World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Message and Vids from Alexander

Go down 
+3
Liche
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
Lilith
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:11 am

Quote :
I doubt it. If they run for water it means that they're thirsty, that they lack it, making them run further dehidrates them., and probably frustrates them.
Or it coud have just been fun. "Let;s run after the Americans! Theyr'e giving out free shit! Yay!
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:13 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Quote :
I doubt it. If they run for water it means that they're thirsty, that they lack it, making them run further dehidrates them., and probably frustrates them.
Or it coud have just been fun. "Let;s run after the Americans! Theyr'e giving out free shit! Yay!
They're making us run after a tank for water! how is my family going to survive! aren't they supposed to be helping me!
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:42 am

The soldiers could of been playing with the kids.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:48 am

Liche wrote:
The soldiers could of been playing with the kids.
Of course, but its not to this specific video that I was referring to, I wanted to show you the video with like the genocide and the bombs on Nagasaki, that one. I found these also, and they seemed quite interesting This was one of the contreversial ones, but there were much worse ones, like snipers shooting civilians. My friend's uncle served in Iraq with American soldiers, and these american soldiers were firing bazookas at Iraqis.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Discussing the kids running after the soldiers with water is kinda hard, cuz we all don't know why they were running.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:32 am

Quote :
They're making us run after a tank for water! how is my family going to survive! aren't they supposed to be helping me!
That was a truck, not a tank. They'd never move a tank that fast down a friendly, populated street. And tanks don't have railings in the bed it doesn't have.

And those solders were obviously going somewhere. Maybe they WERE going to help somehting. Or maybe they just got DONE helping, and were going back to base. They gave out the water. Seems nice to me.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:10 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Quote :
That was a truck, not a tank. They'd never move a tank that fast down a friendly, populated street. And tanks don't have railings in the bed it doesn't have.

And those solders were obviously going somewhere. Maybe they WERE going to help somehting. Or maybe they just got DONE helping, and were going back to base. They gave out the water. Seems nice to me.
I haven't watched the video in a while- so I didn't remember exactly what the vehicle was. But anyways, wouldn't they just give out the water? They didn't just give out water. Only one of the children got it, and they made them run for it. Of course its agme, but is the best game to be played? And what about that checle driving down teh road and killing sheep- or that tank driving down teh road, running over a car at an intersection or that tank driving and shooting people?
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:32 am

You only SAW one child get it.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:58 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
You only SAW one child get it.
Look, I don't really think this video is a good example. What about the other videos, of people getting shot my snipers, or cars getting shot by tanks?

"Oh, you only SAW the car getting hit by a tank round."
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:03 am

What? You only had two vids. One about American history, represented in the most negative way possible, and the other of a bunch of jerks in the army. Whoopie. notice how those vids don;t have any footage of American soldiers being NICE, or anything like that.

I mean, yeah you get jerks. What's your point? You can;t really blame the country for that. That's like saying all of Russia contains bank robbers.

If you don't recall, some Russian soldiers robbed a bank in Georgia.

You get jerks. That's not an American war crime, and the only "war crime" I saw in that second vid was when they threw the 'nade at the sheep.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:14 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
What? You only had two vids. One about American history, represented in the most negative way possible, and the other of a bunch of jerks in the army. Whoopie. notice how those vids don;t have any footage of American soldiers being NICE, or anything like that.

I mean, yeah you get jerks. What's your point? You can;t really blame the country for that. That's like saying all of Russia contains bank robbers.

If you don't recall, some Russian soldiers robbed a bank in Georgia.

You get jerks. That's not an American war crime, and the only "war crime" I saw in that second vid was when they threw the 'nade at the sheep.
Hmm, I thought I had 3 vids that I posted.

Trust me, I know there are American Soldiers who are nice and help people, and God bless them. What I don't like is how most people aren't informed about the negative parts about American History and discipline. I know that you know, I didn't know you guys already knew. Now I know.

By war crimes, I was referring to the vid about american history( i.e. genocide, atomic bombs in civilians, etc). The second was showing how some Americans act on duty. Hell, most of the people they kill don't have anything to do with 9/11. Some people think taht every country has jerks, except America. I know you know that's not true. But some jerks are uber jerks, like sniping civilians ( was that in one of the vids, cuz then I might've missed it) and shooting other cars on the road.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:32 am

Quote :
I know that you know, I didn't know you guys already knew. Now I know.
Most know. They just don't dwell. Those that don't know likely don't know what the holocaust was, either.

Quote :
By war crimes, I was referring to the vid about american history( i.e. genocide, atomic bombs in civilians, etc).
But do you really think any of this needs to be pointed out? Everyone knows. It's not new. The only people it would be new to are those who, like I said, aren;t exactly savy with history. Like I said, if you wanted something new, try making a vid about ANOTHER country's war crimes. Yeah, America's been the only one to use nukes, but there have eben other things. Make one about Japan. They were dicks in WWII. Hell, stricktly in numbers I think they killed more innocents, under actual orders and not just soldiers being jerks, than America ever has in the last century. Except for 'Nam of course. That was a clusterfuck.

Quote :
Hell, most of the people they kill don't have anything to do with 9/11.
They're shooting at them. If you mean in Iraq, no shit, but that's not news, either. Otherwise, if the soldier is being shot at, they return fire. Simple as that. Unless they're being a jerk, or it's an assault, etc.

Quote :
Some people think taht every country has jerks, except America.
Even the hosts on Fox news don't think this. But the jerks are in the minority, and people like it more when people talk about the heros. Not the evil. But they know about it.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:03 pm

CoolKidX wrote:

Well they can have enough water but just want more water.
In all honesty Marnix, if you were not dying of thirst would you run after a truck for a damned bottle of water?

Also, don't forget the context in which this is happening. An enormous percentage of the Iraqi population lacks water and most suffer from prolongued water and supply shortages, it's a very hot and dry country that is in the middle of a war right now with a nation a good amount of the population of which literally hate muslims and arabs as a whole.

What's the most likely possibility?
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:12 am

Tyrong, i already told you that I didn't think many people acknowledged America's war crimes, and I pointed out that I now know you guys know. This might've been news for others, but not for you.

Japanese war criminals were tried in court- not American's however.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:13 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
CoolKidX wrote:

Well they can have enough water but just want more water.
In all honesty Marnix, if you were not dying of thirst would you run after a truck for a damned bottle of water?

Also, don't forget the context in which this is happening. An enormous percentage of the Iraqi population lacks water and most suffer from prolongued water and supply shortages, it's a very hot and dry country that is in the middle of a war right now with a nation a good amount of the population of which literally hate muslims and arabs as a whole.

They're playing a game whch jeopardizes the lives of innocent Iraqi people.
But it's just a game.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:13 am

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

We'll never know, I mean I said this before in this thread, we don't know if he ran out of fun, thurst or just wants more water, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:47 am

Quote :
I might. If I wasn't flabby....

Quote :
This might've been news for others, but not for you.
But dude, it's not news for others, either. Most people know about this stuff.

Quote :
Japanese war criminals were tried in court- not American's however.
Some are. Obviously most aren't. If America were to be taken over, they would. If Japan had won, their war criminals woudln't have been tried, either. Only reason they WERE tried was because Japan ost. They sure as hell didn't try their own.

Last edited by Tyrong Kojy on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:05 am

CoolKidX wrote:

We'll never know, I mean I said this before in this thread, we don't know if he ran out of fun, thurst or just wants more water, so yeah.

Honestly Marnix, what's the most likely case given the context?
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:12 am

Quote :
This might've been news for others, but not for you. But dude, it's not news for others, either. Most people know about this stuff.

Japanese war criminals were tried in court- not American's however.Some are. Obviously most aren't. If America were to be taken over, they would. If Japan had won, their war criminals woudln't have been tried, either. Only reason they WERE tried was because Japan ost. They sure as hell didn't try their own.
I though most people didn't. And I have met a lot who don't.

My point is, people know of Japanese war crimes because they were tired. Americans weren't tried,which some see as proof taht tehy didn't commit any.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

Honestly Bernardo, we'll never know.

I would run for some free shit if its worth it.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:07 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:

What if your life depended on it? Wouldn't you expect to be given it for free, without having to run for it? Is that teh kind of aid you want?
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:56 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

What if your life depended on it? Wouldn't you expect to be given it for free, without having to run for it? Is that teh kind of aid you want?

If your life would depend on a bottle of water, then it will be almost impossible to even run after it, you'll be so tired and weak that you will unliekly run.

But as I said we can never know, so HONESTLY I believe this thing is kinda stupid to talk about since we will probably never know why they ran for it.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:33 am

CoolKidX wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:

If your life would depend on a bottle of water, then it will be almost impossible to even run after it, you'll be so tired and weak that you will unliekly run.

But as I said we can never know, so HONESTLY I believe this thing is kinda stupid to talk about since we will probably never know why they ran for it.
The soldiers were supposed to give out water. Running after wate dehydrates you, so wouldn't that be wasting water?
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:14 am

Who says they were SUPPOSED to be giving it out? Sometimes they really do just bring some, with the intention to hand it out for the hell of it. And they did.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:12 am

CoolKidX wrote:

Neutral

CKX wrote:

Which water would be if you're thristy as fuck and you can't get it somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message and Vids from Alexander   Message and Vids from Alexander - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message and Vids from Alexander
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next