World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fight Night Round 4

Go down 
+2
CoolKidX
Jesus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jesus
World Republic Party Member
Jesus

Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:12 am

Btw, on and Off Topic

BrazBlue looks like a fun fighter, maybe will it punch SF4 in the balls, and go away with the Crown of Fighters
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:13 am

Jesus wrote:

No! That doesn't make any fucking sense.

That would depend on the definition of the word "fanboy" and on wether or not you said what I claimed you said, which you did.

Jesus wrote:

First off, i never said anything to bitch the PC, and never said it was dead.

As far as I read, you implied it.

Jesus wrote:

If i was a console fanboy, than WHY would i bitch the current generation. If i would be a Console Fanboy, than i would PROMOTE IT. To make the PC look bad, but i AM NOT doing that.

Nope. First of all, "console fanboy" is neither opposite to nor mutually exclusive with "PC fanboy". A console fanboy can despise, not care about, like or be a fanboy of PC games and viceversa.

Console fanboys tend to criticize the current generation while prasining "more classic" or "old school" gaming systems and their libraries as they feel games have lost depth, content and challenge potential as a bargain for excelling graphics and overall visual effects which, in their opinion, greatly diminishes the new generations' quality. Some also feel that the console is becoming more like a PC or even a home appliance and feel that it defies the traditional role of the console, thus making the new generation some sort of betrayal to the tradition of gaming systems.

Fanboys often consider that most if not all games for the new generation are even pathetic in comparison to those of older consoles.

Another defining characteristic of a fanboy is his emotionality when treating this kind of topics.

Jesus wrote:

I'm only saying that, the gaming library of the past gen, was better than the one of the current gen, and that developers tend to focus more on graphics than gameplay and actual story.

Fanboy, doesn't have it's place in the topic.

Oh. Point adressed above. And besides Tyrong didn't even say "You are a console fanboy", he merely said that you "kinda sound like one".

In all honesty, given the definition of what a console fanboy is and what you have expressed it and in the way in which you have done it, Tyrong is right.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:15 am

Why in the hell does it say MY responce is under Jesus's profile? The one where I mention Alex. The hell? "I" wrote that!

Nevermind. I accidentally pressed edit instead of quote. Oops.

Here's what I said....

Ah, but it does. You're a fanboy of the previous generation, and of PC. You fail to realise (and read) that msot would consider last generation's offerings to be PRECICELY what you have accused THIS one's of being; Graphics whores, and the N64's era to be the last great gaming generation. This is now the second time I've mentioned that. Please do not be another Alex.

Last edited by Tyrong Kojy on Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:19 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Jesus wrote:

No! That doesn't make any fucking sense.

That would depend on the definition of the word "fanboy" and on wether or not you said what I claimed you said, which you did.

Jesus wrote:

First off, i never said anything to bitch the PC, and never said it was dead.

As far as I read, you implied it.

Jesus wrote:

If i was a console fanboy, than WHY would i bitch the current generation. If i would be a Console Fanboy, than i would PROMOTE IT. To make the PC look bad, but i AM NOT doing that.

Nope. First of all, "console fanboy" is neither opposite to nor mutually exclusive with "PC fanboy". A console fanboy can despise, not care about, like or be a fanboy of PC games and viceversa.

Console fanboys tend to criticize the current generation while prasining "more classic" or "old school" gaming systems and their libraries as they feel games have lost depth, content and challenge potential as a bargain for excelling graphics and overall visual effects which, in their opinion, greatly diminishes the new generations' quality. Some also feel that the console is becoming more like a PC or even a home appliance and feel that it defies the traditional role of the console, thus making the new generation some sort of betrayal to the tradition of gaming systems.

Fanboys often consider that most if not all games for the new generation are even pathetic in comparison to those of older consoles.

Another defining characteristic of a fanboy is his emotionality when treating this kind of topics.

Jesus wrote:

I'm only saying that, the gaming library of the past gen, was better than the one of the current gen, and that developers tend to focus more on graphics than gameplay and actual story.

Fanboy, doesn't have it's place in the topic.

Oh. Point adressed above. And besides Tyrong didn't even say "You are a console fanboy", he merely said that you "kinda sound like one".

In all honesty, given the definition of what a console fanboy is and what you have expressed it and in the way in which you have done it, Tyrong is right.

Never said anything about it betraying it's purpose, or becoming like a PC, all that i said is, the last gen's library was better. Period. Never said anything about the consoles themselves neither. I just feel, that, as a owner of an Xbox 360, i enjoyed, really more rarely a good game on this generation. And that, the fact that this gen, seems to concentrate more on graphics, ruining some good projects. They also sometimes try and be realistic, but it feels weird. Like, in game for example, the combat system, will be very realistic, and empeach you to go mad like a one man army, therefore forcing you to use allies and tactics to achieve victory. But on the other hand, you will have to find a special key for a WOODEN DOOR, that unbelievably can't be knocked down by a Bazooka.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:22 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Why in the hell does it say MY responce is under Jesus's profile? The one where I mention Alex. The hell? "I" wrote that!

Idk, but i just never said anything about the N64, seriously stop bringing that up. No i don't think the past gen was as much as a graphic whore as this one. Hanging out with my friends, we never talked how about, the graphix of our Xbox Ps2's and Gamecube were awesome, or an advantage or something. Now maybe we do more with our Xbox 360's (We decided to all go on the same console...) Same thing goes for forums.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:26 am

Jesus wrote:
Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Idk, but i just never said anything about the N64, seriously stop bringing that up. No i don't think the past gen was as much as a graphic whore as this one. Hanging out with my friends, we never talked how about, the graphix of our Xbox Ps2's and Gamecube were awesome, or an advantage or something. Now maybe we do more with our Xbox 360's (We decided to all go on the same console...) Same thing goes for forums.

You REALLY aren't reading anything, are you, Alex? Oh, and those gameplay issues, a "realistic" game not being able to blow open a certain door have been around FOREVER. EVEN WHEN you have explosives and such. You're only whining because it's new. Such things have been around forever, and you bloody know it.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:35 am

Jesus wrote:

Never said anything about it betraying it's purpose, or becoming like a PC, all that i said is, the last gen's library was better. Period. Never said anything about the consoles themselves neither.

And no one said you did nor that it was the only defining feeature of a fanboy. And for that matter no one asserted that you were a fanboy, just that you sounded like one. The one to burst, like a fanboy would, was you.

Jesus wrote:

I just feel, that, as a owner of an Xbox 360, i enjoyed, really more rarely a good game on this generation. And that, the fact that this gen, seems to concentrate more on graphics, ruining some good projects. They also sometimes try and be realistic, but it feels weird.

This is a much better and less fanboyish way to express your point, except perhaps the "graphics vs. quality" part. People shouldn't see visual effects or concentration on them as mutually exclusive to other qualities of the game.

In all honesty and regardless of how hateful might this seem to apologists of capitalism, what tends to screw over games is marketing and profit needs. Spore is a magnificent example of how this works.

Jesus wrote:

Like, in game for example, the combat system, will be very realistic, and empeach you to go mad like a one man army, therefore forcing you to use allies and tactics to achieve victory. But on the other hand, you will have to find a special key for a WOODEN DOOR, that unbelievably can't be knocked down by a Bazooka.

The typical "gameplay vs. realism" paradigm (I don't see why these should be mutually exclusive either, I think they can be perfectly integrated). Honestly, in many games, specially those that simulate warfare, I've always prefered realism. And making a game realistic will always demand a more complex kind of gameplay to increase challenge. Or if not more complex, at least completely different. But damn it would be worthwhile...
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:35 am

Ah gee, fine call me a fanboy. But i think you should reconsider your definition of the word.

As i think being a fanboy, is more of a person that blindly put statements out in favor of the thing he possess/owns. As for myself, i think i have valuable enough reasons to believe that this gen's gaming library is inferior to the last, and the one before, and the one before and the one before (won't go into the Atari generation). I gave a chance to this generation, this is the opposite of being a fanboy, since a fanboy, will usually bitch something, without even experiencing it. Possesing a 360 and a high end computer, i think i could easily experience this gen.

But there is still some things this gen Mastered.

Online Gaming (Xbox Live brings a new level of online gaming, accesible and easy to use, with quick ways to find your friends and play with them.)

Even if PC permits a higher level of players, Live, permits you to play easily and quickly with your pals.

I won't comment PSN, having not experienced it.

Simulation Sports: Golden Age of Simulation Sports, especially EA going strong with NHL , Madden and FIFA (Being the best of them all for FIFA). 2K handles very well the Wooden court, and several other companies share the more minor sports such as Tennis. The only one that went downhill is Baseball. But the Genesis Snes era still take home the Arcade sports crown, that and the arcade machines.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:37 am

Quote :

In all honesty and regardless of how hateful might this seem to apologists of capitalism, what tends to screw over games is marketing and profit needs. Spore is a magnificent example of how this works.

LoL, and the countless shitty games based off movies... xD... it's unbarable there is so many, you can find them all in one place. In the 5$ bin at your local game shop (If it isn't a Gamestop...)
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:38 am

Jesus wrote:
Ah
As i think being a fanboy, is more of a person that blindly put statements out in favor of the thing he possess/owns. As for myself, i think i have valuable enough reasons to believe that this gen's gaming library is inferior to the last, and the one before, and the one before and the one before (won't go into the Atari generation). I gave a chance to this generation, this is the opposite of being a fanboy, since a fanboy, will usually bitch something, without even experiencing it. Possesing a 360 and a high end computer, i think i could easily experience this gen.

Some Fanboys can give you university-like cathedra on a certain generation's performance and its value based on it.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:42 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Jesus wrote:
Ah

Some Fanboys can give you university-like cathedra on a certain generation's performance and its value based on it.

Hmmm is it me, or it seems to begin to look like a religion war. No matter how good and founded an argument will be. No one will ever convince the other. Cause it's personal believes. Anywayss..... Xbox 360 Ps3 Pc... Catholics Muslims Jews.... lol
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:45 am

Quote :
i think i have valuable enough reasons to believe that this gen's gaming library is inferior to the last, and the one before, and the one before and the one before (won't go into the Atari generation).
Ah, but you see, you don't. Your arguments are the exact same ones that many used to bash the last generation. And many used to bash the generation before that. "All about graphics! They just want it more realistic, they don't want real GAMEPLAY! Their ideas are crap! And look at all the shitty movie games coming out! They're cashing in, only! At least OUR movie games were good!"

Alex, please....

Your arguments are no differant than any generation fanboy before you. And then you proceed to give things that the generation ahs done well when placed into a wall, jsut like a fanboy, but you maintain your position that it all sucks, that the last generation was so much better. Unable to see the forest through the trees, as it were.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:20 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Quote :
i think i have valuable enough reasons to believe that this gen's gaming library is inferior to the last, and the one before, and the one before and the one before (won't go into the Atari generation).
Ah, but you see, you don't. Your arguments are the exact same ones that many used to bash the last generation. And many used to bash the generation before that. "All about graphics! They just want it more realistic, they don't want real GAMEPLAY! Their ideas are crap! And look at all the shitty movie games coming out! They're cashing in, only! At least OUR movie games were good!"

Alex, please....

Your arguments are no differant than any generation fanboy before you. And then you proceed to give things that the generation ahs done well when placed into a wall, jsut like a fanboy, but you maintain your position that it all sucks, that the last generation was so much better. Unable to see the forest through the trees, as it were.

Never said it sucked, see unlike what you are saying, i am not saying it's a complete waste, just that the library is less fun, that's it. Each era has it umperishable classics, this one does too... but it seems that a game, standing out solely on the Single Player, begins to be more and more rare.

Hopefully, games like the new KOTOR, Mass Effect, Assasin's creed, will rebegin to flow in the market.

Fact is, with the new graphics, development of a game cost much more money, and now, less and less big productions, will emerge from that type of game. Now, all big projects, seem to be FPS' with multiplayers, since it's a safe spot, for multi million productions. Let's be honest, back in the Gens and Snes Era, it took like 10 people to make a game, now it takes like 100 and +.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:33 am

Quote :
but it seems that a game, standing out solely on the Single Player, begins to be more and more rare.
I agree with this. But it's not bad. It's FUN. TO most. I personally don't like multi, and prefer single, and to me, I have things like bioshock and the regular single player. My point is single is rarely abandoned entirely, and multi is in fact still treated more like a secondary element, simply being tacked on as an afterthought more often than not.

Quote :
Hopefully, games like the new KOTOR,
You DO know the new KOTOR is in fact an MMO, right? The very thing you're complaining about, right?

Quote :
Fact is, with the new graphics, development of a game cost much more money, and now, less and less big productions, will emerge from that type of game.
What do you mean by big productions?

Quote :
Now, all big projects, seem to be FPS' with multiplayers, since it's a safe spot, for multi million productions.
SAME stuff people complained about with the last generation. You REALLY don't realise that, di you?

Quote :
Let's be honest, back in the Gens and Snes Era, it took like 10 people to make a game, now it takes like 100 and +.
Yeah. YOu're right. YOu know why? Because a side scrolling plumber in pixelated graphics whose ENTIRE gameplay component invilves ONLY jumpoing no longer does it. I mean, it's not like in the Xbox's era, the Cube's, there were massive numbers. Nope. Five, ten peopel, MAX.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:11 pm

Jesus wrote:

Anywayss..... Xbox 360 Ps3 Pc... Catholics Muslims Jews.... lol
Its more like X360, Ps3, and Wii, you dont got alot of PC fanboys since almost everyone who has one of these platforms has a PC, oratleast fanboys on the internet have a pc so yeah Razz.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:44 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
Jesus wrote:

Anywayss..... Xbox 360 Ps3 Pc... Catholics Muslims Jews.... lol
Its more like X360, Ps3, and Wii, you dont got alot of PC fanboys since almost everyone who has one of these platforms has a PC, oratleast fanboys on the internet have a pc so yeah Razz.

Never encountered PC Elitist did you?
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Quote :
Hopefully, games like the new KOTOR,
Quote :
You DO know the new KOTOR is in fact an MMO, right? The very thing you're complaining about, right?

Oh shit... Then i got misinformed. Then it sucks... Omg.. not that...!

Quote :
Fact is, with the new graphics, development of a game cost much more money, and now, less and less big productions, will emerge from that type of game.
Quote :
What do you mean by big productions?

Games that take 1 Millions Copy to turn a profit... AKA Assasin's Creed, Call Of Duty, Halo... (Things that we're hyped up and had loads of people working on it).

Quote :
Now, all big projects, seem to be FPS' with multiplayers, since it's a safe spot, for multi million productions.
Quote :
SAME stuff people complained about with the last generation. You REALLY don't realise that, di you?

I don't know, last gen, i never realized that. I just found enough games to entertain myself without bothering, no i don't.

Quote :

Quote :
Let's be honest, back in the Gens and Snes Era, it took like 10 people to make a game, now it takes like 100 and +.
Quote :
Yeah. YOu're right. YOu know why? Because a side scrolling plumber in pixelated graphics whose ENTIRE gameplay component invilves ONLY jumpoing no longer does it. I mean, it's not like in the Xbox's era, the Cube's, there were massive numbers. Nope. Five, ten peopel, MAX.

Well at each generations there is more and more people working on the games...

Btw Ever heard of Megam Man 9?
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:45 pm

Quote :
Games that take 1 Millions Copy to turn a profit... AKA Assasin's Creed, Call Of Duty, Halo... (Things that we're hyped up and had loads of people working on it).

All good games, all came out this generation, or another iteration of them.

Quote :
Btw Ever heard of Megam Man 9?
One of the very, VERY few exceptions. You whinned about there being more people now. First, that makes more jobs. Hail jobs. Second, it allows the quality of the game to skyrocket, not only in graphics, but in overall quality. It also disallows games such as Silver Surfer from being made as bloody often.

Quote :
I don't know, last gen, i never realized that. I just found enough games to entertain myself without bothering, no i don't.
I guess you don't realise that, Alex.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:13 pm

Quote :
All good games, all came out this generation, or another iteration of them.

Apart from Assasin's Creed, they we're all made the past gen...

Quote :
One of the very, VERY few exceptions. You whinned about there being more people now. First, that makes more jobs. Hail jobs. Second, it allows the quality of the game to skyrocket, not only in graphics, but in overall quality. It also disallows games such as Silver Surfer from being made as bloody often.

... Ever heard of Pimp My ride the game? No it doesn't always permit them to Skyrocket, has having multiple heads for one body, isn't always the real deal. Silver Surfer, apart from the fact that everything that you touched killed you, it's a pretty good game. I passed it, very challenging...! But oh well it's still qualified as a shitty game.

Quote :
I guess you don't realise that, Alex.

This Means nothing
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Quote :
Apart from Assasin's Creed, they we're all made the past gen...
You're not reading what I'm actually tying, are you Alex, you fanboy.

Quote :
Ever heard of Pimp My ride the game
Actually no, I haven't, what's that say to you? And what, before this generation they NEVER ONCE had ANYTHING tryng to quickly cash in on a franshise with poor quality? REALLY? I had NO idea..... THOSE were the glory days!

Quote :
This Means nothing
Just because you continue to fail to understand what it means does not mean it means nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Quote :

You're not reading what I'm actually tying, are you Alex, you fanboy.

Yes i'm reading you dumbfuck (That's for calling me a fanboy). Fact is, the concept of these games, we're not invented in the current gen. So Kudos go the the past gen, that created them. There only sequels to what was made...! it's like giving credits to this gen, for games like Godfather 1 the don's edition...

Quote :
Actually no, I haven't, what's that say to you? And what, before this generation they NEVER ONCE had ANYTHING tryng to quickly cash in on a franshise with poor quality? REALLY? I had NO idea..... THOSE were the glory days!

No you ass, it's because, you said having bigger teams prevent shit like Silver Surfer... but no ! It doesn't actually! And you proove my point! You just admitted, there will be forever quick cash-in's ! So having a bigger team, doesn't mean it will disapear or make those game betters...

Quote :
Just because you continue to fail to understand what it means does not mean it means nothing

K, i don't care, if i don't understand why you call me by a name that's not mine. Could be Alex Rodriguez... ! ah what do i care.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:40 pm

Quote :
Yes i'm reading you dumbfuck (That's for calling me a fanboy).
Mature, Alex. And you're still showing signs of GREAT fanboyism. Fanboys REALLY tend to get pissed when you point it out.

Quote :
Fact is, the concept of these games, we're not invented in the current gen.
Mirror's Edge, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Bioshock, Kameo: Elements Of Power, Hawks/Hawx whichever one it is I think the second, Infamous, Prototype, Hulk the new one, Dead Rising, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Overlord 1 and 2, and that's all I can think of off the top of my head. And I'm not at all familiar with the Wii's library, nor PS3's. I only listed those I could rememebr that are, you know, good. So maybe you have a shitty video store or something, buddy, or you're justbeing especially anal because you don't WANT to like the new generation. Fanboy.

Quote :
So having a bigger team, doesn't mean it will disapear or make those game betters...
But it does alow for overall better and better amde games. Do you REALLY think ANY of the games listed above could have been done by 10 people in a guy's basement? If so, then bravo. Hope to see MORE from your ten man team! Fanboy Alex.

Quote :
K, i don't care, if i don't understand why you call me by a name that's not mine. Could be Alex Rodriguez...
You're the console version of alexCCCP-RUS-54321
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Quote :
Yes i'm reading you dumbfuck (That's for calling me a fanboy).
Mature, Alex. And you're still showing signs of GREAT fanboyism. Fanboys REALLY tend to get pissed when you point it out.

Quote :
Fact is, the concept of these games, we're not invented in the current gen.
Mirror's Edge, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Bioshock, Kameo: Elements Of Power, Hawks/Hawx whichever one it is I think the second, Infamous, Prototype, Hulk the new one, Dead Rising, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Overlord 1 and 2, and that's all I can think of off the top of my head. And I'm not at all familiar with the Wii's library, nor PS3's. I only listed those I could rememebr that are, you know, good. So maybe you have a shitty video store or something, buddy, or you're justbeing especially anal because you don't WANT to like the new generation. Fanboy.

Quote :
So having a bigger team, doesn't mean it will disapear or make those game betters...
But it does alow for overall better and better amde games. Do you REALLY think ANY of the games listed above could have been done by 10 people in a guy's basement? If so, then bravo. Hope to see MORE from your ten man team! Fanboy Alex.

Quote :
K, i don't care, if i don't understand why you call me by a name that's not mine. Could be Alex Rodriguez...
You're the console version of alexCCCP-RUS-54321

Btw, you do realize, that most of the games that you listed are either : Arguable over weither they are good or not, or available anyways on PC? And yes Left 4 Dead is better on PC, i tired both, and it gets more support from Valve, and has more players. Btw, YOU, YOURSELF ARE A FANBOY. Yes your a fanboy of the current gen! I never tried to convince anyone that this gen was weaker, before you popped up, trying to convince me of the opposite, i only put my opinion in, and YOU like a Fanboy, got all pissed at it, and began trying to proove i was wrong. Pure Fanboyism, i can't have an opinion can't i? I must be prooven wrong, i can't get away with having an opinion dear God...
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:03 pm

Quote :
Arguable over weither they are good or not,
Arguable over weither they are good or not, Same could easilly be said for anything from previous generations. Give me ONE game and I can lsit many thigns potentially wrong with it that could possibly kill the game for someone wanting to hate it.

Quote :
And yes Left 4 Dead is better on PC
It's an FPS. Your point? I was simply listing games that came out this generation. Yeah tYeah they came out also on PC. They're attempting to SAVE the PC.

Quote :
Btw, YOU, YOURSELF ARE A FANBOY....
Did I ever once say the previous generations didn't off anything nice? Zelda, Banjo Kazzooie, Resident Evil, Golden Eye, Halo, Call of Duty, Fear Effect, Tomb Raider, Winback: Covert Operations (Sequel sucked), and COUNTLESS others, far too many to name.

Oh, and something I forgot about Mega Man 9. Does it actually take advantage of the potential of the current generation? not even close. In fact if it were ANYTHING but Mega Man, I can guarentee it would have bombed. Assuming this new game was realeased on anything other than Live. You're the one who said that most everything on this generation s ucked and that only the PC and previous generations had good libraries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight Night Round 4   Fight Night Round 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight Night Round 4
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2