World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Thoughts on Lenin.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Thoughts on Lenin.   Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:22 pm

I like to know some thoughts of Lenin by some communist on this site.

Just wondering what you guys thought of him. I mean he did not achieve real communism, he made a state(huh). So he really wanst a real communist.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Lenin.   Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:29 pm

He was quite an intelligent individual and his assesment of capitalist practices, as several vanguies hve demonstrated to be capable of, are pretty accurate and definitely valuable to the socialist cause.

However, his twisted notion of socialism, which I contend is nothing but the State version of Utopic Socialism, ended up being nothing but State capitalism product of a populist bourgeoise revolution.

Whatever the outcome of his ideas though, I do support his system above any apologetic of capitalism. It ended up being an unintended dictatorship, but if it had something possitive is that it was collectivist in principle and that is indeed a great advance over other class and exploitation based systems.

Either way, history has demonstrated that the burden of revolution cannot be put upon the shoulders of few men as the revolutionary movement will most likely succumb to corruption and opportunism and will defacto be no different in essence to what it officially opposes.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Lenin.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:05 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

ended up being nothing but State capitalism product of a populist bourgeoise revolution.
Populist, I get, but was he a bourgeoise?

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Whatever the outcome of his ideas though, I do support his system above any apologetic of capitalism. It ended up being an unintended dictatorship, but if it had something possitive is that it was collectivist in principle and that is indeed a great advance over other class and exploitation based systems.
But it was still capitalism, state capitlism + dictatorship = :/

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Lenin.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:15 am

CoolKidX wrote:

Populist, I get, but was he a bourgeoise?
As soon as he became ruler of the USSR.

CKX wrote:

But it was still capitalism, state capitlism + dictatorship = :/

State capitalism = Dictatorship. Since it was collectivist, it was better in many aspects than any western system.

Embracing collectivism is a great step forward.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Lenin.   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:04 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:

Populist, I get, but was he a bourgeoise?
As soon as he became ruler of the USSR.

CKX wrote:

But it was still capitalism, state capitlism + dictatorship = :/

State capitalism = Dictatorship. Since it was collectivist, it was better in many aspects than any western system.

Embracing collectivism is a great step forward.

embracing collectivism of course is a great step forward, but which is worse an outright dictatorship built on false promises or one built on false promises and back breaking forced labor?

because amerikkkan despotism is obviously based on lies and oppression, making the soviet system the lesser of two evils, but evil non the less.

lenin had great ideas but was not sure how to apply them, and once he came into power, he became worse then the aristocracy that he usurped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Lenin.   Today at 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
 
Thoughts on Lenin.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Vladimir Lenin - An Appeal to the Red Army
» Lenin Speaks on Labor Aristocracy
» This is pretty darn AMAZING. Post ur thoughts. How does he do it?
» Sparrow's Thoughts Of Today At The Proceedings
» Stalin better than Trotsky Bukharin and Zinoviev ?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: