World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:08 am

You can listen to it Here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member


Posts : 690
Join date : 2008-03-25
Age : 38
Location : Wroclaw

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:46 pm

Hmm what % support dose the party have just curious?

cos

"Defeating the right-wing agenda of the Bush Administration."?

Hostile and aggressive Communism just reminds me more of Authoritarian Left-wing

T-shirts? Buttons? What the hell man?... Communism? FAT CHANCE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 4613
Join date : 2008-01-30
Age : 23
Location : USA-Virginia

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:54 pm

ha buttons, the most effective propaganda.
(I'm being Sarcastic incase you can't tell.......)
Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epol.forumotion.com
revolution
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:35 pm

Well it kind of is.
(not sarcastic)

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:52 am

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
Hmm what % support dose the party have just curious?

The Party took a down turn after the Regen administration and breaking ties with the Soviet Union but its starting to rebuild itself. About 15,000 registered voters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:20 am

oligarch wrote:
You can listen to it Here.
I liked it, and I really loved his comment at the end about Russia and American Communism. I am actually Talking to the person that runs the Floridian club about joining.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:38 am

mononokifool wrote:
oligarch wrote:
You can listen to it Here.
I liked it, and I really loved his comment at the end about Russia and American Communism. I am actually Talking to the person that runs the Floridian club about joining.

That's good, I'm not near any clubs but the PWW and PA keep me in touch with the Party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:41 am

oligarch wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
oligarch wrote:
You can listen to it Here.
I liked it, and I really loved his comment at the end about Russia and American Communism. I am actually Talking to the person that runs the Floridian club about joining.

That's good, I'm not near any clubs but the PWW and PA keep me in touch with the Party.
Thats cool, I have asked him quite a few questions and i really like the answer. So was it hard to get accepted?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:46 am

mononokifool wrote:
oligarch wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
oligarch wrote:
You can listen to it Here.
I liked it, and I really loved his comment at the end about Russia and American Communism. I am actually Talking to the person that runs the Floridian club about joining.

That's good, I'm not near any clubs but the PWW and PA keep me in touch with the Party.
Thats cool, I have asked him quite a few questions and i really like the answer. So was it hard to get accepted?

As I said, there's no club in my area so its all online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:20 am

oligarch wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
oligarch wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
oligarch wrote:
You can listen to it Here.
I liked it, and I really loved his comment at the end about Russia and American Communism. I am actually Talking to the person that runs the Floridian club about joining.

That's good, I'm not near any clubs but the PWW and PA keep me in touch with the Party.
Thats cool, I have asked him quite a few questions and i really like the answer. So was it hard to get accepted?

As I said, there's no club in my area so its all online.
I will send you what he said to me in a pm

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:16 pm

mononokifool wrote:
I am actually Talking to the person that runs the Floridian club about joining.

yikes. I dunno if you want to do that. You do know they are a reform party, and are in no way interested in revolution, right?

Not only that, they do not work towards achieving class consciousness (mostly for the fact that they are apathetic). I would suggest other, more active groups like the IWW, ICL (Turkey), ICC, Black Panthers, or any militant unionist organisation (cos you know they're ready).

But if it is only to debate with people live, i suppose i have no objection. But i wouldn't let them infect you with apathy.

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:38 am

NoJustice.NoPeace wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
I am actually Talking to the person that runs the Floridian club about joining.

yikes. I dunno if you want to do that. You do know they are a reform party, and are in no way interested in revolution, right?

Not only that, they do not work towards achieving class consciousness (mostly for the fact that they are apathetic). I would suggest other, more active groups like the IWW, ICL (Turkey), ICC, Black Panthers, or any militant unionist organisation (cos you know they're ready).

But if it is only to debate with people live, i suppose i have no objection. But i wouldn't let them infect you with apathy.
Believe me i want a revolution just as much as you. But you have to remember a revolution is not only a militant coup. There are peaceful revolutions as well. I believe in social reform, not in the killing of ignorant people. It is not their fault they are not aware. But dont get me wrong, if a revolution does happen I will be by your side comrade.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:04 am

yea, Social Revolution works very well. China used to be Stalinistic under Mao and even though it has gotten more Capitalist it has a better image in the world now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:34 am

Revolutionary Democracy FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:09 pm

Diogritor wrote:
yea, Social Revolution works very well. China used to be Stalinistic under Mao and even though it has gotten more Capitalist it has a better image in the world now.

...China had a very violent revolution. Reforms that occured after had nothing to do with deposing the corrupt government before it.

Your so called social revolution wasn't a revolution at all. It was just reform.

mononokifool wrote:
But you have to remember a revolution is not only a militant coup. There are peaceful revolutions as well.

And what's to stop the forces of reaction from taking back what is "theirs" after your "peaceful revolution". How would you come to control the army? They wouldn't let you get that far.

Quote :
I believe in social reform, not in the killing of ignorant people. It is not their fault they are not aware.

I believe in revolutionary reform, like an inflation protected minimum wage, but it's impossible to base a revolution on these kinds of reforms.

Quote :
But dont get me wrong, if a revolution does happen I will be by your side comrade.

Even though you would be killing the ignorant? Then i don't understand your contradictory position.

And none of this covers how you plan to educate the people when the ones who control education hold a completely contradictory view to yours.

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:08 pm

is this propaganda?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:11 am

^^ I'm sorry, but, is what propaganda?

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:15 am

NoJustice.NoPeace wrote:
^^ I'm sorry, but, is what propaganda?

the thing the us gov dose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:06 am

^^ could you quote something? I'm still not sure what you mean.

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:47 am

NoJustice.NoPeace wrote:
Diogritor wrote:
yea, Social Revolution works very well. China used to be Stalinistic under Mao and even though it has gotten more Capitalist it has a better image in the world now.

...China had a very violent revolution. Reforms that occured after had nothing to do with deposing the corrupt government before it.

Your so called social revolution wasn't a revolution at all. It was just reform.

mononokifool wrote:
But you have to remember a revolution is not only a militant coup. There are peaceful revolutions as well.

And what's to stop the forces of reaction from taking back what is "theirs" after your "peaceful revolution". How would you come to control the army? They wouldn't let you get that far.

Quote :
I believe in social reform, not in the killing of ignorant people. It is not their fault they are not aware.

I believe in revolutionary reform, like an inflation protected minimum wage, but it's impossible to base a revolution on these kinds of reforms.

Quote :
But dont get me wrong, if a revolution does happen I will be by your side comrade.

Even though you would be killing the ignorant? Then i don't understand your contradictory position.

And none of this covers how you plan to educate the people when the ones who control education hold a completely contradictory view to yours.
To have a successful revolution you need the people to be on your side and you are not going to get the people on your side by killing all those who oppose.
And also I agree it is contradictory but if there is a revolution i would not side by and watch. I am not opposed to it, I just prefer the later. Hope that clears it up for you and i apologize if i didnt explain it well enough

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:52 am

Reform can be a just fine way of revolution. No revolt ever happened in the UK(Scots don't count.) but you don't see the queen..actually ruling.. do you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black_Cross
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1702
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 28
Location : Sisyphean Hell

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:42 pm

Quote :
To have a successful revolution you need the people to be on your side and you are not going to get the people on your side by killing all those who oppose.

I never condoned such an act.

The whole of the proletariat will never be with you. And, like in Cuba, you can have a successful revolution without a large support of the proletariat. At the beginning, it was just a bunch of guys on a boat. As they started to fight Batista, the peasants started to side with them. That was enough to fund/support a successful revolution.

Besides this, America is a terrible place to engage in revolutionary activity, since the media, schools, government has everyone droned into believing capitalism has some moral high-ground, and communism has killed hundreds of thousands. So trying to get people on your side here is almost a pointless endeavor.

Diogritor wrote:
Reform can be a just fine way of revolution. No revolt ever happened in the UK(Scots don't count.) but you don't see the queen..actually ruling.. do you?

What revolution are you refering to? The so called "glorious revolution"? If so, why would you equate a bourgeois revolution to a proletarian one? Are you sure you even know what we're debating here?

_________________
"A market economy must comprise all elements of industry including labor, land and money [...] But labor and land are no other than the human beings themselves of which every society consists and the natural surroundings in which it exists. To include them in the market mechanism means to subordinate the substance of society itself."
--Karl Polanyi--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mononokifool
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 838
Join date : 2008-03-30
Age : 28
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:37 pm

NoJustice.NoPeace wrote:
Quote :
To have a successful revolution you need the people to be on your side and you are not going to get the people on your side by killing all those who oppose.

I never condoned such an act.

The whole of the proletariat will never be with you. And, like in Cuba, you can have a successful revolution without a large support of the proletariat. At the beginning, it was just a bunch of guys on a boat. As they started to fight Batista, the peasants started to side with them. That was enough to fund/support a successful revolution.

Besides this, America is a terrible place to engage in revolutionary activity, since the media, schools, government has everyone droned into believing capitalism has some moral high-ground, and communism has killed hundreds of thousands. So trying to get people on your side here is almost a pointless endeavor.

Diogritor wrote:
Reform can be a just fine way of revolution. No revolt ever happened in the UK(Scots don't count.) but you don't see the queen..actually ruling.. do you?

What revolution are you refering to? The so called "glorious revolution"? If so, why would you equate a bourgeois revolution to a proletarian one? Are you sure you even know what we're debating here?
It's true it will be hard because of all the propaganda but i think we can do it

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 22
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:11 am

We will have most of the proletarians on our side. When there wages drop to insanely low levels they're gonna wish they had been listening to us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 869
Join date : 2008-01-13
Age : 25
Location : USA USA USA

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:08 am

NoJustice.NoPeace wrote:
Quote :
To have a successful revolution you need the people to be on your side and you are not going to get the people on your side by killing all those who oppose.

I never condoned such an act.

The whole of the proletariat will never be with you. And, like in Cuba, you can have a successful revolution without a large support of the proletariat. At the beginning, it was just a bunch of guys on a boat. As they started to fight Batista, the peasants started to side with them. That was enough to fund/support a successful revolution.

Besides this, America is a terrible place to engage in revolutionary activity, since the media, schools, government has everyone droned into believing capitalism has some moral high-ground, and communism has killed hundreds of thousands. So trying to get people on your side here is almost a pointless endeavor.

Diogritor wrote:
Reform can be a just fine way of revolution. No revolt ever happened in the UK(Scots don't count.) but you don't see the queen..actually ruling.. do you?

What revolution are you refering to? The so called "glorious revolution"? If so, why would you equate a bourgeois revolution to a proletarian one? Are you sure you even know what we're debating here?
A revolution is a revolution weather it be left or right. dont down play what I say just because what I said wasnt pro-Socialist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   Today at 2:55 am

Back to top Go down
 
CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Blog talk Radio - Diane Fanning tonight 11/7/09 10 pm EST
» Conservative Foreign Secretary Denies "Gay" Rumour
» Michael Shrimpton Interview- Bristol Community Radio
» Lenin Speaks on Labor Aristocracy
» Straight talk doesn't break any friendship

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: