World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Ukrainian Army Ad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:15 pm

Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
the rusians are invading they sending bomb plans to iceland and they steal our fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


WHAT THE FUCK????????? Ok you're not going insane.. you went insane already....


USA bombing Iraq and this guy is worried about an imaginary Russian onsalught on Iceland.... Wow... Right-wing europeans are real paranoids...
Im center slightly right!!!!!!!!!!
and it's true I'm not kidding here the russian embassy is behind my house
and theyr bulding weird shaped bulding wich could be missil silos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:54 am

mattabesta wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
the rusians are invading they sending bomb plans to iceland and they steal our fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


WHAT THE FUCK????????? Ok you're not going insane.. you went insane already....


USA bombing Iraq and this guy is worried about an imaginary Russian onsalught on Iceland.... Wow... Right-wing europeans are real paranoids...
Im center slightly right!!!!!!!!!!
and it's true I'm not kidding here the russian embassy is behind my house
and theyr bulding weird shaped bulding wich could be missil silos.

I sincerely doubt that Russia is planning to invade Iceland.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:54 am

oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
the rusians are invading they sending bomb plans to iceland and they steal our fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


WHAT THE FUCK????????? Ok you're not going insane.. you went insane already....


USA bombing Iraq and this guy is worried about an imaginary Russian onsalught on Iceland.... Wow... Right-wing europeans are real paranoids...
Im center slightly right!!!!!!!!!!
and it's true I'm not kidding here the russian embassy is behind my house
and theyr bulding weird shaped bulding wich could be missil silos.

I sincerely doubt that Russia is planning to invade Iceland.
why not it's in the fucking middel beetwen the us and russia!!
It's a stratygical point for short-range missiles in the atlantic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:50 am

mattabesta wrote:
oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
the rusians are invading they sending bomb plans to iceland and they steal our fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


WHAT THE FUCK????????? Ok you're not going insane.. you went insane already....


USA bombing Iraq and this guy is worried about an imaginary Russian onsalught on Iceland.... Wow... Right-wing europeans are real paranoids...
Im center slightly right!!!!!!!!!!
and it's true I'm not kidding here the russian embassy is behind my house
and theyr bulding weird shaped bulding wich could be missil silos.

I sincerely doubt that Russia is planning to invade Iceland.
why not it's in the fucking middel beetwen the us and russia!!
It's a stratygical point for short-range missiles in the atlantic.

1. Russia isn't stupid enough to invade a country like that.
2. No one cares about Iceland.
3. Russia isn't planning to invade the U.S.
4. Even if they were building a missile silo(which they're not), why would they built it at their embassy; thats the first place that would be searched.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedNation
Young Komsomol Member


Posts : 111
Join date : 2008-01-10
Age : 26
Location : Newfoundland

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:02 am

oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
the rusians are invading they sending bomb plans to iceland and they steal our fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


WHAT THE FUCK????????? Ok you're not going insane.. you went insane already....


USA bombing Iraq and this guy is worried about an imaginary Russian onsalught on Iceland.... Wow... Right-wing europeans are real paranoids...
Im center slightly right!!!!!!!!!!
and it's true I'm not kidding here the russian embassy is behind my house
and theyr bulding weird shaped bulding wich could be missil silos.

I sincerely doubt that Russia is planning to invade Iceland.
why not it's in the fucking middel beetwen the us and russia!!
It's a stratygical point for short-range missiles in the atlantic.

1. Russia isn't stupid enough to invade a country like that.
2. No one cares about Iceland.
3. Russia isn't planning to invade the U.S.
4. Even if they were building a missile silo(which they're not), why would they built it at their embassy; thats the first place that would be searched.
LOL Russiaphobia i see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:18 am

oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
the rusians are invading they sending bomb plans to iceland and they steal our fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


WHAT THE FUCK????????? Ok you're not going insane.. you went insane already....


USA bombing Iraq and this guy is worried about an imaginary Russian onsalught on Iceland.... Wow... Right-wing europeans are real paranoids...
Im center slightly right!!!!!!!!!!
and it's true I'm not kidding here the russian embassy is behind my house
and theyr bulding weird shaped bulding wich could be missil silos.

I sincerely doubt that Russia is planning to invade Iceland.
why not it's in the fucking middel beetwen the us and russia!!
It's a stratygical point for short-range missiles in the atlantic.

1. Russia isn't stupid enough to invade a country like that.
2. No one cares about Iceland.
3. Russia isn't planning to invade the U.S.
4. Even if they were building a missile silo(which they're not), why would they built it at their embassy; thats the first place that would be searched.
Iceland is stratygicly important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's in the middel of the fucking atlantic lookhttp://www.mapsofworld.com/iceland/maps/iceland-location-map.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
RedNation
Young Komsomol Member


Posts : 111
Join date : 2008-01-10
Age : 26
Location : Newfoundland

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:34 am

mattabesta wrote:
oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
Zealot_Kommunizma wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
the rusians are invading they sending bomb plans to iceland and they steal our fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


WHAT THE FUCK????????? Ok you're not going insane.. you went insane already....


USA bombing Iraq and this guy is worried about an imaginary Russian onsalught on Iceland.... Wow... Right-wing europeans are real paranoids...
Im center slightly right!!!!!!!!!!
and it's true I'm not kidding here the russian embassy is behind my house
and theyr bulding weird shaped bulding wich could be missil silos.

I sincerely doubt that Russia is planning to invade Iceland.
why not it's in the fucking middel beetwen the us and russia!!
It's a stratygical point for short-range missiles in the atlantic.

1. Russia isn't stupid enough to invade a country like that.
2. No one cares about Iceland.
3. Russia isn't planning to invade the U.S.
4. Even if they were building a missile silo(which they're not), why would they built it at their embassy; thats the first place that would be searched.
Iceland is stratygicly important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's in the middel of the fucking atlantic lookhttp://www.mapsofworld.com/iceland/maps/iceland-location-map.jpg
LOL why send a link, im sure we all know where it is, and it depends on what you aiming for, and what nation and the curcumstances your talking about
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:47 am

mattabesta wrote:

Iceland is stratygicly important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's in the middel of the fucking atlantic lookhttp://www.mapsofworld.com/iceland/maps/iceland-location-map.jpg

Only for Britain if it was planning to invade Greenland,, which its not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:23 am

oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

Iceland is stratygicly important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's in the middel of the fucking atlantic lookhttp://www.mapsofworld.com/iceland/maps/iceland-location-map.jpg

Only for Britain if it was planning to invade Greenland,, which its not.
britan has attemted to invade iceland 3 times tow of wich were unsuccsesfull but the second one was during world war 2 and iceland closed the littel spot in the atlantic where convoies were without protection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:49 am

mattabesta wrote:
oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

Iceland is stratygicly important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's in the middel of the fucking atlantic lookhttp://www.mapsofworld.com/iceland/maps/iceland-location-map.jpg

Only for Britain if it was planning to invade Greenland,, which its not.
britan has attemted to invade iceland 3 times tow of wich were unsuccsesfull but the second one was during world war 2 and iceland closed the littel spot in the atlantic where convoies were without protection.

I seriously doubt that Britain will attempt to invade Iceland again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:50 am

oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

Iceland is stratygicly important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's in the middel of the fucking atlantic lookhttp://www.mapsofworld.com/iceland/maps/iceland-location-map.jpg

Only for Britain if it was planning to invade Greenland,, which its not.
britan has attemted to invade iceland 3 times tow of wich were unsuccsesfull but the second one was during world war 2 and iceland closed the littel spot in the atlantic where convoies were without protection.

I seriously doubt that Britain will attempt to invade Iceland again.
they are in for reveng ve invaded them a gazillion times Y wund they want reveng?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 974
Join date : 2008-02-03
Age : 26
Location : The Circle of Flow

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:54 am

...Jebus fuckin' Christ...what is WRONG with you Matt?!

You think Iceland will be freaking invaded by the Russians?! And the Brits? Oh man...I personally feel sorry for you.

Just what the hell made you say that?! What evidence do you have that Russia is to invade you country?!

Oh thats right. Nothing but capitalist propaganda...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:55 am

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:
...Jebus fuckin' Christ...what is WRONG with you Matt?!

You think Iceland will be freaking invaded by the Russians?! And the Brits? Oh man...I personally feel sorry for you.

Just what the hell made you say that?! What evidence do you have that Russia is to invade you country?!

Oh thats right. Nothing but capitalist propaganda...
they'r stealing our jobs, that's evidenc of takeover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:06 am

mattabesta wrote:

they'r stealing our jobs, that's evidenc of takeover.

No, its not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:07 am

oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

they'r stealing our jobs, that's evidenc of takeover.

No, its not.
yes, yes it is
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member


Posts : 974
Join date : 2008-02-03
Age : 26
Location : The Circle of Flow

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:13 am

Matt, the same exact thing is happening in America. Overseas people and illegal immigrants are taking jobs from other people becuase they have nothing else to turn to.

Your just a kid man. You have NOTHING to worry about. Capitalism to you is fine. "Communism" is "evil" to you. To me, I hate American style capitalism with a passion. They invade other counties (whether with bombs or Christian missionaries) and slowly assimulate the traditional culture in favor of "instant money and economy". That is a complete VIOLATION of, not only the country, but Mother Earth as well.

I've seen those posts you made cursing us socialists out. And yet, YET! We socialists have not made a SINGLE bad comment on capitalism. We "commie bastards" as you like to call us, are rather united in our decisions and tend to discuss things calmly, unlike MANY capitalist fraktards I have met and personally gotten my feelings hurt. I've been thru a LOT of shit because of capitalism and the friends I have made online and off have suffered in one way or another because of America's
"capitalistic democracy".

Call me insane, call me a red bastard, call me and others here whatever the fuck you want. I'll stick to my belief strongly, equality for everybody. That is true communism! None of this "weak shall die" bullshit ever since America seized power over every single fucking country in the world.

You need to learn something called "respect" here. Respect us socialists and we will respect you back.

Mess with us and expect a strong retort sometime in the future...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee


Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:14 am

mattabesta wrote:
oligarch wrote:
mattabesta wrote:

they'r stealing our jobs, that's evidenc of takeover.

No, its not.
yes, yes it is

So your suggesting that the Russian government is sending its citizens to move to Iceland and start taking all the jobs so that Icelanders will all be unemployed and therefore powerless to stop Russia when it turns Iceland into a giant missile base?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
revolution
Member of the WR Committee


Posts : 1041
Join date : 2007-10-15
Age : 23
Location : Yanqui central

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:17 am

That was both cool and retarded at the same time. What a Face

_________________
Not one step back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council


Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:37 pm

Jeiro Sijakeuigwan wrote:
Matt, the same exact thing is happening in America. Overseas people and illegal immigrants are taking jobs from other people becuase they have nothing else to turn to.

Your just a kid man. You have NOTHING to worry about. Capitalism to you is fine. "Communism" is "evil" to you. To me, I hate American style capitalism with a passion. They invade other counties (whether with bombs or Christian missionaries) and slowly assimulate the traditional culture in favor of "instant money and economy". That is a complete VIOLATION of, not only the country, but Mother Earth as well.

I've seen those posts you made cursing us socialists out. And yet, YET! We socialists have not made a SINGLE bad comment on capitalism. We "commie bastards" as you like to call us, are rather united in our decisions and tend to discuss things calmly, unlike MANY capitalist fraktards I have met and personally gotten my feelings hurt. I've been thru a LOT of shit because of capitalism and the friends I have made online and off have suffered in one way or another because of America's
"capitalistic democracy".

Call me insane, call me a red bastard, call me and others here whatever the fuck you want. I'll stick to my belief strongly, equality for everybody. That is true communism! None of this "weak shall die" bullshit ever since America seized power over every single fucking country in the world.

You need to learn something called "respect" here. Respect us socialists and we will respect you back.

Mess with us and expect a strong retort sometime in the future...
I'm joking the polish are good for the econamy and culture and it's good pepole want to move here.

You are insane why agin should a lazy ass mother fucker get the same living standards as me ???????????
why should I pay attention in class?
why should I work hard to invent something?
why should I do anything significant and hard in my intier life if i get nothing out of it.
I'm not going to risk my life in experamental reasherc or exploration if all i get is a fucking clap on the back!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ukrainian Army Ad   Today at 2:59 am

Back to top Go down
 
Ukrainian Army Ad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» RAC MKI of Royal Army Service Corps
» CANADIAN ARMY CLOTH
» Iraq Car Bomb kills 27 at Army Base
» Rehab Fears as Army Force out Injured Soldier
» Canadian Army Pacific Forces WWII

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Capitol of the World Republic :: Red Square-
Jump to: