World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Happy (belated) Indigenous Peoples Day!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee

PostSubject: Happy (belated) Indigenous Peoples Day!   Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:31 pm

Columbus, i'll see you in hell.

"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council

PostSubject: Re: Happy (belated) Indigenous Peoples Day!   Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Yay for Columbs, okay he killed many indians and natives but atleast he found out where America was and reported back so it could be colonized, so now we got countries in N America and all.

Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council

PostSubject: Re: Happy (belated) Indigenous Peoples Day!   Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:28 pm

Actually the Vikings and natives kinda beat him to it.

But yeah, if not for Columbus, we would have had to wait. Though it might have been only a year.

Everything!
Her ambitions to dominate the universe are terrifying,
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
The one whose power even the creator fears,
Will stop her.
Even if I have to destroy the universe to do it!"
Tyrong Kojy/Jenaveve by Nicholas Rivest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Happy (belated) Indigenous Peoples Day!   Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Actually the Vikings and natives kinda beat him to it.

DUUURRRRRRRRR.

Duh, but like yeah Columbus like you know.

Liche

PostSubject: Re: Happy (belated) Indigenous Peoples Day!   Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:26 pm

Actually, he came back and reported that he found India, he didnt even rediscover America. He was just not very bright. Soon maybe Darr day, I think even Im a more willing candidate then he is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Happy (belated) Indigenous Peoples Day!   Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:30 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
Yay for Columbs, okay he killed many indians and natives but atleast he found out where America was and reported back so it could be colonized, so now we got countries in N America and all.

That's pretty fucked up.

You're basically saying that our white-skin privilege excuses/justifies all the genocide, which might well reflect many a German's mentality around WWII.

"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Happy (belated) Indigenous Peoples Day!   Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:59 pm

Quote :
Yay for Hitler he killed a lot of jews and all, but his top scientists made the nuclear bomb and found new birth controll methods.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Happy (belated) Indigenous Peoples Day!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:08 am

Black_Cross wrote:

That's pretty fucked up.

You're basically saying that our white-skin privilege excuses/justifies all the genocide, which might well reflect many a German's mentality around WWII.
Yeah probably stupid post of me, but hey if they wanna celebrate one of the founders of their continent, let them.

WeiWuWei
World Republic Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Happy (belated) Indigenous Peoples Day!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:15 am

Yo Liche, did Hitler's scientists really develop a new birth control method? I'm a History major and a super-nerd when it comes to things like this, but I would think that, just from what I know of Hitler and the Nazi Party's wacky domestic program, they would oppose new methods of birth control. A big part of their program - which tends to get swept under the rug when people talk about the Nazis today, and for good reason - was improving the German racial stock and increasing the "Aryan" population. As I understand it, large families received encouragement from the Reich with pensions to be bountiful.

I'm such a fucking nerd, I know that this has nothing to do with the main point, but I'm curious about the kinds of birth control methods that may have been developed by the Nazi state.

Anyways.

Fuck Columbus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com/groupcp.forum?g=11
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: Happy (belated) Indigenous Peoples Day!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:39 pm

CoolKidX wrote:
Yeah probably stupid post of me, but hey if they wanna celebrate one of the founders of their continent, let them.

That's fine. But if they are celebrating someone like this, or a history like this, it certainly elucidates their mentality. Unless they're just ignorant of this portion of the past, they choose to celebrate it knowing full-well the levels of violence and coercion that accompanied the european occupation of the americas. This is very telling about the moral integrity of these people.

--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: Happy (belated) Indigenous Peoples Day!   Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:05 am

fuck colombus Erik the Lucky found north america and after him hundreds of trips to N-america were made by nordic people
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Happy (belated) Indigenous Peoples Day!   Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:06 am

Everything like Columbus day, all various celebrated days, have at their hearts rather violent or materialistic origins.

Everything!
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
Will stop her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrlop

PostSubject: Re: Happy (belated) Indigenous Peoples Day!   Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:32 pm

daddys day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Happy (belated) Indigenous Peoples Day!   Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:30 pm

FINE! MOST! Happy?

Everything!
Evil beyond imagining.
I,
Tyrong Kojy,
Will stop her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Happy (belated) Indigenous Peoples Day!   Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:59 am

Not by the Nazi state, but a group of Nazi scientist working with whatchama'calliit B (Zychron B?) (Zydrate?-jk) helped make the date rape drug. Or the original date rape drug. Which probably killed you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy (belated) Indigenous Peoples Day!   

Back to top Go down

Happy (belated) Indigenous Peoples Day!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1