World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WOW OH MY GOD

Go down 
+4
Osyndicate
Liche
comrade110397
Tyrlop
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Back to top Go down
comrade110397
New Party Member
comrade110397

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:20 am

What the fuck?????????????????/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:42 am

actually for the both of you, I think you can get punished for these serious crimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Osyndicate
Young Pioneer
Osyndicate

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:26 am

Somethings you can't un see, like the meat-spin 2.0 ad at the bottom! No No
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:52 am

NEXT TIME CAN YOU FUCKING WARN ME TO NOT HAVE MY VOLUME ALL THE WAY UP WHEN I CLICK ON THE FUCKING LINK YOU BITCH

AND WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET THIS SHIT,ANYWAY
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:11 am

4chan /b/ or /f/ maybe even /ro9k/
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:42 am

Liche wrote:
typical
Back to top Go down
Tyrlop
Chairman of the WR Committee

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:47 pm

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Liche wrote:
typical
Here.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:03 am

Tyrlop wrote:
alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
Liche wrote:
typical
Here.
I don't even have to click on teh link to see what site's its linked too- im everyone knows they dont have to click on it to see where its gonna go. the sight is legit.dk, whatever that is. Its even possible to be a virus, as I am not familliar with the ending.
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:07 am

Can you even get virusses from visiting a page? You first have to download or accept something FROM the site to get one, I think.

And I clicked it, it isn't something bad or a virus or shit, its quite funny actually.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:12 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Can you even get virusses from visiting a page? You first have to download or accept something FROM the site to get one, I think.

And I clicked it, it isn't something bad or a virus or shit, its quite funny actually.
Actually, I got a virus on my old compter. This is what they do sometimes. the website culd just be a link from there computer- for example, when you go through your documents, you are using explorer to go through the documents, correct? Well, the explorer is linked to internet explorer. Files could literally be www.asfafs.doc or whatever- but they obviously dont end like that. They sometimes in tk, or stuff like that. i.e.:www.virus.tk. Clicking on will open it, and thereby downloading the virus. Thank God I have Kaspersky AntiVirus, suppsoed to be the best there is, because that actually happnened to me before.
Here's my Antivirus. this is actually an ad they made: http://www.securitytube.net/Funny-Promotional-Video-by-Kaspersky-Labs-video.aspx

watch the english version, under the first russian version
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:36 am

Well I can see my document when my internet is out, so I dont think the internet can change your documents just by visiting a page, you really have to download something then. But idk really.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:44 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Well I can see my document when my internet is out, so I dont think the internet can change your documents just by visiting a page, you really have to download something then. But idk really.
People link their documents to internet explorer. People click on these, opening other people documents and executing them ( the documents, applications, whatever). Thats how people can get viruses just by clicking on a webpage.

Ok, I just checked a page- my theory which I was sure was fact may be wrong (but its happened to me before!!!!!). But here;s an example of how you can get a virus just from visiting a webpage: It happened to me today with FireFox 3.

While searching Google for some information on a movie I watched recently (wasting time, more or less), I clicked on a link that I thought was to IMDB. I only glanced at it in the Google search results before I clicked on it. As soon as the page loaded the browser closed, my desktop background was changed and some sort of fake scanner window showed up. Then I saw desktop icons appear. Then a BSOD, or so I thought.

It turns out it was a pretty common piece of malware called Smitfraud combined with a fake AV malware software called “AntiVirus XP 2008″. They kept asking me to register the software in order to clean the 2700+ virus that it found during its “scan”. The BSOD was a cleverly designed screen saver, I assume designed to make a user reboot without trying any real scanner software.

Luckily I use Acronis TrueImage to do incremental backups every night so restoring to what I had at 4AM this morning only took about an hour but it really woke me up. I had disabled the Avast resident scanner a few days ago thinking that I didn’t need it – I mean, I don’t download random EXE files from the net, I don’t visit “bad” sites and I don’t use any p2p file sharing network so I’m safe – right? WRONG! Talk about a humbling experience. Here I am, an uber nerd, and I just had my entire system hosed in about 4 seconds by visiting a website. If I weren’t obsessed with backups and redundancy I could have lost the source code to all of my software or worse, allowed some cracker kid to install a rootkit and gain access to my desktop on demand. Talk about a nightmare!
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
CoolKidX

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:59 am

Oh lol, but still seems kinda weird to me, maybe you already had a virus on it and just needed to be triggired, but idk about that kinda stuff, but my docunments are not using internet, I mean I can USE internet to get images or something in my documents but I can jsut see my documents when my internet is down to.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:03 am

CoolKidX wrote:
Oh lol, but still seems kinda weird to me, maybe you already had a virus on it and just needed to be triggired, but idk about that kinda stuff, but my docunments are not using internet, I mean I can USE internet to get images or something in my documents but I can jsut see my documents when my internet is down to.
kkkwhen you go to documents, half of ninety percent of 0 of all the time ,you will be using a program called explorer- not za ineternet explorer. jerks kkkkan link a cirus file on zer computer to za ineternt. when peeople click on said file, they download za virus device of electronic code in za ime of being on za computer while zis is happening to zer device that is zer computing case of technology in z time of space and place.

yes is also possible my brozer got it from lemonkkkwire (limewire)
Back to top Go down
taixyz1992
Red Army Recruit

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:24 pm

thansk for posting..

Houston Apartments
Compare Credit Cards
Back to top Go down
taixyz1992
Red Army Recruit

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
like it

iphone repair
stealthy
Back to top Go down
vietlockerz
Young Pioneer

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Last edited by vietlockerz on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WOW OH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW OH MY GOD   WOW OH MY GOD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOW OH MY GOD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Republic Square :: Spamistan-
Jump to: