World Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Republic

Uniting All People!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Home made portable speaker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

Home made portable speaker Empty
PostSubject: Home made portable speaker   Home made portable speaker Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:43 am

Thought it would be a cool thing to do, easy too. If you want to do it, all you need is an old pair of headphones and speaker(s). I just found some old spaekers i got from an old PC, a big one and a small one. They have two wires, one being positive and one negative (black and red). Cut out the metal jack from headphones and shave off the plastic. There are two terminals on the jack, that's just a piece of medel. One is right at the base of the jack, right where the palstic starts, and the other is at the end of jack (thats in the plastic). Solder (or glue) either a red or black wires to each. That's how I made mine. It worked.

Its cool if you want to make a portable speaker thing that you can plug an Ipod into, and it doesn't need extra batteries ( probably uses a lot of electricity from the mp3 player or iPod though)
Back to top Go down
Tyrong Kojy
Member of the Supreme Council
Tyrong Kojy

PostSubject: Re: Home made portable speaker   Home made portable speaker Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:39 am

I've never been able to manage this do-it-yourself stuff.
Back to top Go down
alexCCCP-RUS-54321
World Republic Party Member

PostSubject: Re: Home made portable speaker   Home made portable speaker Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:52 am

Tyrong Kojy wrote:
I've never been able to manage this do-it-yourself stuff.
it worked out really nicely, I couldn't find it anywhere on the Internet, even though I imagined lots of people would want to do this. So I posted it here, so that people can do it. How do I upload pictures?

I wanted a speaker that I could take almost anywhere, for example me and my friends were playing black ball and blasted Eminem through the court, and even sitting on the roof of the school listening to music, reflecting.

The thing, its very simple too. Really, an old speaker with just two wires an old pair of headphones. Not much. But its really useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home made portable speaker   Home made portable speaker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home made portable speaker
Page 1 of 1