World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Creator god is not God.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

Creator god is not God. Empty
PostSubject: Creator god is not God.   Creator god is not God. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Creator god is not God.   Creator god is not God. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:02 am

Good video.

And the guy looks like the guy from The Da Vinci Code, the albino haha.

Anyways, he has some very good points like the Polar bears that cant go to the North Pole cause the water just killed it kinda, and no jungle, etc. That means the animals couldnt go back to where they came from and survive.

That's my conclusion from that one thing.

Anyways the flood is a big joke, I mean who is gonna take a guy seriously who will say the world would end from a great flood that would drown the world? Its like a man going to you and saying:"The banana king will come down and send his pet mega turtle to eat the earth while he poops on your mom's face", like a random guy saying the world would go dead for a while, how much is the chance you would believe one? Well my guess you won't, God is not mercyfull, he just said to one guy "Yeah I am gonna drown the world, tell everyone and all, gather all the animals, but not the dinosaurs though, I hate those guys".

I could brag more about it, but I think you guys are knwoing where I'm getting at.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Creator god is not God.   Creator god is not God. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:41 am

Quote :
I mean who is gonna take a guy seriously who will say the world would end from a great flood that would drown the world? Its like a man going to you and saying:"The banana king will come down and send his pet mega turtle to eat the earth while he poops on your mom's face", like a random guy saying the world would go dead for a while, how much is the chance you would believe one?
How is this any different to the wakos already walking around claiming Jesus will return and kill everyone in righteous fire?

Last edited by Tyrong Kojy on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Creator god is not God.   Creator god is not God. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:40 am

Who says Jesus is gonna kill anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Creator god is not God.   Creator god is not God. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:14 am

Liche wrote:

The Muslims.

What about God that stopped being god but still exists?
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Creator god is not God.   Creator god is not God. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:21 am

Quote :
Revelation.

Quote :
What about God that stopped being god but still exists?
Huh?
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Creator god is not God.   Creator god is not God. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:39 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
How is this any different to the wakos already walking around claiming Jesus will return and kill everyone in righteous fire?

None, I did not say there was one.
Also, kill everyone? Why do the muslims say that?
Don't they want a final day where they will kill every infidel and kill a jew behind them with a sword?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creator god is not God.   Creator god is not God. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creator god is not God.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Pantheon-
Jump to: