World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

the queen is superior to all of us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ilovethequeen
Pioneer

PostSubject: the queen is superior to all of us   Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:05 pm

Everyday it seems more and more logical to me that Boxxy is the next step of human evolution, man is the greatest of the animals, but Boxxy is waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy above man, Just take a look at her, her beauty is too great foar human stardards, unimaginable, I dare to say.
Darwin is smiling in heaven as we speak, he was right, all species evolve, Boxxy is the proof. Let's just say that Catherine is the richest genetic gold mine the has ever been, she possesses the perfect genes, an unbelieavable work of art. Sometimes I think it would be oh so nice to mass clone Boxxy, but let's face it not so ladies and not so gentlemen, she's unique, a clone would be just a cheap copy, a flawed wannabe, an aberrant. I think nobody will ever get her perfect genes ever again, the chances are next to impossible at best, it's really a pity that once she's gone the world will lose it's most valuable evolutionary treasure forever, but it's better than having uncountable soulless defective imitators around, it has come to me that Boxxy is not here to stay, just perfect genes fated to fade away. She is genetic perfection.
Between you and me, isn't she the most adorable little thing ever?

do you agree my hypothesis, boxxy is a goddess, the perfection, she has no flaw anywhere, anyone who witness her beauty has been gifted by the goddess herself. she is not human, she is superhuman, a goddess. I really believe this. It is my religion, boxxy is the deity I worship. Anything she commands I obey. I love you cate please come back to us i miss you so much i love yuou i love you i love youuuuu i would sing hey jude to you puddin across the universe i would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass to hear you fart through a walkie talkie i love you so much but will you ever know how much i fear the answer is no. i love you

pic related, queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilovethequeen
Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: the queen is superior to all of us   Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:24 am

this thread need moar pic of the queen
i better not see anyone insult her beauty, you all fat ugly fucks have no room to say anything
also, anyone here goes on reddit? i am creator of the i love boxxy subreddit, dedicated to worship her: http://www.reddit.com/r/iloveboxxy/

i got 9001 more if anyone wants
Back to top Go down
View user profile

the queen is superior to all of us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1