World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 not to zeleot :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
enviro
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2008-02-05
Age : 18
Location : bite the power

PostSubject: not to zeleot :D   Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:51 am

whats up dude?

just want to know how much u understand or like genetics/human bio

do u enjoy studying it, or are u all taken up in your :"effort" for a communistic society
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jackassworld.com/
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1853
Join date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: not to zeleot :D   Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:26 pm

i dont know alll i know is that soviet russia was the first country to legalize abortion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: not to zeleot :D   Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:35 pm

Tyrlop wrote:
i dont know alll i know is that soviet russia was the first country to legalize abortion.

The Netherlands was the first country to legalize same sex marriage and I think euthanasia to. So we'r good lol.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: not to zeleot :D   Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:40 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:
i dont know alll i know is that soviet russia was the first country to legalize abortion.

The Netherlands was the first country to legalize same sex marriage and I think euthanasia to. So we'r good lol.
POT FTW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4639
Join date : 2008-02-14
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: not to zeleot :D   Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:08 am

mattabesta wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
Tyrlop wrote:
i dont know alll i know is that soviet russia was the first country to legalize abortion.

The Netherlands was the first country to legalize same sex marriage and I think euthanasia to. So we'r good lol.
POT FTW!

And that Razz.

_________________
"Fuck gotta invade Ukraine" -- Vladimir Putin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council


Posts : 2142
Join date : 2008-04-11
Age : 29
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: not to zeleot :D   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:24 am

Both subjects rock.

_________________
"Jenaveve took everything from me.
My friends,
My family,
Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: not to zeleot :D   Today at 11:33 am

Back to top Go down
 
not to zeleot :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: