World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

woah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

woah Empty
PostSubject: woah   woah Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:57 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse

wowwwwwwwowowowwowwowowowowowowowowwowowwow
some things i want to bring attention to: "His death has been labeled a homicide by the US military, but neither of the two men that caused his death have been charged. The private contractor was granted immunity."
"They stressed him out so bad that the man died. The next day the medics came in and put his body on a stretcher, placed a fake I.V. in his arm [to suggest he died under medical care] and took him away. This OGA (other governmental agency) [prisoner] was never processed and therefore never had a number.
—Ivan Frederick"
" Major General Antonio Taguba has stated that there is photographic evidence of rape being carried out by American military personnel at Abu Ghraib.Other photos show sexual assaults on prisoners with objects including a truncheon, wire and a phosphorescent tube"

"They said we will make you wish to die and it will not happen [...] They stripped me naked. One of them told me he would rape me. He drew a picture of a woman to my back and made me stand in shameful position holding my buttocks.
—Ameen Saeed Al-Sheik, detainee No. 151362, [28]
'Do you pray to Allah?' one asked. I said yes. They said, '[Expletive] you. And [expletive] him.' One of them said, 'You are not getting out of here health[y], you are getting out of here handicapped. And he said to me, 'Are you married?' I said, 'Yes.' They said, 'If your wife saw you like this, she will be disappointed.' One of them said, 'But if I saw her now she would not be disappointed now because I would rape her.' ” [...] “They ordered me to thank Jesus that I'm alive.” [...] “I said to him, 'I believe in Allah.' So he said, 'But I believe in torture and I will torture you.'
—Ameen Saeed Al-Sheik, [28]"
ok wowow thats some pretty disgusting stuff on the page, you've probobly already heard of this, but if you havent, check it out
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

woah Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah   woah Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Dude, this is alomst a decade old. Abu Gharib was a long time ago. Everyone nows. It's like if someone came on and said, "Hey guys! Did you hear? There were these guys called Nazis and they killed a lot of Jews!"
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

woah Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah   woah Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
Dude, this is alomst a decade old. Abu Gharib was a long time ago. Everyone nows. It's like if someone came on and said, "Hey guys! Did you hear? There were these guys called Nazis and they killed a lot of Jews!"
Dude you should of seen my reaction to this. Face palm after reading Alex's post, then laughing after reading your post, then feeling bad for laughing over Abur Gharib.

The US government does this all the time. Not a shocker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

woah Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah   woah Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:12 pm

It's scarcely the government. It's the idiots who a job like the military attracts.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

woah Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah   woah Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:27 am

shit shit shit
hoy shit
why they do this? what if guantanamo is lika this?
Nota nice!!!!

But yeah, the important thign here is not to generalize. Maybe its an isolated incident. But I heard abotu it whiel learnign about "situational evil" where anybody can be evil depending on the circumstances/ AS in, when these people went back to America, they could've acted very normally but given the circumstances in Iraq, the acted in this evil way and got used to it. Hear about that experiment at the jail where liek the guards were abusing prisoners? i forget what its called. But thats what the experiment was about kinda
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

woah Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah   woah Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:50 am

Guantanomo WAS like this.

And no, it's not isolated. The people who join these kinds of professions tend to be a certain kind of person.

And prison guards DO abuse prisoners. Since when have they not? Hell, in women's prisons it might as well be EXPECTED. In fact it is. More so than guys raping he skinny dude in men's prisons. Course female guards aren't much beetter. They just rarely join in on the rape themselves, in both male and female prisons.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

woah Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah   woah Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:04 pm

An ex-Guantanamo guard lived in my county, and lived a perfectly normal life working at Dominos pizza, but a few years back they went to international court for war crimes. They tied someone up and wouldn't untie them until they ate pork...and peed on them. pale
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

woah Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah   woah Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:29 am

I don't mean they're all psycho, mind you. What I mean is the kind of person is often rather agressive, and hate me all you want for saying it, but many tend to be douchbags. And if they are not when going in, quite often they are comming out.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

woah Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah   woah Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:00 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
I don't mean they're all psycho, mind you. What I mean is the kind of person is often rather agressive, and hate me all you want for saying it, but many tend to be douchbags. And if they are not when going in, quite often they are comming out.
I couldn't agree with you more. How many intellectuals do you know that served in the military? Not one.

George Washington-Douche Bag
Adolph Hitler-Douche Bag
Napoleon- Douche Bag

What do these douchebags all have in common? They all served in the military.
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Tyrong Kojy

woah Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah   woah Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:58 am

Hey now. My cousin is a pretty intelligent guy, and he's miliary. There were a few throughout history, though I will agree that they are rare.
Back to top Go down
Liche
Liche

woah Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah   woah Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:26 am

Yea, I didn't mean to sterotype. I actually do know several highly intelligent people who joined the military for various reasons. The ones who join to kill are the ones we need to worry about, but they're also usually the first to die..."LEEROY JENKINS" style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

woah Empty
PostSubject: Re: woah   woah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

woah
Page 1 of 1