World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone going to do one this year?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

Anyone going to do one this year? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone going to do one this year?   Anyone going to do one this year? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:14 am

I can't think of a proper joke this year. Alex isn't a good matter to fool by converting anymore, and I got nothing else right now.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to do one this year?   Anyone going to do one this year? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:19 am

k well i turned on my music teachers computer to rick astley, put teh volume up reallllly high, then i opened a window(computer) and made it impossibel to close so taht the window would just jumparound and couldnt be closed and then i unplugged teh mouse and keyboard;

me and my friend sunplugged all the keyboards in teh computer lab and put sticky notes on teh mice and truned off all teh poersupplies. we got in lots of trouble, i dont think these were good choices anymore
Back to top Go down
CoolKidX
Chairman of the Supreme Council
CoolKidX

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to do one this year?   Anyone going to do one this year? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:26 am

alexCCCP-RUS-54321 wrote:
k well i turned on my music teachers computer to rick astley, put teh volume up reallllly high, then i opened a window(computer) and made it impossibel to close so taht the window would just jumparound and couldnt be closed and then i unplugged teh mouse and keyboard;

me and my friend sunplugged all the keyboards in teh computer lab and put sticky notes on teh mice and truned off all teh poersupplies. we got in lots of trouble, i dont think these were good choices anymore

That's soooo 2008.
Back to top Go down
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to do one this year?   Anyone going to do one this year? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:34 am

Not part of my traditions. Plus it was yesterday.
Back to top Go down
http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to do one this year?   Anyone going to do one this year? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to do one this year?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: