.   Evil. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:11 am

Quote :
A rich man can become someone "evil" even because of the same cultural traits that brought wealth to him or his family in teh first place.
Or that.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

Evil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil.   Evil. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:16 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Quote :
how they influence other people to become evil?
Ever hear of the saying that people are sheep? A good man can be made to do evil things if he thinks he's doing good. Look at Hitler. GREAT speaker. He got a whole country to do what he wanted.

Has nothing to do with my sentence, if you include the beginning of it. If no one is evil how would people influence others to be evil. Hitler was evil in the first place, so it doesn't fit.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Evil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil.   Evil. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:24 am

Has nothing to do with my sentence, if you include the beginning of it. If no one is evil how would people influence others to be evil. Hitler was evil in the first place, so it doesn't fit.[quote]I don't quite understand what yo're saying, then. SOrry.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

Evil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil.   Evil. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:29 am

Evil does not sprout from people but from circumstances. Circumstances make a person be "evil" and then that person may influence others and even create whole culture around that evil to the point it may be accepted as something natural or good. (Look at capitalism. It's so evil some actually believe it's good)
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

Evil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil.   Evil. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:33 pm

My guess is that your most likely to be evil or bloodthirsty when you have some child trauma's or shit or your suroundings..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evil. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil.   Evil. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil.
Page 1 of 1