World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 General Understanding of "Well being"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 22
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: General Understanding of "Well being"   Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:51 am

Watermelon wrote:
Don't you know sarcasm?
I thought that was good
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: General Understanding of "Well being"   Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:04 am

Damnit... is it that hard for people to stay on the topic???
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Rojo
Komsomol Member


Posts : 198
Join date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: General Understanding of "Well being"   Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:29 am

Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
Well being in my little red cook book stands for:

-A Man can wake up in the morning, without fear ( from the Police for example)
-A man goes to work with a smile on his face, becous he is doing what he likes
-A man spends time with his family friends, and hangs out, has a good time
-A man has no need to fear another man
-A man knows that he is as valuable as any other citizen of the state
-A man never is hungry
-A man has a place to sleep
-A man don't have to fear for his health, becous he knows the state provides it.
-A man don't have to fear for losing his job
-A man wakes up every morning with a smile, knowing he will once again go to a job he loves doing, and at the same time builds a better future for the benefit of the state, and the benefit of his children.

I would also write

-A man/woman knows he/she is truly free and can go anywhere in the world if he wishes.
-A man/woman knows that if he/she wishes to go to university (or do studies that usually last longer) he/she will be able even if born in a poor or less fortunate family. e.g.: Lawyer, Doctor, etc...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenzu
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1841
Join date : 2007-08-17
Age : 30
Location : Austria - Vienna

PostSubject: Re: General Understanding of "Well being"   Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:46 pm

Rojo wrote:
Cyprian Uljanow wrote:
Well being in my little red cook book stands for:

-A Man can wake up in the morning, without fear ( from the Police for example)
-A man goes to work with a smile on his face, becous he is doing what he likes
-A man spends time with his family friends, and hangs out, has a good time
-A man has no need to fear another man
-A man knows that he is as valuable as any other citizen of the state
-A man never is hungry
-A man has a place to sleep
-A man don't have to fear for his health, becous he knows the state provides it.
-A man don't have to fear for losing his job
-A man wakes up every morning with a smile, knowing he will once again go to a job he loves doing, and at the same time builds a better future for the benefit of the state, and the benefit of his children.

I would also write

-A man/woman knows he/she is truly free and can go anywhere in the world if he wishes.
-A man/woman knows that if he/she wishes to go to university (or do studies that usually last longer) he/she will be able even if born in a poor or less fortunate family. e.g.: Lawyer, Doctor, etc...

Yes, it sounds like a paradise...
...like an achievable paradise.

A few simple laws have to be passed and we could live like that, except for the work, I mean it really is impossible that everyone can have a job they like, but it can be possible that everyone will be respected for what he is doing.

But the more influence and wealth a person has, the more respected the person is. That's the reason why in the Soviet Union, shop sellers were much more respected than architects, engineers and other university graduates.

_________________
World Republic will prevail!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldrepublic.forumotion.com
Zealot_Kommunizma
Hero of the World Republic


Posts : 5413
Join date : 2007-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Mexico/Russia/Worl

PostSubject: Re: General Understanding of "Well being"   Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:11 am

Kenzu wrote:



A few simple laws have to be passed and we could live like that, except for the work, I mean it really is impossible that everyone can have a job they like, but it can be possible that everyone will be respected for what he is doing.

Oh yeah, because law is absolute and unbreakable... let alone the impact of class relationships...

Kenzu wrote:

But the more influence and wealth a person has, the more respected the person is. That's the reason why in the Soviet Union, shop sellers were much more respected than architects, engineers and other university graduates.

Capitalism.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unitedrevleftfront.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General Understanding of "Well being"   

Back to top Go down
 
General Understanding of "Well being"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Businessman who helped expose Nursery paedo ring has "no regrets"
» So, There IS such a thing as "TREE LAWS!" (on Public Parkways!)
» "3rd Division" High Top Assault Boots
» "A Caning" - by Dkellis
» "Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Parliament :: Politics-
Jump to: