World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nicholas Rivest

Go down 
+2
CoolKidX
Liche
6 posters

Yes Or No
Whos that?
Nicholas Rivest Vote_lcap60%Nicholas Rivest Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Hell yea!
Nicholas Rivest Vote_lcap20%Nicholas Rivest Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Hmmm....name sounds familiar.
Nicholas Rivest Vote_lcap20%Nicholas Rivest Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No, never! Not that capitalist dog!
Nicholas Rivest Vote_lcap0%Nicholas Rivest Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:16 am

The greatest Author in North American history.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:17 am

Who?
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
World Republic Party Member
MightyObserver

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:19 am

Liche wrote:
The greatest Author in North American history.

My name isn't Nicholas Rivest.

Oh, wait. sorry. I'm not history yet. I see you were talking about someone else.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:29 am

Do a google search of that name and first thing to appear is a topic Tyrong opened about battlestar galactica.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:53 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Do a google search of that name and first thing to appear is a topic Tyrong opened about battlestar galactica.

ROFL its true!
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
MightyObserver

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:32 pm

Last edited by MightyObserver on Mon May 11, 2009 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:21 pm

muhahaha

Yea. I wanted too see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Liche wrote:
muhahaha

Yea. I wanted too see what would happen.

You evil soul!
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:01 pm

Truest
Love
So it’s true he thought. It’s really true. That was what Jomee thought when he first laid eyes on the harp. Now, he guessed his twentieth visit, he again approached the harp lying on the opposite bank. It played as usual, though no one could be seen. The creek bubbled, swirling around the rocks. Daisy, Jomee’s canine companion, walked at his side. She too was fascinated by the unmanned harp. The water rippled, radiating out, but it was in the middle of the water. Nothing caused it, nothing touched the surface. Jomee stepped across the river, picking his way across the wet, slippery rocks, all the while the harp continuing to play its heavenly tune. As he and Daisy got closer, they began to ever so faintly see her, to hear her, appearing like a specter. Her toes dipped into the water, causing the ripples. The sun peeked it’s way through the canvas of the forest, It’s rays playing with her delicate, angelic skin. She did not look up, but instead continued to put forth all her concentration to the harp. She picked at the strings, singing with her “oh so” heavenly voice. The words of the song were of a long dead language, yet the sound was so sweet. Jomee stopped next to her. He did not disturb her. Daisy sat down, and listened as well. The song brought about images in their heads, of times of peace and prosperity, of vast fields teeming with crop and cattle, of forests whose incredible height was filled almost to the bursting point with life. Vast mountain ranges filled their thoughts, and grand castles with kind, just kings residing within, whose peoples were happy. He smiled, his face warm and happy. She finished her song, and looked up, smiling with a smile that could melt the coldest of hearts. Jomee offered her hand, and she took it. He helped her up, and embraced her. She rubbed her smooth cheek against his shaven face.
“It is so nice to see you again, Jocelin,” he said. Daisy rubbed up against Jocelin’s naked leg. Jocelin grinned and scratched her behind the ears.
“It’s so good to see you, too,” said Jocelin to them both, her voice sweet as honey. Jomee ran his fingers through her long, brown hair.
“It has been a full week since our last meeting,” she said, her voice almost a whisper.
“Every moment away from you has been torment,” he whispered into her slender neck.
“Come,” she said, “let us walk.” She took his hand and led him into the forest. Daisy saw a squirrel and ran after it, barking. She always ran off after something, and had never gotten lost, so Jomee wasn’t worried. They strode through the forest, sunlight breaking through the green canvas. It was so romantic. They moved swiftly, and Jomee nearly fell as she led him.
“Come on!”, she cried as she led him through the forest path. She pushed a branch away from her face.
“I wish to show you something amazing.” A breeze blew, Jomee’s brown coat fluttering in it. It blew back, revealing his brown pants and black shirt. They continued on for several minutes, until they at last arrived at their destination. Jomee’s mouth was agape. It was an enormous lake, one Jomee had never been to before. The waters were a crisp blue, and it shone with the sun, twinkling and sparkling. Jocelin had always shown him something new and wonderful every time he came, some magical, and others, like the lake, normal yet amazing. Jomee looked to her, standing there three steps ahead of him, smiling at the lake. A fish jumped from the water with a splash and she gasped and pointed. He smiled and turned to look, but only caught the ripples over the water’s surface. He turned back to her and his mind raced. It raced through his feelings, his thoughts and desires, all of which were for her. Tell her he thought. Jocelin had the same thoughts, the same passion burning inside her, though she dared not admit it, or even to show it slightly. Jomee, still holding Jocelin’s hand, tugged at it to get her attention. Her stare went from the cool, crisp water to her dearest companion. She knew what he was about to say, and had wanted it, but at the same time, had feared it. Tears welled up in her eyes and her lips trembled. Oh, how she wished to say those three simple words, were it not for that blasted curse. Born as the player of the harp through magical means, she was doomed to forever play the harp. More than a day away from it, and her death would come about. Admit her love for someone, and her death would come about. Death would also arrive for the loved one, for if she loved, it was feared she would leave the harp.
“Jocelin,” he began slowly, “I have been waiting to say this for as long as I can remember. I admit at first it was simple lust, but over time... now it-“.
”Stop!” she sobbed. She did not turn to look at him, though he knew she was crying. She did not hide it well.
“I cannot be with you. If I’m with someone I love, if I even say those words, we will both die!”
“I know,” he said. “You have told me. Yet, my love for you burns greater than the sun! It is unbearable! I must be with you!” He grabbed her shoulder and violently turned her around. She gasped as she spun, her hair running across her face. The world slowed around them, all their attention on each other. Their hearts beast faster and faster, their bodies getting warmer. Jomee held her there, looking deep into her bright blue eyes. He brushed away her hair, then drew her close. He would never had wasted his time like this before he met her. Before, in the pubs and brothels, he would have taken his pleasure, his drink, and would have left. Now though, he never entered a brothel, and rarely went into a pub. Even when he did, he entered the more respectable pubs of the city. Now though, now was different. He drew her close, and Jocelin did not resist. He placed his hard worked hand under her smooth, slender chin, raising her wet, tear strewn face. He pressed his rough lips to hers, holding her tightly. Her lips were so soft. She was forced to stand on her toes to reach him, even when he bent. Her heart beat rapidly, her body getting warmer. The world began to spin, and Jomee held her tighter. He rubbed her flat back.
But the thought of that curse continued to swim throughout her mind. The tears streamed down her face, soaking it. No! No, no, no, no! she screamed inside her head. She broke their kiss and pushed off him. Then she ran, sobbing. He tried to grab her, but Jocelin was too fast. She dodged through the trees, and was gone. She wanted him, she loved him, but if she did either, he would die. She did not care if she died, but she could never bring herself to kill Jomee. She had to forever deny herself of him, no matter what it meant for their... love. He ran after her, calling her name. He whipped through the trees, pushing away branches, hoping desperately she did not change course. He panted, his heart pumping adrenaline through his veins. He had to find her. He loved her. He knew of the curse: it had come up in conversation long ago. Yet.... He found her by a pond, weeping.
“Jocelin, I do not care,” he said as he stepped out of the forest. Beads of sweat flecked his forehead. She looked up, her naked body shining in the sun. She stood up and walked over to him. Her voice trembled with every word spoken.
“What do you mean, ‘you do not care’?”, she inquired. He smiled and bending down to her, wiped away her tears.
“I would rather die than to never love you. You are my heart and soul. I will never leave you... even in death.” He placed his hands on her shoulders to keep her from running. She looked into his big, brown eyes. The sun glinted off his long red hair. She thought for a moment, staring at him. She was still reluctant, not wanting to hurt him, even if it meant hurting him. But finally, after many a sob and just staring at him, decided the “life” she had been living, one without him, was worse than any torment anyone could bring to her. She then became the aggressor. She drew him close to her, and kissed him passionately. Her tongue probed for his, darting in and out of his mouth. He was startled, butt wrapped his arms around her, taking her in. It was finally happening, at long last. His love had accepted him, disregarding his fate. He knew how she felt about his death, but he loved her, and as he said, he “did not care”. After a moment she stopped and, still holding him close, whispered into his ear, “I love you.” Her admittance of that was the end. They felt the life drain from them in a whoosh, their hearts beating rapidly. They got weaker and the world began to swim, yet they did not care. They gasped and panted heavily, but smiled at each other. It did not hurt even in the slightest. Finally, Jocelin managed her final words, “Take me.” Staring into her eyes, he laid her on the ground, and made love to her until they passed on, together, in each other’s arms, forever.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:01 pm

My first, finished work, from back in highschool.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:32 pm

Why aren't you rich yet?
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
MightyObserver

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:23 am

You didn't have a finished work until high school? That makes me feel just a little bit better about myself.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:42 am

We I didn't START until highschool, either.
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
MightyObserver

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:59 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
We I didn't START until highschool, either.

I had assumed as much.

Please don't take that the wrong way. I mean no offense. I haven't even taken the time to actually read that, yet.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:06 am

How would I have taken it? What? I took no offence of anyhting. What might have taken offence to?
Back to top Go down
MightyObserver
MightyObserver

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:10 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
How would I have taken it? What? I took no offence of anyhting. What might have taken offence to?

I see that my self-conscious paranoia has simply sparked reason for me to have some more self-conscious paranoia. I should have foreseen this. Let's just stop this here.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:12 am

I know what the offense is about.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:58 am

I... what? THere's no offence!
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:48 pm

That's such a harsh offensive Obeserver!
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:10 pm

liche you are world biggest super stalker.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Tyrlop wrote:
liche you are world biggest super stalker.
well, I certainly try.

also, look at all the drama this has created!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nicholas Rivest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas Rivest   Nicholas Rivest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicholas Rivest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Monument to Heroes-
Jump to: