World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Frustations anyone?

Go down 
+8
enviro
revolution
Kenzu
mattabesta
Liche
VRaptorX
oligarch
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:43 pm

you were

a unfairly treated

b y did you come back

you should have

a never came back

b pulled out some guns and walk to his house and settle it the christian way(jk) i am atheist

dude so you were unfairly treated. big deal its life. i mean people get sterytyped everday for their looks. if they turned against you cause you are a com ignore it. its waht i did for the first 2 years of j hight when the called me emo
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:17 am

Simple question Whats the Age average of the site?

19 whoooooole members, kekekke yeah a prestigious site - they even hav there own eyefucking layout

+ and the name of the Anarch? I wanna make a "name & shame" thread, just for the fuck of it
Back to top Go down
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
revolution

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:43 am

That site looks like it was made by Chris Crocker.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:17 am

lol, we have leik...40ish members? :3

Well, that anarchist's username is "empyrean". Ironically enough, the very word itself means "heaven".

yep. Heavenly to curse out commies simply because they are "evil". I'm sure Jesus Christ wanted communists to be annihilated from the FACE of the Earth. Rolling Eyes

lol, if it was still Christmas time, I would love to send them this AKA

From communist Russia with yuletide joyorz!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:57 am

Hey there again Kim, You said you wanted an appology from Jade....and after looking at the posts between you two....she did. You somehow missed it.

Just....don't act against at the whole forum for Emp's crap.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:12 am

An eye for an eye is my policy.

Or I could always draw. Razz
Back to top Go down
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:43 am

You do realize the code of teh Hammurabi is not a good thing to go by now a days? It was MLK Jr that said an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:22 am

Simple question - Why dose he have to take crap from you people just becous you ask him to? You wore on your own forums and you wore all mighty and powerful and now you ask him to start "giving rest?" How about she apologise to him again? Officially? with loads of "<3"? If she did it once already I don't see reasons why can't she again...
" The whole forum" maybe if you werent "naive" and take the anarchy's side ( as usual just cos its a girl/not commie) and compromise yourself completle and failing logics and cheap abuse of mod powers none of this shit would have happen?

Yeah I know it gotta suck using the same weak arguments without mod powers hum? Wink
Back to top Go down
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:00 am

VRaptorX wrote:
You do realize the code of teh Hammurabi is not a good thing to go by now a days? It was MLK Jr that said an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

No, I think that was Gandhi, who was an asshole.

Perhaps a full scale /i/nvasion will various alt accounts for the lulz is in order?

Just a suggestion, not to be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:03 pm

oligarch wrote:
VRaptorX wrote:

No, I think that was Gandhi, who was an asshole.

Perhaps a full scale /i/nvasion will various alt accounts for the lulz is in order?

Just a suggestion, not to be taken seriously.

hahaha
Yea, that was originaly from Hammarbi's code, then quoted by Ghandi, then quoted by MLK Jr.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:37 pm

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
Simple question - Why dose he have to take crap from you people just becous you ask him to? You wore on your own forums and you wore all mighty and powerful and now you ask him to start "giving rest?" How about she apologise to him again? Officially? with loads of "<3"? If she did it once already I don't see reasons why can't she again...
" The whole forum" maybe if you werent "naive" and take the anarchy's side ( as usual just cos its a girl/not commie) and compromise yourself completle and failing logics and cheap abuse of mod powers none of this shit would have happen?

Yeah I know it gotta suck using the same weak arguments without mod powers hum? Wink

Wait what? Since when did I get thrown into this? I never took Emp's side, I was defending Kim. I lost my mod powers and got kicked off the site for doing so. Why are you taking this one out on me?

on a side note: How can anyone say anything bad about Ghandi? Through peaceful measures he got rid of an entire oppressive regime out of India. Isn't that something you'd be a bit um....proud of?
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:50 pm

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:
lol, we have leik...40ish members? :3

Well, that anarchist's username is "empyrean". Ironically enough, the very word itself means "heaven".

yep. Heavenly to curse out commies simply because they are "evil". I'm sure Jesus Christ wanted communists to be annihilated from the FACE of the Earth. Rolling Eyes

lol, if it was still Christmas time, I would love to send them this AKA

From communist Russia with yuletide joyorz!!! Razz

we have like 80 members
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council
enviro

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:27 pm

spamming again are we

and peace is good. war equals destruction of enviorent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jackassworld.com/
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:56 am

VRaptorX wrote:

on a side note: How can anyone say anything bad about Ghandi? Through peaceful measures he got rid of an entire oppressive regime out of India. Isn't that something you'd be a bit um....proud of?

I see Gandhi as a disgrace to India, he was a racist pedophile who contributed to partition and the subsequent genocide and he did nothing to remove the British presence, the UK was too weak after the Second World War to afford the occupation.
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:37 am

oligarch wrote:

/b/ invasion is in order. I vote "I". XD

As for Gandhi...mhm. I personally don't care, but I've read about him and all and yes, I have to agree he did not to much or any good to the Indian people.

He protested peacefully (or at least tried to) and guess what happened?

The British killed thousands of Indians during their rule. They weren't going to listen to some guy who peacefully protest against guns and an army. Oh no, that's suicide for you do. If Gandhi truly cared, he wouldn't have let the protests continue.

And he was only widely recognized when he was assassinated anyways. Near the end of British rule in India...

In fact, Britian just recently paid off USA in all the "Lend Lease" arms back in WW2. I wonder... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:28 am

oligarch wrote:

As for Gandhi...mhm. I personally don't care, but I've read about him and all and yes, I have to agree he did not to much or any good to the Indian people.

The British killed thousands of Indians during their rule. They weren't going to listen to some guy who peacefully protest against guns and an army. Oh no, that's suicide for you do. If Gandhi truly cared, he wouldn't have let the protests continue.

And he was only widely recognized when he was assassinated anyways. Near the end of British rule in India...

In fact, Britian just recently paid off USA in all the "Lend Lease" arms back in WW2. I wonder... Rolling Eyes
You have to remember that it's not anyones personal army
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:29 am

mononokifool wrote:
oligarch wrote:

So do it for the lulz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:42 am

oligarch wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
oligarch wrote:

hmm its quite tempting and im sure it will provide lulz.

So do it for the lulz.
Its true it could provide much lulz
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:37 am

DO IT! FAGGOT! XD

But I'm not a member of /b/...so... can one of my fellow comrades "arrange" for teh lulz? :3

Revenge is best served cold. >:3
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:41 am

DO IT! FAGGOT! XD

But I'm not a member of /b/...so... can one of my fellow comrades "arrange" for teh lulz? :3

They would probably go for it if someone complained about them being weeboos however I am B& at the moment and JESUS CHRIST ITS A LION GET IN THE CAR!
Back to top Go down
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:43 am

oligarch wrote:

They would probably go for it if someone complained about them being weeboos however I am B& at the moment and JESUS CHRIST ITS A LION GET IN THE CAR!

Contact your fellow /b/ memeberorz. >:3c
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:18 am

DO IT! FAGGOT! XD

You got a Song in my head!!! And I don't know were CD is so its like
"noooo!"

Revenge by KMFDM:
The empty and searching streets
These gutters they warm my feet
Since your cold lips blue
Give me life anew

Your works and your understanding
My god is so undemanding and don't miss a day
And I’ll always pay
Give me life anew

I got a love for the leader
The cross the deceiver
The ache is the answer to break with disaster
Awake be forgiven arise with the living
Never see realize peel your eyes feel the prize

The battle burns in my head
The love is dead and hope has fled
Hate's the hurt my humanity
A corpse in bondage burns for thee
You've been tied ripped and bled
Raped by freedom while hate gave head

You've got a screaming silence
You're full of caution
Your regret is my abortion
This vicious victim lost his hold
Revenge is a dish that's best served cold
Let your bloodlust leave
Let your hate recede
I can take it all with one collect-call
Awake be forgiven arise with the living
Never see realize peel your eyes feel the prize

Innocence dies trust betrays
Hope remains I’m a fan of the flames
Hey there baby girl
I got a weakness for lies
And I’m speechless for highs
Your hurt's my hope I’m your holy ghost
Your angel of mercy
I'll keep you dirty
Be kind to be cruel
So break every rule
Be cruel to the kind and you'll take every fool
Now you have to get it in your thread! Very Happy Shocked
(ha thread/head...........am I like high or someting shouldn't be that funny)
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:41 pm

Back to top Go down
VRaptorX
Young Komsomol Member

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:38 pm

oh dear god.....If I get a nasty email blaming me for that post by the admin of that site.....well I don't actually have a second part to this equation but still.....you do realize your attempts are gonna do nothing. A topic can easily be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:08 pm

yeah I just wanna see the "outraged" masses before it dose Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frustations anyone?   Frustations anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frustations anyone?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Family Home - for real life issues-
Jump to: