World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio

Go down 
+4
revolution
Liche
Cyprian Uljanow
oligarch
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
oligarch

CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Empty
PostSubject: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:08 am

You can listen to it Here.
Back to top Go down
Cyprian Uljanow
World Republic Party Member
Cyprian Uljanow

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:46 pm

Hmm what % support dose the party have just curious?

cos

"Defeating the right-wing agenda of the Bush Administration."?

Hostile and aggressive Communism just reminds me more of Authoritarian Left-wing

T-shirts? Buttons? What the hell man?... Communism? FAT CHANCE
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:54 pm

ha buttons, the most effective propaganda.
(I'm being Sarcastic incase you can't tell.......)
Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
revolution
Member of the WR Committee
revolution

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:35 pm

Well it kind of is.
(not sarcastic)
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:52 am

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
Hmm what % support dose the party have just curious?

The Party took a down turn after the Regen administration and breaking ties with the Soviet Union but its starting to rebuild itself. About 15,000 registered voters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:20 am

oligarch wrote:
I liked it, and I really loved his comment at the end about Russia and American Communism. I am actually Talking to the person that runs the Floridian club about joining.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:38 am

mononokifool wrote:
oligarch wrote:
I liked it, and I really loved his comment at the end about Russia and American Communism. I am actually Talking to the person that runs the Floridian club about joining.

That's good, I'm not near any clubs but the PWW and PA keep me in touch with the Party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:41 am

oligarch wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
oligarch wrote:

That's good, I'm not near any clubs but the PWW and PA keep me in touch with the Party.
Thats cool, I have asked him quite a few questions and i really like the answer. So was it hard to get accepted?
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:46 am

mononokifool wrote:
oligarch wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
oligarch wrote:

Thats cool, I have asked him quite a few questions and i really like the answer. So was it hard to get accepted?

As I said, there's no club in my area so its all online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:20 am

oligarch wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
oligarch wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
oligarch wrote:

As I said, there's no club in my area so its all online.
I will send you what he said to me in a pm
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:16 pm

mononokifool wrote:
I am actually Talking to the person that runs the Floridian club about joining.

yikes. I dunno if you want to do that. You do know they are a reform party, and are in no way interested in revolution, right?

Not only that, they do not work towards achieving class consciousness (mostly for the fact that they are apathetic). I would suggest other, more active groups like the IWW, ICL (Turkey), ICC, Black Panthers, or any militant unionist organisation (cos you know they're ready).

But if it is only to debate with people live, i suppose i have no objection. But i wouldn't let them infect you with apathy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:38 am

NoJustice.NoPeace wrote:
mononokifool wrote:
I am actually Talking to the person that runs the Floridian club about joining.

yikes. I dunno if you want to do that. You do know they are a reform party, and are in no way interested in revolution, right?

Not only that, they do not work towards achieving class consciousness (mostly for the fact that they are apathetic). I would suggest other, more active groups like the IWW, ICL (Turkey), ICC, Black Panthers, or any militant unionist organisation (cos you know they're ready).

But if it is only to debate with people live, i suppose i have no objection. But i wouldn't let them infect you with apathy.
Believe me i want a revolution just as much as you. But you have to remember a revolution is not only a militant coup. There are peaceful revolutions as well. I believe in social reform, not in the killing of ignorant people. It is not their fault they are not aware. But dont get me wrong, if a revolution does happen I will be by your side comrade.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:04 am

yea, Social Revolution works very well. China used to be Stalinistic under Mao and even though it has gotten more Capitalist it has a better image in the world now.
Back to top Go down
oligarch
oligarch

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:34 am

Revolutionary Democracy FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:09 pm

Diogritor wrote:
yea, Social Revolution works very well. China used to be Stalinistic under Mao and even though it has gotten more Capitalist it has a better image in the world now.

...China had a very violent revolution. Reforms that occured after had nothing to do with deposing the corrupt government before it.

Your so called social revolution wasn't a revolution at all. It was just reform.

mononokifool wrote:
But you have to remember a revolution is not only a militant coup. There are peaceful revolutions as well.

And what's to stop the forces of reaction from taking back what is "theirs" after your "peaceful revolution". How would you come to control the army? They wouldn't let you get that far.

Quote :
I believe in social reform, not in the killing of ignorant people. It is not their fault they are not aware.

I believe in revolutionary reform, like an inflation protected minimum wage, but it's impossible to base a revolution on these kinds of reforms.

Quote :
But dont get me wrong, if a revolution does happen I will be by your side comrade.

Even though you would be killing the ignorant? Then i don't understand your contradictory position.

And none of this covers how you plan to educate the people when the ones who control education hold a completely contradictory view to yours.
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:08 pm

is this propaganda?
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:11 am

^^ I'm sorry, but, is what propaganda?
Back to top Go down
mattabesta
mattabesta

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:15 am

NoJustice.NoPeace wrote:
^^ I'm sorry, but, is what propaganda?

the thing the us gov dose.
Back to top Go down
http://Pichunter.com
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:06 am

^^ could you quote something? I'm still not sure what you mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:47 am

NoJustice.NoPeace wrote:
Diogritor wrote:

...China had a very violent revolution. Reforms that occured after had nothing to do with deposing the corrupt government before it.

Your so called social revolution wasn't a revolution at all. It was just reform.

mononokifool wrote:
But you have to remember a revolution is not only a militant coup. There are peaceful revolutions as well.

And what's to stop the forces of reaction from taking back what is "theirs" after your "peaceful revolution". How would you come to control the army? They wouldn't let you get that far.

Quote :
I believe in social reform, not in the killing of ignorant people. It is not their fault they are not aware.

I believe in revolutionary reform, like an inflation protected minimum wage, but it's impossible to base a revolution on these kinds of reforms.

Quote :
But dont get me wrong, if a revolution does happen I will be by your side comrade.

Even though you would be killing the ignorant? Then i don't understand your contradictory position.

And none of this covers how you plan to educate the people when the ones who control education hold a completely contradictory view to yours.
To have a successful revolution you need the people to be on your side and you are not going to get the people on your side by killing all those who oppose.
And also I agree it is contradictory but if there is a revolution i would not side by and watch. I am not opposed to it, I just prefer the later. Hope that clears it up for you and i apologize if i didnt explain it well enough
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:52 am

Reform can be a just fine way of revolution. No revolt ever happened in the UK(Scots don't count.) but you don't see the queen..actually ruling.. do you?
Back to top Go down
Black_Cross
Black_Cross

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:42 pm

Quote :
To have a successful revolution you need the people to be on your side and you are not going to get the people on your side by killing all those who oppose.

I never condoned such an act.

The whole of the proletariat will never be with you. And, like in Cuba, you can have a successful revolution without a large support of the proletariat. At the beginning, it was just a bunch of guys on a boat. As they started to fight Batista, the peasants started to side with them. That was enough to fund/support a successful revolution.

Besides this, America is a terrible place to engage in revolutionary activity, since the media, schools, government has everyone droned into believing capitalism has some moral high-ground, and communism has killed hundreds of thousands. So trying to get people on your side here is almost a pointless endeavor.

Diogritor wrote:
Reform can be a just fine way of revolution. No revolt ever happened in the UK(Scots don't count.) but you don't see the queen..actually ruling.. do you?

What revolution are you refering to? The so called "glorious revolution"? If so, why would you equate a bourgeois revolution to a proletarian one? Are you sure you even know what we're debating here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:37 pm

NoJustice.NoPeace wrote:
Quote :

The whole of the proletariat will never be with you. And, like in Cuba, you can have a successful revolution without a large support of the proletariat. At the beginning, it was just a bunch of guys on a boat. As they started to fight Batista, the peasants started to side with them. That was enough to fund/support a successful revolution.

Besides this, America is a terrible place to engage in revolutionary activity, since the media, schools, government has everyone droned into believing capitalism has some moral high-ground, and communism has killed hundreds of thousands. So trying to get people on your side here is almost a pointless endeavor.

Diogritor wrote:

What revolution are you refering to? The so called "glorious revolution"? If so, why would you equate a bourgeois revolution to a proletarian one? Are you sure you even know what we're debating here?
It's true it will be hard because of all the propaganda but i think we can do it
Back to top Go down
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:11 am

We will have most of the proletarians on our side. When there wages drop to insanely low levels they're gonna wish they had been listening to us.
Back to top Go down
Diogritor
Experienced Party Member
Diogritor

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:08 am

NoJustice.NoPeace wrote:
Quote :

Diogritor wrote:

A revolution is a revolution weather it be left or right. dont down play what I say just because what I said wasnt pro-Socialist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio   CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CPUSA Labor Secretary on Arkansas Talk Radio
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next