World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

greetings comrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: greetings comrade   Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Jesus wrote:

We don't care, because he can create other ones anyway, and so do we all, and most of the time, you can't figure it out. So i guess it does not matter, he could come back and you probably wouldn't notice.

1. Who named you WR's spokesman? That, or do you believe yourself to be an aglomeration of individuals?
2. Your point is moot - e-persona policy.

World Republic Party Member

PostSubject: Re: greetings comrade   Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:51 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Jesus wrote:

We don't care, because he can create other ones anyway, and so do we all, and most of the time, you can't figure it out. So i guess it does not matter, he could come back and you probably wouldn't notice.

1. Who named you WR's spokesman? That, or do you believe yourself to be an aglomeration of individuals?
2. Your point is moot - e-persona policy.

1. Just watch, how i never tagged the ''we'' it could as well be me and my split personalities, me and a friend comin over, me and someone of WR sharing opinions or the rest of WR apart from you (which isn't the case here obviously) Don't try and be a Grammar Nazi, you fail at it.
2. Reform that in a coherent sentence.

- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: greetings comrade   Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:28 am

Jesus wrote:

1. Just watch, how i never tagged the ''we'' it could as well be me and my split personalities, me and a friend comin over, me and someone of WR sharing opinions or the rest of WR apart from you (which isn't the case here obviously) Don't try and be a Grammar Nazi, you fail at it.

It's not grammar nazism - I'm critizing your attempt at speaking for others something that within WR's community is not possible.

Speak for yourself and, if possible, be a bit more rational.

Jesus wrote:

2. Reform that in a coherent sentence.

It is coherent, specially if you were familiarized with my approach to handling trolls something that obviously you're not. Else if you were more intuitive or capable of making deductions, knew what the prefix "e-" and "persona" mean you'd perfectly understand what I mean.

PostSubject: Re: greetings comrade   Today at 7:24 am

Back to top Go down

greetings comrade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2