World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AoE3

Go down 
+3
Jesus
Zealot_Kommunizma
comrade110397
7 posters
AuthorMessage
comrade110397
New Party Member
comrade110397

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:19 am

You can discuss it here seeing that other thread was about warcraft.
Btw post your username for online if you have one. Mine is vic110397
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:27 am

Spamistan allows for offtopicism without correction.

I've not registered myself online for AoE III.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Jesus
World Republic Party Member
Jesus

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:27 am

My new Warcraft Username

Bill_Clinton
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:56 am

I hate multiplayer. Too many racist, homophobic, 13 year olds. On ALL the systems.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:00 pm

Tyrong, yeaah.. its still sometimes fun though.

I forgot my online name on AoE 3.. I think it was CoolKidX or something.. I can just make a new one though.. I hope.

I dont like fighting against random people or clan people though, why? Because they make like 1000 walls and shit, a huge ass army, and yeah I am not like that I like detail and more small so I never stand a chance lol. Thats why I suck at RTS online, there are always people who do thath. Oh well I like FPS online more though, besides hackers.

And further I think AoE 3 is the best in the AoE series.Smile
Back to top Go down
carmen510
Komsomol Member

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
I hate multiplayer. Too many racist, homophobic, 13 year olds. On ALL the systems.

Too true, but I've noticed strategy games are among the least affected by them. (And FPSes have the most)

Probably because their ignorant minds cannot comprehend "strategy".
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:33 pm

carmen510 wrote:

Good statement.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:22 am

carmen510 wrote:
Tyrong Kojy wrote:

Too true, but I've noticed strategy games are among the least affected by them. (And FPSes have the most)

He,h e. Likely,, yes. But still. In addition, the hackers annoy me. Oh, and I hate rushers, too. Why even bother comingon if the match is gonna last 5 minutes max? I turtle, build up, and keep going until the entire tech tree is complet. THAT'S how you fight!
Back to top Go down
comrade110397
New Party Member
comrade110397

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:34 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
carmen510 wrote:
Tyrong Kojy wrote:

He,h e. Likely,, yes. But still. In addition, the hackers annoy me. Oh, and I hate rushers, too. Why even bother comingon if the match is gonna last 5 minutes max? I turtle, build up, and keep going until the entire tech tree is complet. THAT'S how you fight!
pfft,everyone knows that the only way to win is to build 4 different towncenters and one on a island so they can never find you,
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Liche
Liche

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:22 am

comrade110397 wrote:
Tyrong Kojy wrote:
carmen510 wrote:
Tyrong Kojy wrote:

pfft,everyone knows that the only way to win is to build 4 different towncenters and one on a island so they can never find you,

That is what I used to do in Starwars Galactic Battle Grounds. I do that too sometimes still if I get into trouble. Its allways good too have multiple Town Centers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:

AMIRITE. Thank you, that's almost every time I play, like that, just turtle up, yay.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:35 pm

To bad that Ensemble Studios is closed and doesnt exist anymore.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:14 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
To bad that Ensemble Studios is closed and doesnt exist anymore.

But Robot Inc. or whatever it is their denomination has inherited the charge of keeping up with AoE. It's conformed by like 50% of the former ES staff so they should do more than fine.

Also, like you and Tyrong, I also turtle up. I build a strong economy, good defenses and then I fight. One way I try to keep rushers at bay is by "making a frontier" consisting of my deffensive front line as close as possible as I can to limit their movements. If they want to attack, they're too far from my economy and, if it is strong enough I can beat them at my defenses.

I always play Russians so a defense consisting of nearly instant infantry and blockhouses that can produce artillery is very effective. I also seldom raid with Oprichniki until I can send a full fledged army and beat them.

I also like French, Spanish, Turks and Dutch.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:43 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

But Robot Inc. or whatever it is their denomination has inherited the charge of keeping up with AoE. It's conformed by like 50% of the former ES staff so they should do more than fine.
That's good to hear, but I dont know I mean Esemble Studious workers have split up into 4 new companies sooo..

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Also, like you and Tyrong, I also turtle up. I build a strong economy, good defenses and then I fight. One way I try to keep rushers at bay is by "making a frontier" consisting of my deffensive front line as close as possible as I can to limit their movements. If they want to attack, they're too far from my economy and, if it is strong enough I can beat them at my defenses.
Almost exactly how I play.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
I always play Russians so a defense consisting of nearly instant infantry and blockhouses that can produce artillery is very effective. I also seldom raid with Oprichniki until I can send a full fledged army and beat them.
Yes I sometimes play with Russians mainly because of the blockhouses and the many units you can produce with one click. However they are not really strong the musket fellows.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
I also like French, Spanish, Turks and Dutch.
I like the Dutch, English, Spanish, Russians. Sometimes I play others for fun.

Right now I mostly played the Dutch, why?
Well they are not a miltairy orienteded faction. They cant even produce barracks in the first age, and how silly it sounds, they have a very good economy. Banks rule, they just make money, and at age III i usually already buy wood and food at the market and with a homecity special the prices are halfed, so I can buy cheaper in!

I also like to put defence before attack, and I usually attack around the last age because I want EXP, its fun to customize your city.

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
I also seldom raid with Oprichniki
You mean with the scout guy you get?
You can give him a own name, one russian I called stalin yay,
Anyways, I love those guys! I love to have like a pet follow you and get treasures, just fun to do and explore.

Oh and I always want atleast 2/4 trade route posts, if not 3/4.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:57 pm

The streltsi (the one you call musket fellow) has bonus against light cavalry and infantry so its fine, plus its cheap and you can build it in masses. Plus there is a tech you can get from the home city called "Suvorov Reforms" that allows you to transform all streltsi automatically into musketeers.

The Oprichniki are cavalry units that have bonus against villagers and buildings. When I have my enemy's main army fighting at my defenses I sneak a group of Oprichniki to raid the economy - I harass plantations, banks (if they're Dutch), markets, farms, houses, as many military buildings as I can and kill as well as many villagrs as possible. They're fast, have an extremely high demolition attack and have 3x bonus against villagers so they can indeed harm economy.

I repeat that procedure a couple of times, then I send the Oprichniki with artillery backup like granadiers, horse artillery and howitzers to increase the building destruction capabilities and have some support against ranged infantry (grenadiers are awesome against them). On the other flank I have my counter-army army with strelsti, musketeers, cossacks, tatar horseback archers and some artillery. I try to do two flanks to beat my enemy.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:21 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
The streltsi (the one you call musket fellow) has bonus against light cavalry and infantry so its fine, plus its cheap and you can build it in masses. Plus there is a tech you can get from the home city called "Suvorov Reforms" that allows you to transform all streltsi automatically into musketeers.
That's what I thought, I mean their cool at defeating light cavarly, but I dont see much of them defeating infantry, but I like them cause its cool to have like 50 of them at the same time.

We should have a multiplayer WR party, like with Me, Zealot, Tyrong, Karl etc.
That'd be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:38 am

I play as German, to get Settler Wagons, and population bonuses, this way I can have more settlers and get more wood and gold and food, then this way I can start producing many Musketeers and "archer" type units, that shoot fast. I build small walls around my base, and then set up advancement bases, and sometimes a base near the Indians that I am allied with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:10 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
That's what I thought, I mean their cool at defeating light cavarly, but I dont see much of them defeating infantry, but I like them cause its cool to have like 50 of them at the same time.

We should have a multiplayer WR party, like with Me, Zealot, Tyrong, Karl etc.
That'd be awesome.
I'd lvoe to, but my comp has a TON of lag. And this si offline. XP Pro takes too much power, so even while typing it slows. It's annoying. Also random. It's ahrd to explain, but right now I CAN'T play multi. I can barely do single at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Just like Tyrong, my comp also has a lot of lag, at least on Multiplayer. And we all know what a nuisance lag is. I plan on improving my computer within the next month which hopefully will serve to solve or at least diminish this problem to a satisfactory level.

Besides I must say that I'm pretty rusted. I've not played it quite a while.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Well okay it can wait for it.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
Just like Tyrong, my comp also has a lot of lag, at least on Multiplayer. And we all know what a nuisance lag is. I plan on improving my computer within the next month which hopefully will serve to solve or at least diminish this problem to a satisfactory level.

Besides I must say that I'm pretty rusted. I've not played it quite a while.
No, it's always there, period. And it's not REALLY lag in the truest sence. It ACTS like lag, but it it was real lag, the ammount I have while TYPING, well, I wouldn't be able to play ANY game. It's hard to explain. Point is, my comp's a peice of shit.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:25 pm

So I assume the only thng preventing you from upgrading your computer are economic limitations, isn't it so?
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
So I assume the only thng preventing you from upgrading your computer are economic limitations, isn't it so?

He can save money y'know, so that limit goes away, yay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AoE3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AoE3   AoE3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AoE3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Republic Square :: Spamistan-
Jump to: