World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:09 am

and lets just say it ended less than favorably with him cussing me out.

he proceeded block me on aim and facebook.

im deeply saddened at loosing him as a friend, and as comrade.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:15 am

Bummer. What about?

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:19 am

its a shame because even him being a trot, i still respected him greatly.

we talked about the spanish revolution and the kronstadt rebellion, and he said
shabazz wrote:
"I will not dispute these things with you because it is fact and you are an unserious hodge-podge of contradictory politics.
TATEXJOKER (11:02:19 PM): I don't know what fucking world you live in but I shure as hell do not want to live in it."

then he blocked me.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:05 pm

That sucks.

Soo, why was he a trotsky actaully?

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:20 pm

That's some weak shit. What the hell did the ICL do to his ass?

Was there any conversation prior to this? or had you not been in contact for a long while?

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:18 pm

Black_Cross wrote:
That's some weak shit. What the hell did the ICL do to his ass?

Was there any conversation prior to this? or had you not been in contact for a long while?

i have no clue, but he blocked and deleted me so that way he could maintain his innocence.

we hadn't been in contact for a while, then within the same day we went from saying, oh shit man i havent talked to you in forever, to basically saying fuck you.

here is what i said to spark that response

shabazz and me wrote:
rudimentary zack (10:50:45 PM): we had solid organization in spain, no one fucking believed us and and left us with are dick in are hands
TATEXJOKER (10:51:46 PM): You had a Union
TATEXJOKER (10:51:54 PM): that supported POUM
rudimentary zack (10:51:58 PM): you had a party.
TATEXJOKER (10:52:13 PM): We fought for the working class to form soviets
TATEXJOKER (10:52:24 PM): which you ostensibly believe in
TATEXJOKER (10:52:32 PM): inso far as members of the ruling class are involved
TATEXJOKER (10:52:37 PM): haha
TATEXJOKER (10:53:58 PM): So you guys sided with the Mensheviks
TATEXJOKER (10:54:03 PM): and joined the stalinist popular front
TATEXJOKER (10:54:08 PM): and told the workers to go home
rudimentary zack (10:55:48 PM): how can you say we told the workers to go home, we, comprised of workers, fought the revolution, we didnt fight on any ones behalf. not to mention the ukrainian free territory and that lovely stunt you and lenin pulled.
TATEXJOKER (11:02:15 PM): You sided with the mensheviks which did not want the workers in power. They wanted bourgeois parliament. Openly. The Imperialists sided with you in Kronstadt. These are facts. In spain, you joined the popular front and refused to form soviets, which the trotskyists advocated. The contradiction in what your politics because you ostensibly should have atleast have advocated "free soviets" like you did when you were were on the side of the white army (mensheviks). Then your press literally told workers to go back to work, to go home. This is another fact. War Communism was instituted to feed workers during a war against 14 imperialist nations (Had there not even been a workers state, they wouldn't have stood a chance against them). I will not dispute these things with you because it is fact and you are an unserious hodge-podge of contradictory politics.
TATEXJOKER (11:02:19 PM): I don't know what fucking world you live in but I shure as hell do not want to live in it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:19 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
That sucks.

Soo, why was he a trotsky actaully?

because a party has him brainwashed
Back to top Go down
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 am

beatnikzach wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
That sucks.

Soo, why was he a trotsky actaully?

because a party has him brainwashed

Mehhh it's all relative shit, it's not like someone is gonna proe something is right or convince everyone else that he is someday. That's why Earth is a big big mess.

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:01 am

Jesus wrote:
beatnikzach wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
That sucks.

Soo, why was he a trotsky actaully?

because a party has him brainwashed

Mehhh it's all relative shit, it's not like someone is gonna proe something is right or convince everyone else that he is someday. That's why Earth is a big big mess.

no not really, he used to be close with Black_Cross and myself, he started the first revolutionary collective here, now he is a fucking lunatic.
the party he is made him leave the forums...
Back to top Go down
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:23 am

beatnikzach wrote:
Jesus wrote:
beatnikzach wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
That sucks.

Soo, why was he a trotsky actaully?

because a party has him brainwashed

Mehhh it's all relative shit, it's not like someone is gonna proe something is right or convince everyone else that he is someday. That's why Earth is a big big mess.

no not really, he used to be close with Black_Cross and myself, he started the first revolutionary collective here, now he is a fucking lunatic.
the party he is made him leave the forums...

LoL, letting your life being dictated by others. I'm sorry, i just can't consider him something else than pathetic.

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:31 am

the fact of the matter is, that wasn't the shabazz i knew.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 679
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 23
Location : Behind you're back

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:16 am

beatnikzach wrote:
the fact of the matter is, that wasn't the shabazz i knew.

Heh, now strings are coming out of his back, it seems.

At those Puppets, so much fun i get from seeing them.

_________________
An I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you
- Ezekial 25:17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WeiWuWei
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 624
Join date : 2008-04-14
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:04 am

That sucks, dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:07 am

i just dont even know what to think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today   Today at 4:26 pm

Back to top Go down
 
i had a lengthy conversation with shabazz today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Justice: Leonor Cipriano's lawyer is going to request the annulment of today's court session
» "Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!!
» Raymond McPhee Gets 12 Years at Edinburgh High Court Today
» Today's Daily Mail
» punbb-design-visit-us-today-www-punbb-biz

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: