World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 "Ja, Nothing"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 19
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:45 pm

nihlismsms,s rocks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 25
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:13 pm

BolshevikClock wrote:
I am sorry, and i don't mean to offend anyone, but i just thought i would retaliate

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
the sad part is thats pretty much what they beleive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 19
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:28 pm

oh well. god. never reeally saw him there
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Ryom
Senior Komsomol Member
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2008-01-27
Age : 26
Location : The Fly On The Wall

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:51 am

lol, it does make perfect sense, why ? SECIENC MOFOS i know one thing i can explain (i dont wanna explain something im not sure off Razz). And then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever. its called evolution, look at your hand, and what do you see, *bada Bing bada bum* a thumb, so what you might say and ill reply its a product of million of years of evolution and why you might ask, well because you need it it has a purpose to, unlike a cat, what would a cat use thumbs for..... opening cans of cat food? yes but we already do that for it. you got more stupid questions? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 30
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:23 pm

I hate nihilism....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Voice of Reason
Komsomol Member


Posts : 183
Join date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:15 pm

As being one of the few here who already passed puberty:
Believe me Nihilism will loose it's attraction when you grow up.

Evolution tells us "How" not "Why". That's why I don't care about the question, but else I'm an Intelligent Designist.
Also the Big Bang had little to do with evolution. I think your point was that the Universe could have started to be without being created by a god.

As the opposable thumb was mentioned. Thank god we have it and not the cats or maybe we would be the ones waiting for a feline can-opener.

Nietzsche? Things are going high-standard philosophical here.
And yes Nietzsche's ‹bermensch has nothing to do with the Nazi-Herrenrasse.
Ecce Homo bitches!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 25
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:30 am

Voice of Reason wrote:
As being one of the few here who already passed puberty:
Believe me Nihilism will loose it's attraction when you grow up.

Evolution tells us "How" not "Why". That's why I don't care about the question, but else I'm an Intelligent Designist.
Also the Big Bang had little to do with evolution. I think your point was that the Universe could have started to be without being created by a god.

As the opposable thumb was mentioned. Thank god we have it and not the cats or maybe we would be the ones waiting for a feline can-opener.

Nietzsche? Things are going high-standard philosophical here.
And yes Nietzsche's ‹bermensch has nothing to do with the Nazi-Herrenrasse.
Ecce Homo bitches!
What treasons saying is true. I use to be like lol nothing (about 5 years ago) now I'd honestly much rather belive that there is a higher being who determines your total desiny, I like to belive "He" is not the only one impacting my life....I all ways wanted to publish my own philosophy, maybe I will ('would probably have a bunch of crappy pics tongue ).


Last edited by Liche on Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coded emoticon wrong)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Voice of Reason
Komsomol Member


Posts : 183
Join date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:12 pm

Should I feel offended for being called "Treason"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryom
Senior Komsomol Member
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2008-01-27
Age : 26
Location : The Fly On The Wall

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:49 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:

As the opposable thumb was mentioned. Thank god we have it and not the cats or maybe we would be the ones waiting for a feline can-opener.
Lolz Razz
well anyway back to nihilism. being a nihilist must be pretty boring, well actuallly suck pretty bad, why do anything when i dosent serve any purpose at all ?. when you think about it nihilism is kinda ®emo® Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voice of Reason
Komsomol Member


Posts : 183
Join date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:53 pm

Nihilism is the opposite of religion. As a such quite widely practiced by atheists as excuses for their deeds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryom
Senior Komsomol Member
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2008-01-27
Age : 26
Location : The Fly On The Wall

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:56 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:
Nihilism is the opposite of religion. As a such quite widely practiced by atheists as excuses for their deeds.
i would rather say that Atheism is the opposite of religion and nihilism being the opposite of ®Humanity® when i say humanity i mean personal thought and personalty in general
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 24
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:14 pm

It disgusts me that there are so many people who believe in god because it makes them happier. Luckily, in communism, people won't need anything to make them happier so there will be no more religion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voice of Reason
Komsomol Member


Posts : 183
Join date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:55 pm

Why do things that make people happier disgust you?

And even if there should ever be a communist country, Marx cannot answer the question of where we come from or why we are who we are, nor can science. Those seeking answers will always have to have faith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 24
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:52 pm

Quote :
Why do things that make people happier disgust you?
Its not because it makes people happier. I just hate how people think that if something makes them happier, that's proof that it exists. Now I'm not a philosopher but I know that kind of reasoning is severely retarded.

Quote :
where we come from
We come from our mom and dad.

Quote :
why we are who we are
That question makes 0 sense.

Quote :
Those seeking answers will always have to have faith.
Just because you assume random things are true doesn't mean they're right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:21 pm

Pannekoek wrote:
Quote :
Why do things that make people happier disgust you?
Its not because it makes people happier. I just hate how people think that if something makes them happier, that's proof that it exists. Now I'm not a philosopher but I know that kind of reasoning is severely retarded.

Quote :
where we come from
We come from our mom and dad.

Quote :
why we are who we are
That question makes 0 sense.

Quote :
Those seeking answers will always have to have faith.
Just because you assume random things are true doesn't mean they're right.

he might mean the beginning of life wich still has some flaws.
he might mean teh big bang wich oddly makes very littel sense.

if you beleve the TV will make you happy then it will if you beleve in god's helping hand then you will feel more reassured when someone is in danger has cansere or a serius illness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 24
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:45 pm

Quote :
he might mean the beginning of life wich still has some flaws.
False.

Quote :
he might mean teh big bang wich oddly makes very littel sense.
False.

Quote :
if you beleve in god's helping hand then you will feel more reassured when someone is in danger has cansere or a serius illness.
That does NOT mean god exists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:58 pm

Pannekoek wrote:
Quote :
he might mean the beginning of life wich still has some flaws.
False.

Quote :
he might mean teh big bang wich oddly makes very littel sense.
False.

Quote :
if you beleve in god's helping hand then you will feel more reassured when someone is in danger has cansere or a serius illness.
That does NOT mean god exists.

communism is good.
false
I like hot dogs.
false
I am a liberal.
false
man is decendant from monkeyes.
false.

pleas make valid arguments.

the beginning of life has flaws we know organic material can be made in nature but there is a long road beetwen organic materiel and life.

big bang, nothing exploded for no reson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 24
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:05 pm

Quote :
the beginning of life has flaws we know organic material can be made in nature but there is a long road beetwen organic materiel and life.
Scientists have created life from organic material in laboratories. It's very possible.

Quote :
big bang, nothing exploded for no reson.
False. Sorry for saying false but really that is nothing like what the big bang is. The big bang has been scientifically proven. One day all people will accept the big bang as a fact, just like people now accept that the earth revolves around the sun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:19 pm

Pannekoek wrote:
Quote :
the beginning of life has flaws we know organic material can be made in nature but there is a long road beetwen organic materiel and life.
Scientists have created life from organic material in laboratories. It's very possible.

Quote :
big bang, nothing exploded for no reson.
False. Sorry for saying false but really that is nothing like what the big bang is. The big bang has been scientifically proven. One day all people will accept the big bang as a fact, just like people now accept that the earth revolves around the sun.

uhmm I belev you, knda I know the big bang happend but why is still unanwered.

wow they have get me a site with the details.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 24
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:22 pm

Quote :
why is still unanwered
That is true. But you won't find out why if you just make up a reason why and assume its true because it makes you happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:38 pm

Pannekoek wrote:
Quote :
why is still unanwered
That is true. But you won't find out why if you just make up a reason why and assume its true because it makes you happy.

if it makes me happy I'm happy, why should I not be, happy, happy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 24
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:42 pm

Quote :
if it makes me happy I'm happy, why should I not be, happy, happy?
I know you're happy, but happiness does not = truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:58 pm

Pannekoek wrote:
Quote :
if it makes me happy I'm happy, why should I not be, happy, happy?
I know you're happy, but happiness does not = truth.

I don't care truth makes me sad, why would I choose to be sad,sad??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 24
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:54 pm

Quote :
I don't care truth makes me sad, why would I choose to be sad,sad??
You wouldn't. That is why people believe things that are probably not true. People wouldn't be sad in communism so they won't believe wrong things just to be happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voice of Reason
Komsomol Member


Posts : 183
Join date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:18 pm

That's quite the materialist point of view. And in communism there would also be sad people.
If money and security would be everything needed for happiness, there would be no suicides above a certain income level, but rates get even higher with better education and wealth.

And just because some scientists say it, doesn't make it TRUTH.
The Big Bang theory still has some flaws, as the laws which predict such an event wouldn't be relevant in a pre-Bang scenario. Thus making it very hard to find out wisdom from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "Ja, Nothing"   

Back to top Go down
 
"Ja, Nothing"
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Castle Craig Death was "Avoidable"
» "Drop Your Disabled Kids At a Shelter" Indiana Parents Are Told
» Businessman who helped expose Nursery paedo ring has "no regrets"
» GREECE MAY HAVE IT"S CREDIT RATING TO JUNK FROM BBB-
» "The Little Coat" by Alan Buick

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: State University-
Jump to: