World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stalin and Hitler

Go down 
+3
CoolKidX
WeiWuWei
Liche
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who was the worse tyrant?
Hitler
Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
Stalin
Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:12 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Alex are you opening the attack on me? Then its on, remember that thread when you posted our msn conv, I made epic posts and you didn't got a thing.

K I will reply tomorrow, first gonna get some sleep, and yet again you wanna say something to me? Don't post it openly so people can see the biased story of me but PM me, one on one, but sure, let's go.
The people have a right to see.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:16 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:
Alex are you opening the attack on me? Then its on, remember that thread when you posted our msn conv, I made epic posts and you didn't got a thing.

K I will reply tomorrow, first gonna get some sleep, and yet again you wanna say something to me? Don't post it openly so people can see the biased story of me but PM me, one on one, but sure, let's go.

A right of what? A right to see a biased version of how I apperntly "HATE all russians". And why do you take our conv serious now? I don't understand when you were the one saying all the time "Its funny that your all serious all the time make's me laugh", so what did I do? I got annoyed, what do I do insult you, since you were trolling my ass I insulted you badly, and you went all RAGE then was like "For the lolz man", and just answer this, if you didnt take it seriously why are you posting this now? And what the fuck kinda right have the people to see? What is there to see? You are mixing a private chat with a public forum? OH haha, and fuck you for putting words in my mouth I never said, you disgust me alex. And all of a sudden while saying that you "got a good laugh from the this(the conv)" take me all serious right now? Answer that.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:28 am

CoolKidX wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:

A right of what? A right to see a biased version of how I apperntly "HATE all russians". And why do you take our conv serious now? I don't understand when you were the one saying all the time "Its funny that your all serious all the time make's me laugh", so what did I do? I got annoyed, what do I do insult you, since you were trolling my ass I insulted you badly, and you went all RAGE then was like "For the lolz man", and just answer this, if you didnt take it seriously why are you posting this now? And what the fuck kinda right have the people to see? What is there to see? You are mixing a private chat with a public forum? OH haha, and fuck you for putting words in my mouth I never said, you disgust me alex. And all of a sudden while saying that you "got a good laugh from the this(the conv)" take me all serious right now? Answer that.
I said I didn't take your insults to me seriously, saying I "fap" to lady gaga, etc. But when you insult my country and my family who seriously don't know anything about- that's different. Could you alos explain how my rage could be different then yours? You know, like the ALl Wafen Gegen Alex thing, where you were tlling me ho wyou were going to kill me with a bat and poke my eyes out with a screwdriver and let me bleed like a count? Now, how childish is that? How much rage is that?
Can you tell me what kind of words I put in your mouth? You said Russia was a fucked up place. you said Russians were fucked up. And, did you say "Fuck your grandparents" or not?

Its funny when you insult me. For example, my picture was childish and you said "hahahahahah thats so funny wait im not 12 years old". That's funny, but when you insult my relatives who died to end Nazi germnay, thats not funny.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:39 am

I said I didn't take your insults to me seriously,
WRONG.
(2:05) Alexander : its funny how serious you are
it entertained me
here is another example
(2:07) Alexander : because its funny how can possible take something so stupid so serious

saying I "fap" to lady gaga, etc.[/quote]
Cuz you are annoying as the motherfucker, why do you think me and even Liche insult you? Cuz you are full of bullshit that is why, and I was trolling half your ass yes, but then at frist I was trying to make a discussion but then you couldn't handle it and you weren't serious etc etc. That is why I fucking said stupid shit like that, how about you saying random stuff like "east side of my house" or whatever.

But when you insult my country and my family who seriously don't know anything about- that's different.
Awww I thought when you said "They saved your life bitch" or something you were uber serious right, but I adressed when you said that and you said.
(2:04) Alexander : for the LOLs of course

Could you alos explain how my rage could be different then yours? You know, like the ALl Wafen Gegen Alex thing, where you were tlling me ho wyou were going to kill me with a bat and poke my eyes out with a screwdriver and let me bleed like a count? Now, how childish is that? How much rage is that?
You get me that annoyed, you can be that son of a bitch, but I got that from 3guys1hammer, which were three russian teenagers who did that kinda stuff to people.

Can you tell me what kind of words I put in your mouth? You said Russia was a fucked up place. you said Russians were fucked up. And, did you say "Fuck your grandparents" or not?
Did I say I hate all Russians? And when you said that "My grandparents are dead which ofcourse made CKX a happy camper" did it make me happy? No, if so copy/paste where I said that.

Its funny when you insult me. For example, my picture was childish and you said "hahahahahah thats so funny wait im not 12 years old". That's funny, but when you insult my relatives who died to end Nazi germnay, thats not funny.
Oh look at this guy being all serious now, you know what I hate that NOW you are changing half the conv, NOW you are being all serious, well fuck you, this rages me out, cuz your a little bitch, I mean seriosly I aid that cuz you said to me to "GROW UP" cuz I couldnt answer to fast or something, so I asked what the fuck growing up has to do with it, so I got mad and I adresses why you are still a childish fuck with no humor at all.Well except childish humor.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:03 am

CoolKidX wrote:
I said I didn't take your insults to me seriously,
WRONG.
(2:05) Alexander : its funny how serious you are
it entertained me
here is another example
(2:07) Alexander : because its funny how can possible take something so stupid so serious

saying I "fap" to lady gaga, etc.
Cuz you are annoying as the motherfucker, why do you think me and even Liche insult you? Cuz you are full of bullshit that is why, and I was trolling half your ass yes, but then at frist I was trying to make a discussion but then you couldn't handle it and you weren't serious etc etc. That is why I fucking said stupid shit like that, how about you saying random stuff like "east side of my house" or whatever.

But when you insult my country and my family who seriously don't know anything about- that's different.
Awww I thought when you said "They saved your life bitch" or something you were uber serious right, but I adressed when you said that and you said.
(2:04) Alexander : for the LOLs of course

Could you alos explain how my rage could be different then yours? You know, like the ALl Wafen Gegen Alex thing, where you were tlling me ho wyou were going to kill me with a bat and poke my eyes out with a screwdriver and let me bleed like a count? Now, how childish is that? How much rage is that?
You get me that annoyed, you can be that son of a bitch, but I got that from 3guys1hammer, which were three russian teenagers who did that kinda stuff to people.

Did I say I hate all Russians? And when you said that "My grandparents are dead which ofcourse made CKX a happy camper" did it make me happy? No, if so copy/paste where I said that.

Oh look at this guy being all serious now, you know what I hate that NOW you are changing half the conv, NOW you are being all serious, well fuck you, this rages me out, cuz your a little bitch, I mean seriosly I aid that cuz you said to me to "GROW UP" cuz I couldnt answer to fast or something, so I asked what the fuck growing up has to do with it, so I got mad and I adresses why you are still a childish fuck with no humor at all.Well except childish humor.[/quote] Yea, its funny how serious you were. If you weren't serious about it, why would insult me?

Yea I started east side cuz you went all tough on me. You were like, saying Alle Waffen gegen Alex motehrfucker, and stuff like that so I was like, yo fo sho, east side , east side motherucker, east side.

The allied soldiers together saved your life. But you hate Russians soldiers, and you hate my relatives even more, even after I told you they were dead, and when I said they were dead, you said "Fuck your grandparents". I don't have any chats saved.

The LOLs of you insulting me. Not of you insulting the fallen soldiers.

I watched a CNN documentary about Latinos getting beaten in America and killed for being emigrants. Don't be a hypocrite- or do you hate Americans too?of course you don't. You said you were happy they were dead. I don't have any chats saved. You also said "Fuck your grandparents", i'm sur of that. I told you to grow up at the very end of the convo, after you had insuted all those fallen soldiers- and no, i did not say that because you did answer quickly. In fact, you assumed that because I wasn't answering quickly, you thought I was searching up teh answers, when in fact, I was also chatting with Tommy, my friend who I haven't seen in tow years. Then, when you asked me the same question Liche asked me: " Do you fap to Russian Military Parades", I told you that Liche asked me the same question, which after a long pause, you responded "that's wierd". I asked you why it had taken so long to answer such a simple thing. I don't care what you think abou me. I care what you think those fallen soldiers.Also, I was showing how the Russians are good people. Thats what my post was about, how you said the Russian's were raping people and how you were happy they died and you said "fuck them", and how said they did not save your life. I should how they did. This has nothing to do with childish humour or anything other than you are disrespecting all the sodliers who died.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:24 am

Yea I started east side cuz you went all tough on me. You were like, saying Alle Waffen gegen Alex motehrfucker, and stuff like that so I was like, yo fo sho, east side , east side motherucker, east side.
Random nonsense you were saying, and you werent obvious serious as I can see, so dont deny you were not serious. You not serious means ima troll the fuck out of you.

The allied soldiers together saved your life. But you hate Russians soldiers, and you hate my relatives even more, even after I told you they were dead, and when I said they were dead, you said "Fuck your grandparents". I don't have any chats saved.
I hate the Russian soldiers who raped, and I dotn even know your family so I dont hate them it was the one thing that could hit you hard and here you are, crying over at WR, and it worked, and you thought I was serious how dumb can a bitch be? Oh wait its ignorant alex.

You told me "They saved your life ass bitch" or something and then i asked that I hit you hard there cuz you went rage there and you said "cuz of the LOL's" I didnt insult you, you insulted me there.

I watched a CNN documentary about Latinos getting beaten in America and killed for being emigrants. Don't be a hypocrite- or do you hate Americans too?of course you don't.
How do you know? I hate alot of Americans.

You said you were happy they were dead. I don't have any chats saved.
Fucking lies, dont put words in my mouth, I can check the chats, and why are they not saved at yours then?

You also said "Fuck your grandparents", i'm sur of that.
See above answer(s).

[quote=alexCCCP-RUS-54321"]I told you to grow up at the very end of the convo, after you had insuted all those fallen soldiers- and no, i did not say that because you did answer quickly.[/quote]
At the end you say?
(1:45) Alexander : I didn't say anything. Grow up.
The conv ended at (2:15) that is am for me.

In fact, you assumed that because I wasn't answering quickly, you thought I was searching up teh answers, when in fact, I was also chatting with Tommy, my friend who I haven't seen in tow years.
Its funny when I ask about your views you take a shit load of time but at the end of our conv you answer messed up fast, weird huh.

Then, when you asked me the same question Liche asked me: " Do you fap to Russian Military Parades", I told you that Liche asked me the same question, which after a long pause, you responded "that's wierd".
LIES LIES AND LIES.
I got the proof right here dickshit.
(1:26) *// Marnix': Do you mastrubate to Russian military parade's?
(1:26) Alexander : I said that thing with your english first langauge shit just for fun, cuz you said it
no i dont
(1:26) *// Marnix': are you sure?
(1:26) *// Marnix': do you get an erection of thinking of Russian soldiers?
(1:26) Alexander : yes
(1:26) *// Marnix': No suprise there
(1:26) Alexander : of course not
when did David tell you this
(1:27) *// Marnix': What?
Note that when you said "when did david tell you this" a minute later I responded which was like 5-10 sec later since the minute of 26 was rolling already for a time right there. This was the fase which I was trolling you for being to annoying etc.

I asked you why it had taken so long to answer such a simple thing. I don't care what you think abou me. I care what you think those fallen soldiers.
You didnt, look it up above. And you dont care about those fallen soldiers, that is NOT the reasonw hy you attack me. When I asked you to STOP TALKING WITH ME, you kept talking to me, you could stopped it alex, and you never said something again about "I care about those fallen soldiers that is why i am attacking u". Your lies disgust me.

Also, I was showing how the Russians are good people. Thats what my post was about, how you said the Russian's were raping people and how you were happy they died and you said "fuck them",
I am not happy that they died, and Russians DID rape people, learn your shit. and I didnt fuck them, well I did to the russian soldiers who raped.

This has nothing to do with childish humour or anything other than you are disrespecting all the sodliers who died.
That's just a excuse your making to put yourself in good light "I care about the fallen soldiers and thats why im attacking CKX about something diffrent I am good y'all, check me out I cant send CKX a PM so we can debate but everyone should know so I can post a biased version of everything, my humor is childish", that's you, how fast I did it but it comes near to it.

You disgust me.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:03 am

CoolKidX wrote:

Random nonsense you were saying, and you werent obvious serious as I can see, so dont deny you were not serious. You not serious means ima troll the fuck out of you.

I hate the Russian soldiers who raped, and I dotn even know your family so I dont hate them it was the one thing that could hit you hard and here you are, crying over at WR, and it worked, and you thought I was serious how dumb can a bitch be? Oh wait its ignorant alex.

You told me "They saved your life ass bitch" or something and then i asked that I hit you hard there cuz you went rage there and you said "cuz of the LOL's" I didnt insult you, you insulted me there.

I watched a CNN documentary about Latinos getting beaten in America and killed for being emigrants. Don't be a hypocrite- or do you hate Americans too?of course you don't.
How do you know? I hate alot of Americans.

You said you were happy they were dead. I don't have any chats saved.
Fucking lies, dont put words in my mouth, I can check the chats, and why are they not saved at yours then?

You also said "Fuck your grandparents", i'm sur of that.
See above answer(s).

[quote=alexCCCP-RUS-54321"]I told you to grow up at the very end of the convo, after you had insuted all those fallen soldiers- and no, i did not say that because you did answer quickly.
At the end you say?
(1:45) Alexander : I didn't say anything. Grow up.
The conv ended at (2:15) that is am for me.

In fact, you assumed that because I wasn't answering quickly, you thought I was searching up teh answers, when in fact, I was also chatting with Tommy, my friend who I haven't seen in tow years.
Its funny when I ask about your views you take a shit load of time but at the end of our conv you answer messed up fast, weird huh.

Then, when you asked me the same question Liche asked me: " Do you fap to Russian Military Parades", I told you that Liche asked me the same question, which after a long pause, you responded "that's wierd".
LIES LIES AND LIES.
I got the proof right here dickshit.
(1:26) *// Marnix': Do you mastrubate to Russian military parade's?
(1:26) Alexander : I said that thing with your english first langauge shit just for fun, cuz you said it
no i dont
(1:26) *// Marnix': are you sure?
(1:26) *// Marnix': do you get an erection of thinking of Russian soldiers?
(1:26) Alexander : yes
(1:26) *// Marnix': No suprise there
(1:26) Alexander : of course not
when did David tell you this
(1:27) *// Marnix': What?
Note that when you said "when did david tell you this" a minute later I responded which was like 5-10 sec later since the minute of 26 was rolling already for a time right there. This was the fase which I was trolling you for being to annoying etc.

I asked you why it had taken so long to answer such a simple thing. I don't care what you think abou me. I care what you think those fallen soldiers.
You didnt, look it up above. And you dont care about those fallen soldiers, that is NOT the reasonw hy you attack me. When I asked you to STOP TALKING WITH ME, you kept talking to me, you could stopped it alex, and you never said something again about "I care about those fallen soldiers that is why i am attacking u". Your lies disgust me.

Also, I was showing how the Russians are good people. Thats what my post was about, how you said the Russian's were raping people and how you were happy they died and you said "fuck them",
I am not happy that they died, and Russians DID rape people, learn your shit. and I didnt fuck them, well I did to the russian soldiers who raped.

This has nothing to do with childish humour or anything other than you are disrespecting all the sodliers who died.
That's just a excuse your making to put yourself in good light "I care about the fallen soldiers and thats why im attacking CKX about something diffrent I am good y'all, check me out I cant send CKX a PM so we can debate but everyone should know so I can post a biased version of everything, my humor is childish", that's you, how fast I did it but it comes near to it.

You disgust me.[/quote]
And what were you saying?

Do also hate the other allied soldiers who raped?

And how were you insulting me? Ever considred that i called you a bitch beacuse you said "Fuck your grandparents" to which I the responded, they saved your life, bitch? Go on that link. Look at the German atrocoities. Then look at the pictures of Russians helping Germans.

I don't save my chats. None of my chats are saved.

By end of convo, I mean after the actual discussion. Not when you started flipping out on me about all this shit.

Weird, eh? I even provided my proof. My friend had to do an errand in another room and I even posted that into the convo as proof, of him tellng me he was gone. And why did I tell you to grow up? By teh end of the convo was when you started telling me how I should be afraid because you were going to murder me.

LOL nice try on that marnix. Actually, the pasue was after the what, when I said "David asked me the same thing", which is after a pause of atleast a full minute, which was iered, because before you were answering quite quickly. This is why I explained what took so long to respond- it wasn't normal.

I never said that. take a screenshot of your history quoting that.

I said, the purpose of this is to show how the Russians were farly more mistreated by the NAZIs then how teh Russians treated the Nazis. I want proof of Russians raping germans. Do you have proof? I have photographic proof of Russians having to dig their own graves and then being shot , of a Russian soldier being crucified, of Russian soldiers being hanged, of mass murders of Russian children, of murders of Russian mothers, etc.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:09 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:17 am

Liche wrote:
Quit arguing.

Alex, these are for you: http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Trying_too_hard

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Unfunny

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Unwarranted_self-importance
I already did quit arguing! when was the last time i posted on this! I even stopped posting n the red square one! seriously, wtf liche? wtf am i doing wrong? I stopped posting this, i stopped posting on teh other one? I started PM you instead of posting on that off topic thread. seriously, why do you have to be a jerk?

WHy would I try to be funny on a forum?

I told CKX he could insult me, I don't care about my self! I don't think i'm importnat, go ahead dis me all you want, just not the soldiers.

I posted this, no one replied. Is that trying to hard, or them being lazy on their part?
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:37 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:40 am

Liche wrote:
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Lolcow
how immature, jack
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Win for liche lol.

And wtf, I am pretty sure I replied to this? The fuck?

And Alex, a full minute of pause? NO, jesus you must be a retard to think that, cuz if every reply of you and me to each other took 5 seconds or 10 seconds, and there were more then 5 replies, means it isnt even a full miniute anymore, or a half of a minute.
I am SURE that it took me 5-10 seconds to reply to you when you said "David siad that to", nice try Alex, you're trying to hard.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:15 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Win for liche lol.

And wtf, I am pretty sure I replied to this? The fuck?

And Alex, a full minute of pause? NO, jesus you must be a retard to think that, cuz if every reply of you and me to each other took 5 seconds or 10 seconds, and there were more then 5 replies, means it isnt even a full miniute anymore, or a half of a minute.
I am SURE that it took me 5-10 seconds to reply to you when you said "David siad that to", nice try Alex, you're trying to hard.
wtf? i already told you this fucking stopped? do you have to a freaing immature retard and dwell on past events? wtf? and seriously liche, do you ahve to post on something taht nobody's posted on for liek a week or whatever?

AND I ALREADY FUCKING TOLD YOU, THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE FUCKING MSN CONVO- THIS IS ABOUT WHAT YOU MENTONED IN THE MSN CONVO. I THEN STARTED A NEW THREAD JUST ABOUT THE RED ARMY CASUALTIES IN RED SQUARE
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:58 am

RAGE. Lol.

And the fuck Alex, you post on threads that are months old(example, hutin topic and the anouncement topic, that shit was quite old, don't be a hypocrite).
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:09 am

CoolKidX wrote:
RAGE. Lol.

And the fuck Alex, you post on threads that are months old(example, hutin topic and the anouncement topic, that shit was quite old, don't be a hypocrite).

in my country, we call it kkkrage

yea i was mad and I aplogized to you,and then i didn't do it again. if you accuse me, and THEN do it, its different. i was accused, plead guilty, and didnt do it again.

sheet my mom doesnt like this forum cuz of swears. SHEEET

caps lock
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:32 am

Your mom checks out this forum?

...she should protect her child from evil communism on teh interwebz.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:00 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Your mom checks out this forum?

...she should protect her child from evil communism on teh interwebz.
No, she came in and saw your guys posts.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Stalin did it for the powhar but Hitler was just a fucking insane freak that deserves nothing more than a spit in the eye from every person in the world.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalin and Hitler   Stalin and Hitler - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalin and Hitler
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2