World Republic

Uniting All People!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Planned Economy is Constent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cary jebus
Young Komsomol Member


Posts : 111
Join date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Planned Economy is Constent   Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:20 pm

Under a Planned Economy, Labour Vochers, money, etc. are unlimited and have a constent value of 1.00 doller and it never changes 1.00 doller is always 1.00 doller, the goverment has unlmited money.

Supply and Demand do not apply, capitalism is based on it and socialism is based on a fixed price system
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:02 pm

if the goverment has unlimited money won't it like drop in value becuse there is more of it?
I mean, evrybody likes, ummm paper, were woould we be without paper?
it's easy to make and comes in huge qantaties so it's cheap but still we can't live without it, but it has littel value to use due to the huge ammunts.

even in a communist or fixed system pepole will take things for granted and will slowly stop working.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
cary jebus
Young Komsomol Member


Posts : 111
Join date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:05 pm

no, supply and demand do not apply, prices and value are fixed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:06 pm

cary jebus wrote:
no, supply and demand do not apply, prices and value are fixed

umm does not matterr in pepoles eyes theyer value will diminish.
state will make lots of stuff for the pepole but the pepole want more than that then you get a black market.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
cary jebus
Young Komsomol Member


Posts : 111
Join date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:08 pm

mattabesta wrote:
cary jebus wrote:
no, supply and demand do not apply, prices and value are fixed

umm does not matterr in pepoles eyes theyer value will diminish.
state will make lots of stuff for the pepole but the pepole want more than that then you get a black market.
black marketing is a big crime, its hard to pull off big crimes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:09 pm

cary jebus wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
cary jebus wrote:
no, supply and demand do not apply, prices and value are fixed

umm does not matterr in pepoles eyes theyer value will diminish.
state will make lots of stuff for the pepole but the pepole want more than that then you get a black market.
black marketing is a big crime, its hard to pull off big crimes...

not really cuba has a reaLLY,REALLY BIG ONE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
cary jebus
Young Komsomol Member


Posts : 111
Join date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:11 pm

mattabesta wrote:
cary jebus wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
cary jebus wrote:
no, supply and demand do not apply, prices and value are fixed

umm does not matterr in pepoles eyes theyer value will diminish.
state will make lots of stuff for the pepole but the pepole want more than that then you get a black market.
black marketing is a big crime, its hard to pull off big crimes...

not really cuba has a reaLLY,REALLY BIG ONE.
correct, because there law enforcement sucks.

Also why owuld they want more, with unlmited money the state can always fill the demand for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 23
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:41 pm

Matt, I think you misunderstand. There won't be unlimited money in circulation, but there is no limit to how much money can be made. The amount of money increases if there are more laborers. However, prices will NOT be constant in socialism. If there is technology to make faster production of something the price of it will drop. The price of a commodity is equal to the amount of labor used to produce it, because prices will correspond to the labor theory of value. Workers will get paid according to how much they work, but will not get paid the full value of their labor because some tax money will need to be taken out to pay for education, old people's homes, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cary jebus
Young Komsomol Member


Posts : 111
Join date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:53 pm

Pannekoek wrote:
Matt, I think you misunderstand. There won't be unlimited money in circulation, but there is no limit to how much money can be made. The amount of money increases if there are more laborers. However, prices will NOT be constant in socialism. If there is technology to make faster production of something the price of it will drop. The price of a commodity is equal to the amount of labor used to produce it, because prices will correspond to the labor theory of value. Workers will get paid according to how much they work, but will not get paid the full value of their labor because some tax money will need to be taken out to pay for education, old people's homes, etc.

no, no money will need ot be taken out, the goverment has unlimited money.

and no it wont, the price is fixed PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 23
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:19 am

Quote :
the price is fixed PERIOD
Trust me on this one, buddy. If something takes 10 hours to make it will cost much more than if it took 1 hour to make. You obviously don't understand the labor theory of value.

Quote :
the goverment has unlimited money
The government won't have infinite money sitting in a safe. However, it can potentially make as much money as it wants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cary jebus
Young Komsomol Member


Posts : 111
Join date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:31 am

Pannekoek wrote:
Quote :
the price is fixed PERIOD
Trust me on this one, buddy. If something takes 10 hours to make it will cost much more than if it took 1 hour to make. You obviously don't understand the labor theory of value.

Quote :
the goverment has unlimited money
The government won't have infinite money sitting in a safe. However, it can potentially make as much money as it wants.

yah ie, it can print all the cash it wantd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:58 am

cary jebus wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
cary jebus wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
cary jebus wrote:
no, supply and demand do not apply, prices and value are fixed

umm does not matterr in pepoles eyes theyer value will diminish.
state will make lots of stuff for the pepole but the pepole want more than that then you get a black market.
black marketing is a big crime, its hard to pull off big crimes...

not really cuba has a reaLLY,REALLY BIG ONE.
correct, because there law enforcement sucks.

Also why owuld they want more, with unlmited money the state can always fill the demand for it.


how can they decide what the pepole want?
anyway it's not the law enforcement that sucks it's the 1.5 million pepole useing the black market.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
cary jebus
Young Komsomol Member


Posts : 111
Join date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:22 am

mattabesta wrote:
cary jebus wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
cary jebus wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
cary jebus wrote:
no, supply and demand do not apply, prices and value are fixed

umm does not matterr in pepoles eyes theyer value will diminish.
state will make lots of stuff for the pepole but the pepole want more than that then you get a black market.
black marketing is a big crime, its hard to pull off big crimes...

not really cuba has a reaLLY,REALLY BIG ONE.
correct, because there law enforcement sucks.

Also why owuld they want more, with unlmited money the state can always fill the demand for it.


how can they decide what the pepole want?
anyway it's not the law enforcement that sucks it's the 1.5 million pepole useing the black market.

no the law enforcement is so entruisive htat people want ot "get back at the man"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:24 am

cary jebus wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
cary jebus wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
cary jebus wrote:
mattabesta wrote:
cary jebus wrote:
no, supply and demand do not apply, prices and value are fixed

umm does not matterr in pepoles eyes theyer value will diminish.
state will make lots of stuff for the pepole but the pepole want more than that then you get a black market.
black marketing is a big crime, its hard to pull off big crimes...

not really cuba has a reaLLY,REALLY BIG ONE.
correct, because there law enforcement sucks.

Also why owuld they want more, with unlmited money the state can always fill the demand for it.


how can they decide what the pepole want?
anyway it's not the law enforcement that sucks it's the 1.5 million pepole useing the black market.

no the law enforcement is so entruisive htat people want ot "get back at the man"

Crime rates in Cuba remain significantly lower than many other major cities worldwide, with Cuban police acting strongly against any crime, particularly in Havana. Fidel Castro commented in 1998 that "The war against crime is also a war against the imperialist enemy."[3] Information on murder and rape crime statistics for the country have never been released by the government, however theft was estimated to be 6,531 cases in 1988, or 62 per 100,000 population.[4] The Cuban penal system contained 19,000 inmates in 1990, approximately 190 per 100,000.[4]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Jeiro Sijakeuigwan
Experienced Party Member
avatar

Posts : 974
Join date : 2008-02-03
Age : 26
Location : The Circle of Flow

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:47 am

mattabesta wrote:
The Cuban penal system contained 19,000 inmates in 1990, approximately 190 per 100,000.[4]

The US penal system incarcerates...
Read and find out.

_________________
"I'll live on...in the hearts of the people I know... It's my own choice now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:38 am

Pannekoek wrote:
Quote :
the price is fixed PERIOD
Trust me on this one, buddy. If something takes 10 hours to make it will cost much more than if it took 1 hour to make. You obviously don't understand the labor theory of value.

Simply put, the value of a commodity is determined by the amount of time socially necessary to produce it. Capitalist production is governed by the Law of Value.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 23
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:30 pm

Thanks, Oligarch.
Quote :
how can they decide what the pepole want?
The amount of money they print corresponds to the amount of labor being performed. The more labor, the more money in circulation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattabesta
Chairman of the Supreme Council
avatar

Posts : 3936
Join date : 2007-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:55 pm

oligarch wrote:
Pannekoek wrote:
Quote :
the price is fixed PERIOD
Trust me on this one, buddy. If something takes 10 hours to make it will cost much more than if it took 1 hour to make. You obviously don't understand the labor theory of value.

Simply put, the value of a commodity is determined by the amount of time socially necessary to produce it. Capitalist production is governed by the Law of Value.
correct, but money takes no time to make if you have infenet ammunts of it and that's why it becomes worthless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Pichunter.com
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 23
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:11 pm

There isn't infinite amounts of it in circulation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cary jebus
Young Komsomol Member


Posts : 111
Join date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:25 pm

mattabesta wrote:
oligarch wrote:
Pannekoek wrote:
Quote :
the price is fixed PERIOD
Trust me on this one, buddy. If something takes 10 hours to make it will cost much more than if it took 1 hour to make. You obviously don't understand the labor theory of value.

Simply put, the value of a commodity is determined by the amount of time socially necessary to produce it. Capitalist production is governed by the Law of Value.
correct, but money takes no time to make if you have infenet ammunts of it and that's why it becomes worthless.

no it dosnt, supply and demand do not apply. Therefor no matter how much you have or how many people want it, it ownt matter, what matters is tje need of it, in socialism things that are needed are free this includes some fun things because enjoyment is a need, as things become less needed the price goes up. goverment money is a need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 23
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:31 am

Don't pay any attention to cary jebus, he/she does not know what he/she is talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cary jebus
Young Komsomol Member


Posts : 111
Join date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:10 am

Pannekoek wrote:
Don't pay any attention to cary jebus, he/she does not know what he/she is talking about.

I do so, I am just evoleving marxism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oligarch
Chairman of the WR Committee
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:34 am

You need to understand the fundamental concepts of Marxist political economy before you can advance it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cary jebus
Young Komsomol Member


Posts : 111
Join date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:40 am

oligarch wrote:
You need to understand the fundamental concepts of Marxist political economy before you can advance it.
I do, and I just have a week constitonal view on the labour theory of value.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watermelon
ZEK in siberian gulag


Posts : 2650
Join date : 2008-04-05
Age : 23
Location : springfield, il

PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:19 am

The government giving people what it thinks they need is what capitalists always misrepresent communism as. You're making their "communism" come true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Planned Economy is Constent   

Back to top Go down
 
Planned Economy is Constent
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX?
» U.K. Economy picking up?
» WOW! The Obama economy is roaring back!
» Did You Know the McCamns Planned a Film?
» Have baby boomers ruined the UK economy?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Republic :: Parliament :: Politics-
Jump to: