World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Sat May 16, 2009 12:09 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

What created the universe? Let's pretend we're detectives
Pretend Were Detectives? I am a detective
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
enviro wrote:
satan is a cool felloww
cuz he doesnt exist
i have lost all respect for alex Sad
Attempted inuslt
Maybe you should look up the definitions of the word "insult" because what Enviro said dose not match those definitions.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
I agree with Liche.

Seriously alex, dont double post, you can put them together ya know.
Relevance to disprove God?
No, Relevant to the well being of the Forum. Too make this understandable too you I'll put it like this. You have upset the gods, if you continue on this path, god will smite you.
Quote :
If God did create the unverse, that meant he had had to create science, no?
Actually no, it says so in the bible. God gave man free will, man created Science with his free will. If you worship everything the bible says (which is what Main Stream Christians do) then you will say for this reason, science was created by man, and say its teachings are flawed.

also @Tyrong, have you seen Star Trek the Final Frontier where they go to "Heaven"? (Then the Klingon save Kirk from "god")
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Sat May 16, 2009 1:09 am

CoolKidX wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
What was the purpose of you saying "Wev'e been there lol." What does it accomplish?
To let other people know that I have been there.


alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
And So if I show the problems with the big bang, YOU will answer them, ok?
I wont, why? Because, you Alex, dont answer my posts, you begin good, but then its 90% off what I said, and this didnt happen the first time, no, this is one of the so many damn times, so you know what? I am not gonna argue about the big bang theroy with you, before you stop dodging, and now I will dodge your big bang stuff, becuz to let you know how it feels, to make a big post and realizing your not even gonna read half or reply to it. So no,plus, I see you have a have a hard conv with Tyrong, so you finish that, while I put your ass to trial since you still double post.


alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Why? Becasue you have been insulting m,
Learn some god damn words, take my advice and learn what a insult is, what spam and trolling is. Cuz you do not know all of them.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
saying that I am dodging questions, and pretending that you are specialist as all of this?
I did not say I am a specialist of... idk, you didnt say in that quote.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
How do I know this?
You don't.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Becasue you can say all of you have lost all respect for me when you can't even back yourself up!!
FAIL 2#(I am counting what fails you make)
First off, you never argued to me about thearies, only about you saying that I insult you and how I spam your MSN convs, and you later humoursly admitted that you were lying and you were the one who were spamming msn like a little annoying kid.
So back me up for what? I back me up when arguing between each other, you Sir, cant back yourself up, cuz you begin argueing back, but then... you begin a completely un-related conv. about dumb stuff the conv between us is not about.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
What right do you have to say that to me?
All the right, since this is a forum we cna all acces, dont like it? Leave.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Answer all of the things I have shown you, becasue you obviously think you are better.
I wont, you wont, so I wont, I am pissed off makings posts you wont reply 100%, so you know what, I wont even reply to you about the shit you wrote. And where did I say I am better? Quote me please.

Oh and did you recieve my PM on making more posts into one? Try it out.

Also, epic quote

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Help? Help? I have ansewered most already. You're only asking because you want an ego boost, and want to see if HE knows. Which he can jsut find MY asnwers or Zeal's.

I think its kinda true, as I have see you Alex, with a massive ego and all, no offense but its just true. I mean you seriously make a thread here of how you "beat" up a guy and ofcourse there were sooo many people who watched it, and it was in CAPS to. And in msn, you were the first time I met your ego about some hockey shirt or jacket from Russia or something, I thought you were joking, but after I found out you were not. So yeah, lose the ego. Just as a side-note.
By saying "we" you are reffering to al of you guys. But its only you.

You obviously can't be a good leader than. Why? Because you don't understand that if you say I do something, it means you don't have to be better. If you think you're teh better person, prove it. Saying" I won't cuz you won't" shows me that you don't actually know the answer. So I have proved you wrong, until you prove otherwise.

Learn some stuff. Why? Because you know nothing about teh creation of the universe, and can't even back yourself up. Insult: meant to inflict harm mentally. And let's look what you've written. Stuff like: Haven't we all ben there, where wev'e lost repsect, etc, don;t we all think Alex is a retard, when you yourself know ABSULETELY nothing, you can't even sent what I showed you,. I asked Tyrong to pause our discussion, so please, answer my questions. Wait, you can't!

Ok so let's ee.
You kno nothing about the big bang, becasue you can't even explain to me, why what I said about it was wrong. You have no explanation for teh creation of the universe, because I have shown youthat you are wrong. Nextly, you admitted to lying.

If you don;t nothing, don't post lik you pretend you know something. How can you tell me that I dodge when you are dodging right now yourself?

Oh my God, I have a Russian Hockey jersey. BY SAYING THAT, I GUESS TAHT MEANS I'M SAYING I'M BETTER THAN YOU. HEY GUYS LIKE< I HAVE A SURFING SHIRT! OMG I'M BETTER THAN YOU.

I have ego? You think taht, if it makes you feel better. I posted that ting about the fight just cuz I was so excited abiout the fact that i won. Hwo does "I won" trranslate into, I think i'm better than you?

And so, you still know nothing about the creation of the universe. Becasue you are too much of an ape to answer what i sent you. You seem to think that if you think I do something bad, you can do it, too. Well, you've just shown to me that you can't answer what you've said you could. You say YOU could prove me wrong. I don't care if Zealot or Tyrong could. YOU say you could. You've shown me you can't.

Learn some stuff.

Some of CKX fails:
Saying I'm lying, and then when I show him that he was a liar and ask him why he lied, he responds by saying its quite nice to know I would expect him to be honest.

Another fail: Saying taht the bigbang did it, and then dodging the flaws I send him. Why did you not answer them. "CUZ YOU DIDN'T" lol


Last edited by alexCCCP-RUS-54321 on Sat May 16, 2009 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Sat May 16, 2009 1:13 am

Liche wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

What created the universe? Let's pretend we're detectives
Pretend Were Detectives? I am a detective
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
enviro wrote:
satan is a cool felloww
cuz he doesnt exist
i have lost all respect for alex Sad
Attempted inuslt
Maybe you should look up the definitions of the word "insult" because what Enviro said dose not match those definitions.
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
I agree with Liche.

Seriously alex, dont double post, you can put them together ya know.
Relevance to disprove God?
No, Relevant to the well being of the Forum. Too make this understandable too you I'll put it like this. You have upset the gods, if you continue on this path, god will smite you.
Quote :
If God did create the unverse, that meant he had had to create science, no?
Actually no, it says so in the bible. God gave man free will, man created Science with his free will. If you worship everything the bible says (which is what Main Stream Christians do) then you will say for this reason, science was created by man, and say its teachings are flawed.

also @Tyrong, have you seen Star Trek the Final Frontier where they go to "Heaven"? (Then the Klingon save Kirk from "god")
His principle is true. Prove his principle incorrect. WAIT, YOU CAN'T!!

Insult, meant to meanntaly harm someone. That was CKX objective. CKX has a crude humour, if he's humur is of agreeing that someone is retarted or shit when CKX can't even respond to some basic questions about his opinion.

I'm here to have some discussioon with Tyrong and Zealot, because they are actually intellligent and don't jus say " the big bang did it". CKX has no evidence to support that if the bigbang did it, that means taht God didn't do it, or that teh bigbang acually happened.

And man was created by God.

Star Trek is awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Sat May 16, 2009 1:20 am

Quote :
also @Tyrong, have you seen Star Trek the Final Frontier where they go to "Heaven"? (Then the Klingon save Kirk from "god")
Yes, I have. Shatner, Nemoy and Rodenberry were all atheists.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest


Last edited by Tyrong Kojy on Sat May 16, 2009 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Sat May 16, 2009 1:24 am

[quote="Tyrong Kojy"]also @Tyrong, have you seen Star Trek the Final Frontier where they go to "Heaven"? (Then the Klingon save Kirk from "god")
Quote :
Yes, I have. Shatner, Nemoy and Rodenberry were all atheists.
That's becasue they were rich. Hope I don;t need an explanation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Sat May 16, 2009 1:27 am

Quote :
That's becasue they were rich. Hope I don;t need an explanation.
So they became rich because they were smart enough to acheive such wealth, and thus being smart were atheists. Is that what you're saying?

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Sat May 16, 2009 1:30 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Quote :
That's becasue they were rich. Hope I don;t need an explanation.
So they became rich because they were smart enough to acheive such wealth, and thus being smart were atheists. Is that what you're saying?
NOOOOO. They became rich, and therefore felt that they didnt need God or anything. They had money, and that was all the happinees they needed. They didn't feel like they wanted to worship God, becasue they were Rich, and were Happy as long as they had money. If they lost their money, I'm rpetty sure they would convert. get what I'm saying?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Sat May 16, 2009 1:53 am

1.) qouting the bible( to prove anything, eve against god) is never a good idea
2.) am i the only guy who readaelx's posts and sees no evidence of a scientific matter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Sat May 16, 2009 1:57 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
By saying "we" you are reffering to al of you guys. But its only you.
Yea my bad, but I think most agree upon that you are some hell of a kid lol. In a bad way.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
You obviously can't be a good leader than. Why? Because you don't understand that if you say I do something, it means you don't have to be better. If you think you're teh better person, prove it. Saying" I won't cuz you won't" shows me that you don't actually know the answer. So I have proved you wrong, until you prove otherwise.
Where the hell did I say I was better? Why are you talking about being better all the time? Its all about competition with you 'ain it? Well I expected that from a narcistic kid like you. And yes I did say I wont cuz you wont, and now you are blaming me for it? And that you are right just becuz I didnt say things, that you won? Then I got some news, I won sooooo many times from you then, cuz a thread was mae by you about copy/pasting a msn conv, and it got deleted by you, cuz you requested it, probably cause you couldnt handle it anymore.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Insult: meant to inflict harm mentally. And let's look what you've written. Stuff like: Haven't we all ben there, where wev'e lost repsect, etc, don;t we all think Alex is a retard,
I said you were a retard? I thought Liche was that, but that doesnt matter right becuz he is joking.. or is he?

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
when you yourself know ABSULETELY nothing, you can't even sent what I showed you,. I asked Tyrong to pause our discussion, so please, answer my questions. Wait, you can't!
LOL! FAIL!
People look he said I can't answer shit, but fact is Alex, that you dodge almost eveyr single question or quote, both by me,Tyrong,liche and more maybe. You cant even answer correctly, reply correctly, so now your just talking bull-shit(oh noes bad word!) about yourself.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Ok so let's ee.
You kno nothing about the big bang, becasue you can't even explain to me, why what I said about it was wrong. You have no explanation for teh creation of the universe, because I have shown youthat you are wrong. Nextly, you admitted to lying.
Let's see, I didnt reply to you on the big bang stuff, I did not say the big bang was the creaton of the universe but for the earth. You have not showsn me that I am wrong, I am just tried of you dodging all around, like this! You change it to the big bang theroy, tho we were talking about you being a meany face.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
If you don;t nothing,
If I dont .. nothing? Wut?

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
don't post lik you pretend you know something. How can you tell me that I dodge when you are dodging right now yourself?
I can see that you are dodign, Tyrong can see that, others probably to..
Wait.. please dont tell me that.. you also dont know what dodging things are!?
Fact is, that when you reply to for example Tyrong, you go all the way around, you bvegin a new thing, not replying direct to Tyrong, maybe at some parts, but then you just talk about other stuff. You do it so many times I got sick of it.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Oh my God, I have a Russian Hockey jersey. BY SAYING THAT, I GUESS TAHT MEANS I'M SAYING I'M BETTER THAN YOU. HEY GUYS LIKE< I HAVE A SURFING SHIRT! OMG I'M BETTER THAN YOU.
Can I ask what the fuck this has to do with your narcism? You never said your better cuz you have a Russian hockey jersey(A REAL ONE TO!!! OMFG!!) but you talked about it, how its cool, and ofcourse its real. Maybe you feel inside of you taht you are better then people becuz of a stupid russian jersey, but keep that stuff to yourself.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
I have ego? You think taht, if it makes you feel better.
Here he goes again people! Sayign stuff about being better, whats with you adn that? And I dont think that, I know that, and I see that. Its a fact.


I
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
posted that ting about the fight just cuz I was so excited abiout the fact that i won. Hwo does "I won" trranslate into, I think i'm better than you?
LOLOLOLOL
You fucking FAIL again! Strike 3#!
You think you WON!? Haha, man your some son of a bitch, cuz we had a loong argue about that, oh you havent notice becuz you dont A)read me posts maybe or B) Dont reply.
And you were lying in that thread about you saying that you didnt spam, but you, I quote the hell out of you and then you admit all of a sudden you spammed, you lied.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Becasue you are too much of an ape to answer what i sent you. You seem to think that if you think I do something bad, you can do it, too. Well, you've just shown to me that you can't answer what you've said you could. You say YOU could prove me wrong. I don't care if Zealot or Tyrong could. YOU say you could. You've shown me you can't.
Where did I say I could? I could yes, everyone could answer random shit.
But funny part is that you say to me I cant tho you now and back then always didnt reply, cuz you can't. And I am a ape? How can a ape understand english? Type on the keyboard for a respond? A ape doesnt know/understand the words, and if he does, not as many in this post.


alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Learn some stuff.
THE IRONY!! LOL.


alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Saying I'm lying,
You admitted it, it is now a fact, so what the hell are you talking about? It is a fail when I say a fact? No sir, you fail.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
and n when I show him that he was a liar and ask him why he lied, he responds by saying its quite nice to know I would expect him to be honest.
I am not you alex, dont switch the roles, I had proove that you lied, and you admitted it, and now you say I lied about you lying? How cute.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Another fail: Saying taht the bigbang did it, and then dodging the flaws I send him. Why did you not answer them. "CUZ YOU DIDN'T" lol
Then if that is a fail, you failed over 9000 times already.

Ok so Alex next respond will most likely to say about me swearing in this post(the horror!) and then dodging everything, then he bgins about me dodging, how I fail, but problem is, he is the one who dodges for so long when he even joined this forum. And your fails against me are incorrect, look above.

So when you read that, I hope I get a decent response now. Kthxbye.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Sat May 16, 2009 2:13 am

Quote :
NOOOOO. They became rich, and therefore felt that they didnt need God or anything. They had money, and that was all the happinees they needed. They didn't feel like they wanted to worship God, becasue they were Rich, and were Happy as long as they had money. If they lost their money, I'm rpetty sure they would convert. get what I'm saying?
You're an idiot. Get what I'm saying? What YOU'RE saying is only the poor and those too dumb to atain/keep money are theistic. Which means only the best of us are atheists. I agree ENTIRELY.

Quote :
am i the only guy who readaelx's posts and sees no evidence of a scientific matter?
No. no you're not.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Sat May 16, 2009 2:20 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Quote :
NOOOOO. They became rich, and therefore felt that they didnt need God or anything. They had money, and that was all the happinees they needed. They didn't feel like they wanted to worship God, becasue they were Rich, and were Happy as long as they had money. If they lost their money, I'm rpetty sure they would convert. get what I'm saying?
You're an idiot. Get what I'm saying? What YOU'RE saying is only the poor and those too dumb to atain/keep money are theistic. Which means only the best of us are atheists. I agree ENTIRELY.

Quote :
am i the only guy who readaelx's posts and sees no evidence of a scientific matter?
No. no you're not.

WHAT(to alex)
only poor people belive in god
hahaha
people look for easy ways out
so when thier lives are in shambles, they belive that they can fix it all by praying.
only smart people denounce god, as god doesnt exist.
Id. what the hell is that, also a load of BS.
i suggest you read GOD: the failed hypothesis
and i dont support any of this, beucase i belived everyone with a 4th grade schooling new the science behind the ideas.
plus, why is thier only ONE god
why cant thier be five or 10?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Sat May 16, 2009 5:35 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Tyrong Kojy wrote:
also @Tyrong, have you seen Star Trek the Final Frontier where they go to "Heaven"? (Then the Klingon save Kirk from "god")
Quote :
Yes, I have. Shatner, Nemoy and Rodenberry were all atheists.
That's becasue they were rich. Hope I don;t need an explanation.
Omg that seriously pissed me off.

Im starting a trial. You guys can decide if you want him too stay or argue. Right now hes just pissing me off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Sat May 16, 2009 6:08 am

i second the motion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Sat May 16, 2009 6:34 am

enviro wrote:
i second the motion
when I got their CKX had all ready made it. So vote (or die)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Sat May 16, 2009 6:37 am

i already voted Very Happy




and im already dead Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Sat May 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Liche, you can start a new one, I got one for double posting, but I think alex knows how he can make 2(or moar) posts into 1, so I closed my'n, feel free to start your own, and I will vote.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Sat May 16, 2009 6:51 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
Liche, you can start a new one, I got one for double posting, but I think alex knows how he can make 2(or moar) posts into 1, so I closed my'n, feel free to start your own, and I will vote.
I'll wait a bit, and see what he dose.

also, Alex, I hear we had a misunderstanding, I wasnt joking when I said you reminded me of a retarded kid I knew^^^^^^^^^^^^.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:12 pm

So.... You think he's coming back?

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:02 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
So.... You think he's coming back?

To discuss this, I doubt it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:54 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Tyrong Kojy wrote:
So.... You think he's coming back?

To discuss this, I doubt it.
He tryed arguing that we had to Co Exist with my friends mom on Facebook (he added me and he looks REALLY young) and I told him that was really rude, and hes like "no its not". And thats the last I heard from him. (also after he did that I trolled him).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:36 am

He thinks jacking is IMMORAL LOL.

But anyways, I confronted him with that on msn and he's like "If it makes you feel better", what a failure to compose a valid argument for it. Amirite.


But anyways, he might come back, and then start a new thread, and he then wont reply to the posts on this page. Yupp...

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 728
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 107
Location : Canada/Russia/World

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:51 am

CoolKidX wrote:
He thinks jacking is IMMORAL LOL.

But anyways, I confronted him with that on msn and he's like "If it makes you feel better", what a failure to compose a valid argument for it. Amirite.


But anyways, he might come back, and then start a new thread, and he then wont reply to the posts on this page. Yupp...
When did I say jacking was immoral?
I'm waiting for you to answer the things about the big bang. By not answering them, you are showing me that you don't know.
And tyrong I answered the thing about shatner but i closed it before it posted, and I'm too tired to retype it.
Liche, how about I post what I said on facebook:I believe the only way to world peace is the extinction of religion.May 23 at 2:42pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · Show Feedback (18)Hide Feedback (18)
You like this.
David Darr at 2:43pm May 23
Yea, according to Marx to. I was Christian for two months. :O Alexander Kuznetsov at 8:35pm May 28
The only way to world peace is to learn to coexist. Alexander Kuznetsov at 8:36pm May 28
How are you planning to destroy relegion? Will people accept? Will people agree?David Darr at 8:36pm May 28
Go away Russian Jewboy! (Jewboy Eastern Orthodox same shit) Alexander Kuznetsov at 8:37pm May 28
fuck off Jewish negro slave. *makes a cross with fingers* back demon back!David Darr at 8:37pm May 28
Well, I actually agree with Coexisting...but thats besides the point. Alexander Kuznetsov at 8:38pm May 28
well, you're a jewish negro slave. Alexander Kuznetsov at 8:38pm May 28
(long story...good times, good times)David Darr at 8:39pm May 28
Why are you arguing on some one you dont knows post, that is very rude. Alexander Kuznetsov at 8:39pm May 28
I know you david. Alexander Kuznetsov at 8:40pm May 28
You live near Washington, you go to Cedar lane, you live in suburbia, all that shit.David Darr at 8:40pm May 28
Deanna Kosma: I believe the only way to world peace is the extinction of religion.nt...David Darr at 8:40pm May 28
See its Deana Kosmas not mign. Alexander Kuznetsov at 8:41pm May 28
Yea its her post, but your wall. So you say I can't post on someone I don't know? Well, okay, I'm sorry. But I dodn't se how that's rude. Alexander Kuznetsov at 8:45pm May 28
Sorry David, it won't work. Best thing is just to stop, for both of us, on what is rude and crap.Deanna Kosma at 9:00pm May 28
It's true. Religion is what keeps us apart. No matter how peacefully you want to coexsist the other guy doesn't want to in fact he wants your conversion or annihilation. It will always keep people prejudiced because part of them always believes they know the truth and you do not there fore you are [fill in the blank]. The human race will see the extinction of religion, unfortunately it is beyond this generation.Deanna Kosma at 9:01pm May 28
And living in suburbia doesn't make you not able to make strong statements outside the norm.David Darr at 9:03pm May 28
He thinks Russia is the bestor is like RUSSIA NUMBA 1 (and there fore hates the US)
but we all no Castro and his regeme are number 1 Alexander Kuznetsov at 9:46pm June 3
Co existing is a much better option than the extinction of relegion, because relgion is something that can't be destroyed. You can't control people's morals. Maybe in the future, tahtt's true, but it is a "goal" that is way out of reach. I propose coexisting becasue it is much more of a reasonable goal, and it mkaes everyone happy. ( Atheists can be athesiets, Jews can be Jews, Christians can be Christinas) Alexander Kuznetsov at 9:47pm June 3
Oh and by the way, Marx was inspired to write the communist manifesto by a philospher who was very Christian.

Can you give me something to answer then, if you keep saying I keep dodging? And don't tell me to look at previous posts or saywe're not going to ask you again or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:06 am

So, Alex's newest claim is that Marx was secretly Christian, and was greatly influenced by a man that only Alex knows of. great. I cant wait tell this kid gets in to a serious argument then runs home crying, ashamed of himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:02 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

Co existing is a much better option than the extinction of relegion, because relgion is something that can't be destroyed. You can't control people's morals.

Like if coexistance and teh extintion of religion were two mutually exclusive things.

1. Religion can be destroyed, it has been done. You know how? Through reason and science. Should it be destroyed? Not necesarily so long as its existance doesn't influde in the lives of nonconsensual forvibly involved parties.

2. You don't need to control people's morals to get religion destroyed - you just need them to rationalize and research. For example, if most Christians did actually read the Bible, their numbers would drop by the hundreds of millions.

3. Morals and religion are not the same thing.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

Maybe in the future, tahtt's true, but it is a "goal" that is way out of reach.

A "goal"? Nope. Most of the abandonment of religion has been product of cognoscitive, intellectual, cultural and material development. There's not a group of atheists or religionless people wanting to destroy religion - there's just people that advocate for critical though, distribution of knowledge and reason. This may have the collateral effect of eliminating religion or at least diminishing its influence but doesn't mean that there's a goal to eliminate it, religion just falls on teh weakness of its foundations.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

I propose coexisting becasue it is much more of a reasonable goal, and it mkaes everyone happy.

You're talking about intolerance. Opposing religion doesn't even necesarily make you intolerant to it. It just makes you criticize it, find it baseless and not take it seriously but, if some guys religious beliefs imply no harm, then you can well not care and respect his practices even if you find them absurd.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

( Atheists can be athesiets, Jews can be Jews, Christians can be Christinas)

Atheism is not a religion. It's merely lack of belief in god.

And again, you're adressing intolerance. Intolerance is not ok, from either side. So is religious imposition and proselitism wrong, specially when it implies submission to a church.

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

Alexander Kuznetsov at 9:47pm June 3
Oh and by the way, Marx was inspired to write the communist manifesto by a philospher who was very Christian.


Not only is the Communist manifesto not the most important piece of Marxist literature or part of the Marxist ideology, it was written in Marx's dialectically younger years, having modified his positions fairly enough since the time he wrote it to the time he wrote Das Kapital and even further. And not only that, what's your source and what are its evidential standards for that claim? Oh, wait, you're not talking about Hegel are you?

And not only this.... how is this relevant at all??

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:06 am

his whole long post had nothing of interst and like 10% facts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security   Today at 2:55 am

Back to top Go down
 
Freakin Kaspersky- The Russian Anti-Virus Internet Security
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» bitdefender internet security FREE
» INTERNET SECURITY ON YOUR FORUM : Habits to be avoided!
» baby p and the internet
» WATERSTONES SOLD TO RUSSIAN BILLIONAIRE
» Obama cannot guarantee that social security checks will go out on August 3rd

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: