World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yeehaaaaw! When the West was young!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

Yeehaaaaw! When the West was young! Empty
PostSubject: Yeehaaaaw! When the West was young!   Yeehaaaaw! When the West was young! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:18 pm

The schorching Texas sun blazed overhead, my horse walking along the dusty trail. I saw to my left a pair of cyotes run by, one with a rabbit in it's mouth. I kept my head tilted down, the rim of my hat keepig out the blinidng sun. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure. This mishapen thing ran through the heat lines toward me, calling for help, comming ever into focous. I stoped my horse, it making a huff, as he neared. "Mister!" he said. "You gotta help me! My horse!" Without warning this man grabbed my belt and tored me down. I grunted as I hit the dusty ground. "Thanks for the horse, mister!" he called as he trotted away on my gold coloured ride in a rising could of dust. I stood on my leather, spurred boots and glared his way. I reached down, withdrew my colt, and took careful aim. The echo of the shot rang out in the nearby hills as he rode across the plains. With a whistle my horse returned and i went about my way, another body for the vultures never to be found, the sun beating down.

Later, I came upon a pair of carriages parked to the side, being waved down by a woman. I hopped off my steed and came over. She panted, thanking me as I strode over. Withought warning a quad of armed men rushed out from behind one of the carts. She ran back as one said, "Well what do we have here? Your money, mister, now." Their weapons leveled in my direction. My hand moved with bazing speed and two went down without a second thought. The third aimed his repater, his bulletgoing wide thanks to his panic. I brought my pistol up, covering it with my a rm, using it to pull the hammer back. He cried out and fell back, sombrero falling over his face as he fell back. THe last was already running, having droped his gun in the chaos. His arms went high as I fired two shots at him and he vanished in the tall, dry grass. There was only the wind blowing, and a faint panting. I went to it and saw the woman. "Please! They said they'd kil me! I'm sorry! Here, take all the money, please!" SHe tossed down several bills taken from her bosom and ranoff. I glanced at the carts. No bodies, only the four men. One woman riding out here alone with two carts? No. I leveled my gun square into her fleeing back, staring down the iron sights.

"Hey, chicken head!" I looked over to the man standing by the saloon, wearing a torn shirt and dirty overalls. He spat at my feet, but I did not flinch. I just glowered at him. "I'm a callin you out, boy!" A nigger came out of the saloon, backing of, joining those other clearing the streets. I steped into the middle of the road as e went across from me. He chewed on his tabbaco, unshaven jaw moving, staring me down, his fingers flexing next to his revolver. I made a fist, arm tense, millimeters away from the wodden handle of my colt. There was nary a sound, the only movement from a tumbleweed bouncing down the street. I gritted my teeth, waiting. Some people peeked ot from their houses. A horse huffed, hitched in front of the saloon. The sun gave a bright glare on his gun, making me squint. With the eagle's call our hands moved. I palmed the hammer as I brought it up, putting one, two, three, four, five, six shots into his leg, arm, chest, and head. He fell back, his wide brimmed hat rolling away, gun falling. I spun my pistol, the barrel hot from the fight, on my finger before replacing it into my holster. They do it because I'm famous. Want to make a name for themselves. Now I'm more famous. more who want to make a name. But I'm fast.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION FUCKING ROCKS!
Back to top Go down
Liche
Chairman of the Supreme Council
Liche

Yeehaaaaw! When the West was young! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeehaaaaw! When the West was young!   Yeehaaaaw! When the West was young! Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:05 pm

I want that game so badly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.epol.forumotion.com

Yeehaaaaw! When the West was young!
Page 1 of 1