World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Happy Victory Day!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MightyObserver
World Republic Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Mon May 11, 2009 4:29 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
MightyObserver wrote:
I've been thinking all this time that that was a Nazi propoganda image edited to remove the swastikas and replace them with the hammer and sickle symbol but now I'm begining to think that it may have already been like that, unedited.

You just made my day.

I was just confused by things Redsoviet had said...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Mon May 11, 2009 4:37 am

MightyObserver wrote:

And still you made my day.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Mon May 11, 2009 4:46 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
MightyObserver wrote:

And still you made my day.

Please explain why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Mon May 11, 2009 4:56 am

MightyObserver wrote:

Please explain why.

For the way you thought that avatar was made which essentially the way it was done.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Mon May 11, 2009 5:12 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
MightyObserver wrote:

Please explain why.

For the way you thought that avatar was made which essentially the way it was done.

I don't follow. Where you said 'which' did you mean 'was' and, if so, how did that "make your day"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Mon May 11, 2009 5:16 am

MightyObserver wrote:

I don't follow. Where you said 'which' did you mean 'was' and, if so, how did that "make your day"?

I meant "which is". I sometimes don't notice when I skip a word or two, sorry.

It mad my day for it pretty much proved my point, it was a confirmation of what I said in my post.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Mon May 11, 2009 5:19 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
It mad my day for it pretty much proved my point, it was a confirmation of what I said in my post.

I'd have said something sooner had I realized it needed pointing out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet
Member of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Mon May 11, 2009 9:52 am

Quote :
Just proving that you're wrong and contradictory. That's all. And pointing to you that you're offending real patriots, sovietophiles and Russophiles.

real patriots which one? radical communists, im not a communist patriot im a patriot of >>russia<< that thing that you think is a shit country who not deserve to celebrate the independece day

and my avatar have nothing to do with japan but with bushido the way of the warrior, you think otherwise? well fuck that

I make you DIE for what i believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Mon May 11, 2009 10:12 am

RedSoviet wrote:

real patriots which one?

Those who really understand their motherland, what it is and and what it's worth and the problems it faced, faces and will face and who are willing to do what they can to solve them and preserve the integrity of their motherland.

RS wrote:

radical communists,

Save the pleonasm, there's no other kind of communist but radical communists.

RS wrote:

im not a communist patriot

Duh, obviously.

RS wrote:

im a patriot of >>russia<< that thing that you think is a shit country who not deserve to celebrate the independece day

If you had read my post you'd know that I don't think Russia is shit, I think that the Russian state is shit (and have a good ammount of arguements for that) and I know that Russia, in comparison to USSR is quite weak and has suffered cultural and economic ravages, if you deny this then you're nothing but blind or plain ignorant about Russia's actual condition.

And... Independence day? Which damned independence day? The idiotic 24th of August? Give me a fucking break, it's like England celebrating the 4th of July.... If something was predominant within USSR, it was Russia.

Now, you mean the 9th of may? Well the victory is Soviet, not Russian. The destruction of USSR, Russia's actual kneeling position towards the west and the massive weaking in all senses of Russia denote the futility of that Victory. What do you think the enemies of Russia wanted with the war? To exploit Russia's people and resources, and that's what they're doing just right now. At least during USSR exploitation was purely domestic and within a much less hostile intrasocietal environment, and it had great potential of development which, had the right leadership came about (fairy-tale probability), could have been exploited and lead world to communism.

The only thing that can save Russia now is a revolution, and not NBP's revolution.

Now, you want to know why you're not a real, but a hypocritic patriot?

Because you consider that the Russian people are a bunch of stupid cannibalistic sheep that need to be lead by some little group of bureaucrats which, in reality, will be nothing but the collection of the most ruthless yet incompetent individuals (because I guarantee you, no one is more incompetent than politicians) within Russian population.

How can someone with such a low conception of his own people call himself a patriot? How can someone that believes in exploitation claim to love his nation?

RS wrote:

and my avatar have nothing to do with japan but with bushido the way of the warrior, you think otherwise? well fuck that

It has nothing to do with Japan but with Bushido.... ehm... where do you think Bushido is from? Also, symbolically, that flag represents the Rising Sun, a Japanese symbol. And be informed as well that the Japanese empire did use that flag.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Mon May 11, 2009 2:53 pm

don't make it so complicated becouse its simpel, are you against russia or not? you recognise it as a natal country of the ussr and its descendant

and bushido is not a country its a ideology that is i think over a thousend of years old

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Mon May 11, 2009 2:55 pm

lets forget the hatred and celebrate victory day when Nazi Germany was defeated. and the allied forces won the war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Mon May 11, 2009 2:58 pm

Quote :
lets forget the hatred and celebrate victory day when Nazi Germany was defeated. and the allied forces won the war.

true!

again happy victory day cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Mon May 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Yay, happy victory day!
We see that together, American and Russian(and British and all the others) can fight together to stop the true master evil, ze jews nazi's Razz.

Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Mon May 11, 2009 7:52 pm

RedSoviet wrote:
don't make it so complicated becouse its simpel, are you against russia or not?

Of course is not that simple. I love Russia but I have to acknowledge that it has been sold like a whore and that it's far weaker and has much less potential than USSR, these are sad realities that have to be acknowledged in order to be confronted. And I dislike Russian nationalism and any exploitative system that claims to be patriotic.

Want to see what nationalism does to countries like Russia? Take a look at Yugoslavia.

RedSoviet wrote:

you recognise it as a natal country of the ussr and its descendant

I don't quite understand what you're saying. Are you implying that I feel myself Russian and/or that Russia was part of the USSR?

RedSoviet wrote:

and bushido is not a country its a ideology that is i think over a thousend of years old

I never said it was a country. I explained quite clearly in the previous post what I meant. Either way, just to repeat: 1. Bushido is from Japan. 2. The symbol employed in your avatar is the Rising Sun, a Japanese symbol. 3. That flag was employed by the Japanese Empire.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Mon May 11, 2009 8:26 pm

Quote :
Of course is not that simple. I love Russia but I have to acknowledge that it has been sold like a whore and that it's far weaker and has much less potential than USSR, these are sad realities that have to be acknowledged in order to be confronted. And I dislike Russian nationalism and any exploitative system that claims to be patriotic.

fine if you think, and im not a fan of that system "ruling" way that is now in russia, much have to change

Quote :
I don't quite understand what you're saying. Are you implying that I feel myself Russian and/or that Russia was part of the USSR?

no if you recognise that russia is the natal country of the USSR and its descendant too

yeah but this flag stands for ther warrior spirit to the end too, for the way of the warrior, and thats what im about

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Mon May 11, 2009 8:39 pm

RedSoviet wrote:

fine if you think, and im not a fan of that system "ruling" way that is now in russia, much have to change

My main point is that Russia went down after USSR's downfall. And that's an undeniable sad fact.

RedSoviet wrote:

no if you recognise that russia is the natal country of the USSR and its descendant too

USSR was composed by 15 republics that were themselves derivate of the Russian empire and the nationalities within it.

Russia, alone, is definitely not the direct descendant of USSR. It indeed inherited most of its power, but falls too short of the power USSR to be its real descendant. And its ludicrous conflicts with Ukraine, the 2nd main Soviet republic, definitely don't help with this.

RedSoviet wrote:

yeah but this flag stands for ther warrior spirit to the end too, for the way of the warrior, and thats what im about

Still, as per context, and given the usage of that white circle with black Scickle and Hammer (a sovietized bastardization of Nazi Swastika) implies allegiance to the Axis.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Mon May 11, 2009 8:44 pm

Quote :
My main point is that Russia went down after USSR's downfall. And that's an undeniable sad fact.

true but now its going up nearly a decade already, its still a bad system i think and much must be done

fact is that russia was the birthplace of the sovitunion and its successor

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Tue May 12, 2009 12:44 am

RedSoviet wrote:
]

true but now its going up nearly a decade already, its still a bad system i think and much must be done

For going "up" it's still too low, and it won't be able to reach USSR for important reasons like shortened territory, population, resources and a more materially limited system.

And culturally, it's just going down, not up. Each time Russian youth just saddens me more and more. The mother of my exgf, a History Teacher (almost gets her Doktor Nauki degree in Russian and Soviet history) told me that I talk more properly in Russian than most Russian youth and that she was impressed of that. That's a terribly sad fact. I have some Russian friends ages 14-19 that live here in Mexico and study at the Russian Embassy's school and fuck I can hardly understand them. And the corruption of the language itself... Not to mention the disgusting sense of inferiority many Russians feel towards west... it makes me sick.

RS wrote:

fact is that russia was the birthplace of the sovitunion and its successor

The Russian Empire was the birthplace, and Russian Empire encompasses a lot of nations which have to be acknowledged, specially Ukraine which, historically, is Russia's birthplace.

As for succesor, just officially. De facto it has a much more limited scope, range and capability of action.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Tue May 12, 2009 12:53 am

at lest russias economy is stable growing, ussr don't grow nearly a dacade, and russia is going to reach about ussr economy high in about 3 yaers, as 1 country and not 15

russian empire is russia, now many country have independece but to that time it was all russia, so it is russia, ukraine have a shit to do with the foundation of ussr so fuck ukraine

Back to top Go down
View user profile
revolution

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Tue May 12, 2009 2:47 am

Sorry RS, but the earliest foundations of what is now Russia originated in Kiev and the surrounding area.

Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Tue May 12, 2009 5:24 am

RedSoviet wrote:
at lest russias economy is stable growing, ussr don't grow nearly a dacade, and russia is going to reach about ussr economy high in about 3 yaers, as 1 country and not 15

Economy can't be measured defacto by GDP. Economy is measured by industrial output and Russia is nowhere near USSR's. For example, while USSR was world's 2nd greatest wheat producer (China being 1st), Russia is 4th, already surpassed by USA. While USSR produced 25% of all Steel in the world (being 1st by that time), Russia produces now roughly 5.36% of it, being the 4th largest producer. Even Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Belarus combined today would produce around 9% and be 2nd to China who produces 36% of the total Steel world production, China today produces 4 times more steel than Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Belarus combined. This is where you measure economy, in industrial, agricultural and such output. Russia simply can't reach USSR.

RedSoviet wrote:

russian empire is russia, now many country have independece but to that time it was all russia, so it is russia, ukraine have a shit to do with the foundation of ussr so fuck ukraine

Russia=Ukraine=Kazakhstan=Belarus. The separation is idiotic. And disacknowledging teh importance of such strategically vital areas and culturally worthy peoples is rather unwise. Plus, disregarding the importance of Ukraine in the creation of Russia itself just requires to completely dismiss Russian history.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Tue May 12, 2009 12:33 pm

Quote :
Economy can't be measured defacto by GDP. Economy is measured by industrial output and Russia is nowhere near USSR's. For example, while USSR was world's 2nd greatest wheat producer (China being 1st), Russia is 4th, already surpassed by USA. While USSR produced 25% of all Steel in the world (being 1st by that time), Russia produces now roughly 5.36% of it, being the 4th largest producer. Even Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Belarus combined today would produce around 9% and be 2nd to China who produces 36% of the total Steel world production, China today produces 4 times more steel than Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Belarus combined. This is where you measure economy, in industrial, agricultural and such output. Russia simply can't reach USSR.

ussr was 15 countrys russia is 1

russia is the birthplace of ussr and it revolution and none of the other countrys

Back to top Go down
View user profile
revolution

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Tue May 12, 2009 12:45 pm

RedSoviet wrote:

russia is the birthplace of ussr and it revolution and none of the other countrys

Well, if you want to be technical about it, you could say it was made possible by Germans. Marx and Engels were German (tho the USSR for the most part really based itself on a bastardization their ideas), and the Germans let Lenin come to Russia on an armored train.

RedSoviet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Tue May 12, 2009 12:51 pm

revolution wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:

Well, if you want to be technical about it, you could say it was made possible by Germans. Marx and Engels were German (tho the USSR for the most part really based itself on a bastardization their ideas), and the Germans let Lenin come to Russia on an armored train.

german broth lenin in russia but in russia the revolution happened, russia and no other country are and is the birthplace and the successor, its even worldwide actepted and signed, so POINT on this one

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Tue May 12, 2009 4:12 pm

revolution wrote:
RedSoviet wrote:

Not to mention the Germans even finianced Lenin.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Victory Day!   Today at 10:43 am

Back to top Go down

Happy Victory Day!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next