World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Wed May 06, 2009 4:01 am

Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security package that is too good. I can't go on many threads becasue they have *explict* langauge lol. Anyways, I can't go on any of thos debate ones, and so I have asked Tyrong to post it there, but I don't think he has had the time to yet. Anyways, I have a question, Can somebody answer this? I don't think Tyrong ahs had the chance to yet... Here's the message, and only answer it, first at least, ethn later we will continue. And CoolKidX, I would be espicially gratefull if you could answer this:
Most recent evdience points to teh universe being an open, ever-exapanding universe; not closed and consequently will expand forever. Another reason is that this theory ignores the second law of thermodynamics, which requires usable energy to continually decrease and for the universe to become more random and disorganized. A third reason is that it really doesn’t provide for an explanation of the initial creation; rather, it only pushes it back further in time. All scientists agree that there was an instant of creation, a start of the universe. ( Tyrong, I hope you still have the quotes of the scientists). Just answer this first, and then we will coninue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Wed May 06, 2009 4:16 am

Adressed and answered in State University.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Wed May 06, 2009 4:33 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Adressed and answered in State University.
Whaz dat mean...Did anyone reply yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Wed May 06, 2009 5:08 am

the universe is consistenly expanining after the bib bang, as the force is sitll moved.
but dark matter is still around
eventually the gravity of all the celistail bodies will cuase them all to slowly move close together, until the big crunch happens, which is essiantaly the opposite of the big bang

and this way the universe will reborn

so yes the universe is infinite
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Wed May 06, 2009 5:17 am

enviro wrote:
the universe is consistenly expanining after the bib bang, as the force is sitll moved.
but dark matter is still around
eventually the gravity of all the celistail bodies will cuase them all to slowly move close together, until the big crunch happens, which is essiantaly the opposite of the big bang

and this way the universe will reborn

so yes the universe is infinite
There is supposedly andother bigbang after teh big crunch, and this theroy that you just propesed is teh "oscilliting universe" theory. According to all recent data, it doesn't work. Read it over again to see why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Wed May 06, 2009 5:19 am

true, as i have not visited astrology for some time(im more of a bio-chem guy)

i admit it
please explain the theory of thermodynamics to me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Wed May 06, 2009 5:24 am

enviro wrote:
true, as i have not visited astrology for some time(im more of a bio-chem guy)

i admit it
please explain the theory of thermodynamics to me?
I'll explain later. ( tommorow Probobly) It's just atht I have a huge science project due tommorow. Don't expectto answer any mor eposts today, because I'm doing my project.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Wed May 06, 2009 5:39 am

According to all recent (incomplete) data. No one knows for sure how all tis begings and how this will ultimately develop, and most probably no one will.

I'm now wondering the relevance of all this origins' debate... From a scientific point of view it could be the way to achieve the ultimate manipulatiuon of nature and find out the ultimate truth. For religious guys it means the rebuttal or confirmation of the existance of god...

For which:

Let me keep it simple: If the Judeochristian god exists, he'd be the most sadistic sentient entity on existance.

If god exists and he is aware of our existance and cares for it, then he's just watching our development with the same curiousity and interest AoM creators could have by playing AoM, or maybe a better example, what would we do if we created intelligent life? Watch them with nil or too subtle intervention.

If he exists and is aware but doesn't care about us then, why worshipping him? It's not like he will influde since he doesn't care.

If god exists and is an omniscient omnipotent being that cares for us, taht created us without coincidence, then believing or not in him is absolutely irrelevnt... you know why? Because he'll be equally understanding of both postures, specially after not giving any straight message that he does exist and the way he wants to be praised.(like appearing before entire populations as a bearded man hologram saying "I created you and I'd appreciate if you worshipped me by preserving your own integrity and your peers' so you can die and come to my lap to enjoy eternal feeling of satisfaction!). He wouldn't punish the imperfect beings he created imperfect in the first place. So once again, why fear him or fear not to believe in him? Why would such a being require us to worship him, or to even acknowledge his existance?

And if he doesn't exist, why should this be relevant at all?

I prefer to believe he exists but I'm not sure about it. Hence, an agnostic theist.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Wed May 06, 2009 4:47 pm

So wait, you can go to the forum... but not some threads... that makes sense... wb I guess.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Thu May 07, 2009 4:01 am

CoolKidX wrote:
So wait, you can go to the forum... but not some threads... that makes sense... wb I guess.
*chew, scratch head* Ok...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Thu May 07, 2009 4:09 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
According to all recent (incomplete) data. No one knows for sure how all tis begings and how this will ultimately develop, and most probably no one will.

I'm now wondering the relevance of all this origins' debate... From a scientific point of view it could be the way to achieve the ultimate manipulatiuon of nature and find out the ultimate truth. For religious guys it means the rebuttal or confirmation of the existance of god...

For which:

Let me keep it simple: If the Judeochristian god exists, he'd be the most sadistic sentient entity on existance.

If god exists and he is aware of our existance and cares for it, then he's just watching our development with the same curiousity and interest AoM creators could have by playing AoM, or maybe a better example, what would we do if we created intelligent life? Watch them with nil or too subtle intervention.

If he exists and is aware but doesn't care about us then, why worshipping him? It's not like he will influde since he doesn't care.

If god exists and is an omniscient omnipotent being that cares for us, taht created us without coincidence, then believing or not in him is absolutely irrelevnt... you know why? Because he'll be equally understanding of both postures, specially after not giving any straight message that he does exist and the way he wants to be praised.(like appearing before entire populations as a bearded man hologram saying "I created you and I'd appreciate if you worshipped me by preserving your own integrity and your peers' so you can die and come to my lap to enjoy eternal feeling of satisfaction!). He wouldn't punish the imperfect beings he created imperfect in the first place. So once again, why fear him or fear not to believe in him? Why would such a being require us to worship him, or to even acknowledge his existance?

And if he doesn't exist, why should this be relevant at all?

I prefer to believe he exists but I'm not sure about it. Hence, an agnostic theist.
God has helped me countless of times in my life, and so too to many others. Example: Some yeaars ago, a paralyzed, cancer stricken man prayed to god to heal him. The next day, he was healed, as if by miracle. Example of me: The chain holding my cross broke, and I did not feel it break, or fall, I had not notice it fall. Something told, me, in my head, just to check for it, and it wasn't there. I looked for it for like an hour, and was about to leave, when something in my head told to look to my leaft, and exactly where I looked, it was. That cross was like my connection to God, and when it had broke, I 'knew' where to find it. Miracle. God is not 'experimenting' by creating us. He cares for us, and intervenes in our lives everyday without us knowing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Thu May 07, 2009 5:06 am

god does not exist( in my opinon. nothing wrong with beliving)

you cannot explain the creation of the universe through god and expect science to buy it

ever heard of the placebo effect? if not check it out. (about god healing)

and you still have not explained the theory of thermodynamics(assuming you know what a thoery is Smile )

do you belive in I.D?

sorry for the broken text
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Thu May 07, 2009 5:19 am

enviro wrote:
god does not exist( in my opinon. nothing wrong with beliving)

you cannot explain the creation of the universe through god and expect science to buy it

ever heard of the placebo effect? if not check it out. (about god healing)

and you still have not explained the theory of thermodynamics(assuming you know what a thoery is Smile )

do you belive in I.D?

sorry for the broken text
God created science. So, let me ask, what created the universe?

Yes, I know the placebo effect. I heard atheists saying that, but it was complete BS. Why? Because his conditions were caused by an external virus/infection, that he had picked up. The virus was "independant" and was not controlled by his body. Saying it hapenned through plaecbo efect is truly unscientifical. I believe in itelligent design becasue it takes intelligence to create intelligence. I also belive so becasue the world is intelligently designed. Humans need water, and so there is water and teh water cycle. We need air, and so there is an atmosphere which gives us air, and is continusuoly replenished by green plants. It's like clock work, everything fitting togetho. That, was created by an intelligent force, God.Which law of Thermal Dynamics? There are three, if Irememberr correctly, Ar you asking about the 2nd law?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MightyObserver
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 670
Join date : 2008-09-30
Age : 24
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Thu May 07, 2009 5:41 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Yes, I know the placebo effect. I heard atheists saying that, but it was complete BS.

enviro wrote:
ever heard of the placebo effect? if not check it out. (about god healing)

How is this relevant? Would does the "placebo effect" have to do with whether or not any form of god exists?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Thu May 07, 2009 2:45 pm

the placebo effect is about god(talking about the cancer patient)
and god did not create sceincand inteligent diesign is BS, its getting kicked out of our schools and is losing backing
inteligent designs whole arugment revolves around proving evolution wrong(which is true)

the placbo effect has also been proven in some cases to work
dont drag god into science
thermodydyniamics is matter cannot turn equal to energy>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Thu May 07, 2009 9:34 pm

I guess we're continuing this HERE, then.

Quote :
Some yeaars ago, a paralyzed, cancer stricken man prayed to god to heal him.
Do I NEED to say proove it? Because EVERY test done says the exact opposite, in fact. Every few years an upstart priest wants to proove God like this, or by comparing crime rates with religiosity in order to show the religious people are mroe moral. EVER time bishops, preists, cardinals, etc. tell these guys NOT to do it. They do it anyway. EVERY time, the more religious a civilisation is, the highger the crime rate, and EVERY time, the people who were prayed for to get better actually did WORSE, if there was a change at all.

Quote :
The chain holding my cross broke, and I did not feel it break, or fall, I had not notice it fall. Something told, me, in my head, just to check for it, and it wasn't there. I looked for it for like an hour, and was about to leave, when something in my head told to look to my leaft, and exactly where I looked, it was. That cross was like my connection to God, and when it had broke, I 'knew' where to find it. Miracle.
You DO know Muslums and Jews and nearly EVERYONE claims this too, huh? You looked for an HOUR. And you FOUND it. WOW. When I look for an hour for my remote and find it, THAT prooves God! Yeah.... No.

Quote :
Yes, I know the placebo effect. I heard atheists saying that, but it was complete BS. Why? Because his conditions were caused by an external virus/infection, that he had picked up. The virus was "independant" and was not controlled by his body. Saying it hapenned through plaecbo efect is truly unscientifical.
Yes it's the placebo effect. If that guy was healed, he would SO have been ALL over the friken news. Not swearing so you can see the damn stuff, and if damn is blocked, then damn man, that sucks. Anyway, first, cancer is not a virus, unless you count the oral cancer of the Tazmanian Devil. Look it up, they're going extint because of it. Second, the human body does some MARVELOUS things. Second, God's an incredibly lazy person who could gain a TON of converts like THAT if he did this with, say, Micheal J. Fox, or Stephen Hawkings. A sudden, massive curing of either of their ailments, brought on by prayer, and BANG. Next thing you know you'll use Peter Popoff's curings as proof God exists.

Quote :
Humans need water, and so there is water and teh water cycle.
We can't drink most of the water on the planet. What's more, if there were no water, we might not NEED water to survive, assuming life still came about. We might be scilicon based, isntead, or somesuch. But a moot point. Water is here because there's life, and life is here because there's water. That does not proove God.

Quote :
We need air, and so there is an atmosphere which gives us air, and is continusuoly replenished by green plants.
Many of these plants will kill us. Plants actuall prefer a corbon dioxide rich environment with as little levels of oxygen as possible, like lethal levels for us. It makes them grow EXPONENTIALLY. And by the way, the original atmosphere was hardly oxygen based. As organisms became more and more complex, some released oxygen into the atmosphere, allowing even LARGER, and mroe complex creatures to come about. Oxygen would have been lethal to the original life forms on Earth. "God" bless gaseous CYANIDE.

Quote :
It's like clock work, everything fitting togetho.
t's like clockwork, how the Earth has been and can be hit again with APOCALYPSE class asteroids.


Oh, and if you can't go to the other thread, then here the stuff is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gy1e2olvMw

And from your bit that you wanted me to post...

From Alex through PM.

yeah, there are flaws, many of which I have recently seen. Great. Your point? I never said it was the ONLY one, I said it's a possibility.

As for the start of the universe, bloody hell, man, why do you not understand what I've been explaining for the concept of time. We place a "begining" because 1) our limited brains need a limit on things in order to grasp them. Why do you think we use BCE and CE? The universe doesn't care what measurements WE place on time. 2) As for the "begining", they mean in it's current state. AS I have said MANY times before, it's possible it existed in a PREVIOUS state. 3) I agree this says nothing about the actual ORIGIN, however neither do you. "God did it" only pushes the begining back ITSELF. Where did God come from? And don't say God is eternal, because there is no difference there between saying God is eternal, and the universe, in some state, is eternal!

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Thu May 07, 2009 10:14 pm

if you wanna talk science, DONT introduce god
Your stupid I.D whose only argument revolves around proving US wrong

no one knows how the universe was created, its still a wrok in progress, but it sure wasnt god

we didnt belive in evoltion, but yippee, its proved right
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Thu May 07, 2009 10:28 pm

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
God has helped me countless of times in my life, and so too to many others.

Really? That's what many say, you know? What about the thousands of milions he doesn't help?

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

Example: Some yeaars ago, a paralyzed, cancer stricken man prayed to god to heal him. The next day, he was healed, as if by miracle.

Beautiful story... why did he allow the man to have cancer in the first place? Also where are the medical records of it?

Alex wrote:

Example of me: The chain holding my cross broke, and I did not feel it break, or fall, I had not notice it fall. Something told, me, in my head, just to check for it, and it wasn't there. I looked for it for like an hour, and was about to leave, when something in my head told to look to my leaft, and exactly where I looked, it was. That cross was like my connection to God, and when it had broke, I 'knew' where to find it. Miracle.

Man is that some help! "Ah this kid's cross' chain broke... I'm going to make him notice it" I wonder if god doesn't help those hundreads in Africa, Iraq, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and so on for paying attention rather to your cross...

Alex wrote:

God is not 'experimenting' by creating us. He cares for us, and intervenes in our lives everyday without us knowing it.

Then he's sadistic as hell. What's the damned point of making most of humanity constantly suffer for their entire (sometimes extremely short) lives? If he's observing us, he sure knows the massive ammount of suffering through which we all go, the massive ammount of pressure, the amazingly idiotic form of economic organization we've got... if he cares about us, why does he let all this happen? Can you tell me?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Fri May 08, 2009 1:19 am

uim putting up some classic philosophical reasons

god is all powerful. can god creat a stone he cant lift? if he cant, he isnt all powerful. if he can, he isnt all powerful. so god isnt all powerful



“I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time.”

and epicurs qoute i cant find
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Fri May 08, 2009 1:26 am

enviro wrote:

“I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time.”

Would that be selfish?

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Fri May 08, 2009 2:42 am

thats why i cant belive in him
its a qoute by neitzche
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Fri May 08, 2009 3:14 am

enviro wrote:
the placebo effect is about god(talking about the cancer patient)
and god did not create sceincand inteligent diesign is BS, its getting kicked out of our schools and is losing backing
inteligent designs whole arugment revolves around proving evolution wrong(which is true)

the placbo effect has also been proven in some cases to work
dont drag god into science
thermodydyniamics is matter cannot turn equal to energy>
WHy is ID Bullshit? Explain? It takes intelligence to create intelligence. Is your brain itelligent? Also, science has proved that animals have "evolved" but has not proved they have evolved the way Darwin says they have. Humans have "evolved". But can you prove they have evlolved for the reason Darwin said they would? WAS there a reason to evolve (speaking scietifically? Humans, we think, eveolved from guerrillas. Which is teh higher life form? To achieve that lifeform, you would need extra information, actually lots of information, added to the existing DNA. ( I could ellaborate more, but I'll leave you that)

The placebo effect has been proven to sometimes cure sea sickness, as an example. But taht is not controlled by a virus/ infection that comes from the external world. That, is controlled by our brain (sea sickness).

If God was true, let's pretend, then he must have been the one who created science, in the first place. So how can God NOT be dragged into science, to question it? And you guys haven't yet answred my first post, about the oscilliting universe thing. Calling the data incomplete, is sort of ignorant. It seems that the universe is ever-expanding. If so, does that mean teh oscilliting universe theory doesn't work? And Zealot_Kommuniza, don't say that my posts were ignorant, cuz, I couldn't be bothered that much if they were. I just want to see if you acknowledge taht all recent data shows that the universe is ever-expanding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Fri May 08, 2009 3:20 am

enviro wrote:
uim putting up some classic philosophical reasons

god is all powerful. can god creat a stone he cant lift? if he cant, he isnt all powerful. if he can, he isnt all powerful. so god isnt all powerful



“I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time.”

and epicurs qoute i cant find
God does not exist within the realm of time and space, but lives outside of it. And so, he doesn't have to adhere to these principles. I can think to a fairly simple answer to your riddle. He creates a stone. One second, he can not lift it, becasue he uses his power to make him not be able to do so. The next second, he uses his power to make him be able to lift the stone. Now, he has created a stone he could not lift, and could lift. Mayeb a crude answer, but you had not mentioned time anywhere it. You think God wants to be praised all the time? he wants us to live in peace and harmony, and cares about us. He did not create us so that we could praise him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Fri May 08, 2009 3:33 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

WHy is ID Bullshit?

Because of how highly fragile, inefficient and suceptible organisms are.

Wisdom teeth, how do they evidence intelligent design? Cancer?

Alex wrote:

Explain? It takes intelligence to create intelligence.

Based on what arguement is intelligence needed to create intelligence? A statement won't do.



Alex wrote:

Is your brain itelligent?

I wonder if this is even properly asked....

Alex wrote:

Also, science has proved that animals have "evolved" but has not proved they have evolved the way Darwin says they have.

Which would be relevant because?

Alex wrote:

Humans have "evolved". But can you prove they have evlolved for the reason Darwin said they would?

I'll have to ask, according to you what's the "way Darwin said they would"?

And, why is Darwin relevant? The important thing here is evolution and the origin of species, not Charlie.

Alex wrote:

WAS there a reason to evolve

For the organism to survive?

Alex wrote:

(speaking scietifically? Humans, we think, eveolved from guerrillas.

I think I can trace back my origins to Spartacist rebels and perhaps the M-26-7.


Alex wrote:

Which is teh higher life form? To achieve that lifeform, you would need extra information, actually lots of information, added to the existing DNA. ( I could ellaborate more, but I'll leave you that)

I don't know if anyone agrees with me but I think this parragrpah was somewhat unintelligible.




Alex wrote:
And you guys haven't yet answred my first post, about the oscilliting universe thing.

Tyrong replied you like... what? 3-4 times?

Alex wrote:

Calling the data incomplete, is sort of ignorant. It seems that the universe is ever-expanding.

Seems, not known for certain and whether this was true or not how is that relevant to the existance of god?

Alex wrote:

If so, does that mean teh oscilliting universe theory doesn't work?

Nothing proven yet so no assertions can be accurate enough, including of course, the oscillating universe.

Alex wrote:

And Zealot_Kommuniza, don't say that my posts were ignorant, cuz, I couldn't be bothered that much if they were.

What? When did I say "your posts were ignorant"?

Alex wrote:

I just want to see if you acknowledge taht all recent data shows that the universe is ever-expanding.

Which tells me absolutely nothing. The only ridiculous position ion regards to this topic could be of complete certainty.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Fri May 08, 2009 3:36 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
God has helped me countless of times in my life, and so too to many others.

Really? That's what many say, you know? What about the thousands of milions he doesn't help?

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

Example: Some yeaars ago, a paralyzed, cancer stricken man prayed to god to heal him. The next day, he was healed, as if by miracle.

Beautiful story... why did he allow the man to have cancer in the first place? Also where are the medical records of it?

Alex wrote:

Example of me: The chain holding my cross broke, and I did not feel it break, or fall, I had not notice it fall. Something told, me, in my head, just to check for it, and it wasn't there. I looked for it for like an hour, and was about to leave, when something in my head told to look to my leaft, and exactly where I looked, it was. That cross was like my connection to God, and when it had broke, I 'knew' where to find it. Miracle.

Man is that some help! "Ah this kid's cross' chain broke... I'm going to make him notice it" I wonder if god doesn't help those hundreads in Africa, Iraq, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and so on for paying attention rather to your cross...

Alex wrote:

God is not 'experimenting' by creating us. He cares for us, and intervenes in our lives everyday without us knowing it.

Then he's sadistic as hell. What's the damned point of making most of humanity constantly suffer for their entire (sometimes extremely short) lives? If he's observing us, he sure knows the massive ammount of suffering through which we all go, the massive ammount of pressure, the amazingly idiotic form of economic organization we've got... if he cares about us, why does he let all this happen? Can you tell me?
He created the laws of the universe and he can not over power himself, becasue its equeal energy. For example, he created the law that energy can not be created or destroyed, but only transformed. Therefore, he can not make food appear for the poor, because he can not overpower himself. God lives outside the realm of time and space, and so he is not governed by his rules, but we are. He could create teh universe, but we can't and with the universe we live in, energy can not be created, and so God can not transfer his energy here, because he cannot overpower himself.

Hey, don't forget about Satan.

I already explained why he cannot help the people in Africa to an extent that great.

And I just realized, by creating a stone he cannot lift, he is still allpowerfull, becasue he has created a stone with infinite weight, which takes infinite energy. By doing so, he is allpowerfull. HE cannot overpower himslef, because he still wins. By creating a stone he cannot lift, he proves he ahs enough energy to do so.

The greatest evil is the one that doesn't die. Cancer cells don't die, but must be cut out, in one form or another. He can't change our lives in some ways, because of teh lawws he created that don't let him do so. How to kill the leader of a bad organization, for example. He cannot create a force of energy strong enough taht can overpower his own law of enegy not being able to be created in this universe, to kill this man, because taht would mean create something from nothing in this universe. He cannot create energy, and break his law, because that would mean having more energy than he has. By having more energy, teh law is stronger, and so equeally is his energy. His energy is infinite, so he cannot overpower his own law, becasue he cannot overpower himself. And it's not a law of politics or anything, but a law of physics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Today at 7:39 am

Back to top Go down
 
Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» bitdefender internet security FREE
» INTERNET SECURITY ON YOUR FORUM : Habits to be avoided!
» baby p and the internet
» WATERSTONES SOLD TO RUSSIAN BILLIONAIRE
» Obama cannot guarantee that social security checks will go out on August 3rd

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: